It All Started With Angeles (...

By SavannahH1nes

Who knew that one simple song could change everything? More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight -
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve -
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

1.8K 60 15
By SavannahH1nes

Elizabeth's Pov-
"Please!" I managed to gasp out. I screwed my eyes shut as I felt his lips leave a trail down my neck and start nipping at my collar bone.

I threw my head back into the pillows and let out a moan. I feel him smile against my skin.

"You like that?" He says seductively. He looks up at me through his lashes and I am captivated by his candy apple green eyes that have drawn me in since day one.

His hands grip my hips tightly and I feel the weight of his body on top of mine. My hands go to his back and I grip him tightly and slightly dig my nails into him. He let's out a slight groan.

He grips my thigh and wraps it around his hip. I didn't even notice that somewhere in between all this he had undone my bra. I became aware that I was exposed to him and I blushed slightly.

"Please Jensen, stop teasing me!" I whimper. He looks up at me and smirks.

"As you wish." Before I can utter another word my pants are ripped from my body, and my heart flutters at the sudden ferocity and I have to admit that it turns me on.

He let's out a growl as he takes in my exposed skin. I can almost see his eyes darken with want.

"Now!" I pant out.

The only thing I'm aware of is the sound of ripping fabric and then immense pleasure.

I jolt awake and pant for breath as sweat pours down my face and front.

I look around and take in my surroundings and fall back onto my bed.

It was only a dream. It was so realistic though! Oh how I wanted it to be real!

I close my eyes and try and calm my eratic breathing.

Man I am in deep.

I blush as I replay the dream in my head. I bite my lip as I imagine what it would be like.

Pure heaven I'm sure.

I look at the clock and see that it is three in the morning. I head into the bathroom to take a cold shower to cool myself off.

I lean my head against the shower wall and smile. I let the cool water run over my steaming body.

What is this man doing to me?

Oh what I wish he would do to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
974K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
409K 14.4K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
170K 5.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...