Vikkstar123 One-shots/Prompts...

By xLookUp

REQUESTS CLOSED INDEFINITELY I will try my best to impress! Enjoy :D More

Introduction
·1· Zerkstar - Drunk Possession
Manchester Sidemen Book Tour
·2· Ministar - Flower Crown
·3· Calstar - From Drunk to Crazy in Love with You
-1- Prompt
·4· Vobi - The Smallest Distance
·5· Ministar - Be My Hero (Part 1)
-2- Prompt
·6· Ministar - Be My Hero (Part 2)
·7· Kstar - Falling Angel (Part 1)
·8· KStar - Falling Angel (Part 2)
·9· Wroetostar - Scary with a Side of Ow
·10· Minizerkstar - It's Not You, It's Me
1K SPECIAL · Sidemen OT7
·11· Zerkstar - Starboy (Part 1)
·13· Zerkstar - Starboy (Part 2)
·14· Vobi (Smut) - What You do to Me Star
·15· KStar - Smile
·16· Sidemen OT4 - My baby, My angel, My darling
Question
·17· Calstar - From Drunk to Crazy in Love with You (Part 2)
·18· KStar (Short) - Troublesome
·19· Minizerkstar - A Lover's Guide to Looking After Vikkstonky
Question
·20· Ministar - Illegally Yours
·21· Kstar - Christmas Special 1
·22· Behzstar - Christmas Special 2
GUYS
·24· Wroetostar - Christmas Special 4
·25· Sidemen OT7 - Christmas Special Finale
Teaser Anyone?
Teaser Anyone [updated]
Ark is up!
·26· Zerkstar - Street Dancer (Part 1)
10k! ·27· Minizerkstar - A Lover's Guide to Looking After Zerkbog and Stimpy
GUYS 2
24k?!?!?
·28· Serial Killers' Weakness

·23· Minizerkstar (Part 2) - Christmas Special 3

1.4K 33 5
By xLookUp

This is called "Jealous" by the way. I didn't add it in because then the title seemed too long :p

This is also Part 2 of the previous Minizerkstar I wrote! (And one-sided Veston)

---

Vik was beyond excited, he was ecstatic! He finally belonged to the two people he loved. He could finally pull Josh into a passionate kiss, or grab Simon's hand when some slut decided to flirt with him. He could do it all, with no consequences.

To top it all off, Preston had agreed to spend his Christmas at the Sidemen house when none of the rest of the Pack could. Vik couldn't wait to see his friend.

It was about an hour until Preston's plane landed and it took half an hour to get to London airport. Vik slipped on his shoes as quietly as possible. It was one in the morning and he didn't want to wake his sleeping boyfriends, despite their persistance on the fact that he did wake them.

Scooping up his keys and his coat, he unlocked the front door and exited, making sure not to slam it behind him. He started his car, flinching at the loud sound the engine emitted as it was brought to life. He drove out the drive quickly.

-

The airport loomed over Vik as the boy parked his car and got out of the vehicle, running towards the entrance. There had been a ton of traffic so he was 15 minutes late to pick up Preston. He entered the airport, running to the arrivals lounge, and was met with the sight of an exhausted looking Preston. He was looking sheepishly at his phone.

"Preston!" Vik yelled cheerfully and strided towards the Texan, who looked up and made eye contact with Vik. He ran towards the cinnamon boy, forgetting about his suitcase, and picked Vik up in his arms, twirling them both around.

"Good to see you Vikky."

-

Josh groaned as he was awoken from his slumber by muffled laughter. He felt an empty space to the right of him, and realised Vik was missing at -he glanced at the clock- 2:30 in the morning. Initially, he panicked, worried for the smaller boy, but the rational side of his brain caught up and told him that the laughter had belonged to Vik.

Carefully exiting the bed as not to wake Simon, he pulled on the nearest t-shirt and ventured downstairs. Who could Vik be laughing with at this time in morning? He was pretty certain that JJ was asleep.

The laughter died down as the bearded man got to the bottom of the staircase, and his eyes were met with the sight of a sleepy looking Preston resting his head on Vik's shoulder. Vik was struggling to keep Preston on his feet and to carry his suitcase into the house at the same time. Josh frowned, becoming slightly jealous, then instantly went to help Vik. He grabbed Preston off of Vik's tiny shoulders.

Vik looked at Josh apologetically, hoping he hadn't angered his boyfriend by waking him up and not telling him about going to the airport. He mouthed a 'sorry' then took to carrying Preston's suitcase up the stairs and to the spare room. Josh returned the look with a tired smile, the jealousy vanishing, and followed Vik up while dragging behind a sleeping Preston.

Josh dumped Preston on the bed and shut the door after himself and Vik. He went to speak, but Vik silenced him with a finger and led them back to their shared bedroom. Simon was still sleeping, but had a look of discomfort on his face.

"You didn't wake us." Josh whispered, bringing Vik into his embrace. The smaller boy was cold from the night air.

"I couldn't, you two looked too peaceful." Vik replied in a voice that was just as quiet. He snuggled himself into Josh's warmth, then left him to get changed out of his clothes.

Afterwards, the two clambered into the warm covers. Vik was in the middle, Simon in his sleep instantly put his arms around the younger and his face smoothed out into one of content. Josh followed Simon's actions and soon the three were asleep.

-

It was the next day and the four boys (excluding JJ as he left to visit family the same day for christmas) decided it was time to put up their Christmas tree. Josh and Simon were carrying the tree down the stairs, while Preston and Vik sorted through various decorations.

"Hey Vik." Preston chirped. Josh and Simon were still attempting to carry the tree down their large staircase.

"Hmm?" Vik had replied, not looking up from the box of baubles he was looking through. Suddenly his chin was grabbed and he was forced to make eye contact with Preston.

The Texan leaned closer, so close that Vik thought he was going to kiss him. Instead Preston's lips went to his ear.

"I'm glad I'm spending this Christmas with you, there's a lot I have to say." Preston whispered lowly, pressing a ghost of a kiss to Vik's cheek before releasing him and going back to his box of tinsil, like nothing had happened.

Vik went to reply with the fact that he was taken, when a loud crash sounded and Vik looked to see Simon being crushed a tree, which had Josh on top of it. He rushed to their aid as Preston smirked.

-

Vik was slightly terrified. Preston had been giving him suggestive looks all day. He was on the verge of telling Josh and Simon, but didn't want to hurt his best friend's obvious feelings.

Right now, Vik and Preston were cleaning up the mess after filming a Christmas Patience test video, but this time Josh had been in the chair.

Vik was casually cleaning the gunk off the chair. He threw away the wet wipe he had using and sat back to admire his handy work.

Vik turned away to see how Preston was doing, when he was pushed into the chair and pinned to it by a set of strong hands. Silently hoping it was Josh or Simon, his faith shattered as he was met with the face of a devilish looking Preston.

Preston licked his lips and Vik's eyes widened, "You know I'm jealous of your boyfriends Vikky, they get to taste you and kiss you and love you. I would enjoy doing that too you know."

Vik didn't say anything because deep inside, he knew he could relate. He had been jealous of Josh and Simon's relationship before he had become a part of it. He knew what Preston was feeling.

"I can't resist you anymore little Vik, I have to taste just a little bit of you. I hope you don't mind..." Preston muttered, eyes full of a hopeless emotion, and leaned forward and closer to Vik.

Vik drew in a deep breath and attempted to wriggle away. "Preston stop!" Still Preston continued to get closer.

"Preston, I get it. You're jealous, jealous of something you could never have and you want it. You want it so bad right? You want to snatch it and take it, or rip it up because if you can't have it no one can..." Preston stopped his advances as Vik start to blurt out his desperate speech, "Why can't you have it? You're thinking that right now yeah? You think that you could, you could if you wanted too." Tears threatened to escape Vik's eyes as he poured out the feelings and thoughts that had occured to him over the last year before he had got with Josh and Simon.

"But Preston, you can't have it! You've got to step back and realise that before you do something stupid, or something you'll regret for the rest of your days. Just stop and think and walk away. Please, do that for you and only you."

Preston, eyes wide and searching, stepped back. He didn't release Vik but examined Vik's face and saw the teardroplets and the fear. He knew he had caused this.

Preston shook his head and blinked rapidly, "Fuck, Vik, I'm so sorry-"

Before he could finish his apology, a force tackled him to the ground, tearing his grip off of Vik.

Vik breathed in relief and saw a raged filled Simon pinning down Preston, as Josh grabbed Vik into a hug, the bearded man's expression just as angry. The tall blond raised his fist to bring a punch down on the Texan. Preston cowered, covering his face with his arms.

"You bitch! Don't touch him like that-" Simon was hissing through gritted teeth, starting to bring his fist down.

Vik leapt out of Josh's grasp and grabbed Simon. "Don't! He's- he's just confused Si."

Silence invaded the tense atmosphere as Vik continued.

"He's like I was. Jealous and lost and hopelessly in love with someone I thought I could never have." Vik releases Simon's wrist and entertwined their fingers. He did the same with Josh's.

"He's like I was..." Vik repeated, slightly breathless, before he was embraced in his two lover's arms.

-

The Christmas Tree twinkled in the background, and the star that was perched on top shined like it was the only one left to do so.

Vik's eyes didn't leave the bright star as he was tucked in between Josh and Simon, 'Its A Wonderful Life' playing in the background. Preston had gone home hours earlier, deciding it was better to spend time with the family he missed. The issue had all been sorted out, Preston had apologised and the three boys had forgave him within the instant.

Vik turned his attention back to the movie and wondered how jealousy could do such nasty things to one hopeless person.

---

I am so hyped for Christmas!!!

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 879 41
These are just random Oneshots I'm writing just for fun. I will be writing sidemen boyxboy only. If you want the pack included just comment but I won...
1.1M 15.9K 200
If you love the Sidemen like me then you'll be sure to enjoy these preferences! I will also take requests but write with (Y/N) so the reader can fee...
4.3K 51 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
298K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...