The First Time He Said I Love You

Ethan: You And Him Were Taking A Sunset Walk Along The Beach During Vacation With Your Family In Florida. Right Before The Sun Set Completely He Piped Up Saying How Much He Was Enjoying The Time With You And Your Family When He Suddenly Went Silent. You Asked Him What Was Wrong And He Stopped, Turning To Face You. He Silently Brushed A Strand Of Hair From Your Face Before Whispering The Words "I Love You" And Pulled You Into A Short But Passionate Kiss.

Grayson: After Playing Mario Kart With Ethan And Alex For A Couple Hours At His And Ethan's Place He Quietly Pulled You By The Wrist Onto The Balcony. The Boys Protested That He Couldn't Take You Away Mid Game But He Ignored Them. The Stars Were Twinkling Brightly And The Business Of The City Seemed To Have Fell Oddly Quiet. He Had A Loose Grip On Your Hands But Neither Of You Spoke A Word. He Knew You Had Trouble With Eye Contact As You Were Very Shy Especially When Someone Was That Close So He Lightly Lifted Your Chin To Make Your Eyes Meet His Sparkling Hazel Orbs. He Sighed Gently Before Letting The Words "I Love You" Roll Loosely Off His Tongue. A Grin Tugged At Your Lips As He Moved His Hand To The Small Of Your Back Slowly Planting A Kiss On Your Forehead, Making Sure That It Lingered.