How He Proposes

Ethan: He Loved Cheesy And Crazy Acts So One Autumn Night He Spraypainted The Words "Will You Marry Me?" Onto A Giant Rock That Sat On The Top Of Your Guys Favorite Hiking Hill And Brought You Up There. You Gasped And Turned Around To Him To Accept And Kiss Him But What You Saw Was A Grinning Ethan On One Knee With A Beautiful Gleaming Ring In His Hands. You Let Him Put The Ring On, Letting A Single Tear Slide Down Your Cheek. You Nodded At Him With Your Flustered Face. He Rose From His Knees And Kissed You Longingly.

Grayson: He Was Always A Sucker For Stupid But Sweet And Cute Proposals So He Carefully Laid Roses On The Ground Leading Up To His Roof Where He Knew You Loved Hanging Out. He Set An Empty Pizza Box Out And Put A Diamond Ring Inside It. He Put On Your Favorite Spotify Playlist On His Speaker, Setting It Next To The Box. Next, He Hid Behind The Chimney And Waited For You To Come Up And Find The Surprise. He Had A Large Cheese Pizza With Him For The Both Of You After You Discovered It. 30 Minutes Later You Climbed Onto The Roof To See His Surprise. You Smiled And Kneeled Down To Open The Box. You Almost Dropped The Whole Box Off The Roof When You Saw The Ring. He Came Up Behind You And Tapped Your Shoulder. You Hugged Him And Told Him Yes, Letting Him Slip It On Your Finger. After, You Both Enjoyed A Pizza And Stared At The Stars.