Legendary Trainer

By UltimateTrainer

In the outskirts of the Kanto Region,a ancient village in the top of a mountain just got raided by a mysterio... More

[1Changed Fate
[2]New Island Home
[3]Island Visitor
[4]Instense Training
[5]Summer Camp!!
[6]Summer Camp part 2
[7]Summer Camp part 3
Summer Camp Last Part
Author Note
[8]Training Time Again!!
[10]Start of a Journey
[11] An Old Friend
[12]Viridian Stop!!
[13]Misty and Ash Reunion
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
[14]Night Time in Viridian
[15]Plans in Progress
[18]Rocky Situation
"Interview Time"
[16]Contest in Kanto
[17]Bug Fest
"Interview Time"
Gym Leader Profile
[19]Mount Moon Trouble!!
[20]Sensational Sisters
[21]Naval Battle!!
[22]Cerulean Concert
[23]Promised Date
[24]Trouble in The Tower
New Story
New Story

[9]Cerulean Visit!!

7K 123 59
By UltimateTrainer

[This chapter is all about when Arceus take Ash a shopping,but Ash got distracted and he became lost in the city.That's where he meet a certain girl😉].

Weeks later

Ash is getting excited to reach his 15th birthday so he can travel throughout all the regions he wanted to.

Arceus:Ash come here!!,I have something to tell you😘!!

Ash:What is it Mom😑?

Ash hurriedly ran down the stairs and headed to the kitchen where Arceus is.

Ash:What is it Mom?,I busy playing with Pikachu this new game😕!!

Arceus:Well I been thinking about shopping for new clothes, your clothes are getting small for you and I thought it must be the time to shop you some new clothes😄

Ash:Great Mom!!,Had fun shopping😐

Arceus:And where do you think you're going? You coming with me😆

Ash:Huh?,But Mom😦!!

Arceus:No buts!!,Here hold my hand,we're going now🙅

Ash:Arghhh Fine😩!!

Ash grab hold of his mom right hand and teleported into where Arceus choice to be shop.

Cerulean City

Arceus and Ash teleported in a little clearing in herorest near the city.

Arceus:Honey,Stay by my side okay,always hold on to my hand got it😊?

Ash:Mom I'm not a baby anymore,I can take care of myself😐!!

Arceus:Still just hold on to my hand,don't let go off it😊

Ash:Fine😑

Arceus and Ash headed off to the city to shop and sightseeing,when they arrived many citizens are busy doing their usual daily stuff,walking along the streets heading to their jobs and etc.

Arceus:Wow this is amazing,right Ash😍?

Ash:Yeah kinda,Well can we get going it so freaking hot😧!!

Arceus:Ash don't spoil this,this is like a mother and son bonding moment,so please deal with it😡

Ash just sigh and let his mom drag him through the city streets, where many stands is selling many items and stuffs that got Arceus attention.

Arceus:Ahh this is so adorable and this and this and this all of it is adorable😄

Ash:Mom we here to buy clothes not stuff toys😑!!

Arceus:(pout)You really are a spoil sport😡!!

Ash:Don't care blehh😜(stroke out tongue).

Arceus:Okay you leave me no choice🙎

Arceus then let go off Ash hand and walk away from Ash leaving him confuse from his mom action.

Ash:Hey mom what are you doing😓?

Arceus:its your fault honey,you don't want to have fun with me while we in the city,Fine!!!I'm leaving you here for awhile and while I shop our new clothes alone🙍

Ash:What!! you going to leave me alone in this big city😲!

Arceus:Yup since you don't want to come with me,I'm leaving you here so you can learn your lesson not to made me mad🙎

Ash:Wait Mom,Okay i get it,Still What about when I got hungry?where do I get the money while you away😓?

Arceus:Don't worry I already teleported some cash on your pockets so can you buy anything you want, but if you call "Mom I need you"I instantly teleported right in front you ready to continue our day,sounds fun😜?

Ash:Is that a challenge because if it is,I'm totally up for it😉

Arceus:Let see how can you last while I'm gone Honey😘!!

Ash:Okay challenge accepted😃

Arceus smiled and give Ash a kiss on the cheek before teleported away who knows where.

Ash:Mom really thinks I can't take care of myself,I show her😑

Ash just his hands inside his pocket and walk along the streets in the city.

While walking he came across a arcade that full of kids at his age playing and enjoying their time.

Ash:Maybe I can play for a little while😑

Ash entered the arcade and played Wack the Diglett for several times and got the high score.

Ash:That was easy,now to the next one😑!!

Ash then step in front of a shooting game called Call Of Duty and he played for half an hour also getting the high score.

Ash:Played this game for a hundred times with Pikachu😑!!

Ash didn't notice that he's getting attention while he play.

Ash:Now what😑?,

Ash is looking around searching for an interesting game for him to play with.

Then someone grab hold of his hand leading him to a dancing game,he got a good look at the one who grabbed him,its a girl around his age wearing a yellow dress and a blue ribbon tied up in her hair.

Ash:Ahhh Excuse me😓?

Misty:Sorry but I need another player to play this game so please play with me for while okay🙏!!

Ash:Ahh Sure😓!(this girl can just ask for my permission right?,so why she have drag me all away here)

The game started instantly showing off its pattern that we have to copy,i also played this game once against my mom but she beat me,so I don't know if I good at this game or not.

Music starting to play louder and we dance every steps showing to us in the screen.This girl then look at me for a bit moment then continue her attention to the game.she started talking to me while we dance.

Misty:(pant)you know your not bad(pant)you can keep with me😄

Ash:What do you mean by that😃?(pant)

Misty:You see I'm the number gamer in this arcade(pant)then I see you walk in and played several games, beating up my high score,I thought I needed to teach you a lesson by beating you in this game!,the reason I told you earlier was a lie😜(pant)

Ash:You want to prove whose the number one😕?(pant)

Misty:Yeah(pant)So just keep dancing till someone win😄(pant)

Ash:Oh no you don't😉!!(pant)

The two of them played for about 5 minutes until the final hardest move is shown.

Misty:this is it,now the final move😰

Misty got the move wrong causing her to fall down on the floor while Ash did it easily winning the match.

Misty:What the?,you got it right, the final hardest move in this game😲!!

Ash:Well I got lucky hehehe😄!!

After playing some two or more game for an hour the girl leas Ash to a park to rest.

Misty: That's was fun,don't you think😄?

Ash:Yeah I guess so😐

They taken a seat on the bottom of a stairs in the park that leads to a fountain.

Ash:Wants something to drink😐?

Misty:Yeah sounds great😄!!

Ash stood up and walk toward to be vending machine and buy some drinks.

Ash:Here😐

Misty:Thanks😄

They sit there for awhile Ash just pull out his pokeball necklace that he won in the arcade and put it next to him then the girl spoke up.

Misty:Hey I didn't introduced myself yet did I😆?

Ash:Ahh yeah😐!!

Misty:Let me introduced myself then I'm Misty I lived here in Cerulean,and you😄?

Ash:Im---(teleported)

Before Ash got to speak he was teleported instantly right in front of his mom in a corner of a shop inside a mall,Arceus who staring at him furiously.

Arceus:Ash I can't believe you didn't call for me this all evening,I thought something bad happened to you🙎!!

Ash:No mom,I'm just hanging out with a new friend who by the way I left I'm the park without saying goodbye😌

Arceus:A friend?,is it a girl?,please don't Tell me its a girl😰!

Ash:Yeah its girl😌

Arceus just fall down and acted that she just hurt by hearing his son dating a girl without her permission.

Ash:Mom come on,let's go home😓

Arceus:(fake crying)okay😭

Ash:(I hope that girl didn't freak out when I suddenly vanish😔).

Back with Misty

Misty is just paralyzed of what just happened early,she was just talking to this kid then he vanished like he was just a ghost.

Misty:I didn't get the chance to know his name😭(sob)

She didn't notice that a tear is just fall from her eyes.

Misty:He left without saying goodbye😖(sob)

But then she notice a the necklace he had won in the arcade next to where he was sitting.

Misty:He left his necklace,it means he was no ghost but a real kid who just magically vanish I front of me😰.

Misty grabbed the necklace and wear it so whenever she meet him again someday she can returned it to him remembering the time they enjoyed together.

Misty:I will never forget you,till we meet again😃

[Awww so Serena isn't the only one who got to meet Ash in their childhood days,Misty keep the necklace until she meet Ash again and tell him how she feels about him,so tune in when that happeneds okay,bye].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.1K 23
Ash Ketchum have traveled 6 region and participated in many league but never able to win.after the close loss in kalos league Ash have been unusually...
120K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
9.4K 271 45
A young man with dreams and hopes ready to take on the world disappears in thin air only to find himself in the past with a mission not so clear. How...
1.5K 33 19
Aw shit here we go again Also i hope i got the ship name for ash x kiawe right Let's go (while i go through the seven layers of hellish torment for t...