Something Between Us ✔

By museing

(COMPLETED- also on Radish Fiction, Libri, Hinovel and Booknet) Planning revenge on your best friend's ex for... More

ON RADISH- |Something Between Us|
1| A Broken Heart Between Us
2| Wrong Guy Between Us
3| A Ride Between Us
4| Payback Between Us
5| Jerk Between Us
6| Crush Between Us
7| Texts Between Us
8| Missing Between Us
9| Secrets Between Us
10| Confusion Between Us
12 | Beach Trip Between Us
13| Past Between Us
14| Long Drive Between Us
15| Kiss And Forget Between Us
16| Heartbreak Between Us
17| Change Between Us
18| Jealousy Between Us
19| Friday Fun Between Us
20| Movie Night Between Us
21| Confessions Between Us
22| Need For A Boyfriend Between Us
23| Boyfriend Between Us
24| Feelings Between Us
25| Truth Or Dare Between Us
26| First Kiss Between Us
27| Party Between Us
28| A Jerk Between Us
29| Distrust Between Us
30| Date Between Us
31| Kisses Between Us
32| Past Between Us
33| Break Up Between Us
34| Shock Between Us
35| A Monster Between Us
36| A Nightmare Between Us
37| Loss Between Us
Epilogue| Forever Between Us
|SPIN-OFF/STANDALONE|
Bonus 1| Reminiscing Between Us
Bonus 2| Reunion Between Us
Bonus 3| Road Trip Between Us
Bonus 4| Fun Between Us
Bonus 5| Reconciliation Between Us
Bonus 6| Death Between Us
Bonus 7| Hope Between Us

11| Pervert Between Us

9.1K 486 61
By museing

11. Pervert Between Us

"Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart."

•°•°•

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Brian walk past me. I heard the chair of the desk behind me move. Brian was sitting behind me.

I wanted to talk to him. But I wouldn't. Maybe I should just forget what happened yesterday. It was nothing. He was just being an idiot. And he was drunk. Drunk people do stupid things, right? And I even doubted he remembered what happened.

Plus he had ignored me all day and had already got a new friend. So I had all the right to ignore him too. And he wouldn't want me to talk to him either. I was boring. So he'll get what he wanted. And anyways he has got Gemma to entertain him.

The teacher entered the class and started teaching us. I carefully took notes and concentrated on the class. Or rather tried to.

After an hour, she put the chalk down and instructed us about some homework and soon she was out of class. The students began to file out of the class too.

I placed the strap of my bag on my shoulder, well aware of Brian who still hadn't made a move to leave yet.

When I was about to leave, he spoke up.

"Brooke," I heard him call my name.

I turned around to face him.

Ugh! What happened to ignoring him?

"Yeah?"

"About yesterday night, I..." He paused.

"You remember? I thought you didn't, because you were drunk." So he does remember. Well, crap.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come." He said, looking down. Was he embarrassed?

"Yeah. You shouldn't have. You lost me my beauty sleep. I wasn't able to sleep after you left," I huffed.

He looked up at me. "Were you thinking about me?" He asked, smirking in the end. "What dirty fantasies were you having about me?"

I snorted. "As if I would ever think of you like that. Keep dreaming. I was thinking about the ways to decapitate you if you ever broke into my room again at the dead of the night. And I've come with pretty good ideas."

"Really? Tell me," He still had that smirk on this face which told me he was not taking me seriously.

I huffed in annoyance. "See for yourself when you break into my room again. And you'll regret it, that I'm sure of."

"Hmm...maybe I should come tonight to see what you're going to do to me."

My eyes widened. No way. "Don't you dare come to my house again!"

"So yeah, I'm going to come tonight." He said, putting his legs on his desk.

"Brian, please don't."

"I will."

I grunted. There was no use in arguing with this jerk. I wished I had something in my hand, I wanted to throw something at him.

Just as I was about to leave, I remembered what he had said last night.

"Brian, what were you saying about your mother ?" I asked.

His eyes visibly widened and his smirk disappeared, "You heard that?"

I snorted, "You were loud enough to be heard by the whole city."

"It was nothing. I was just babbling about stupid things."

"That seems like something you would do. But you can tell me what that was all about. What happened to your mom?" I bit my lip. I shouldn't have asked him because his eyes flashed with pain and anger for a second before he put on a neutral expression.

"I can't tell you," He said shortly.

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

"After that prank, I don't think I can." He said and his smirk returned.

"Shut up. I'm sorry about it. How many times do I have to tell you?" I asked, annoyed that he couldn't seem to let that incident go. But I cracked a small smile.

He just chuckled, "You look cute when you smile," He said.

"I can also be dangerous," I said in a threatening tone.

He just laughed.

"I'm not kidding."

"For me, you are."

I just glared at him before walking out of the class.

~

I glanced up the clock hanging on the wall. It was 11:34 at night. I was in my bed, my baseball bat beside me. And I couldn't sleep.

What if Brian really came? What if he got caught by my mom and my brother? What if he wouldn't come? That would be really good. I told him not to.

I had checked if my balcony door was closed for ten times now.

~

It was twelve now. I guessed he was not coming after all. Scared douche! I did scare him after all.

I had told him not to. Did he really listen to me? I didn't think he would go against my wish. But I couldn't trust that jerk.

I was getting a little sleepy.

~

It was almost one now. I think I would fall asleep any minute now.

But just when I thought that he wouldn't come and I could sleep in peace, I heard a soft thud on my balcony.

He just couldn't listen to me, could he? He came. I was going to kill him now. He was seriously going to die.

Now I was seriously regretting not looking up for ways to decapitate an idiot on the internet.

I sat up on my bed and looked at my balcony. I had a glass door for my balcony.

A figure walked up to my door. He stood there for a minute. He seemed to be fiddling with something. The door. I had locked it.

Ha! How was the genius going to get through? What is his 'way'?

He didn't notice me sitting on the bed.

As I saw, he took something out of his pockets and pushed something through the lock.

Oh my God. What was he doing?

I panicked as the handle of the door turned. I was going to pee in my pants now.

I grabbed my bat.

Bad idea. I had tried that yesterday and it was not much of a success.

I was stupid. I should have got something else for my defence! Now I really wished I had learned karate or something to punch his balls out. But I was no karate kid. So I had no choice but to make use of my bat.

I charged across the room and directly at the jerk. I intended to catch him by surprise and hit him.

But again, I knew it would be useless.

Brian managed to take the baseball bat from my hands and threw it on the bed. Well, there went my plan.

I might not know karate but that doesn't mean I didn't even know how to hit. At least I had my hands.

I started to hit him in the chest. It didn't even budge him. Ugh. Those fricking hot rock hard abs. I wondered how on earth did a nerd have abs? Aren't they supposed to be lanky smark sticks and well, nerdy?

Wait, did I just say 'hot rock hard abs'. But I guess that was the truth. He was...hot.

Ugh. I'm battling with this idiot and I'm thinking about his hot abs. What the hell was wrong with me?

Oh. That was right. I was stupid.

He grabbed both my hands and pinned it behind my back. I struggled under his grip and he tightened his hold on my hands, drawing me closer to him.

I attempted to lift my knee, and knee him in his family jewels but I wasn't able to do it.

"Brian! I told you not to come. You just don't listen to me, do you?"

"It was you who invited me, princess."

"No! I didn't invite you." I tried freeing my hands again.

"You were the one who told me to see for myself what you would do when I would come again. The invitation was too tempting. I couldn't say no to it." Even in the dark, I could see him smirk.

"I was not inviting you, you blockhead!"

"Yes you were."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"That's what I was telling you."

I groaned. "Shut up. And get off."

"Why? Most girls would enjoy to be in this position."

"Nerds are not my type."

"I'm not a nerd," he protested.

"Right, nerd is not the right word. How about abominable?"

"Oh yeah?" He smirked again. God, he smirks so much. What an annoying habit.

"Sometimes I really wish to wipe that smirk off your face," I said.

"Oh, with your lips perhaps?" He said and even in the darkness I could see him wink at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "No, I was thinking to make it disappear by my hand. Why are you here?"

He shrugged. "I can't sleep. By the way, that's a nice night dress you've got. It's see through and I could even make out what you have worn underneath it. Which is nothing."

My eyes widened. I didn't wear my bra at night. I felt uncomfortable if I do.

I pushed him back. But again, I knew he was stronger than me. "You pervert! Get out of my house!"

"I won't."

I sighed, knowing that he was not going to listen to me. The curves on his lips disappeared. The smirk on his face was gone. I looked up at him and he was staring at me.

His eyes trailed down to my lips now and he bit his own lip.

He started leaning in. And I moved my face back.

Oh my God. What was he doing? Was he drunk again? My heart was hammering in my chest. I could almost hear it. I bet he did too.

He was still leaning in and his hands released my hands and were around my waist now.

What should I do? Was he going to kiss me? Should I let him kiss me?!

Now our lips were barely inches apart and he was not stopping.

My hands rested on his shoulders with our lips mere centimetres away now.

Oh my God. I should do something. Good thing my hands were on his shoulders. I pushed him back and he stumbled onto my bed.

"Brian! Get lost." I whisper yelled, running a hand through my hair. I was so close to kissing Brian. Last time I checked, I hated him. And now I had almost kissed him.

His smirk returned again. "Don't you want to kiss me?"

"I...uh, no?" It sounded like a question. Damn it. I was stupid. My cheeks felt warm. Great, now I'm blushing.

He really needed to get out now.

"Get out!" I said again.

"What if I don't?"

"I'll scream."

"I don't think so."

"Try me."

He raised an eyebrow, challenging me to do so. Did he really think I wouldn't?

So I did scream. Before I could really actually scream out loud, he skipped to my side and slammed his hand on my mouth.

"Shit! What the hell, Brooke! Why did you do that?"

"I told you to leave. You didn't listen to me so I had to do it," I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You are-" He was interrupted by light footsteps out of my room.

"Oh crap! Brian! Leave. Now." I whispered.

Brian's eyes widened and he nodded and ran to the balcony.

A knock sounded on my door. I opened it after making sure Brain was out of sight.

"Hi mom," I said, trying to appear like I just woke up and everything had been normal.

"Brooke! What was that? Why were you screaming?"

"I...uh, there was a...uh, a cockroach in m-my bathroom," I stuttered, scrambling my brain for a good enough excuse.

"A cockroach? God, Brooke, you scared me. I thought you were being murdered or something." She said, keeping a hand on her chest.

"Sorry about that. Everything's fine now. Go to sleep mom. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Don't do that again," She warned and I nodded.

After saying goodnight she went off to sleep. I tiptoed to my balcony and saw that Brian had left. I shut the balcony door and sat on my bed.

At the same time, my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

So you're scared of cockroaches? See you tomorrow. Beach day!
Good night ;)

I smiled at the text. Yes. Tomorrow we were going to the beach. I was so excited.

I already told mom about it and she had allowed me to go.

~~~

Vote, comment, share and follow me if you want! Have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
214 8 20
Don't judge a book by this cover ( True ) don't trust people just by their love and concern When someone hurt , leave them L...
42.6K 1.7K 61
It's clearly hard to fall in love with someone when you don't know you're already falling. It's harder to fall in love with someone whom you know wo...
912 20 33
One night labels Summer a cheater. Summer's whole life changes after one-night shatters everything she holds important. She suddenly finds herself tr...