Heart Attached -Rewriting (✔️)

By -Nitasha

Zoya hassan was a young girl. she believed to live her life the way she wanted it. she loved her life and bel... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A Thin line between Hate and Love:
Chapter Two: Embarrassed Movement
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Secret
Chapter Five:Holidays
Chapter Six:Heart Broken
Chapter Seven:Its not a end of World
Chapter Eight :Lets the game begin
Chapter Nine: Contract Nikkah
Chapter Ten: Two Conditions
Chapter Eleven: Flashback
Chapter Twelve: Punishment
Chapter Fourteen: Sensations with his touch.
Chapter Fifteen: Blushing
Chapter Sixteen: Love Game
Chapter Seventeen: Wedding
Chapter Eighteen: Wedding Night

Chapter Thirteen: Jealous

9K 451 16
By -Nitasha

'Taste this one Aleesah.' Tanzeela said while passing dish to Aleesah whereas Zoya glared at her across the table. Everyone was sitting on the table while having the dinner whereas her family forced Aleesah to stayed at there house as long she wanted to stay here . She used to study with Muied but then she went in different country due to her job. So she was here to visit on holidays and everyone wanted her to stayed here. This make Zoya  even moe angry and on top everyone too good behaviour with her was making her more angry. She sighed then got back to her food.

'Wow, rice are amazing.' Aleesah said whereas Zoya rolled her eyes.

'Annoying, I even don't know how everyone tolerant her.' She bitterly thought. Zoya was beyond annoyed after dinner was finished.

'Now we all will play truth and dare.' Saba said whereas everyone happily looked at her. All older got up from their places and start going into their rooms.

'Wow thats Great.' Aleesah said cheerfully and Zoya rolled her eyes again.

'Then lets go to sitting room.' Zulfi said and everyone nodded their head. At the same moment Zoya got up from her chair and they all looked at her.

'I will not be playing. I am going.'Zoya announced and turned over to walked away.

'Why? You should play as well.' Aleesah said and Zoya annoyed looked back.

'Yeah Aleesah is right.' Saba said and Zoya glared at her whereas Saba just ignored her glare. She was hating Saba for taking her side all the time since Aleesah had come here.

'No Actually I am tired' Zoya said with fake smile.

' I just thought somebody will feel empty without you and will miss you.' Aleesah said teasingly then looked at Muied who was glaring at her.

'huh?' Zoys said confused.

'Like Saba and Zulfi, you know everyone.' Aleesah said while smiling

' I think they can survive without me for one day and they have you as well to fill in my place.' Zoya said between gritted teeth then turned over and walk out.

From past two hour she was trying to sleep but no point. She looked at watch and it was 01:00 in the night. At that moment her room door opened and she sat up on the bed then turned on the light.

'Saba.' She said and Saba smile.

'Sorry to disturb you but I have forget my slipper here in morning. So I am here to take them.' Saba said

'Okay, they are in shoe basket.' Zoya said lazily and sketched her arms. Saba nodded her head and walked toward shoe basket which was laying in the corner of room.

'Are you done with game.' Zoya asked lazily and Saba nodded her head while taking out her shoe.

'Yeah and it was so much fun. You missed it.' Saba said and she rolled her eyes.

'Is everyone back to their rooms.'Zoya asked carelessly and Saba again nodded her head and start walking towards her.

'Except Mueid brother.' Saba said and that catches Zoay's attention.

'They are still talking while in guest room where Aleesah is sleeping.' Saba said and Zoya was just blankly looking at her.

'Okay I will go now.' Saba said in her own wonderland without seeing her pale face and walked out of room.

'Still with her. Alone.' Zoya whisper to herself then laid back down on bed.

'Shall I go and check what is happening there?' Zoya said and sat up on the bed.

'Oh god, I sound like jealous wife.' Zoya said

'But you are a Jealous wife whose husband is sitting with a girl.' Her inner self said

'No I am not jealous and he is not my husband. I don't accept him.' Zoya said to satisfied her own self. Then she laid back on bed and close her eyes. After struggling for some time she fell into sleep.

❤️❤️❤️
She angrily walked into the lawn and walked toward him. She just had woke up and found out that Saba had went to town with Aleesah. She angrily walked toward him and stood in front him. On her foot step he looked up at her as she was standing while glaring at him.

'What happen now?' Mueid asked

' I have found out everything.' Zoya said and Muied was just looking to her.

' About what?' Mueid asked

'About the girl you love and the girl whose photo is in your dairy.' Zoya said and Mueid quickly got up from his place.

'W..What?' Muied whisper and Zoya was just looking at him who looked nervous.

'What does you though I will never find about it?' Zoya said and he stood still while they were looking at each other.

'Its Aleesah, Isn't?' Zoya said and Muied looked at her then he relaxed and sat back down on the chair whereas Zoya was just looking at him.

'I am asking something Muied.' Zoya asked scream and Muied just shrugged his shoulder.

'Why would you care?' Mueid said coolly and Zoya glared at him.

'You actually right I don't care.' Zoya said and turned over to walk out when he called out to her.

'Zoya.' He called and she turned over.

'You still haven't give me contact after signing it off.' Mueid said and she just looking at him. Yeah Now he wanted the contact so he could get rid of me to marry her.' Zoya though while looking at him as they were looking dead in each other eyes.

'Zoya , Whatever you are thinking is totally wrong.' Muied said while teasingly smiling and Zoya just stared at him.

' You don't know what I am thinking.' Zoya said

'Well Zoya I can read everything you think. You are like a open book to me. ' Mueid said and she rolled her eyes.

'Whatever and you will get the contact soon.' Zoya said and about to turned over when he called out to her again.

'And today is weekend and according to my condition you have to make lunch for me. ' Mueid said and Zoya looked at him.

'Yeah I know.' Zoya said

'But by all your self alone not the way you make dinner last time. 'Mueid said and she snapped her head toward him.

'What do you mean by this. I always make dinner for you.' Zoya said

'No you don't, most of time you just help around but not really make anything.' Mueid said and she glared at him.

' I made them. How you even can say that?' Zoya said in her defend.

'Because that food doesn't taste like your food.' Mueid said calmly.

'Really as if you know how my food taste. you never have taste the food made by me.' Zoya said quickly then bit down on the tongue for realaving the fact that she actually never made food for him whereas Mueid smirked.

'I mean Once I made for you when roll were too spicy and rice were over boiler. Forget tasting you didn't even look at it and you hate it. On top you insult me.' Zoya said and Mueid looked at her but stay quiet

Flashback:

'Zoya sister, please come down stairs.' Zulfi loudly called out to Zoya who was reading book in her room.

' What happen Zulfi. what do you want.' Zoya asked while coming downstairs.

' Mueid brother want to eat something and you have to make something.' Zulfi said

' Who the hell is he to give me orders. why he is not at work?' Zoya yelled

' He is at home today as he didn't go to work  and as you know that all elders have gone to relative's wedding and they will not be back till evening. Saba have collage's function and she still not back from collage. Me and Ali don't mind ordering from outside but you know Mueid brother don't like outside food.' Zulfi said to her.

'But you know I don't know how to make food and Mueid is so picky in his food.' Zoya said

' I know but try to make it. Nobody else is available to make food.' Zulfi said

'I can make sandwich for him.' Zoya said

'What? Sandwiches. come one Zoya sister he like to have heavy food in afternoon.' Zulfi explain.

' But I can't make hard food.' Zoya explain.

' Mueid brother want to eat rice with vegetables rolls.' Ali said while coming from stairs.

'What? Who said that.' Zoya shouted.

' I am coming from Mueid brother's room. That what he want to eat.' Ali replied

' I am not his maid. I am not making for him.' Zoya shouted.

' Zoya sister, you know if Ami find out about this she will be angry with you as she loves Mueid the most.' Zulfi tried to convinced her.

' But I don't know how to make it.' Zoya said innocently.

'Why don't you look at Mum's cook book.' Zulfi said

'Yeah, he is right. The recipe must be written in cook book.' Ali agree

' You two are right. Ali go and get Mum's cook book from kitchen.Me and Zulfi are sitting in hall.' Zoya said. Ali ran to the kitchen to got  book. After 5 minute he entered into the hall while holding a cook book in his hand.

' Here you go.' Ali said while passing the book to Zoya. Zoya went though the book and finally found the recipe.

' You two come with me.' Zoya said to them

'Where?' Both asked in reunion.

'In kitchen to help.' Zoya said while staring at them.

' What.' They both screamed  in reunion again while shock was all written on there faces.

' Why you are so shock. Come on.' Zoya said and start walking towards kitchen

' But we don't know anything.'Ali said

' What do yo mean? Stop making excuses and come to kitchen.' Zoya said and they had go as they know Zoya was stubborn and if she say say so, she will make them do work.

'Ali have you.......' Mueid after a hour walked into the Kitchen . It had been an hour since he asked Ali to tell Zoya to make tea for him before lunch but Ali didn't come back. So he came into kitchen while looking for him. But he got shock by looking at the state of kitchen. Ali was crying while cutting the onions whereas Zulfi was frying the Kebab in oil. And madam Zoya was sitting on table while eating banana and giving instructions to Ali and Zulfi.

' Ali stop being slow, hurry up.' Zoya screamed while sitting on table. Mueid coughed to get their attention and they all look back at him.

'Ali, I asked for tea from you.' Mueid asked Ali while looking at him and completely  ignoring Zoya who was sitting on table.

'O Allah, Mueid brother I am really sorry. I totally forget to tell Zoya.' Ali explained.

' Why you don't straight ask from me if I am the one who is making it .' Zoya said while looking at him.

' Because I asked Ali to send it me.' Mueid said

' But I am the one who is making.' Zoya said stubbornly

' Yeah but.......' Before Mueid could finish it.

' Why don't you make it Zoya sister now.' Zulfi said while cutting Mueid to stopped them from fighting.

'No leave it now, I will just have lunch now.' Mueid said and about to turned when Zulfi stopped him then said he was tired and want to take rest.  Same with Ali he also leave everything and get along with them.  Zoya looked at them and gave them murderous look to them but they ignored it.  They went out into hall and turned on the TV.

'lazy ass holes.' Zoya muttered after they walked out.  After some time she could hear them shouting and screaming and she can tell that they were watching cricket on Televison. she got back to her work and start making food by looking at recipe from book. Her food was almost ready. After 40 minutes she took out the kebab into dish and leave her rice on gas and decided to took bath as she was sweating . She came into the hall and looked at boys who was cheering for the match and didn't even look at her but Mueid looked at her as soon she entered into hall. She  was sweating really badly and was using her scarf to wipe off the sweat from her head. She was looking really tried as well. He knew that Zoya hate cooking and never entered into kitchen even Aunt Asia said to everyday to start cooking. Zoya passed from the hall to stairs totally ignoring Mueid whereas he got back his attention to Television as well.

She came downstairs after 15 minutes with new clothes and was looking really fresh and her hair were still wet. Mueid looked up and Zoya looked at him as well. Their eyes met and next second both break the stare looking at somewhere else.  Zoya enter led into kitchen and looked that she had forgetter  to turned off the gas under her rice, She ran and turned it off then took off the lid from the pot and looked at the rice . She mix the rice but they are  way over-bowl and she can't even find a single piece of chicken as they get over cook and get mix into rice. Then she walked and  tastes the rolls and they were too spicy. She quickly ran to drank water.  At that moment Zoya really wanted to cry as her all hard work was got ruin and she though how Mueid will react. Boys were waiting from past 2 hours for food and they were going to kill her if she will tell them why she had done. She decided to put food on the dinner's table.

' Come and have a food, its on table.' Zoya said to them.

' Wow, Zoya sister you have made your first food.' Zulfi said cheerfully. Zoya was feeling like crying but she stopped her tears to came out. They all turned off the food and got up to the dinner's table. They sat down on the chairs and Zoya was standing looking at them nervously. They took away lid from rice and looked at the rice's state.

' What is that.' Ali asked innocently.

' It quite didn't come out right.' Zoya said nervously.

' O Allah, water, water.' Zulfi screamed after he tasted the roll. Ali  quickly passed him water.

' They are so spicy.' Zulfi said

' Even they didn't come out quite well.' Zoya said while looking at floor.

' What the hell Zoya. We have being waiting for it from passed two hours and Thats what you have made?' Mueid yelled at her.

' It was my first time.' Zoya said while controlling her tears.

' So what, You can use you brain. 'Mueid's shouted at her.

'I try my best Mueid but they didn't came out right.' Zoya tried to explain.

' Can't you do something right once in your life.' Mueid screamed.

'Its...not ....my....fault.' Zoya said then start crying and quickly ran upstairs without looking back leaving all of them shocked.

' The rice look bad but it taste nice.' Ali said to light up the atmosphere. Without saying anything Mueid start moving towards stairs.

' Don't you want to eat. We can order from outside.' Zulfi said

'No I am not hungry any more.' Mueid said whereas Ali and Zulfi looked at each other and sighed.

' Did you have that food which I made that day.' Zoya asked after a while

'You never know.' Muied said then shrugged his shoulder whereas she annoyed looked at him.

'But that is not point that did I taste your food or not but the point is you never make food by yourself and I knew it. Doesn't matter how? and don't think too much over that.' Mueid said and Zoya start getting angry.

'At Least I stand in the Kitchen.' Zoya screamed angrily and glared at him.

'But you are breaking you promise which is not good. You can't even keep the promise.' Mueid said and she still was glaring at him.

'Okay fine. I will make the lunch for you but you have to eat without complaining.'Zoya said and Mueid nodded his head in yes.

'Off course I will.' Mueid said and Zoya smile.

'Then All the best.' Zoya said and walked out while smirking on her evil paln.

'Lets the fun begin.' Zoya mutter under her breath while Muied was looking at her back while smiling.

'Zoya Mueid Sikardar, you are thinking wrong again . You think I was joking when I said you are open book to me. I know exactly what evil plan cooking in your mind and I am ready for it.' Mueid said while smiling then loudly sighed and got back to his work.

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...
116K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
2.8K 107 12
Zoya is all set to marry the guy her aunt had selected for her. She meets the potential groom and agrees for the wedding but something from her past...
2.7K 363 21
The Veiled Emotion: A Tale of Arranged Love How long can one deny the truth before it consuming them? How long can one deny the feelings of attractio...