Made In The A.M. (BWWM/ INTER...

By KoolLePlaisir

'Won't you stay till the a.m.? All my favourite conversations Always made in the a.m. 'Cause we don't know wh... More

Prologue
1: The Beginning
2: Mrs. Hendry?
3: Don't
4: Missing You
5: Speak Now
6: When I Realized 'It's You' (1)
7: When I Realized 'It's You' (2)
8: Moments of Heaven & Hell
9: +
10: EXit That Way
11: Mr. Hendry
12: ❌ed My Path
13: Spending Time
14: Fuck You
15: Before Thought
16: Ticking Clocks
17: Wild Boys
18: A.M.
19: My Vows To You
20: Family to Foe
21: Gifts From the Past
22: No More Games
23: All About You
24: Guy Talk
25: Trouble Finds You
26: Set That Bitch Straight
27: Thanksgiving Pettiness
28: No Letting Go
29: Turning Pages
Epilogue

30: One Last Chance

8.6K 279 95
By KoolLePlaisir

Final chapter, everyone! Damn, I am going to miss this story.😢 I am sad to see it go, but I do not want to drag it out any longer. I had originally planned to end it at chapter thirteen, but I had kept going and here we are today. I enjoyed writing this story and just wow! Thank you for supporting it and keeping it alive! Here is chapter thirty, the final chapter of this story. This may be the end of this story, but it is not the last of Fin and Ana. Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited & long!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

"I want full custody of both of my children", my love declared to our lawyers. How and the hell did we get here? We were just so in love and happy just yesterday, but look at us today. We are having a meeting with our personal lawyers to discuss our divorce and custody of our two children. "No", I said sternly before my lawyer could respond. "No? You do not have much of choice, Stephen", Ana spat.

I chuckled humorlessly, "Oh, but I do. I always have a choice", I said lowly. She rolled those big cat like irises of hers that I love so much. Her face twisted up into a look of pure adulterated hatred as she stared across the table at me, her eyes meeting mine. "You mean like you chose that bitch over us, our family, our children, and me, Stephen?", she sneered. "I-I-", I was at a loss for words. She chuckled, but it was hollow, empty. "You, what? You are sorry? Sorry that you got caught or that you did it? Are you sorry that you broke my heart? Are you sorry that you broke up our family, Stephen? Huh, what are you sorry for!?", she spat angrily tearing off her wedding ring and holding it clenched in her fist. "All of it", I mumbled looking everywhere but at her not being able to stand meeting her gaze.

A heart wrenching sob was heard in the dead of the room making me look up to see the woman that was my everything sobbing her heart out as she clawed at her clothes chest. "Love?", I breathed. "I hate you", she whimpered. "Ana, Love, please-", I began before she interrupted me. "I HATE YOU!", she screamed throwing her ring at me, the ring hitting me on the chest bouncing off of it and falling onto the table rolling into the center of the table before falling down onto its side. "I hate you!Ihateyou!Ihateyou! I. HATE. YOU!", my love yelled at me clutching at her chest as if she was in pain.

"I love you, Ana", I whispered. "Ihateyou.Ihateyou.Ihateyou.Ihateyou", she continued like a mantra. "Love, listen to me", I said, but she just continued on. "- you.Ihateyou.Ihateyou.Ihateyou-", she continued. "Ana?", I called trying to snap her out of it. "ANASTASIA!", I bellowed, but ahe just continued repeating that she hates me. "Love, stop this bl-", I stared wide-eyed at the woman I love who was holding a gun in one of her hands aiming at me with a crazed look in her beautiful eyes.

I coughed, blood spilling past my lips. She had shot me in the chest. "Love?", I coughed applying pressure to my wound. "You did this to me. You made me crazy, Stephen", she whispered, tears streaming down her face. I faught against the pain and rose to my feet. "An-Ana? Pu-", I coughed out, more blood passing my lips. "NO!", she screamed pulling the trigger, another bullet sent piercing through my chest making me cry out in pain.

I hunched over leaning on the table as my body shook in pain. I was panting and my chest hurt like hell. "L-L-Lo- ove", I wheezed looking up at her, our eyes meeting. "No", she whimpered. "A-", I went into a coughing fit, blood splattering onto the table. "No.No.No. I'm sorry", she muttered staring at me wide-eyed as if she had realized what she had just done.

"L-L-Love", I wheezed reaching across the table towards her. "I'm sorry.I'msorry.I'msorry.I'msorry", she mumbled like a mantra, her eyes glazing over. "Ana!", I yelled, a sharp pain rippling through my chest. She fell silent staring down at me with sad eyes. "I love you, Fin", she whispered before quickly putting the gun to her head and pulling the trigger. I watched horrified as her blood splatter from her head and she fell forward dead with eyes still open staring at me.

"NO!", I screamed, a sob rippling deep from within my soul passing my lips as my blood continued to spill pass my lips and leak out of my chest.

'I know I should've fought it, at least I'm being honest
Just stay with me a minute, I swear I'll make it worth it
Cause I don't want to be without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time-"

I rolled onto my side slapping my love's phone off of the nightstand. "That is the last bloody time I watch Criminal Minds before going to bed", I grumbled in annoyance as my love's alarm continued playing from somewhere on the floor. "Baby, get up", my love's voice filtered through my still sleep ridden mind. "No", I growled pulling the covers over my head. I heard her sigh before the covers were snatched off of my body exposing me to the cool air of our bedroom. I buried my face into the pillows groaning in annoyance at being woken up at... I raised my head glancing at the clock on the nightstand on my wife's side of the bed.

"It's fucking eight in the morning. Are you out of your fookin' mind, Anastasia Williams Hendry?", I grumbled, my voice timbers deeper from its lack of use. I heard her groan as well as felt her weight on my waist as she say on me, which did not help my morning wood situation. "Finny, get up", she whined before I felt her lips on my cheek. "No", I groaned thrusting my hips upwards in a lame attempt of bucling her off of me. "Your morning voice is so sexy", she mumbled pecking me on the lips. I smiled, "Thank you, now get off of me", I mumbled turning onto my side so now she was sitting on my hip.

"Finny, wake-up. It is our anniversary and we have a lot to do today", she said peppering the side my face, neck, and shoulder with kisses. "Get up, babe", she whispered into my ear before gently kissing it. "Fine, just stop. You're making my dick hurt worse", I conceded slowly opening my eyes, turning my head to look up at my love who was grinning victoriously. I rolled my eyes, "Get off me, woman", I grumbled popping her on her thighs. "Give me a kiss first", she demanded grasping my wrists in her hands pinning my arms above my head against the headboard.

I raised a brow staring up at her defiantly. "You are going to give me a kiss, Stephen James Hendry", she said lowly, her eyes narrowing into slits. I narrowed my eyes mimicking her. "Bringing out my government name will not change anything. I do not have to kiss you Anastasia Kaye Williams-Hendry", I mocked smirking a little. She leaned down bringing her face closer to mine, her arse hiked up in the air. "Yes, you are", she hissed bringing her lips down to mine.

At the last second I turned my head making her miss her target kissing me on the cheek. She huffed releasing my right wrist grasping my chin turning my head forward and laying one on me. I hummed grasping the back of her neck firmly with my free hand, deepening the kiss. When we broke the kiss we were both left panting for not wanting to break apart until we were in dire need of air. We smiled at one another before sharing one last chaste kiss then my love rolled off of me kneeling beside me on the bed. I raised a brow at her, "Are you wearing shoes in our bed, woman?", I asked not very pleased with my wife at the moment as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

She looked at me challengingly.

"I do what I want, mon", she said defiantly. I nodded my head sitting up in bed before giving her a little shove sending her feet over head off of the side of the bed. Her head popped up from over the side of the bed a few seconds later making me burst out laughing. I was too busy laughing to notice her slowly rising to her feet, kicking off her shoes in the process before I felt a weight on top of me again. She had dove on top of me knocking the breath out of me, but I still managed to flip us over so that I was lying on top of her pinning her with my full weight to the bed. "Finny", she huffed wiggling beneath me.

I smirk peppering her face with kisses. "Yes, love?", I mumbled kissing along her jaw. "Fin", my love groaned thrashing a bit making me chuckle and nip her golden sun kissed skin. "Say Uncle", I commanded before I began working on a hickey on the left side of her neck. "Fin?", she moaned. "Say my name, baby", I husked kissing down to the cleft of her breasts, kissing, sucking, and licking as I went.

"Baby, mhmm", she moaned. I groaned, it is music to my ears, her moans. Sucking a hickey into the center of her chest I kissed the tender skin before rolling off of her lying beside her in bed. She huffed flicking my right nipple piercing. "I better be able to cover this shit up with some foundation or concealer", my love grumbled climbing out of bed. I chuckled, "I hope not", I said putting my hands behind my head. A few seconds later something landed on my stomach. I looked down seeing a black silky cloth and when I picked it up using my thumb and pointer finger I saw that it was my love's panties.

When I looked towards where my love had gone I saw her standing in the doorway of our bathroom. Good God, what a sight my love made. She was standing there stark naked looking at me over her shoulder slightly turned to the side. My love looked every bit of the vixen that she is.

She made the come hither gesture before walking into the bathroom out of sight. Shiiid, she did not have to tell me twice. I jumped up tripping on the bedspread but got to my wife in record time. I am not even going to go into detail, but just know that I am walking on sunshine.

A while later we were getting dressed to meet everyone for our little luncheon/ anniversary get together that our parents are hosting for us. "Do you think that I am over dressed, Fin?", my love called from where she stood in front of the mirror. I looked up from my phone, a frown coming to my face. "That dress looks painted on you. You good, love", I responded. "Thanks, hon. Are you and our little princess ready?", she said turning to face us with a grin on her face. I gave her a flat look and I promise our princess did as well from where she sat beside me on the bed playing with her toys. 'Like father, like daughter', I thought leaning down kissing my baby girl on top of her curl filled head making her grin showing the few teeth that she has.

I returned her grin feeling my heart fill with so much more joy at the sight of my grinning daughter. "I think I have fallen in love all over again", I whispered to my precious daughter. Howerver, I think my love heard anyway if the fondness shining her eyes and the widening of her grin was anything to go by. I kissed Audry on the cheek before taking her into my arms lifting her off of the bed as I rose from it as well placing her on my hip. "Let's go princess. Mummy, already made us late with her painted on clothes wearing self", I cooed tickling my daughter's side causing her to giggle. "You are lucky that our daughter is present you big bowlegged demon", my love commented making me chuckle as we exited our bedroom.

"She is so spoiled", Ana commented making me roll my eyes as I fastened Audry into her carseat. "Yeah, and so is her mum", I responded glancing at my wife who just shrugged nodding to herself as to say 'Yeah, you got me there'. My princess puckered her lips tilting her head back for a kiss when I was finished fastening her in.

I smiled leaning down so that she could kiss me on the cheek before returning her sweet little gesture then stepping back closing the door and joining my family in the car in the driver's seat. Luckily for us there had been minimal traffic and we had gotten there in a little over an hour. "I will get Audrina while you get her bag. I do not want you bursting out of your dress anytime soon", I said before getting out of the car.

"Are you throwing shade at me, Fin?", my love asked getting out of the car. I raised a brow, "No, but I can throw a whole tree at you if you want me to", I responded glancing at her, a little smirk on my face. She closed the car door putting her hands on her hips, one of her eyebrows raised in a challenging manner, diaper and hanging from her shoulder. Do you know how unintimidating she looked standing there in a form fitting dress and heels with a diaper bag hanging from her shoulder? "I dare you to. If you think you can, then go for it. There is not anything that you can actually shade me for, Finny", she challenged making me chuckle. I licked my lips, "Oh, love. Challenge accepted, but do not be upset when I shade your arse for the whole day", I responded smiling at her maniacally before unfastening my princess from her carseat then lifting her into my arms holding her against my chest.

"How much shade can you possibly throw at me?", she asked walking beside me as I carried Audry to the restaurant. I chuckled, but did not comment as I sat Audrina down on her feet, her standing with her stubby legs as I held the door open for my girls. My love was nervous. She tends to ask questions when she is nervous, a habit that not many seemed to notice about my wife. "You should be nervous", I snickered as walked pass slowly following our princess as she stumbled her way into the restaurant. I still cannot believe that it has been a year since I married my love and almost a year since she gave birth to our daughter.

I followed behind my girls with a soft smile on my face that slowly faded as I looked around noticing people's stares directed at my family. There were men staring at my wife in want, in lust and women staring at her jealously, some with disgust. There were some that stared on in indifference and then there were those that looked at my daughter. I do not care if people stare at me, someone always does because of my tattoos, but I did not like them staring at my wife and daughter. No-one looked at her wrongfully or even with a hint of dislike. I get that she's a cute baby, but glance and look the fuck away.

"Baby, are you okay?", my love asked bringing me out of my reveries. I had almost walked right into her back for being too busy glaring at bystanders to pay attention to where I was going. I nodded draping my arm around her shoulders pulling her into my side, kissing her on the forehead. She nodded before speaking with the host at the podium who was appreciating my love's dress way too much for my liking. I cleared my throat, eyes narrowed at the little shit. "Can I help you kind sir?", he drawled in a deep southern ascent.

"Yeah, keep your eyes to yourself before I take them out your bloody fucking head for staring at my wife", I said calmly. The guy smirked leaning forward on the podium propping his head up on the palm of his hand. "Is that so, white chocolate? I did not know that it was a crime to admire someone's appearance", he dralwed. "It is not, just do not stare at what is mine", I stated. He chuckled, "But I really like her dress. It's sexy with curves to match. You are one lucky man, sweetheart. If I were straight I would totally steal her from you, Mr. Hendry", he said before sending me a wink and standing upright. "I do not like dick", I deadpan making him smirk and my love snicker. She clearly found our exchange amusing as she kept an eye on our princess who was toddling around us peaking from around our legs giggling every time her eyes met those of her mum's.

"I could change your mind if you let me? I mean, you wouldn't even be using my-", he cleared his throat, smirk still intact. I scoffed, "Just show us to our table", I said, my annoyance seeping into my voice. He chuckled grabbing two menus before gesturing for us to follow him. "C'mon little lady. This way, gorgeous and the sexy Mr. Hendry", he drawles enthusiastically beckoning Audrina to follow him. Like a little puppy my princess followed after him babbling away with my love behind her and I behind her. My love giggled but I paid no attention to at what as we came to a patio area over the water.

A/N. Please ignore the fact that it is night time in the picture. Thank you!

"Your table my gorgeous family. I hope that you all have a lovely time here and will be dining with us again. If you all are having any concerns please feel free to call upon my assistance and I will help as much as I can. Bye, and a waiter will be with you soon", he announced before taking his leave. I pulled out my love's seat for her as we exchanged pleasantries with our friends and family. I leaned down to her ear, "Do not burst out of your dress. It would be a shame for everyone to see your arse", I mumbled before kissing her on the cheek and taking my seat beside her. "Do not roll your eyes at me, love", I said picking up my menu opening it. "Shut up", she grumbled. I glanced around the table, a small smile coming to my face seeing my princess sitting on my dad's lap giggling and clapping her hand joyously as he made faces at her.

I was chatting with Keyton when I had first noticed the empty seat at the table, but I had thought nothing of it.

It was not until we had all finished saying Grace and had began eating did I bring it up. "So, who are we missing?", I inquired. "I have no idea, unless one of the fellas invited someone", Keyton responded. I looked across the table at Max who was whispering something to Delilah who had a small smile on her face.

They had been laughing and talking amongst themselves. They looked like a happy couple and it was refreshing to see because you usually cannot even put them in the same proximity without shit hitting the fan between them. So I had ruled him out as inviting someone else out with us.

I looked further down the table at Miroslav who was laughing with Ant and his now fianceé, Dondria.

He knew that Harmony would be here plus he knew that he would be killed by the parentals if he invited one of his flings. So that ruled him out as well. I frowned taking a few sips of my drink before placing it down onto the table. "Mum, Mama, who has yet to arrive?", I asked our mothers who were dotting their granddaughter and new grandson, Maxwell since they have seem to have adopted Delilah as their daughter since she does not have family anymore. The two women exchanged looks before Mama spoke on both of their behalf. "Actually, we have no idea. Ana, invited dem whoeva dey iz", Mama said dismissively before she went back to dotting on the children like she had previously been doing along with mum.

I turned to my love who was laughing and talking with Salt and Octavia.

"Love, who did you invite?", I asked and if you were not paying attention to it you would have not have noticed the little hiccup in her laughter as she turned to look at me. She gave me a small smile that I did not return. She is hiding something from me and I do not like it one bit. We are married now. There should be no secrets between us. "Who is it?", I asked casually.

She sighed brushing her hair away from her face with her fingers. "I-", she began but was interrupted by a voice I did not want to hear, especially not today. My head snapped to the side towards the voice confirming what I had already knew. "I can take it from here now, Anastasia. Hello, everyone. Hi, Stephie", Nina, my bitch of a cousin greeted. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What the fu-", Mum cleared her throat loudly interrupting me.

I huffed out a bitter laugh. I am not going to try my mum or Mama ever again. I learned my lesson at a young age. "What are you doing here? Why are you here?", I paused to face my wife who had fallen silent. "You invited her, why?", I questioned. She remained silent and I nodded rising from the table excusing myself. I walked away. I had to walk away. I feel betrayed and setup. "Fin! Stephen, baby where are you going?!"

'I need to be alone', was the only thing going through my mind as I kept walking ignoring Ana's pleas for me to come back. "Fin, stop and listen to me", she called grasping my forearm but I jerked away from her continuing on my way. I came to an abrupt stop turning to face her. "Fuck off, Anastasia! I am not in the mood to deal with you right now", I snapped making her recoil as if I had physically struck her. "Fin, I know that you are ups-", she began, but I did not want to hear some bullshit excuse. I turned to walk away when she grabbed my forearm again.

"Baby, please listen to me", she pleaded. I wanted to jerk away from her and just leave, but the tears forming in her eyes made me stay. "You better a damn good explanation, Anastasia", I said lowly. She bit her lip and I rolled my eyes. "Can we sit down first?", she whispered and I nodded. Her hand that was on my forearm slid down my arm to my hand linking them together.

With a gentle tug of my hand to get me moving she began leading the way down to the boardwalk. She led me to a bench where we sat down, hands still clasped together with our fingers intertwined.

"I want an explanation, Anastasia", I drawled after a few minutes of us sitting in silence listening to the sounds around us. She sighed, "I invited her for you-", I interrupted her. "Why th fu-", I began but she shut me down before I could really begin. "Do not f'ckin interrupt mi agwin", she quipped before letting out a sigh then ruffled her hair. "You wanted an explanation so let me speak. I invited Nina for you. Do not give me that look. I did it for you. Before everything happened with her and your ex you two were like two peas in a pod. You were best friends and I think that it is time for you two to have a sit down and talk everything through. I know that you miss her no matter how much you may deny it", she said.

I did not say anything at first. "You could have told me instead of sending me into the line of fire like that", I mumbled. "I know", she said lying her head on my shoulder being carefully careful not to smear any make-up on my shirt. "Why now of all times?", I asked and she let out a breathless chuckle. "What better time than a day that is most special to you? Besides, you would not of have come if you knew that she would be here today", she responded and I nodded in agreement. She was right, but I was not going to admit that outloud.

"Give me kiss", my love cooed puckering her lips at me. "No. You're lips have been places", I denied. She gave me a flat look. "And yours have not? Where was your mouth this morning?", she challenged. I smirked, "Oh, my mouth has been places alright. Yet you want to kiss me", I taunted. "We are not doing this again. Give me a kiss", she sternly said.

I chuckled pursing my lips. She rolled her eyes cupping my face in the palm of her hands and laid one on me. I seriously will never get tired of this, sharing kisses with my love. I hummed deepening the kiss. A throat cleared but we just continued basking in our love. "As cute as this all is, and it is cute by the way, I really need to talk to you, Stephie", Nina's annoying arse said making me groan in annoyance. My love broke the kiss, giggles spilling from her lips before placing a chaste kiss to my lips then rising to her feet. I grasped her hand in mine not wanting to let her go, my eyes hopefully conveying my not wanting her to leave me alone with my cousin.

She gave me a encouraging smile before gently removing her hand from mine and walking away heading back the way that we had come. I sighed and gestured for Nina to have a seat. She sat on the farthest end of the bench away from me making me smirk a little. "I see you learn fast", I commented. "Yes, Ms. Madea", she responded sarcastically. "Why are you here?", I asked getting straight to the point.

"I came here to show my support just like everyone else", she responded. I shook my head, "Why are you really here? Is this all just a damn game to you? If so, then I suggest that you kindly fuck off  because I will not have you ruin our anniversary and all of the hard work our parents out into planning today for us", I quipped. She sighed raking her fingers through her hair then ruffling it. "I came because of you", she said with a sigh. I scoffed, "You did not come here for me", I denied. "I did, Stephie", she stated.

I rolled my eyes, "I hate that nickname", I stated and she giggled. "I know, but I like it therefore you love it because...", she giggled before abruptly falling silent. I sighed, "...It makes you happy", I finished for her. We were silent for a moment before she began speaking once again. "I came here to apologize to you face to face. I am sorry, Stephie. I did not realize how much you truly love Anastasia until I had already ruined our relationship", she began already rubbing me the wrong way, but still I remained quiet wanting to hear her out at the very least. "I was jealous of her, you know", she confessed making my brows shoot up.

"She was just so perfect. Everyone loves her and most of all, you love her. She became the Apple of your eye while I faded to the background. We were so close until she came around and it was like I did not matter anymore. We began drifting apart the closer you got to her. You called me less and wrote me less. We saw one another less because you were always busy and with her. Whenever I wanted to do things with you, you always seemed to have already made plans to do things with Anastasia. That made me hate her. I felt like she was taking you away from me, Stephie. You had promised me to always be there for me no matter what but you were not there. When I graduated from college you were not there. When I went to prom you were not there. When I had my first heartbreak you were not there. When I got my licence you were not there. When I was being bullied at school you were not there. You were never really there for me anymore after you met Anastasia and I blamed her for it instead of blaming you. I just wanted my cousin, my big brother back. Stephie, I just wanted what we used to share as kids back. I am so sorry for all of the trouble I have caused you and Anastasia", she said.

I was momentarily at a loss for words. I had so many questions floating around my mind, but all that I could manage to ask was; "Why did you never tell me any of this?" She huffed, "Tell you? How could I when you rarely picked up the phone for me, Stephen? I would be so excited to finally talk to you again that I would forget all about my sad feelings. Then whenever you finally did answer my calls all you talked about was Anastasia. You barely even asked me how I was doing or how was my life going. That is why I did not tell you. I figured that it did not matter. I did not matter anymore to you", she bitterly responded.

I sighed running a hand through my hair. I wanted to still be angry with my cousin, but I just could not after her explanation. When it all came down to it, I was the cause of all of this. I had promised her that I would always be there for her and instead put her on the back burner. I was wrapped up in my love that I did not notice I had been distancing myself from her. She had needed me and had not been there for her like I promised. Because I broke our promise she blamed my innocent love for my shortcomings.

'Fuck! It all makes sense now, all of it', I thought dejectedly. I heaved another sigh before taking her hand into mine giving it a gentle squeeze. "I am sorry too, Nina. I had no idea that you felt that way, but I cannot blame you for not telling me. I never meant to hurt you or break my promise to you. I am sorry that I have been a shit cousin and big brother to you over years. If you will let me, I promise to be there for you more and to never make you feel like you do not matter anymore to me. Again, I am truly sorry, Nana", I apologized using her childhood nickname I had gave her. She remained quiet for a while before finally speaking. "I would like that. That is all I ever wanted", she said, her voice cracking before she launched herself at me hugging me tightly like she thought I would disappear before her very eyes.

I hugged her back rubbing her back soothingly. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we broke apart laughing. She wiped away stray tears from the corners of her eyes. "We were so damn sappy just a few minutes ago. Fuck, what are we emo or theatre kids?", she laughed making me shake my head, a find smile on my face. "We should head back before anyone gets it in their head that I murdered you and tossed your body in the ocean", I suggested. She giggled, "Yeah, we should, Stephie", she agreed making me roll my eyes.

When we both rejoined everyone at the table nearly everyone looked surprised which made me roll my eyes. "Thank you all for your vote bite of confidence", I drolled retaking my seat beside my love whom had a look of anxiousness upon her face. I gave her a soft smile and pecked her on the lips to assure her that everything was fine and that I was not mad at her any longer. The luncheon continued on with easy flowing conversation and delicious food being ate. After lunch we all had gone down to the beach and I could not resist posting a picture of my princess on my Instagram. She looked too adorable for me not to.

"Why is my baby on Instagram, Mr. Hendry?", my love called walking up to me with her phone in her hand. I smiled innocently, "Look at her, love. The world needs to see my princess. She is too cute for her own good and isn't sharing caring?", I said making her roll her eyes. "You are so lucky that I love you and that I actually like the picture or you would be in for it", she drolled gracefully falling to kneel beside our daughter and kissing her on her forehead. I smiled, but that soon turned into a scowl. "That's right Ana, grab him by the balls, honey!" I turned, my face scrunched up in displeasure at my cousin who was grinning like the Cheshire cat as she approached us. "What?", she asked innocently as she kneeled beside my love who was playing with Audrina, affectionately bumping her hips with hers. 

"Watch what you say around my baby, slag", I warned. "You my brother are a hypocrite. Besides, I wanted to formally meet the little lady. I have never actually met her and I was wondering if I could hold her", she said waving me off before giving Ana the puppy dog eyes. Ana raised a brow, "That does not work on me", she stated bouncing Audry on her thighs. "Yeah, she's a right bad mon. She turns down puppies and kittens", I teased making my love flip my off. I gasped placing my hand over my wounded heart. "You wound me, love. Oh, whatever shall I do besides do just that later?",  I said dramatically making Nina laugh, Audrina's little giggles adding to the mix as she bounced on her mother's thighs.

My love's lips twitched but she did not laugh. However, I could see the humor shining in her eyes. "You can hold her, Nina. I trust you not let anything happen to her. Besides, if you do, I will not have to kill you. Fin will along with a dozen other people that will take turns resurrecting then killing you. Now, go bond and give me some alone time with my husband", my love said finally answering Nina's request. "Thanks for the reminder", Nina deadpans, a genuine smile breaking out upon her face as she was handed my princess who stared at her curiously. My love and I watched them have a mini staring contest before my princess burgled making Nina blink and lose. I chuckled, 'Like father, like daughter', I thought.

"Little cheating behind, just like her daddy", my love mumbled rising to her feet. When our eyes met I sent her a wink before blowing a kiss at my princess then I ran at my love making her squeal and take off running down the beach. I let her think that she could actually outrun me until we were out of sight of everyone before lunging forward tackling her to sandy ground. She squeaked as we fell shouting out my name before we hit the ground, me taking the brunt of the fall so that I would not hurt her. "Oh mi God! Fin, you scared da shit outta mi!", she snapped slapping at my chest as I held her flush against me making me chuckle. "It was worth. Now give me a real kiss, love", I responded cupping the back of her neck bringing her face down to mine then kissing her slowly, sensually, my hands exploring her curves as I devoured her mouth.

My hands traveled to places that should not of have and so did hers. We were practically having sex on the beach but neither of us could be bothered by that little aspect. We were too busy kissing, grinding, and exploring one another with our hands. I have no idea how long we remained that way before we were called to head to the docks to board the yacht where the remainder of the day would be spent. The yacht was fucking awesome and I would not mind living on it if I had to.

We had all kind of branched off doing our own things for a little while. My love had taken a nap with our princess in our room, Miroslav and Harmony had disappeared to somewhere, Max and his family were on one of the upper decks together, Keyton and Octavia had went to take pictures, and our parents had gone to get everything ready for dinner. I was hanging out with Nina to make up for old times. She had been telling me about how she had finally gotten rid of that loser arse boyfriend of hers and was now just enjoying herself. I was happy for her and I told her this to which she responded with telling me so was she. We were having a good times just chillin' just the two of us. We even took a picture and posted it to my Instagram.

"Baby?" We turned to face my love who was rubbing away the remnants of sleep from her eyes. "Come here, love", I cooed opening my arms for her to come to me. She came over practically stumbling like a fawn sitting on my lap snuggling against my chest with her face buried in the crook of my neck. "She is so spoiled", Nina commented, a find smile on her face as she eyes us. I rubbed my love's back kissing her head. "She is, but she gets like this sometimes because it is hard for her to sleep without me unless she is really tired", I responded.  "I am not sleep, you know?", my love mumbled. "I know. How was your nap, baby?", I said. She hummed nuzzling my neck before placing a gentle kiss to the side of it and sitting up straight.

"It was good. Audry is with Max and Dee right now since Maxwell wanted to play with her", she responded then pecked me on the lips. "Ugh, you two are so cute it's sickening", Nina commented making us smile at one another as we stared deeply into one another's eyes. "I love you, Finny", my love whispered. "I love you, love", I whispered back pecking her on the lips twice. "Oh, will you two stop? Now you are just being petty about it", Nina butted in making us snicker. "Would you like me to bring you a drink, daddy?", my love offered in a sultry voice.

"I would love one, love and bring back some whipped cream and fruit", I said making my voice an octave deeper. "Ew! You two are taking the bloody piss. Just wait until I tell everyone this shit", Nina said feigning disgust as she rose to her feet to leave. My love and I exchanged a quick glance before lunging forward tackling her to the couch tickling her until she cried and agreed to keep her mouth shut. She pouted, "That was so unfair. It was 2 to 1", Nina whined glancing between the two of us making us smirk. "Life's not fair", we said in unison making her roll her eyes. The three of us were reclining on the couch with her being on my left and my love to my right with me in the middle as we laughed and talked together.

This was the way that it should have been to begin with. The three of us together as family instead of enemies with broken ties. Soon we were joined by everyone else and we would up playing a very informing game of 'Never Have I Ever'. Thank goodness our parents declined sticking around for the game because there would have been too many scoldings and arse whoopings to go around. Even better, when our parents left they took Audry and Maxwell with them so my princess was not subjected to hearing things no child ever should. After our game we all headed to our rooms to freshen up for dinner then met back up in the dining room.

Dinner was spent sharing stories about Ana and I growing up and once we got together. Some were embarrassing as help but it was good full. At the end of dinner we all headed to the theatre where we watched a movie that documented our love from the time that we met when we were kids up until we got married and had Audrina. I will not lie, I cried. It was beautiful. It reminded me of our journey up until this point and toward the end everyone left little video messages to us wishing us many more years of happiness together and sharing how they knew we would be here together today. The video even featured Uncle Roman and Ian whom could not be here with us today due to having a big trial today before the supreme court.

The one that had really done it for me was watching my love appear on that screen holding our princess. She was flowing and she had this gorgeous smile on her gorgeous face.

"Hey, Finny. Wow! I had never thought that we would be here together. It is crazy. I love you, Finny. I.Love.You. You are my best friend, my first love and my last love. I do not really know what to say. You make me speechless in all of the right ways. You make me feel so enraptured with love that I could burst. I never really knew love until you, Finny. I saw it with my parents, with yours, and Uncle Roman and Ian, but I never got to experience it before I met you. You have freed me in ways that I never knew I could be free. You teach me something new each and everyday. You teach me about all of the different ways you can love a person. You give me another reason to love you everyday. Fin, you made all of my dreams come true without reason. Yes, I did just quote Emblem 3 so shut up", she paused.

I chuckled rocking my baby girl in my arms as I continued to stare at the screen, tears falling from my eyes.

"How can I be so lucky, so blessed to call you mine? To call you my husband, Fin?", tears began to fall from those beautiful green eyes of hers that I love so much.

"How did you never give up on me? I was difficult and I am sorry, baby, but look at us now. You have gave me strength to love without fear. You make me stronger than I have ever been in my entire life. I would be lost without you. I know that that is a big statement to make, but it is true. I would still be afraid of love. I would still be sitting idly aside watching you be happy with someone else while I cried myself to sleep at night because it is not me that holds her heart. I do. I do hold your heart and I am never giving it back to you. I am never letting go of it or you. You have given me a beautiful daughter and made a home filled with love and joy for us. Like I said, I do not really know what to say, Finny. I just- thank you. Thank you for always being there for me and picking me up when I was down. Thank you for choosing me and for loving me. I love you, Stephen James Hendry", my love said her voice shaking with being overwhelmed with emotion.

"Luh ou dada, bye", my princess said clapping her little hands before the screen faded to black.

I held them close to me, as close as I could without hurting them or causing them discomfort. "I love you, Anastasia. Thank you. God, I love the both of you so much", I mumbled kissing my two girls on the head gently rocking my family side to side. This is just another day to add to one of the greatest of my life. Everyone had left to give us a moment to ourselves allowing us to share a private moment privately. "Luh?", Audry asked grasping my face with her chubby little hands. I nodded, "Yeah, love. Daddy loves you and Mama with his everything. You two are my everything", I cooed cooked and she smiled giving me one of her slobbery little kisses on the cheek.

These two in my arms were more than I could ever ask for or deserve. "We should make people jealous tonight", I mumbled and my love hummed. "Ever the petty one", she commented taking out her phone and opening up the Instagram app. She typed away at the screen quickly before exiting the app and putting her phone away before I could see what she had done. A few seconds later my phone began vibrating like crazy in my pocket. I handed Audry over to my love while I pulled out my phone checking it. It was Instagram notifications, but I ignored all of the rest to click the one saying I had been tagged in a photo by my love.

I smiled pecking her on the lips before uploading a picture of her I had taken earlier while we were still at the beach and captioning it.

"Happy Anniversary, love", I told her. "Happy Anniversary, Finny", she responded giving me a sweet kiss upon my lips. "Kiss?", Audry said being the her ever attention demanding self. My love nodded, "Yeah, baby. You get kisses too", my love cooed peppering our princess' face with kisses making her giggle. I watched my girls and everything felt perfect. My anniversary was perfect just like these two before me. Because regardless of their imperfections, they are my perfection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
2.4M 61.5K 32
Jezzabelle & Noah were bestfriends since diapers. They were very close, and loved each other before they even knew what love was, most likely they we...