Finding Happiness (Hunhan)

De taekookjin30

Luhan is finding his happiness and Sehun's 'Finding Happiness' is the long story version of the bonus story i... Mai multe

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25

23

788 49 5
De taekookjin30

1 month...

1 month since Luhan saw Sehun and the only thing Luhan could remember was that sad smile from Sehun who let him go.

For the last one month, Baekhyun always come to his apartment, asking him for a date, brought breakfast, lunch and dinner. Baekhyun was always with him almost 24/7 but the one who was in Luhan's mind was Sehun.

Luhan is tired. To be honest, he regret his decision he made one month ago. He tired to pretending that he was happy with Baekhyun, those countless smile, those excitement Luhan showed to Baekyun, all of them was fake.

Luhan is now standing in the middle of Sehun's apartment, reminiscing all those beautiful memoris he had with Sehun. He didn't notice someone walk in until that person yank his hand harshly.

"What are you doing here?"

"B-baekhyun..." Luhan looked down to avoid the younger's gaze.

"I asked you, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun said coldly as his grip on Luhan's hand tighten.

"Baekhyun, let go of me." Luhan struggle to pull his hand but nothing.

"You haven't answer my question!"

"I don't need to answer you!" Luhan spat back.

"You have to! I'm your fiance Luhan!"

"I want to break it of." Luhan mumble, stop struggling.

"What?"

"I want to break it of, Baekhyun. I can't do this anymore." A drop of tear fell from Luhan's eyes followed by the other.

"No, you can't do that! I- i don't want to..." Baekhyun's voice got softer as he let go of Luhan's hand.

"Baek, you know that we won't make it."

"No! I won't let you go again!"

Again?

Luhan's thought was cut by Baekhyun pulling his on the nape and kiss his lips harshly until Luhan could taste his own blood.

"Stop it!" Luhan was saved by someone pulling him away from Baekhyun.

"C- chanyeol." Luhan pant heavily, tears flowing.

"Just mind your own business." Baekhyun spat fiercely as he try to reach for Luhan but Chanyeol quickly hid the older behind his back.

"Byun Baekhyun, Luhan hyung doesn't love you and you knew that."

"So what if he doesn't love me?! As long as his mine i don't care if he doesn't love me!"

"Is this what you want? To see Luhan suffering, hurting and his life filled with fear when he is with you?"

Baekhyun thought about Chanyeol's words and look at Luhan who is peeking from Chanyeol's back, clutching the taller's coat tightly.

Fear...

Baekhyun could clearly see the fear in Luhan's eyes.

"I know what you've been through 7 years ago Baekhyun. Back then when you were in college."

"You don't know anything about me!" Baekhyun shout, making Luhan flinch a bit. The scene made Baekhyun's heart clench before he left the place in hurry.

When Baekhyun was gone, Luhan let go of Chanyeol's coat as he began sobbing.

"Hyung?"

"I miss him Chanyeol. I want to see him." Luhan sobs got louder and the taller could just lead him to the couch to sit down and patiently wait for Luhan as his hand gently stroking the older's back.

When the sobs couldn't heard anymore, Chanyeol looked at the sleeping deer who looks so vulnarable, so fragile that just a soft touch could break him into pieces.

Chanyeol sigh as he got up and took his phone, dialling Sehun's number.

"Yo Chanyeol-ah."

"You better get back to your apartment, Luhan hyung needs you."

"W-what happened to him?"

"Just come here, he needs you."

Without second thoughts, Sehun hang up and took his coat, wallet and phone with him before he drive to his old apartment.

It took him just 10 minutes to arrived and he quickly get in to the lift, pressing the 7 button repeatedly. When he got at the 7th floor, he quickly run to his old unit to find Chanyeol sitting on the high chair in the kitchen and Luhan sleeping soundly, wrapped in blanket.

"You are here." Chanyeol smile as he tap Sehun's shoulder.

"I gotta go, okay? Just talk it out with him when he wakes up." Chanyeol blink at him.

"Thanks." Sehun smile and watch his bestfriend leave the apartment before he walk to the sleeping deer.

Sehun carefully examine Luhan's face which stained with tears. Sehun slowly brought his hand and caressed Luhan's cheeks.

"Why did you cry so much?" Sehun softly whisper.

"You promised me to be happy and here you are, crying a river."

Sehun staring at Luhan's face for a good 5 minutes before he stood up and sit on the couch, carefully lift Luhan's head and put it on his lap.

"Sleep well, Luhan-ah." Sehun said lovingly, leave a warm kiss on Luhan's forehead which made Luhan smile in his sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luhan slowly woke up and found himself sleep in Sehun's apartment again. He rub his eyes, looking at his surrounding with the help of the moon light, Luhan blinking tiredly as he scratch his hair and sat up.

Silence envelope the apartment and the only thing Luhan could heard was a soft snores behind him.

Wait, what??

Luhan hesitantly turn around and found the sleeping Sehun. Luhan couldn't say anything so he just stare at the younger. A part of him was happy that finally Sehun is here but there is a part of him that affraid if all of this was only his imagination.

Luhan unconciously brought his hand and touch Sehun's cheek softly.

"Am i still dreaming?" Luhan mumble still touching Sehun's cheek.

"But this feels so real." Luhan gentle touch turns into poking that woke Sehun up.

"Hey." Sehun said softly as he rub his eyes and then ruffle Luhan's hair.

"Woah, he can talk and touch me too..." Luhan mumble while Sehun just blinking in confusion.

"Luhan?"

Luhan then cup Sehun's cheeks with his tiny hands, staring deeply at the younger's eyes.

"For real, please." Luhan with no doubt, pinch Sehun's cheeks hardly.

"Aw! Yah, yah, yah! It hurts!" Sehun struggle while Luhan just let go of him, eyes widen.

"You are real..." Luhan mumble.

"Of course i am," Sehun whine as he rub his cheeks. "You pinched too hard, it h-"

"Sehun!" Luhan cried as he throw himself into Sehun, who got startled at first but second later hug back.

"Why are you crying?" Sehun patted Luhan's head.

"Sehun..." Luhan mumble as he snuggle to Sehun's chest, soaking the younger's shirt with his tears.

"Shh, don't cry anymore. I'm here."

***

Chanyeol was greeted by countless maid and butler at the Byun's mansion.

"Excuse me, i want to meet Baekhyun, can you tell me where his room is?" Chanyeol asked one butler who immediately show him the way.

Chanyeol smile and said thank you before knocking at the door and slowly opened it.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun peeking from his blanket but immediately cover his face again when he saw Chanyeol's figure.

"Go away." Baekhyun said but he felt the bed dip as he throw the blanket and sat up.

"Who said you can sit on my bed?"

"Quit the act, you can cry it out." Chanyeol unexpectedly patted Baekhyun's head and the smaller felt so warm and safe, but of course he won't admit it.

Baekhyun swat the hand away as he glared at the taller.

"I'm not a kid, stop treating me like one." Baekhyun pout, making Chanyeol chuckle.

"Alright, alright." Chanyeol then ruffle Baekhyun's hair but got confuse when Baekhyun looked down and stay silent.

"Baek? Baekhyun?" Chanyeol tilt his head but stop when he heard soft sobs come out escaped from Baekhyun's lips.

Chanyeol was stunned to see that Byun Baekhyun actually cry infront of him. Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun would keep his act, pretend to be strong but now the smaller was actually looked really vulnarable.

Chanyeol slowly pulled the smaller into his embrace.

"It's okay, just let it out. I'm here for you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

35.3K 902 9
Before you read this. Thus story contains: Smut, Fluff. If you can't handle, don't read (This story has been edited and if you have read this story...
206K 8.4K 24
Sehun glanced around his classroom, his eyes somehow seeming hollow and cold, he chuckled in his mind because most of his classmates were quickly avo...
213 9 17
After all their hardships, Jongin and Sehun are final together. When will Kai find his mate and why is his mate hiding? Why does Luhan hate Kai inste...
77.9K 3.3K 33
Six different couples living on the same building, find out how hard and funny the cohabitation can be. {Sulay}-{Xiuchen}-{Kaisoo}-{Hunhan}-{Baekyeo...