Dolan Twins Preferences

By _Axthxr_

All In Title👍🏼 More

What He Calls You
His Favorite Way To Show Affection To You
His Favorite Thing To Do With You
His Favorite Places To Take You
He Gets Jealous When
How He Acts When He Gets Jealous
Ways You Goof Off Together
Teasing Names He Calls You
Your Nicknames For Him
Your Song
The Song You Listen To When You Miss Each Other
Your First Fight
The First Time He Said I Love You
How He Proposes
The First Date
The First Kiss
What You Do That He Loves Most
What He Does That You Love Most
Why The Fans Like You
How You Meet
What He First Thinks When He Realizes He Loves You
How You Accidentally Mimick Each Other
The Song He Listens To When He's On Tour And Misses You
The End

The Wedding

2K 11 0
By _Axthxr_

Ethan: You Both Had Your Wedding On A Luscious Mountain Range, Providing A Great Scenery. When You Came Down The Aisle He Kept Giving You Loving Looks And Simply Could Not Wipe The Huge Smile On His Face. Later, You Had A Wonderful Reception In A Homely Lodge With Friends And Family.

Grayson: You Had, Had Dreams Of Having Your Wedding On A Long Flat Rooftop Overlooking A Brightly Lit City Ever Since You Were Little So He Gave You Exactly That. The Wedding Was Personal And Cute, Tears Filled Your Eyes When You Both Said Your Vows And He Cried The Whole Way You Came Down The Aisle. The Wedding Was Wonderful And Different, Which Is What You Both Liked About It. The Sunset And Well Lit City Made For A Beautiful Reception Where You Enjoyed Time With The Ones Closest To You Both.

//I think this is gonna be it for the book, I might add more later, we'll see how it goes//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
257K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...