Dreams Do Come True

By AnkeMaes3

A 14-year old girl has big dreams. She wants to go to America, but not everyone is very supportive. She has s... More

Another day at school
Vacationtime
An unexpected phonecall
Letting go
A strange place
Do I go inside?
Awkward moment
Breaking in
The suitcase
The call
My quiet spot
What's the matter with this guy?
A new store in town
It's her
Back to school
The dilemma
The Date
The drop
Busted
Socially Awkward
One big lie
The end of all love?
Scratching and more scratching

The explanation

14 0 0
By AnkeMaes3

Thursday 12.42 P.M.

I can hear the front door opening. Mason's home! Somehow, I'm not as excited as I should be. He's been acting so weird lately. I walk downstairs and see him standing in the hallway. He looks at me with his big blue eyes. 

'Mason, I know you don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to-'

He runs up to me and pulls me in for a hug. With his arms around me and his face in my neck, he whispers:' Thank you.'
We hug for a while. He let's go and smiles at me. 

'No problem', I whisper back. 

'Come, I have some explaining to do', he says and he pulls me into my room. 

'Karla found out about our almost-kiss.'

'What!?', I scream,' Does she know it was an ALMOST-kiss?'

'Yeah, but she doesn't care. She got super angry at me and was talking about breaking up. I couldn't stand the thought of losing her as my girlfriend and you as my friend. I saw no other way out.'

'Wait, lose me as a friend?'

'Well, yeah... I was being a dick to you. I thought you wouldn't like being around me anymore.'

'Are you joking!? Mason, you're my best friend. I will always want to be around you.'

We smile at each other. He gets up and says:' I should probably go talk to Karla.'

I nod and he turns around. He stops in the doorway, turns his head and says:' Good to know you know CPR.' 

'How do you know that? You were unconscious', I ask.

'I could taste your lipstick when I woke up', he smiles and winks. He goes downstairs and I can here him calling up Karla.

I smile and look at my phone. Good to have him back. But wait... how does he know what my lipstick tastes like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 734 26
Your the girl who was bullied out of school junior year, now that your back senior year, it's the dream life... even with the dream guy! On a adventu...
97K 1.9K 32
George does his normal school routine, He does everything the same but this time his bully (Dream) Picks on him asking if hes gay.. to make fun of hi...
75.9K 2.9K 21
You know that feeling? When you're trapped in a dream, and no matter what you do, you can't run, and you can't force your burning lungs to scream? We...
23.6K 199 5
5 Girls. 5 Dreamers. 5 Stories. Anything is possible, but who's dreams will really come true? (GirlxGirl)