Meet The Hudsons

By NatalieMccarthy1982

Finn Hudson and Rachel Hudson have four beautiful children , Mia, 17, the popular cheerleader. Annie, 8, the... More

The Hudson House
Lost Spark
Getting Spicy
The Stick
She's Our Daughter
Hypocrite
Come Home
Fix This
I Still Love Him
Fixing Us
Don't Mess With Mama
The Glue
Time Alone
It's A Girl
Mia's Friend
New York Lights
Wedding Crashers
Another One
Just Us
Graduation
Our Big Wonderful Family

Intentions

1.1K 40 0
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 16
(Dinner)
Finns pov:
Rachel,Mia ,Ben ,and I all sat at the dinner table silently eating until I finally said,

"So Ben how long have you and Mia been friends?" I asked .

"A couple months now." He said smiling at her.

"And you know about her situation?" I asked her.

"Dad!" She said.

"It's okay Mia, yeah I do and I'm okay with it. My mom was a teen mom as well so watching her I get how hard it can be." He told me.

"So what are you're intentions here?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry?" He asked confused .

"Dad!" Mia said pissed.

"What? I'm just trying to make sure he's not going to pull anything. You've been through a lot and I wanna make sure that if he likes you that he gets that it's just not you anymore." I said.

"Ben I am so sorry this is not like him I promise he's usually normal." Mia said annoyed .

"It's okay Mia, I think I understand why your father is acting like this. Mr.Hudson I get that you want to protect your daughter and your grandchild as much as possible but I want you to know that I like Mia , a lot and I don't have any unethical intentions I just like her." He said smiling at Mia.

"So you are just friends?" I asked him.

"Yeah we're friends." He said.

"Oh okay, well than I should apologize to both of you , welcome to our home." I said embarrassed.

(Later)
Rachel's pov:
I walked into the bedroom to see Finn in bed looking at pictures.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him laying down next to him.

"Just photos of when Mia was a baby." He said.

"Awe I remember that, she loved it when you did superman with her." I said.

"I know she would giggle and laugh the entire time." He said.

"God , she grew up so fast." I said.

"Yeah they all did." He said.

"We still have 3 more you know." I said.

"I know, it's just one moment you're lifting them up in the air playing superman and the next moment they're bringing boys home and kissing." He said.

I smiled and said,

"Oh honey, she's a teenager this is just a phase in her life. The kids adore you and so do I." I said kissing his cheek.

"Do you remember when you told me about Mia?" He said.

"Of course I do , how could I ever forget? I was so nervous that day and you reacted less dramatically than I expected." I said.

"What did you expect?" He asked me.

"Well I expected you to kick over a chair and storm out dramatically." I said and we laughed.

"Yeah that was kind of my thing." He said modestly .

"Kind of ?" I said and we laughed.

He smiled and kissed me ,

"Let's get away for the week." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just you and me." He said.

"Where?" I asked him.

"New York City." He said.

"Okay let's do it." I said and kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2K 36
Rachel has been in boarding school for 5 years. She was sent there for her constant bad behavior. She happens to also be a bad ass. She's the half si...
5.3K 82 29
Blaine and Rachel are twins and Kurt's brother Finn is a year older then him Blaine and Rachel have an older brother named cooper he's at college an...
33.8K 1.1K 30
It's been 15 years since Rachel left for New York and she hasn't seen Finn since, but, what happens when her daughter Layla runs away to Lima to find...
43.9K 1.6K 34
When moving to Lima , Ohio because of a tragedy Rachel Berry must come to terms with trying to heal herself. But when meeting Finn Hudson a boy who h...