Hayato Shinomiya is MISSING

Від Gaylordsenpai

Hayato Shinomiya is being stalked! Scared and traumatized Shinomiya-kun seeks help from his friends. But just... Більше

Gone
Hear No EVIL
Bad Things
3:16 AM
Thief
Beware
Forget me not
Twisted
Collide
Not Today Satan
Speak
Questioning Everything
I'm Not Afraid
Roots
Home
Letters They Wrote
A distant reunion
Just for now
Safe
You
BREAKING NEWS!
Results
Hayato Shinomiya is found

Taken

3.1K 63 73
Від Gaylordsenpai

A shadow lurked in the distance and with a twitching hand grasped the edge of the wall peeking out of the corner watching Hayato Shinomiya with his friends.

With breathy voice the shadow whispered,"Princess..?"

~***~

The sun was shining brightly casting just over the school's building as a voice hang in the distance,"guys?"

"HELP...!!" Shinomiya began with a trembling nervous reply.

HUH? 

"What's wrong this time...," Nanashima asked bluntly,"Don't tell me that Thor get out again-did she?" Nanashima asked as he leaned his face on his hand as he sucked from a bottle of juice.

"You look stressed, are you feeling okay?" Mutsumi asked gently.

"Come to think of it...have you'd been eaten properly since your parent went overseas?" Serinuma asked with a finger on her chin.

"I can deal with all of that!" Shinomiya exclaimed.

"I mean, I've been taking cafeteria food home with me!" Shinomiya said nervously as he stanched up his food in a counter. 

"WHAT ARE YOU SOME OLD LADY!?" Nanashima protested.

"What about you're laundry? You look like you need a new pair of clothes...hehe, just saying," Igarashi said with a mind tone of teasing in his voice. 

"And its fine as long as I dont care how dirty my room is!" Shinomiya began to rant.

"THAT"S NOT FINE, YA KNOW?!" Nanashima exclaimed,"I never thought you'd be such a slob,"

"And It doesn't bother me that I've worn this shirt for five days!" Shinomiya said.

"IT BOTHERS US!"

"What I mean is..," Shinomiya sighed as he said with certainty,"I get the feeling that there's something else around...,"

"...'Something else?'..." Igarashi questioned.

"Like a ghost?" Nishina asked blankly.

"As if someone's always watching me...," Shinomiya began.

"Even when I'm walking outside, I sense someone behind me," Shinomiya said as chills sent down his spine,"Yesterday evening, I found a bag hanging on the doorknob with a container of cooked food inside!" 

"Cooked food?" Igarashi asked,"Maybe it was a neighbor?" 

"Then they would've just handed it to me in person!!" Shinomiya,"Anyway~"

Shinomiya looked down as his hands began to tremble, "I've been so scared that I haven't been able to get much sleep..."

"Oh please... you're just scared to be alone... aren't you, you wittle baby?!" Nanashima teased with a laugh.

"It's not that!!" Shinomiya protested.

"Oh boy."

"I guess I have no choice!" Nanashima declared, "I'll come over and teach you how to do chores around the house!" 

Serinuma and Nishina blushed in awe.

"Senpai..?!" Shinomiya beamed with a blush,"Thank you!"

~Later~

Shinomiya's house is a complete MESS!

"WHOA! WHAT A MESS!" Nanashima said in shock.

There where bottles of water and soda on the coffee table, clothes just scattered over the place and left out food. It was a complete pig pen!

"OKAY!" Nanashima said in a cheery mood,"Let's get right to it!" he said as he routed his shoulder. 

Nanashima was like a tornado as he picked up the place like it was a daily route tacking trash out, picking up clothes, vacuuming the floor, helping Shinomiya with the laundry, then finally cooking up something to eat. 

After eating and cleaning up...

"SENPAI YOU'RE AMAZING!!" Shinomiya prised. ~Will you marry me?

 "Well that's pretty much all it takes!" Nanashima said with a slight blush as he itched his nose in confidence. ~Aren't you funny.

"OKAY! Let's get to sleep! It seems that there was nothing lurking after all!" Nanashima said sitting on top of Shinomiya's bed~I get the bed!

"OKAY!"

"BBRRRIINNGGG"

"Hm? A phone call? At this hour?" 

Shinomiya pulled out his cell,"It only rang once. It's from a private number...Could someone have dialed my number by mistake?" 

"BRRRIIINNNGG"

"AGAIN?" Shinomiya frowned.

DING!

"Now an email?" Shinomiya questioned as he open the message.

Sender: 774knight.suiteadd.jp

To: Hayato Shinomiya

_________________________________________________________

WHO'S THE GUY?

__________________________________________________________

~***~

Dining at Donny's.

AAAAAAHHHHH!

"I Swear..." Nanashima began with a hand on his forehead,"IT'S A STALKER!"

Shinomiya sat in the corner of the booth with his hands on his face.

Did you go to the police?" Nishina asked.

Nanashima sat up as he pounded his fist on the table,"YEAH! THEY SAID THEY CAN'T DO MUCH NOW...Although...THEY SAID THEY'LL PATROL THE AREA!" 

"Then it's dangerous for you to be home alone," Igarashi said with concern. 

"EEHH!?-WHAT SHOULD I DO!?" Shinomiya said with worry.

"ehh," Nanashima looked over to Shinomiya,"Hey..,"

"Wanna stay over at my place?" Nanashima asked.

"Senpai!? Really!?" Shinomiya said,"THANK YOU!"

"AAWWHH!" Serinuma and Nishina awed in the distance.

HOWEVER...

"EERKK! I'm Scared of that thing!" 

"Sorry...My little sister is scared of Thor. Mind going to Igarashi's house?" Nanashima asked as he held his screaming little sister.

"Al..alright," With disappointment, Shinomiya went to Igarashi's house.

"Sorry, With my dog barking like this, The neighbor's will complain...Could you go to Mutsumi-san's place?" Igarashi said as he held back his dog who barked aggressively at Thor.

"okay.." Shinomiya said disappointed.

At Mustsumi's house.

Thor along with Mutsumi's Dog and Cat warmed up to each other quickly.

"THEY GET ALONG! THANK GOD! NOW I CAN-" Shinomiya's cheerful exclaim was interrupted with a more louder cheerful one.

"I'M HOME!" 

Shinomiya and Mustsumi turned to see Mutsumi's older brother.

"ASUMA!?" Mustsumi complained.

"I got caught two-timing, so my place is a disaster! I came here to take shelter so I'm staying over!" Asuma Mustsumi said with a winky grin.

"YOU'RE AWFUL ASUMA!" Mustsumi complained.

"OH!? Ninomiya was it?" Asuma waved with a smile.

"IT'S SHINOMIYA." Mustsumi corrected.

"You're staying over too!? Seriously NIICCEE!" Asuma replied being flirty,"You can sleep with me in my room! It'll be nice and cozy!" 

Mutsumi turned quickly to Shinomiya aske he leaned in with a serious look,"Shinomiya-Kun, I'm telling you this for you're own good. I don't think you should stay over...FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!...I'm really sorry for having family like this!" 

"Huh? What is this? I won't do anything! Promise!" Asuma said with a cheeky wink.

"Eh..O..okay~" Shinomiya said in a whispering shriek.

~***~

Whooshh.. the wind blew softly on tree tops as Shinomiya and Mustsumi sat at a bench. 

"Nishina-san's place should have good security, and her place is big, so she's bond to have room for you." Mustsumi began,"Lemme ask her."

Feeling disappointed he souched on the bench as he held his bag with his precious Thor,"Okayy..Thanks." 

"UUhh?" Nishina rised an eyebrow while on the phone speaking with her friends.

"While I'd be happy to say yes...Being an only daughter, my father's not gonna allow it. And I can't guarantee Shinomiya's safety..." Nishina put it frankly. 

"Eh...T..True.." Mutsumi said.

Shinomiya's head drop in a gloom. ~All out of options...

As Shinomiya sat on the bench slouched over holding his bag close to his chest, Mutsumi stood up and pointed to the convenience store as he said,"For now I'll by us something warm...We can think about something to do while having something warm to drink...How does that sound?" 

"Finee," Shinomiya said with his head still down in disappointment. 

Mutsumi walked inside as the slide in doors pushed over and allowed Mustsumi inside.

Shinomiya sighed,"What should I do?...I'm sure I won't be able to stay at Serisuma-senpai's place either..." 

Rustle, Rustle in the bushes behind him.  

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed Shinomiya's shoulders.

With a heavy breath the being behind Shinomiya spoke in a raspy voice,"HOW MANY GUY'S HOUSES ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO?"

The suspect's hands then clenched tight on his shoulder with sent chills down Shinomiya's spine as he shuddered in fear. 

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Mutsumi stormed out of the store as he started to run towards them.

With a rustle the culprit dashed into the woods. "WAIT!...SHIT HE RAN OFF!" Mutsumi said in frustration.

"DAMN!...ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mutsumi said as he grabbed Shinomiya by the shoulders. 

Shinomiya trembled has tears formed in his eyes to frigthen to speak as he bit down on his lip.

Mustsumi sighed with sympathy. 

"So..." Mustsumi began as he stood in Serinuma's room standing before all of his friends,"We can't take this lightly..."

"Let's catch this bastard!" 

Nishina, Serisuma, Nanashima, and Igarashi all nodded in agreement. 

"frist we have Nanashima-kun wear Shinomiya-kun's coat..." 

Nanashima slide his arms into Shinomiya's jacket as he flip his hood up covering his hair and face.

"-this will get the culprit to think that Nanashima-kun is Shinomiya-kun." 

Nanashima wearing Shinomiya's coat climbed into the car.

"Igarashi-kun and I will take "Shinomiya-kun" home pretending to watch over him...There we wait for the culprit."

Meanwhile back at Serinuma's...

"Shinomiya-kun and Nishina-san will be on standby at Serinuma-san's house...If anything happens...let each other know right away." 

"I hope everyone is okay," Kae Serinuma said in wonder.

Shinomiya looked down as he sighed,"I'm always the one who needs help...And I'm always depending on you guys...," Shinomiya complained,"I'm sorry.."

"But.." Shinomiya-kun wasn't finished.

Kae Serinuma looked up.

"I'm glad that you're all here for me..," Shinomiya said with graduate.

Serinuma and Nishima smiled proudly at Shinomiya.  

 "That's right Shinomiya-kun! Before you where just a loner who was hot and cold!" Nishima said.

"Huh!?" Shinomiya questioned.

"Shima-chan!" Serinuma-san said. 

Meanwhile...

A dark shadow sneaked out of the distance as it split a bag and hang it by Shinomiya's front door. Until with an aggressive BOOM Nanashima kicked the door open revealing the suspicious culprit,"GOTCHA NOW!"

"TAKE THAT!" Nanashima tackled the man down as he pulled the culprit's hat off.

"WHAT THE!?" Igarashi exclaimed,"You're the manager from USAMI LAND!?" 

Pulling off the man's hat revealing an older man with glasses and hair parted over.

"IT WAS YOU!?" Igarashi excalimed.

"GGYYAAAHHH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING STALKER!?" Nanashima exclaimed with anger.

"Y-you've got it all wrong! W-we aren't stalkers!" The man said.

"Wait...," Mutsumi began.

"Did you say...," Igarashi said.

"WE!?" Nanashima said as they saw dark figures rustling emerging from the premises. 

A group of five men slithered out of the shadows as they all stood there with pride as they said on cue,"We are the Princess Usamimi's fan club...The Knights Of Princess Usami!!" 

"Recently we heard that the princess was living alone so we couldn't do nothing.." One said.

"We've been patrolling the area so a robber can't enter the princess's house," Another said.

"And we just send things like homemade side dishes and fresh fruits for the princess's health!" Another said.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL A STALKER!" Nanashima exclaimed.

"We'll win if we take you to court!" Igarashi agreed.

"This is abuse of personal information you know!" Mutsumi also chimed in.

"We're sorry we were just thinking of the princess's health!" The men plead.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" Nanashima exclaimed with rage. 

"Sending messages, crank calling, suddenly grabbing people from behind...TOTALLY NOT COOL Y'KNOW!?" Nanashima said with flumes.

"HUH! WE didn't do any of that!" The manger of Usami land stated.

"YOU'RE GONNA STILL PLAY DUMB!?" Nanashima screeched.

"I'm serious!" The man explained,"What is our motto knights!?" 

"NOT TOUCHING! ONLY LOOKING!" They all cheered.

"Huh?" Mutsumi turned to the others,"So then, was that...!?"

Igarashi gasp,"COULD IT BE...THERE'S ANOTHER STALKER!!??"

Meanwhile...

The clocked tick, tick, and ticked,

"Ngah!" Nishima jolted awake,"Oh man...I feel asleep...uhh..." Nishima sat up from the table as she yawned and stretched out her arms.

"Senpai I'm going to use you're shower." Nishima said as she walked out of the room.

"mmm," Serinuma awaken,"Bathroom," She said as she followed Nishima.

Shinomiya laid on the floor curled up under the warm table with the blanket slowly falling asleep.

 Shinomiya laid there half sleep as his mind played tricks on him as he thought he heard a sound. 

RRRIINNNGGG! Serinuma's phone rang as she sat on the toilet as she pulled her phone from her pant pocket.

"you're gonna answer that on the Loo?" Ninshima asked as she showered a few feet away.

"It might be the others," Serinuma said as she answered the phone.

"Igarashi?" Serinuma asked.

"it's Shinomiya! He has-"

Suddenly there was a terrible CRRRASH startling Shinomiya awake! A hand punched the window as the hand unlocked the sliding door, an intruder broke in.

"SHINOMIYA HAS ANOTHER STALKER!" 

"PRINCESS"A Man said as he stood with a black ski-mask on an holding a knife.

"Aaaahhhh!" 

"SHINOMIYA!" The girls called as they both rushed out of the bathroom and into-

"MY ROOM IS CLOSED!? I DIDN'T CLOSE IT!" Serinuma shouted as she and Nishima tried to open the door but it didn't open.

Shinomiya stood there trembling in fear as he watched the man in a mask locked the door with the tip of his knife.

"Now if you know what is good for you...You'll listen Princess, Or...I'll open the door and gut the first person I see," the man said.

Trembling in fear all Shinomiya could think of was his friend's life. Serinuma...Nishima...I don't want you two to get hurt.

Suddenly, Shinomiya felt something sharp on his neck. As he blanked he could feel the man's hand suddenly covered Shinomiya's mouth and with his other hand place the knife under his neck,"Now..Walk Princess, Walk to that window..." The man said which gave him a slight nudge.  

 "HEY WHAT"S THE BIG IDEA!" Serinuma's brother yelled as he and her father awake from sleep.

"THERE'S AN INTUDER AND HE HAS SHINOMIYA!" Serinuma said with a cry.

"MAKING MY KAE CRY!? UNACCEPTABLE!" Serinuma's dad called out as he and his son broke down the door to revealed that Shinomiya...was gone.

Serinuma ran to the balcony door as she saw Igarashi, Nanashima and Mutsumi running towards the house. 

"SERINUMA!? ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!?" Igarashi asked.

 Kae Serinuma looked up her face sadden with tears as her lips trembled.

Nanashima, Igarashi and Mutsumi's heart sunk as these three words escaped her lips.

"SHINOMIYA....WAS....TAKEN!" 

With a gasped the boys looked at each other.

Kae Serinuma dropped her knees on the floor as she began to sob. 

"Be careful Serinuma, there's glass everywhere," Igarashi said.

"I don't care...I...I just want...SHINOMIYA BACK!" Serinuma cried out.

Nanashima turned as he walked away.

"Nanashima!? What do you think you're doing?" Mutsumi called out.

"I'm going after them, maybe they didn't go too far," Nanashima said.

"Don't be irrational. The stalker might had put Shinomiya in a car by now. And if so...," Mutsumi said with sad eyes,"They'll long gone by now," 

"BUT SHINO-" Nanashima was interrupted.

"Mutsumi is right!"Kae Serinuma's dad chimed in,"It's way too late in the night to go chase some psychopath in the night," Her dad stated.

"For know, why don't you kids go home and in the moring we all can report a missing person's report. And as for Kae," He turned to look as his daughter,"I dont want you to sleep in this room tonight. As for tonight, You can sleep in the room with you're brother, as for the lizard..." 

"I can look after Thor for Shinomiya," Mutumi said.

"Why thank you," Serinuma's dad said.

"As for the rest of you, maybe it's best if you all crash as someone's house tonight..?" Her father suggested.

"No respect sir, but I think we all have defend for ourselves." Igarashi said.

"Well I suggest you all get going, you're parent must be worried sick," Her father said.

As they all left Kae Serinuma roomed with her older brother for the time being. As she laid on the futon mattress she couldn't help but to worry about her dear friend.

That night, almost everyone barely gotten any sleep. 

__________________

End of chapter one!  Hello kitties hope you enjoyed it I was getting irrated by the pics but hope u like it!  :) I am currently working on multiple fanfic so bare with me and I just decided to publish this chapter for uploading picture reasons heehee well this is what happens when Hayato Shinomiya is taken!  What will happen to poor Hayato Shinomiya!?  C:

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4K 104 10
Jungkook doesn't trust his heart away easily. That doesn't mean he doesn't try, he wants to be loved after tall, but who doesn't? So he vows to give...
38.2K 1K 15
Akutagawa Ryunosuke. One who is hard to understand or even predict, to most people. To most. he is a ruthless member of the Port Mafia. You probably...
314 13 6
"Who are you?" After Sakusa Kiyoomi gets in a bad accident and loses his memories Atsumu miya has to help him piece them back together, but he's run...
60.7K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...