Neighbors

Door iciclesthecat

Zoro had just moved into a new house. He was kicked out of his old tiny apartment because of Luffy and Ace be... Meer

The New Neighborhood
Him
The Cat
The Movie
That One Week
What You Didnt Tell
Finding Them
An Eye For An Eye
In His Care
Robin and Franky's Party
School Days and Marco?
Open House
The Best Kind of Sanji
Double Date
Father and Daughter
Zoro's Birthday
November 23rd
Holiday Travels
Family Matters
Bonus
Holiday Surprises and Unpleasent Welcomes
Bonus
Loulee's Big Fight
Good Things Come in Two
The Battle Begins
The Battle
Bonus: Twelve Years Later

Green and Double Gold

2.5K 95 150
Door iciclesthecat

Sanji sat on his bed, he bit his lip as Yonji was covering the window into Zoro and Sanji's room. Zoro was in Luffy's house staying in his old room. All of his grooms and brides maids were in his house getting things ready. Yonji was the ring master of the whole chaos. Sanji's best man, and his wedding planner. Sanji ruffled his blonde hair, shutting his eyes trying to kill his riled up nerves. Sanji sat in a small silk robe, he was told to sit there until Yonji was done covering the windows. Once he was finished he turned to Sanji. He sat next to him and took his hand.

"Relax, Zoro's here for you now. He's everything you wanted, but if you don't want him. I'd be more then happy to take him off your hands." Yonji said.

Sanji chuckled sitting up and turning to his brother, "I'm just nervous again."

Yonji patted his shoulder and climbed behind him to his hair, "Now, let's make you drop dead gorgeous."

In the other house, Zoro was going around having his groomsmen get ready. Which he wasn't ready himself yet. The most he had done was showered, and was walking around in a towel. Ace and Sabo were having trouble tying there ties, as Zoro helped out. Since Sanji taught him how to. But Zoro wasn't getting married in a tux. He was going to get married in his formal police uniform. A black uniform with gold buttons down his coat and a few belts that went across the uniform.

"We have half an hour before we have to leave!" Nami called.

She was apart of Sanji's party but was told to make sure everything was all in order for Zoro's side.

"Zoro! Your not dressed yet! Get your ass upstairs and get dressed!"

Loulee poked out from behind the fence, she was in a small white ballgown and silver slippers. Yonji had put her hair up into a bun with a small crown and lots of glitter. She unlatched the gate and opened it. She turned back to her father's house before she stepped out onto the sidewalk. She giggled sneaking over to Zoro's house and opening the door. Chopper greeted her when Ace noticed her, he grinned as she patted Chopper's head.

"Look alive men, a lady has joined us." Ace called.

Zoro stepped downstairs adjusting his uniform and buttoned the last button on his neck. Loulee smiled approaching him and hugged his knee. He turned to Loulee and smiled before scooping her up. Zoro was in awe seeing Loulee sparkle and shine. She giggled to the small smile on his lips.

"Can I call you dad now?" Loulee asked.

"Not yet, but I'm sure that won't stop you for the next half a-"

"Ten minutes!" Nami called.

"Ten minutes." Zoro smirked.

"I like your suit, you look like those guys I see in books about the past." Loulee said.

Zoro chuckled, "Does your dad know your here?"

Loulee shook her head, "Nope. I wanted to see you, since I couldn't see you yesterday."

Nami gasped as she saw Loulee, "Loulee!"

She turned to Nami and smiled, Nami took Loulee and took her back to Sanji's house. Nami knocked on the door as Tony opened the door.

"Tony! You shouldn't be here either." Nami grumbled.

"Zoro said I could."

"Yeah I want to see Zoro!" Loulee said.

Nami sighed setting the girl down before she went up to go see her father. When she pushed open the door a large smile spread across her face. Sanji's hair was sightly wavy and was dressed in his white tux Niji was adding a bit of makeup to his poor spots. Loulee noticed the small sparkle in his hair, she assumed Niji put it on. She approached Sanji and took his hand. He cracked open his eye and turned to Loulee.

"Loulee, you look beautiful." Sanji gasped.

"Rub and pop your lips." Yonji said.

Sanji rubbed his lips before popping them, Yonji smiled capping the Chapstick.

"I saw Zoro, and he looks really good." She grinned.

"Everyone we have to go!" Robin called.

Yonji added Sanji's veil before he, Loulee and Sanji all headed downstairs. Outside were police cars to escort them to Zoro's parents house. Where the father's were patiently waiting. Sanji and Zoro were headed into different cars as the sirens blew and the cars took off. Zoro pulled out the radio.

"Ace, I trust you will get my bride there on time. Over." Zoro said.

"Yeah yeah, I can do it. Over." Ace replied.

"This is so cool!" Luffy said into his radio.

"Hey Ace, look. Uh we have a two twenty five. Over." Sabo said.

"Roger Roger, over."

Loulee, Sanji and Yonji snickered in the back.

"Ace can I talk to Zoro?" Sanji asked.

"Sure."

Ace pulled the radio mic into the back as Sanji pressed the button.

"Hey Zoro, over." Sanji said.

"That's officer Roronoa to you, over." Zoro chuckled.

"Can you do me a favor? Over."

"What's that, over."

"Over where?" Luffy asked.

Sanji chuckled, "Don't get Lost. Over."

"First you say what's that over, now you say don't get lost over. Over where?"

They laughed as Sanji handed Ace back the mic while Sabo explained you say over after your done talking. Sanji gasped to the large mansion they pulled up to.

"They live here?" Sanji gasped.

"Escort both of the grooms to there rooms, until we have the backyard set up." Nami called.

The groomsmen and grooms maids gathered around them to keep there eyes from wandering. Sanji and Zoro were escorted up two different flights of stairs cases and into spare rooms. Yonji went around with his camera taking professional photos. Before he went to Zoro's room. Getting some pictures until he stood at the bottom of both of the stairs.

"I want Zoro down first." Yonji called.

Zoro smirked opening the door as him and his party headed down the stairs to the main floor. Yonji got a few good other pictures.

"Yonji I thought you were a beautician?" Zoro asked.

"Honey, I am many things. Some I don't want to talk about. But. I can do anything."

"Besides cook!" Sanji called.

"Ha ha, very funny."

Yonji straightened his coat and brushed off his shoulder, Mihawk came in a moment later.

"We are starting." Mihawk said.

Zoro and his groomsmen headed down to the backyard, where a few of there friends and colleagues sat in the foldable while chairs. At the end stood a priest who nodded to Zoro as he stood next to him. Yonji got around taking pictures of the grooms before Sanji's group headed down the isle. Once the end of Sanji's party had stood across from Zoro. The guests stood as the back doors of there mansion opened. Zoro held his wrist over his hips watching Loulee skipped out with a small basket, she stopped and dropped a handful of pedals. Then she would skip on. Once the doors had finally opened all the way Zoro glanced up. His smile faded, as his heart skipped a beat, eye widened and slowly welling with tears. The girls awed as he slowly raised a hand to his lips and gasped softly. Sanji smiled softly and approached him with Zeff on his arm, while Yonji got the pictures. Zoro sniffled and wiped his eyes as Sanji stood next to him. Sanji smiled looking at him in his formal suit, reaching over and wiping away his tear.

"Oh you silly policeman, always so emotional." Sanji chuckled.

"S-Shut up." Zoro sniffled.

"You may be seated." The priest spoke, "Who presents this man in marriage?"

"I do." Zeff and Loulee said.

Zoro chuckled watching Loulee take Sanji's hand.

"Zoro ask you take your grooms hand, shake his father's, along with his daughters."

Zeff and Zoro exchanged handshakes before Zoro turned to Loulee holding out her hand. He chuckled shaking her hand before taking Sanji's hands. Loulee stood beside them grinning up at them.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to bring Sanji Vinsmoke and Zoro Roronoa together as one. If anyone objects to this marriage please speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest spoke.

No one spoke but Loulee put her hand on Zoro and Sanji's and smiled.

"Sanji you may speak your vows."

He took a breath, "Zoro, when I first met you. You were someone I wanted to get to know more. And when we went out to go see that movie and you insisted we go to that festival. I fell in love with you that night. I was going to tell you about Loulee. I swear. Not as sudden and surprising. But, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. You've given me everything I ever wanted, you excepted my one treasure in the world. You were strong enough to accept my daughter as your own and helped me not miss another moment in her life. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you as your husband. I love you Zoro."

Zoro smiled, as he kissed Sanji's knuckles.

"Zoro you may speak your vows."

"Sanji, I didn't like you when I met you. You were cocky and I thought you were an alien. But in my eyes you were beautiful. As you stand before me, you look just as beautiful as the day I met you. As the more we hung out together, I started to like you more and more everyday. But my favorite, is when you got all jealous over a school teacher," Zoro hummed, he watched Sanji's eyes roll before looking back to him, "When I met Loulee, I didn't know how I felt. But when you both visited me in the hospital I fell in love with both of you. And I hope to have many more memories with you and our daughter."

"May I have the rings please?" The priest said.

Tony stepped out of line holding a pillow and stood up to Zoro and Sanji. They smiled taking each other's rings before taking each other's hands.

"Zoro." The priest spoke.

"I, Zoro give you Sanji this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Zoro slipping the ring on his finger.

He hummed looking at the sparking gold, Zoro kissed his ring before running his thumb over his ring. He looked up at Sanji who smiled softly.

"I, Sanji give you Zoro. this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He said putting his ring on.

Zoro stepped back and knelt down before Loulee, everyone was confused by this point.

"Loulee, I want to ask you." Zoro said.

She watched as Zoro rummaged in his pocket pulling out a velvet box. She smiled as Zoro opened it to small silver ring shaped like a crown.

"Princess Loulee, I would like to ask if you would be my daughter." Zoro asked.

Loulee's eyes welded up into tears before she embraced him. The family awed as Zoro embraced her back. She pulled back wiping her tears, her bottom lip quivered and she sniffled. She swallowed as Zoro kissed her forehead and pulled back. She smiled wiping her eyes once more.

"I would love to King Zoro." Loulee smiled.

Zoro chuckled taking the ring from the box and slipping it onto her finger. She smiled showing her father her princess ring. Zoro stood taking Sanji's hands.

"I pronounce you husband and husband, Zoro you may kiss your spouse."

Zoro smirked turning to Sanji, "I'd be happy to."

He cupped Sanji's cheeks and kissed him. There was cheering and clapping until a scream caught them off guard. They turned to Robin being held up by Franky.

"The baby's coming." Robin said.

Everyone scrambled to get an ambulance there to take her away. But it didn't come quick enough, leaving Law and Tony to deliver the baby. Everyone sat outside the spare room on the bottom floor. Shanks was trilled to have a new life being born into the world in there house. But Mihawk on the other hand. Wasn't to happy about it. Zoro was too busy calming Franky down.

"So, Tony's little sister is being born?" Loulee asked.

Sanji nodded, "She's going to be okay."

Her screams and curses flooded the hallways until they died down a moment.

"How are babies made?"

"That's a question only Zoro can answer." Sanji said.

She nodded and hopped off Sanji's lap. She went to Zoro and stood before him. Franky was off being distracted by the ASL brothers.

"Zo- Dad." Loulee said.

Zoro smirked and turned to her, he picked her up and put her on his hip.

"Dad, how are babies made. Daddy told me only you can answer."

Zoro turned to Sanji, "Oh did he now?"

He turned back to Loulee and smirked, "Alright I'll tell you."

They sat on the floor as Zoro cleared his throat.

"When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much. They play a game where the dad puts a special seed in the mom. And boom. She's got a baby."

"Wow, will I ever get the special seed?" Loulee asked.

"No, because I won't let you have a boyfriend."

Loulee pouted, "Why not?"

"Because, boys are mean and they have cooties."

"Do you have Cooties?"

"Sadly, but I have adult cooties. So they can't harm you."

Loulee giggled, "Good."

After fourteen long hours. The cake had been eaten, along with the food, and most of the guests had left. Zoro, Sanji, Loulee, Franky, Nami, and Vivi were all that were left. Oh and Kidd eating more of the leftovers. The door opened as Tony stepped out drying of his hands.

"Dad!" Tony said.

Franky got up as he scooped up Tony kissing all over his face. Before pulling back.

"You can see her now." Tony said.

Zoro and Loulee were asleep as Sanji slowly got up trying not to wake his family. He followed after Franky and Tony going into the room. Law was drying off his hands and rolled down his sleeves.

"I had fun, if I knew wedding's were this fun I would of gotten married a long time ago." Law chuckled.

Then he and Kidd left, Franky sat next to Robin holding a blanket close to her. Tiny hands reached up to her as she smiled playing with them.

"It appears you have gained a son then a daughter." Robin said.

Franky smiled, "What's his name?"

Robin turned to him, "I was thinking, Tom."

Franky's eyes welded up before he started to cry as he was handed over his son. He looked down to the boy with electric blue hair and bright blue eyes.

"Welcome to the world, Tom." Franky sniffled.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.7K 123 24
Zoro lives in the big city where he trains combat to men and women of all age ranges. He lives in a small apartment alone but has been searching for...
33.8K 1.1K 31
Zosan AU- more info in intro Heads up, if the chapter is titled with lowercase letters, it is not necessary to read, but I added it for fun. It is ju...
16.7K 298 5
How the two fell in love and what happened thereafter (this story will contain boylove and yaoi, so anyone who doesn't like it, should not read it)
152K 9.1K 69
Zoro x Sanji, hanahaki theme. When Zoro becomes infected by a flower that will kill him, he decides to leave the Thousand Sunny. How will the cook re...