Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 29 - The talk
Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 41 - It has begun
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday

13.1K 440 35
By diamondsparkles1

Heeeeeey!!!!! Oh my gosh we're close to 100k views and I'm so happy! And of course it's all thanks to you guys so thank u so muchhhhhhh!!!!!! Here's another pretty long chapter and I really hope you enjoy!!!!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

We are currently buying last minute things for Ben's secret surprise party. Of course, when Luke told me he was going to need my help, he forgot to leave one tiny thing out. Can you just notice the sarcasm? That one tiny thing is Arron. No one told me he was going to be there but then again what did I expect. They are all like brothers, of course he was going to help out.

When I first arrived, I stiffened when I saw Arron. He just kept staring at me as he saw me. I just tried to avoid him. It hasn't been very long since I went to talk to him and he's called me and text me a couple times but, I either ignore him or reply with one word. If you can't already tell, I'm still angry and hurt at him for what he did. And the sad thing is, I still don't know why he did it.

Back to Ben's party, I'm so excited for him! I mean they grow up so fast!

"We need more streamers, candles, balloons, spoons, forks, knives, the banner, oh my goddess did we order the cake?!" Luke said, freaking out.

"Yes we did, and check, check, check, still need some of the other things but, we have it covered," Arron said trying to calm Luke.

"Chill?! Chill?! He deserves for it to be perfect! Especially since he's my ma-" he ranted but I threw my hand over his mouth before he could say mate.

"Mad man!" I blurted out without thinking.

Luke's face went red as I took my hand off his mouth and he noticed he almost said mate. He also looked like he wanted to face palm at what I just said and quite frankly, so did I.

"Mad man?" asked Sydney looking at me confusedly.

Yeah me and Sydney began talking again. She is still a little distant with me but at least there is some progress.

"Yeah um..." I looked at Luke for some help but he turned around like his name was called elsewhere.

That sorry butt will be sorry after I'm done saving his behind.

"You see... Ben is a perfectionist and so if his party isn't perfect, he won't like it?" I said, saying it more as a question.

"Ha ha yeah. You know Kingston, you should totally be a professional liar, you would be so famous" he said with a smirk, catching me in my lie, sarcasm dripping- no wait water falling from his every word.

But of course I didn't drop my act and so, I innocently stated, "Why thank you kind sir but, I have no idea of what you are talking about, I mean you could," I looked over at Luke and saw he was shaking his hand by his neck from side to side meaning, 'don't get me involved in this' well guess what hunny, you already are, "You could ask Luke, right Luke?"

He gave me a death glare and said, "Yeah what she said is true."

"And how do you know this information miss Kingston?" Arron asked, looking at me with humor in his eyes.

"Well you see..." I said but I didn't know how to answer. Luke then save me, for once.

"It's obvious duh, and it's not needed to be with Ben long to see that."

"Yeah right.... let's just keep going on with what we were doing," Sydney said, not believing us one bit.

We spent the rest of the day doing so as tomorrow is finally Ben's birthday party. He was finally going to be 18 and so of course it was gonna be the time when Luke and Ben was going to say that they were mates as well as Ben was now going to be Beta.

Towards the end of the day, Luke called me over because he wanted to talk to me in private from the others.

"Hey Daph I just wanted to ask you a question," he said wringing his hands.

I nodded and said, "Of course, what is it?"

"Okay so me and Ben were talking and we want to know if you could please announce that me and him are mates."

I was shocked and froze, they're asking me?

"Oh my god I would love to! This is such an honor!" I said given him a hug.

He looked so relieved and had a huge grin on his face, "Thank you Daphne we really appreciate it!"

"Of course! You guys are such good friends and you are so adorable together I'm so excited that you guys asked me to announce it!" I told him.

*****

It was now the day of Ben's birthday party and the jitters were all around. Most of the pack was here and helping around. Luke was especially freaking out and trying to perfect everything. He so nervous of what Ben was going to think. Of course I tried to calm him down as best as I could because I knew Ben would love it but, Luke would just ignore me.

"He's coming!" someone yelled from the crowd.

We quickly turned off the lights and hid so that we could surprise him. We heard the footsteps coming, Arron was the one that went and distracted him.

The door opened so we turned on the lights and yelled, "Surprise!"

Ben had a shocked expression which changed to a huge smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh thank you guys! I am so happy y'all did this for me!"

We all went and gave him a hug.

"Let the party begin!" Arron yelled.

The party was going really well and I tried staying as far away from Arron as I could. Soon enough, it was time for me to do the announcement. I was really nervous that there are so many people or should I say werewolves here but all in all I was so honored that I was asked to do this. I went onto the stage and grabbed the microphone. I hit it twice with my pointer finger to make sure it worked. Everyone's eyes turned to me as I did so.

"Hey guys I just want to make an announcement. First of all can we just have the birthday boy up here, Ben Carson and also Luke Brady. I was asked to make this huge announcement which I'm so excited and I hope you all are excited as well. Ben has found his mate and he is standing in this room and his mate is... Luke!" I shouted out.

For a second the crowd stayed silent for a second I thought they weren't going to accept them but then they started cheering and clapping very loudly and I was happy that they were accepted. A lot of people went to hug them and congratulate them, as it was a big deal here when you found your mate. I'm so happy for them! They brought me into a hug and I congratulated them. Arron came and had a serious look on his face. Ben and Luke looked at him wearily but, then his serious face was changed to a huge grin.

What he said next surprised me, "I was wondering when you guys would come out, I thought you guys were such a cute couple."

I'm pretty sure Ben and Luke's face where the same as mine, completely shocked.

"How did you know?" I asked Arron.

He gave me a smirk and said, "I'm the Alpha, I know everything that is going around here."

I just rolled my eyes and was happy that he was happy for them. Throughout the night Arron stayed close to me, we wouldn't really talk but he stayed. Towards the end of the night, Arron pulled me aside to tell me something.

"What is it?" I asked him as he took us into an empty room.

"I- Daphne I just I want to fix this. Everything's been so hard without you here I-I really don't want to fight anymore." he said softly.

I couldn't meet his eyes and said, "Arron it's not going to be that easy."

"I know and I just- I just want to fix things with you and I'm hoping you'll give me that chance," he pleaded.

I stood silent for a second thinking. Should I really give him a chance after all he did? My mind was made up.

"Fine. But I just want to let you know that I will not forgive you that easely. What you did was really wrong and I- I thought I was your mate," I said, my eyes starting to tear up.

"I know and I just want to fix everything, how about a date tomorrow?" he asked with a hopeful look on his face.

I nodded my head, "Pick me up at around six."

He had a huge smile on his face and he went over to kiss me but, I I turned away. He seemed hurt for a seond but he quickly masked it.

"Let's go back out," he said pulling me by the hand.

Just as we were about to go out, a guard barged in and said, "There has been an attack!"
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Yay that was the chapter and I hope you have a fun time during the holidays!!!! Love yah!!!!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.6K 41
(Not edited ) Every heartless sole wants her for power revenge or simply love.Kate is a young white werewolf a powerful one she is the Alphas daughte...
227K 5.8K 25
Rosalie is a shy girl she lets people push her around and she does not stick up for herself even when her wolf heaven tells her to fight back and yes...
461K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
838K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...