Arrest me anytime..

Oleh ichilover

This is a story about a girl who is a police officer in korea. In highschool she had a rival named jungkook... Lebih Banyak

info about and important stuff
#1 new building shocking news
#2 rival's arrival
#3 first mission! .....with him
#4 the scars.....
#6 weekend/sleepover....
#7 pool fun then work again...
break from story!
(fb) middle school...and bad boys...
(fb pt.2)....BTS......
(fb pt. 3) just a normal day....
(fb pt. 4) it was you?....
(fb pt. 5) teach me
(fb) teach me pt.2
dear readers....
(fb) teach me final
(fb final) leaving childhood behind
#16 Halloween special pt.1
#17 Halloween special pt. 2
#18 interesting day..
# 19 man around the block
#20 new roommates
update
#21 work on vacation? pt. 1
#22 work on vacation? pt. 2
#23 work on vacation pt. 3
ANNOUNCMENT
#24 work on vacation 4
#blackouttuesday
# 25 work on vacation finale
#26 Migraine

#5 unexpected visit.....

3.8K 144 167
Oleh ichilover

// here is part 5! i hope you enjoy it very much! also in this chapter..will say more about the back story about your character in this story. i hope you like it very much! please like and share!

the sun light was creeping their the small gaps the curtains would make from the air blowing on them from the inside as they let your eyes making them squint as your finally opened them only to jump up from your bed and ran into the shower to have one of the fastest showers in your life. the reason why you were in such a hurry was because it was 9am and you had to go to work at 7:30am... you were an hour and a half late. after the shower you ran to change then down the stairs you ran grabbing your phone, charger, house keys, and the keys to your truck. you locked your front door and got on your truck soon leaving your home and on your way to work.

you were speeding threw the busy streets and finding short cuts to avoid traffic as you finally parked your truck in the parking lot for the workers and ran inside. you lived more than 10 miles away from the building and it would usually take you 20 minutes to get there....but today...you made it to work in less than 10 minutes... that is how fast you were going.

you ran inside and saw rap mon and hid behind a opened door until he walked into his office which was your chance to run into the elevator and pressed the button going up to the second to late floor which was your floor. as you were going up and all most going to your floor, you press the silent button that only worked with ID cards which made the elevator not making a noise when it opened its doors or in this case the ding sound. when you finally stopped and saw that everyone was to busy on their work to notice or hear as you slowly started to open the gate hoping it wouldn't squick. soon after you opened it enough for you to fit right threw, you sneaked to the lounch room to get something to eat only to bump into jin who crossed him arms glaring at you. " well well well....look who finally decided to show up this morning..."

( this is jin's glare at you. ) with that, you turned only to find the other boys standing there with their arms crossed, well all but jungkook who was working with his earphones on. " oh good morning jin oppa! ( a word that girls call older boys for those who don't know that it means) how did you wake up this morning? " you said nervously as jin started to walk over to you making you back up as the other two boys( v and jimin) did the same until all three were standing there staring. you knew what that look meant as you sighed. " oh come on guys! ....it was only today! don't make me go to his office.." you begged " sorry (c/n)...you know the drill.... and we won't let you escape like last time..." jimin said as jungkook finally looked up and took off his earphones and walked over. " what's going on?" jungkook asked as you blinked your eyes as he had died his hair to a blondish with brown color which looked nice on him by the way " nothing!" you quickly answered crossing your arms as v turned to jungkook" shorty over here" " hey!!!" you yelled at V" was late to work today and now she must go to rap monster to report in and say why she was late..." V explained as jungkook's face lit up" so...shes in trouble?" he asked " yes...she is in trouble.." jimin said as he dragged you in the elevator as V, jin and jungkook followed in. " yes! little goody goody is finally in trouble." jungkook said as you stepped on his foot as he yelled as the elevator went down.

after a few moments, you along with the four handsome boys walked to his office as the girls whispered with in them selfs about jungkook as you gave them a death glare scaring them as they went back to work since they were some the new workers in the building. jin opened the door only to find rap monster sitting in his chair facing his big book shelf as he turned around to face you all making you swallow roughly as he leaned on his desk placing his chin on his hand as he spoke. " well...what made our beloved maknae be late to work today huh?..." he asked

" gentlemen....please take your seats and lets hear her reason shall we?..." rap mon said as the other boys including j-hope who already there, suga had to leave for his own work building but the other sat down and all stared at you making your get very nervous. " um.....uh.... the reason why i was late was...because..i was caught in traffic!" you yelled as they all narrowed their eyes." (c/n)...please don't lie to our faces like you did on the mission..." at this point everyone already knew about your back being hurt and all so no reason to hide it. you blinked as you shaked your head" but its true.... i was driving and their was an accident which made the traffic bui-" " if their was a accident, they would have called my office and you know that....i didn't get a call so it wasn't traffic...so tell us the truth" rap monster saw right threw your lie as you sighed" i was late because i woke up very late...and then i showered followed by changing into my uniform..." you finally said the truth as rap monster smirked leaning in from his desk while still sitting down." now was that so hard?" he asked " well yes it was to be honest" you respond fast as now you felt a glare as you turned only to find jungkook staring at you with having a small smirk as he placed his cheek on his chin as he was enjoying seeing you being scolded for being late and lying to their faces as you narrowed your eyes giving him a glare in which didn't seem to bother him much as you sticked your tongue at him as he just smirked more.

you rolled your eyes and looked back at rap monster as he watched you" now...if you over slept...that means your bed was very comfortable am i right?" he asked as you nodded fast. " then what size is it?" " its a king sized.." what kind of bed is it?" that kind when you lay down you sink into the bed.." rap monster did a ooh man face as he asked more. " what kind of pillows?" some the same as the bed and others were just damn..." " damn?" " damn.." you said after rap monster said damn as he knew what you meant. " now....the last question...what kind of blankets did you use?.." the blanket under me was very smooth and soft while the top one which i covered my self with, had like sheep woll under and fluffy on the top..sir.." you finally answered as rap monster got up and walked over to you and placed his hands on your shoulders" you....you are forgiven..." rap monster said as the others sighed and shrugged as jungkook blinked and stood up confused." wait what?...." he asked as rap monster looked at jungkook" didnt you hear?...she has one of the best beds ever! and i know because when i had a bed like that, i went to work late 3 times...so.." he turned back at you" i understand why you were late are forgiven...now everyone! back to work" rap monster said as everyone nodded and made their way out the office as you smirked as jungkook who was glaring but followed.

after leaving the office, you were walking until a new worker bumped into you stabbing her binders into the area in not in your scars as you flinched soon back up as the binders fell. everyone saw then jungkook saw you holding your hip and frowned abit then snapped out of it as he also started to help pick up the binders and papers. soon that you said you needed to go to the restroom, in which all nodded but jungkook that watched you walk away holding your hip as he bit his lip bit and followed behind you. he was looking for you but last sight as he cursed but then saw you walk into the resting as he walked to and stood in front of the door. he then took a deep breath and opened the door only to find you with your shirt lifted from the scar area as you were putting the cream jin placed on your back. you looked at him the mirror then sighed." what do you want?..." you asked as you pulled your shirt back down and closing he cream." i wanna know what happened..." jungkook said as he closed the door behind him as he walked in." i don't know what you mean.." you responded as jungkook walked closer to you making you back up since when you turned, he was right at your face. " of course you know what i mean....i wanna know how you off all people got those scars...." you turned away as you frowned and shaked your side to the sides." sorry but I'm to planning on telling you anything....now i have to go back to work.." you said as you were about to walk passed jungkook but it pinned you to the wall as he placed both his hands beside your head as he blocked your way out. " you not leaving till you tell me..." he responded " jungkook please....i don't want-" " oh my god (c/n) just tell me!" he yelled in which it scared you as you teared up making jungkook's eyes widen" leave me alone!! why do you care?! you never did before so why are you determined to know now huh?!!..." you yelled making jungkook back off staring at you as you whipped a tear and stared at him." you never cared for me....you never even send me an email when i was gone....you teased me in middle school and bullied me! and you expect me to just open up to a person who hurt me for more then 5 years plus at the academy?!" you yelled once more more making jungkook frown." I'm sorry but i don't trust you with my problems, worries, or even my secrets..... bye jungkook.." you said as you walked passed him and left the room as he was left standing there then he kicked the table over as he sat on the bed with on hand on his forehead.

after an hour or so, jungkook had gone up back to his floor only to find that you were not there and a mad jimin walk over grabbing his collor." what did you do to her...." jimin asked as jungkook stayed silent and looked away as jimin growled he head butted jungkook as he flinched and backed up as jin pulled jimin back saying to stop then walked over too jungkook." here...let me see.." jin said as he checked jungkook's forehead and saw it was ok then just put some cream on it as jimin still mad sat at his place mumbling." where is (c/n)?...." jungkook asked as V sighed." she went home...she said she wasn't feeling good so she told rap monster and he let her go home.." V explained " what?... why?" " what do you think stupid...she left because you made her cry and feel bad..." jimin said not looking at jungkook as jin sighed and placed a piece of paper in jungkook's packet. jin then leaned in to his ear and said." this is her address... you better make it good or you will have to deal with me jeon jungkook.." at this point, jungkook frozen up as he knew jin meant what he said when he would use his full name. jungkook nodded after jin had stopped whispering into his ear as jin patted his back. then out of no where, rap monster walked in surprising everyone. " due to (c/n) leaving early....someone will have to finish her work for today....so that person that will finish her work is..." rap monster explained as he then looked at jungkook" our second maknae...you will be in charge of finish ing her work for today so fighting!" and with that, rap monster made his leave as jungkook complained soon flop sitting onto your chair as he started to finish the work that you have started, then after that he was planning to finish his own work.

time skip://

it was around 9:00pm and jungkook had finally finished his own work after finishing yours as he stood up and walked over to the elevator as it opened and in he went soon pressing the button to go down to the first floor. as jungkook was in the elevator, it had stopped on floor 2 as it opened to reveal jin there on the phone as he walked in making jungkook move to the side so that both can fix just fine. " alright....ill be there in 10 minutes..."  " hey...who is that on the phone jin?" jungkook asked " shhh!.....no not you and yes...ok bye" jin hanged up and put his phone in his pocket. " so...who was that on the phone?" jungkook asked as jin looked over to him. " oh it was (c/n).. I'm going to her house to help her with her buries on her back, she is struggling to put the cream on so I'm going to help...oh! why don't you come along?" jin asked jungkook as he blinked at jin's question as he sighed looking front." yea no...i don't think she wants to see me right now..." he responded as jin glared at him making jungkook look then freak as he shaked his head to the sides. " fine..ill go.." jungkook finally gave up" alright then..off to the castle of the princess we go!" jin said as he walked out the elevator followed by jungkook as both got in jin's car as they drove off the well lit city streets of the city. the car ride was smooth and it was also very relaxing with jin's relaxing music in which made jungkook almost fall asleep but jin saw he was falling asleep so he suddenly stopped the car making jungkook move front as he freaked out making jin laugh as jungkook punched his arm all pissed off, but still smiled afterwards even laughed bit. after a while of more driving, jin turned a corner going up a big hill side as big houses was all that could been seen. jungkook thought jin made a wrong turn but when they reached a gate, jin put in the code as the doors open and in they went in to more big houses. close to the end of the street stood a very big house as jin stopped infront of the house as jungkook along with jin got out the car leaving jungkook with his mouth opened. " no....way...(c/n) lives here?!" jungkook yelled making jin laugh as he nodded. " yes sir! now come on she is waiting" jin responded as he walked down the drive way. ( yea!! your a rich girl! but  nice ad caring one who is not spoiled XD)

jungkook still frozen on house big the house looked, jin had to walk back and grab his arm and pull him in the gates as jungkook finally snapped out of it and followed jin without having TO BE drag him. soon both boys stood infont of a camera but jin pushed jungkook ba k out of the camera view as he pressed the button. " hey! I'm here" jin said as he looked at the camera " finally! ill be right down." a voice responded as jin nodded and stood in front of the doors as one of them opened up to reveal your face as you smiled" hey hey!" you side still not noticing jungkook as jin smiled and said his hellos as you let him in as you walked into the living room while holding a water bottle. then jungkook stood there jaw dropped looking at the entrance of the house.

(for this picture once more imagen its night and they big windows as a view to the back yard and not to that lake with hills please..)  " hey jin... i was wondering where you buy your creams for bruises or any kind of wounds to heal or smooth out the pain." you asked as jin nodded and followed you in as jin was later followed buy jungkook who was still shocked about the house entrance inside as he then stooped to find you in a house comfortable best clothes as your back was still turned. " well...i buy them from the main company"  "the main company?!! i didnt know you went to that place!"  you responded as jin chuckled at your reaction.  you bent down to pick up a blanket and placed it on the biig long couch ( the picture is up there XD)  oh and by any chance was jungkook with you when i called you?" you asked jin as he blinked as he turned ti jungkook as he  walked closer. " well yes...i bumped into him in the elevator before i left...why do you ask?" jin questioned as you shrugged." no nothing...just wondering is all..." you responded as you finally turned and saw jungkook there with jin as you freaked and blushed abit staring at jin as your pointed to jungkook as he lifted his eye brow and tilted his head. " you called my name?...." he said afterward as you still pointed your finger at him.

" why the hell is he here and how did he find my house?!!"  "magic...." jungkook responded as you narrowed your eyes at him annoyed as you crossed your arms " nice outfit sweet cheeks..." he said as you blinked and looked down at your outfit and blushed as you sat down on the couch looking away from him.

" shut up...im not in the mood for your nice fake ass comments..." ouch!...that hurt my feelings (c/n)" jungkook said as you clicked your tongue" good...servers you right.."  " alright enough! can't you two just act nice to each other for 5 minutes?.." jin asked as both you and jungkook didnt respond. " anyways...(c/n) let me put the cream on" jin said as you nodded about to take you shirt off nut saw jungkook there and stared as jin turned to look at jim as well" do you mind?...." you said in a deep voice as jungkook blinked then turned away as he walked back to the entrance and was still amazing as he started to have a selfie photoshot of himself as jin treated your back. after a while jungkook came back in as you were done as jin looked at his phone and freaked as he stood up fast freaking both you and jungkook as he rushed to the door. " sorry (c/n) but i have to go! i forgot i have to meet rap monster right now so goodbye !"   " hey!! your forgetting something here!!"  you yelled  jin rushes out and leaves without jungkook as you rushed out behind him but stop as his car was to far to catch up as you cursed under your breath as jungkook leaned on the door way with his arms crossed." looks like your stuck with me tonight" he smirked as you glared at him as you walked in" shut up before i leave you outside..." you said coldly as jungkook shurged and closed the door as he walked inside soon locking it because it was night time and people can come to steal so just to be safe. after that, you sat on the couch as you turned on the big tv as jungkook whistled as he saw the tv then sat down on the couch. " nice place you got here.." he said as you drank your water while looking at the tv. " thanks..."  you responded as silence filled the room as the tv was the only thing that could be heard.  " so...since we are alone...why don't you tell me how you got those scars..." jungkook asked as your eyes widen soon standing up and walking out the room" i knew it...you only came for this...im going to bed..." your arm was grabbed as you stopped in your tracks" please (c/n)....i want to know.."  "but how to i know i can trust you not to tell the whole world?...." you asked as jungkook frowned bit and looked to the side as he let your arm go making you turn to him surprised at his facial expression. " just trust me....i might be a jerk but I'm not like i was back then..." he rubbed the back of this neck looking to the side as you frowned abit and sighed" fine....ill tell you but if you tell any other soul.....i will find you and kill you.." you warned as jungkook looked and smiled as he nodded then sat back down and patted a spot next to him as you smiled bit shaking your head sitting down. " why are you so excited?" you asked as he looked at you" oh! because i really want to hear how you saved the day!" you chuckle looking to the tv "well....i wouldnt say i saved the day..." you said as you sighed and started to explain it from the beginning.  jungkook would nod and listen to you speak and explain the would gasp every now and then in which made you giggle abit. but then you started to explain after you graduated. " so... after we left high school...a year later, my mother was going to the store to buy some food and i was at home.... she was taking long so i started to worry as i called her phone only to hear her screaming saying not to come for her...." jungkook's face became serious as he listened. you kept your cool but you knew the feels were coming in hard. " so..i got up and ran out to get the other car soon driving to the store but i didnt see her so i kept looking as i heard screaming in a dark alley....i ran into the alley.."

 your voice started to crack making jungkook frown"  as i ran in...i saw a man with a tattoo on his face of a dragon and another tattoo on his fore arm of a pistol...he was holding my mom to a wall as i ran and pushed the man off her....we tried to run away but the alley was dark and big so we couldn't find the exit..." you stopped and tried to get your cool back as jungkook just watch amazing he has never seen you like this before. 

" we.....we turned a corner...and i wished i didnt...we turned and ran down into a big room as he was there as he pointed a p99 pistol at me...as he....pulled the trigger...my mom....she...got in front and got shot in the stomach...." tears started to flow down your cheeks as you whipped them. " i remember him running away but i got myself up and ran after him to stop him but...he had a big pocket knife...and as i was grabbing hold of him he was able to slice my hip twice so i could bleed out....i let him goas he got away....but i made my way back to my mom holding my bleeding side as i fell to my knees trying to stop the bleeding from myself and my mother...but it just kept coming and coming...then....she told me something that i will never forgot and i live by that till now...she said.."   " don't cry....keep your head up high and no matter how much you cry and fall down...get back up and try again....if you fail...learn from those mistakes...live your life to the fullest...to depend on people...dont beg for things...do it yourself...if not you won't get anything.....i love you baby..."  (end of mom's late words..btw i almost cried) " she smiled at him as i yelled for help as loud as i could as i tried to stop the bleeding....then she just became...so still..i knew that she had passed...then that was then jin along with rap monster and other police came in...but it was to late...she was gone..." you then  sobbed silently as jungkook stared as he frowned sadly. " i still remember the man's face...his cold smirk....i have nightmares of that day...i just wish i couldn't have gone with my mom.." you covered your eyes as jungkook moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around you tightly. " no...dont say that...you did everything you could do...dont blame yourself..."  " it was my fault...! if i just left with her-"  " you would have died.." jungkook said making you look up at him as his face was serious. "  (c/n)....if you died that day...you have no idea how sad we would all be...including myself..." jungkook whipped your tears as you started into his eyes " it wouldnt be the same...i wouldnt have my favorite maknae to tease...." he said as you chuckled bit as jungkook smiled as he let go of you then soon up as you did as well. " well...its late...we should get some sleep.." jungkook said as you nodded and lead him up stairs  passing many rooms and big hall ways as you stopped and opened the door to a big room as you walked in followed by jungkook looking around in wow. 

" sorry if its a little empty...this is a guest room.."   " no....its perfect...dont worry about it.." jungkook said as he walked around exploring as you giggled and followed him around the room, as you then pulled him to some cabinets as you pulled them out to show some clothes. " sorry but these are some shirts and sweat pants that are two big for me...you can use them to sleep.."  " thank you" jungkook said as you nodded and walked to the door as jungkook followed before stopped at the door way. " well...goodnight i guess..."  yea..." another silence moment happened as jungkook smiled and was about to close the door until.." jungkook wait.."  "yea?" he asked as he turned to you as you got on your tippy toes and hugged him once more taking jungkook but surprise but he then hugged back. " thank you...for listening...and...you weren't the reason i left the academy..."   " hehe...i know...jimin told me it was because of family stuff.."   " really?!  ugh! that guy couldn't not keep his mouth shut! " you complained after you let him got from the hug as he chuckled in which made you giggle as well. " ok now good night..." you said as jungkook nodded and saw you walking away down the hall then up another set of stairs but a small only as jungkook smiled and closed his door.

you then got in your pjs and laid in your bed looking up at the ceiling and smiled as a small blush creeped up in your face as your soon went to sleep into a peaceful slumber that you have not had in years...all thanks your one and only rival...jeon jungkook...

//thats it!! oh my god this chapter broke records!! more than four thousand words?!! daamnn! also! the first official moment of the reader and jungkook!  i feel so happy i finished this chapter in only two days...ugh i love this story so much...i hope you guys who are reading are loving it as well! 

please vote and add to your library! also please share and comment on your favorite part! thank you for reading and your support!

4660 words://

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

229K 7.4K 22
Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about Y/N's feelings for him by her personal d...
406K 11.9K 31
A Highschool fanfic which includes all of BTS and the one new girl who came from America. They say she's Beautiful, but is her personality as pretty...
89.7K 2.9K 24
Let's take it back to High School but in Seoul! A 16 year old girl who currently is a Junior in high school, your studies and family is the most impo...
300K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...