Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

5-...Akward

31.2K 1K 318
By BluePringlez

Mussō-ka POV

Bara-hime...damn it! I knew her schizophrenia would have pushed her to the edge sooner or later with the stress on her shoulders, but of all the times, when I left to let her have her girl time?! I jumped off Kakashi's back when he made a wrong turn in his rush. I followed Asoka sprinting as fast as a so called 'Ninja Puppet' could go. I jumped on rooftops, so nobody would think weirdly of a running stuffed bunny. However, a stuffed animal could only go so fast; I wasn't losing her, but I would arrive a few minutes later when she stopped... if she stopped.

She ran into a forest blindly. I kept up at the highest speed that I could manage, sprinting after her. I followed her by the bond between Guardian and Bara User we share. Her Kekkei Genkai's name is Tsunovba, a thought powered Kekkei Genkai. She unknowingly unlocked the first stage when she was younger. That guardian...is me. She also unconsciously unlocked the second stage...but she hasn't used it yet. I heard loud screeches of "No!" and "Shut up!". Oh, no...

"Bara-hime!" I yelled as I ran towards her crying figure. Her hand was bleeding, and it must have been stinging as her salty tears made a puddle in her hand. I grabbed her shoulders, which went up to my head; I have a small, stuffed figure. I took out some bandages that I always carry around me, began to wrap her hand and held it mine. She was shaking with silent sobs. Her one hand was trying to cover as much as her face as she could.

"Bara-hime! Are you alright?! I shouldn't have left you alone. Why did you listen to it?!" I questioned her, knowing about the demonic voice that scares her over the edge into anxiety and hyperventilation, almost back into her depression. She shook her head in silent sobs; her knees were to her chest. Crimson blood seeped through the white bandages I wrapped around her hand, contrasting greatly. I noticed a bag next to her filled with clothes; Kurenai probably went and bought them for her.

"Please, make it go away!" She cried out, holding herself tighter as if she would fal apartl. I nodded and put my hand to her pressure point; she fell unconscious and instantly relaxed. I hurriedly looked around for an animal that I could talk to. I soon found a brown bunny hopping around. I sent my soul inside of it and used it's chakra to teleport to Kakashi.

He almost jumped a thousand feet in the air when a brown bunny appeared in front of his face. Then, sent my soul inside of him, not kicking him out, but just shoving the controls from him, to me. Now, he would be moving without his consent, while the bunny left back to where it was before using it's own chakra. I stretched silently and used a transportation jutsu to get Kakashi's body back to the forest where Asoka was.

'Why the hell am I moving? What's going on?' Kakashi thought. I snickered, and sent my soul back to my stuffed body that lay on the ground, handing back Kakashi control of his body. His seen eye widened as he saw Asoka on the ground.

"Asoka? Is she alright?" He asked, bending down to pick up her unconscious figure. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Yeah, she's fine. She had an anxiety attack, so I pressure pointed her. And I'm not strong enough to hold her up in this form." I answered, picking up her bag of cloths with a grunt; they were heavy to me.

"Anxiety attack?" Kakashi asked, confused, probably wondering how such an emotionless, quiet girl could be anxious.

"Yeah, can you please bring her home?" I asked. He looked at me for a second then back to Asoka who had dried tears on her cheeks, her eyes shut in a relaxed manner, her mouth closed in soft line. He slowly nodded. He was about to jump off and run, but before he could move, I jumped onto his arm.

"You have feet, you can run." He grumbled as I walked up his arm and sat on his shoulder.

"I'm a lot slower than you, and I don't know where you live...yet." I said as if I were explaining it to a child, slowly and patiently. Kakashi sweat dropped and nodded. Then, he jumped off; I clutched his clothes with one hand and the other hand was on his vest-jacket.

-FF- (Third Person POV)

Kakashi placed Asoka on the couch softly. Mussō-ka put the bag of clothes on the floor, next to the couch.

"I must go report to the Hokage..." Kakashi said looking down at Mussō-ka, who nodded.

Kakashi preformed the tiger sign and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Mussō-ka coughed and fanned the smoke away from Asoka. Then, the stupidest thing happened.

'BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!' An incredibly loud and obnoxious alarm resonated through the house. Asoka shot up with a shriek slamming her hands over her ears. The fire alarm beeped loudly as smoke rose up and water poured down on dousing her and Mussō-ka, who were still covering their poor ears. After around a minute of constant beeping and continuous pouring, the beeping finally finished with a last small beep.

Asoka removed her hands from her ears and Mussō-ka did the same. They looked at each other and began to laugh as they saw that they both were totally soaked. However, Asoka was laughing for two reasons.

1) Kakashi's face when he sees that his books are soaked through, and his house is wet.

2) Mussō-ka looks so fat when he is saturated with water.

Asoka laughed and laughed, falling off the couch and onto the floor. After her lauding fit, she looked around and saw the bag of clothes. She gasped and gingerly pushed her hand in the bag. Her clothes were absolutely soaked. She sighed and went outside. Thankfully, there was a place where clothes could be hung with two poles, but, unluckily, there was no line. She sighed again and looked around for something to hang her newly soaked shirts and shorts on.

Suddenly, an idea dawned in her mind, she doesn't know the origin of it...but it could work...if she really was a Bara. Asoka sat down and seemingly glared at the grass.

'Grow...grow...grow...turn into a vine...grow...' Asoka thought, fervently. Much to her surprise, the grass around her began to lengthen and twist into each other, creating a long, thin vine. Her mouth popped open, and she watched silently, amazed. Cautiously, she reached out and held the vine, afraid that it was just a figment of her imagination. She gripped it and ripped the it out of the ground. She tied it around the edge of the pole, and the other to the other side. Then, she proceeded to hang her wet clothes.

-FF-

Kakashi's POV (o3o)

I used my teleportation jutsu and left. Then, I remembered the last time I used it...all my books were soaked for a week. OH! I (think) I opened my windows...oh, well. I rapped on the Hokage's door.

"Come in," I heard his voice. I opened the door and walked in to see Kurenai standing in front of the Hokage, probably still talking about Asoka's progress.

"So, what did you find out today?" The Hokage inquired.

"...She uses this device...to see the future..." I said taking out the mobile thing.

"How?" He asked. I shrugged. "Anything else?"

"She has anxiety, and flinches at physical contact." I said, putting the mobile thing away.

"I don't know about anxiety, but I've noticed that she does flinch at contact..." Kurenai said, looking deep in thought.

"Was she abused?" The Hokage wondered.

"It's a possibility..." I mumbled, but a feeling in my stomach spread around my body, making me feel sick.

"I've learned that Asoka is a silent, selfless, person...and that she's very shy with her emotions." Kurenai said with a nod, confirming her words.

"Emotions?" I asked, shocked that Asoka could even have an ounce of emotions; she was completely emotionless the entire time I've been with her, besides smirks, sarcastic replies and sarcastic comments.

"Yeah...she hides her face with her hands when she smiles," Kurenai said with an another nod of her head.

"How would you know that?" The Hokage asked.

"Genjutsu while she hid her face." Kurenai stated bluntly. I sighed and sweat dropped.

"Interesting...well...I have some information."

-FF-

I didn't want to see Asoka yet...so I took the long way home. I wanted some peace and quiet reading my book. However, when I arrived home I found everything a mess! It was probably 7 or 8 o' clock PM now.

"Asoka?!" I called her name, looking around. I walked into all the rooms, but she was nowhere to be found. What if she ran away? Or was kidnapped? I started to panic as I went outside and into went into the backyard to see... Asoka sleeping on the grass...covered in leaves...as if they were a blanket. A grassy, natural, green blanket. I walked up to her to wake her, but as soon as I moved my hand close to her shoulder she turned to the other side.

"Crow..." She mumbled in her sleep. I sighed and picked her up, bringing her inside. Thankfully, her room didn't have sprinklers so her bed was dry. I put her inside her bed and covered her. But as I was about to leave I felt something tug on the bottom of my shirt. I looked down to see Asoka's pale skinny hand gripping the hem of my shirt. I tried to pry off her hand, but it's grip was strong. I sighed and tried to take off my shirt...because it looks like it's either me or the shirt... Unfortunately, her grip on my shirt made it so I couldn't take it off due to the way she held it. So, I did what any ninja would do in this situation...I got into the bed with her.

*end nose bleeding chapter*

- - - -

:3 OH YEAHZ!

As my friend would say "GET THAT BABEH INTO DRIVE!" XDD

Anyhow...I was thinking how to finish this chapter...and as I was about to have Kakashi tear his shirt off with a kunai...I kinda decided against it ;D

Comment!! Edited as of 10/4/12 for Grammer and Spelling

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
73K 2.2K 50
When Iruka Umino is in love with the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, things begin to build up in their relationship but people are there to also corrup...
9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...