Enough ( A Camren Fanfic)

By waakeme-xp

Camila Cabello has struggled trying to escape her abusive boyfriend (Austin) for the past three years. He en... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Update Info
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Camila

4.2K 88 37
By waakeme-xp

Okay normally I wouldn't post my opinion but right now I just have to. This whole letter thing is 100% all management. We know our girls better than anyone and they would never post that. It is sketchy that they all posted it at the same time and the fact that the other day was Camila's last performance. If she knew that all the girls would've been emotional. Camila in her statement said that she wasn't planning on leaving the group. Management literally kicked her out. The girls have no say anymore in what they post or what management wants them to do. They even made Camila and Lauren keep their relationship a secret. Camila is hurt and instead of giving her hate we should be giving her so much love because she deserves it. She is heartbroken and so are the girls no matter what that dumb fucking letter says. I'm sorry for the rant but I hope you know that I am still Ot5 and i believe that this is 100% all management and that Maverick is feeding lies. What's your opinion?

- Tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.5K 36
Camila was with Austin but Lauren hated their relationship. She knew her best friend deserved better but how could she finally show her that? But al...
Signs By

Fanfiction

41.7K 1.6K 26
When she was 12 years old, Camila Cabello was in a car accident that killed both of her parents. Since that day she hasn't spoken a word. Working as...
2.8K 125 16
Lauren Jauregui is an orphan in one of the city in Spain and was later adopted by the middle-aged man named Steve Cabello when she was just 6yrs old...
8.3K 296 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...