Danganronpa x male reader (ON...

By 1stlovingreader

Sixteen student are trapped within the confines of the world's most prestigious schools and are forced to liv... More

Ch. 1-Introductions
Ch. 2-The First Move?
Ch. 3-The First Incident
Ch. 4-The First Class Trial
Ch. 5-Memories
Ch. 6-Dark Past
Ch. 8-Despair of the Past
A/N

Ch. 7-Moment of Revelation

5.7K 57 121
By 1stlovingreader

"(Y/N)!" (Y/N) heard the sound of Naegi's voice.

"In here!" He yelled, (Y/N) was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone tonight.

"Ah there he is." He heard Asahina voice.

(Y/N) peeked his head up from the kitchen counter.

"What ya want?" He asked the two.

"Come on, it's time. Monokuma just called us."

Within an hour, which was blind to (Y/N), everyone was summoned back to the Gym.

Everyone noticed look of on (Y/N)'s face, but the young man smiled.

"Let get this over with!" He yelled with pride.

"Well, well. It seems everyone still here. Man what a disappointment and here I was hoping for some blood. Oh well at least I'll have fun with this Upupupupu." Monokuma chuckle as he brought out from what appears to be tall paper that listed everyone's secrets.

"Now first on the list!" Monokuma brought out a pair of reading glasses.
"Makoto Naegi."

'Of course I would be the first?' He'd sweatdrop.

"He wetted the bed until the fifth grade Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
Everyone sweatdrop together, Leon and Yasuhiro was holding their breath while fighting the urge not to laugh.

"It happens, who here hasn't wet the bed once?" (Y/N) asked while looking around, everyone looked around with look of shame on their faces.

"See?" (Y/N) smirked.

"Leon Kuwata," Leon gasps upon hearing his name.
"You told everyone you wish to have the life of rock star, but you use to listen to Pop music, especially boy band music. Man that is pathetic YAWAHAHAHA."

"Leon is that true?" Sayaka asked him, while the females of the group could only smiled upon hearing while Leon looked away with an embarrassed blush on his face.

"I was a kid during that time ok. I've changed."

"Nope, seem you still listen to them even today but in secret...oops when it was a secret." Monokuma laughed. However he noticed no one was laughing at Leon's embarrassing secret.

Leon notice as well and just smiled.

"Leon...we promised not to laugh at each other's secrets when exposed, even if it funny or not." Naegi told him, Leon nod his as he thank for everyone for not laughing at him.

"Kyoko Kirigiri, she wears gloves to hide her gross scars."
Once everyone turned their attention to the silence female of the group, Kyoko remove her left glove and expose what was hiding underneath her gloves. Kyoko had horrible burn scar marking all over her left hand.

"Those scars still haven't healed yet?" (Y/N) asked Kyoko.

"So nasty," Toko spoke.

"Does it hurt?" Asahina asked with a frown.

"During the first year, but with time the pain faded and faded. I can't remember how I got these scars I only remember I was a child when this happen." Kyoko told everyone, Kyoko placed her left hand back into her special made left hand-glove.

"I'm sorry, if only I'd been there to prevent it. Then maybe..." (Y/N) began to cry as he gripped onto her hands.

She put them back on and smiled at him.

"It's ok big brother, you didn't know you even had a sister," Suddenly she hugged (Y/N), catching him and everyone but Junko by surprise.

"I'm just glad we can be together again. As a family." She said looking up at him whilst still in a hug.

He bit his bottom lip in attempt to hold in his crying. He returned the hug and began sobbing.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving my little sister alone for all these years." he said though his tears.

"It's ok big brother, all that matters is that we're together again." Kyoko said smiling, looking him in the eyes.

(Y/N) wiped away his tears and cleared his throat.

"Yea...your right. Thanks little sis."

"Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything else on (Y/N) Kirigiri in time, so I'll just remind everyone that he killed his best friend, Kumagawa Misogi, in cold blood."

"Yeah I did it! I did it...I did it..." he looked into his hands as they balled up into fists.
(Y/N) felt those old emotions about to rush back into his mind, but he heard a voice that broke him out of that empty glaze.

"You're right, he did deserve it, but that's in your past and in the past is where it belongs. Bury the past but live in the future." Mondo's voice was heard.

"You said being a man is a man never shows his weakness especially in the hour of his fear. I killed my own big brother! But that was a mistake, a mistake of my past, a past I decide to leave behind to become a man. You are a man aren't you?!" Mondo shout at (Y/N).

"Heh, thanks Mondo." (Y/N) chuckled.

Junko grew a small smile when she saw (Y/N) smiling as Mondo and Chihiro stood by him, cheering him up.

"Mondo you killed your brother?" Naegi said with a small frown, which Asahina, Sayaka shared.

"Yeah I did. But unlike (Y/N)'s issue, I didn't kill him with my own hands. My brother gave his life so my sorry ass lives. Because of my foolish it cost my brother's life. (Y/N) helped me, he helped me remember what being a man is, his words were like my brother's. I decide to make a new promise a promise that will make my brother smile in the heavens." Mondo grin.

"And that is?" Leon asked.

"Help Chihiro get strong, help (Y/N) kick Monokuma's ass and get the fuck out of here." Mondo said with a big grin filled with courage.

"See Monokuma, your threats only made us stronger!" (Y/N) said with bearing his teeth.

"(Y/N)'s right, as long as we have Hope we won't give into Despair!" Naegi shout.
Monokuma was silence for a moment.

"Long as you have Hope huh? We'll see how that Hope of your lasts. The strongest Dam breaks with a tiny crack. Let me speed this up. You guys are becoming so boring."

"Asahina masturbates when she's alone. Especially after she works out," Asahina's face turned blushing red while nearly every male stare at her with a deep blush look on their faces.

"Oh like no one here hasn't done it. It's completely natural for people our age!" (Y/N) rolled his eyes, in that moment. (Y/N) patted Asahina on the shoulder smiled at her while Sakura her closest friend also was at her side.

"Thanks guys." Asahina said.

"Yasuhiro owes the Yakuza money, Toko has a second personality which is a serial killer, Byakuya is a fan of a certain book series, Hifumi...I'm gonna skip that one that one makes even me gag. Celestia's name isn't her true name hahaha, Sayaka backstabbed her friend to become what she is now, Mondo killed his brother, Chihiro is a guy!"

"And my last two are my favorites Upupupupu."
(Y/N) growled as he knew he was next on the list.

"Sakura is a traitor and Junko Enoshima isn't Junko at all!"

"What?!" Out of everyone secrets were exposed the ones who caught everyone's interested was

"Junko's" and Sakura's and Toko's.

"Have fun everyone Upupupupu!" Monokuma escaped with a smoke bomb.
Junko, Sakura and Toko were focus on the most out of the others, sure the others were a surprise or shocking but these three secrets were serious especially in the possible they were in.

"Ok who would like to go first?" Byakuya asked.
Junko was the first to sigh, but before she could speak. Sakura spoke first.

"Monokuma blackmail me, I was the one who originally suppose to end the life of one of you." Everyone but Asahina, Kyoko backed away from Sakura.

"Monokuma Blackmail you?" Asahina said with a large frown.

"Yes, I'm sorry everyone. I hid this from you." Sakura said with her eyes closed with a heavy frown on her face.

"What's he blackmailing you for?" Naegi asked the tall strong female.

"The safety of my family's Dojo."

"A Dojo huh?" (Y/N) said.

"Yes, it's very important to my family, for many generations. For others you wouldn't understand,"

"It's not just the Dojo huh, it's also your family too." Naegi spoke.
Sakura only answer with a long pause of silences.

"Sakura," Asahina didn't like how this was going.

"But she didn't do it or rather she couldn't take the life of another even if it means her family would
be in danger." Byakuya said with a long stare.

"For pass few days we were strangers but as time went on our bonds grew. I knew I couldn't do it, if I did it, it would destroy the honor of not only myself but my family as well." Sakura told
everyone.

"What about you? Are you a mole in Monokuma's plan "Junko" that's if that's your true name." Byakuya said with a angry glare.

"Does it really matter? Took Monokuma to spoil the truth, I'm surprise you guys didn't find out. It isn't it strange someone of a Ultimate fashion-"

"I knew." Kyoko spoke up.

"Did you?" Junko said with a bored stare.

"The trial for (Y/N)'s 'Murder', it was very strange that if you were (Y/N)'s best friend or girlfriend, wouldn't he have pictures of her on him? Even in his journal? Earlier, the pictures of that one girl bothered you so much I knew for certain something was wrong." Junko started to smile and soon she let out a cute chuckle.

"Kyoko what else did you discover?" Junko asked.

"The real Junko's appearance is far different from yours." Kyoko told her.

"Go on."

"For one you are slightly taller than Junko even with boots on. You both have different bust size Junko's much larger than yours. Plus I found this the other day." Kyoko took out from her jacket another picture.

The picture shows Junko smiling with the same girl from the pictures with (Y/N), the girl was frowning while Junko was smiling. Junko in this picture was different, her bust was larger, her eyes were large too and she didn't have any freckles which the Junko before them has.
Junko chuckle at first, she grabbed her hair and pulled it only to show everyone that she was wearing a wig.

Underneath the fake wig she wore, the fake Junko has short, bobbed black hair. She rubbed her face and display she had more freckles as well, mostly noticeable across her nose.

Everyone but (Y/N) gasps upon seeing her face.

"You're that girl in the photo." Kiyotaka said with surprise gasp.

"Wait then...if she's not Junko..." Yasuhiro spoke.

"Who are you?" Kyoko asked.

"I am Mukuro Ikusaba. I'm the Ultimate Soldier." She introduced herself.

"Wait so what you said during that trial..." Naegi remembered.

"I told you, I'm his girlfriend. (Y/N) and I grew up together. I wasn't lying."

"So are after all. You were telling the truth." Byakuya said with a disappointed look.

"Yep! And she's someone I love very much." (Y/N) spoke.

"Wait, if you're not Junko, then where's the real one?" Byakuya asked.

"She never came. I switched places with her, it was suppose to be only for a day though." Mukuro said with a small frown.

"How is it you know Junko?" Celestia asked with deep stare.

"Because she's...my friend." Mukuro said with narrow eyes.

"So a little harmless switch huh? Guessed you wish you skipped school that day huh?" Byakuya said with a frown.

"No, I would have come anyway, because I heard (Y/N) was going there. But everything now..."

"Things really have gotten rather boring I'd say."

(Y/N) chuckled.

"What's so funny Kirigiri?" He asked.

"You remind me of my friend, he always loves saying that." The young man laughed.

"(Y/N), you knew who she was from the start didn't you?" Naegi asked the young man. Everyone stared at (Y/N) with unsure looks in their eyes.

"At first no, but after being attacked, I remembered. Guess it gave me my memories back from that near death experience. With that, I was able to remember some of my old memories and those whom I cherish. Even though some of them are my painful past." Mukuro frown at first before she saw (Y/N) looking at her with a smile.

She smiled back and went over to him and wrapped her arm between his right one.

"I'm just glad that I don't have to play pretend anymore, it feels so much better to be back to normal." Mukuro said as she burrowed her head into his arm.

"I prefer you like this anyways." (Y/N) said, causing Mukuro to giggle.

"Oh you," Mukuro pulled (Y/N) down to her level by his jacket's sleeve and kissed him on the cheek, making him smile brightly.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Asahina said smiling.

"And to answer your question; No, I don't remember who attack me okay?" (Y/N) said with a bored stare while Byakuya let out a sigh and shook his head.

"And Byakuya why don't you have Toko tell us her little secret, since she already told you." (Y/N) said with a friendly smirk.

Toko gasps "How..."

"I just so happen to have overhear you talking to Byakuya the other day. Toko, if you really want to chat with your boyfriend, you really should do it in your room and not in the hallway while everyone's eating dinner." He explained.

"B-b-boyfriend," Toko's faced turned blood red of blush.

"I'm not her boyfriend, and two, yes Toko did told me about her little secret, but since Monokuma
told everyone, this may be a big problem." He said, while everyone but (Y/N) looked confused.

"Toko's secret is she has another side a killer hidden within."

"Whoa!" Yasuhiro yell.

"Killer-side?" Asahina asked.

"Toko here has a split personality. A personality by the name of Genocider Syo!" Byakuya pointed at Toko, Toko gasps while all eyes were focused on Toko especially.

"Oh! I finally got something! I finally got something on (Y/N)!" Monokuma said as he appeared out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of everyone.

"Oh really? Prey tell, what is this, so called new found secret?" Byakuya asked.

"Well...It's not really just on (Y/N) specifically, It's on Junko, er...Mukuro too." Monokuma said as he saw Mukuro standing close to (Y/N) in her natural appearance.

"You mind if they find out? I don't if you don't?" Mukuro asked her love.

(Y/N) took a moment to think. He simply shook his head and smiled.

"Nah, I'm cool with it. After all, it's like I said before, I'm an open book. Ask me anything and I'll answer it wholeheartedly." Mukuro smiled at his answer and just went back to hugging his arm.

"Very well, Mukuro and (Y/N) did the nasty a couple nights ago after hours in his room and the next morning in the shower! OH so naughty!" Monokuma's words did not fall on deaf ears as everyone present appeared to blush out of embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it kids. It's completely natural for people in a relationship to do those kinds of thing to both feel good and strengthen their bond." (Y/N) said with the utmost confidence in his explanation.

"Well said darling." Mukuro said with a happy smile on her face, not showing the slightest hint of embarrassment.

"W-well I'm happy for them, congrats you two." Asahina said as she began clapping for two.

"MY SHIPPING HAS COME TRUE!" Hifumi yelled as he clapped over his head.

"Please don't make it sound so common! Romance is a precious thing and should be cherished with much love and affection. Congratulations you two." Celestia began clapping as well as smiling at them, causing everyone to be shocked.

"While I do not approve of relationships in school, especially in public, I congratulate you as well. Congratulations!" Kiyotaka said as he began clapping.

"Congrats brodite! Way to become a man!" Mondo began clapping, joining the rest of them.

"I'm so happy for you two, congratulations." Chihiro said smiling.

"This makes me so happy! Congratulations you two!" Sayaka said clapping.

"Man, his really is something else. But congrats to you regardless." Leon said looking away, hiding his embarrassed expression.

"Congratulations you two." Sakura said smiling.

"That's so good to hear, congratulations." Naegi said as he began clapping.

"Wow, now I'm a little embarrassed, you guys are acting like we're getting married or having a kid or something." (Y/N) said as he gave an embarrassed smile.

"They're just happy for us baby, let's just thank the-" Mukuro was cut off by a loud stop from the middle of the Gym.

"I don't like it." Kyoko said with her normal, plain expression.

"Huh? What's up lil' sis?"

"Yes, what's wrong my little sis-"

"Don't call me your little sister Mukuro! You haven't gained the right to that yet!" Kyoko sounded mad for some reason. Everyone was surprised by this sudden outburst of hers.

"Kyoko..." Naegi said as he looked onto his friend who was seemingly upset.

"You can't be with him because...because..." Kyoko was struggling on what she was trying to say, but took a deep breath and yelled.

"Because when we get out of here I'm gonna marry (Y/N)!"

Everyone was absolutely shocked to hear the words come out of her mouth. She was acting like a child, this girl who was so cold and stern towards everyone was finally showing her real emotions. (Y/N), shook his head, throwing away his surprised expression, regaining his calm one. He then proceeded to walk over to Kyoko, who was holding her head down, hiding her tears.

"Kyoko...we can't get married." (Y/N) bluntly said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"B-But you said we would. You promised we you when we were older. You promised me!"

"Was it when we were kids?"

"Y-Yes."

"Than I'm sorry, we were kids, we didn't know how the world worked. So I'm sorry, we can't get married."

"B-But..."

"B~ut...that's not gonna stop me from being by your side until we get out of here."

"B-Big brother..."

"And that goes for the rest of you! As long as I'm alive, I swear to protect all of you!"

"You see Monokuma! We'll never give into your temptations and never fall for your traps! We'll never give into Despair!" Naegi proclaimed, causing everyone shot shout in agreement.

"GAH! Whatever man...I'm outta here." Monokuma threw a smoke bomb and vanished.

And with that happening, everyone dispersed. (Y/N) and Mukuro headed back there rooms, only to find (Y/N)'s room sign now having an 8-bit character of Mukuro next to his, holding hands.

"Well that's new." (Y/N) said with a confused tone.

"I like it, it's cute." Mukuro said smiling at the picture.

"Not as cute as you."

"Oh you."

"Anyways, let's get inside and get some rest." (Y/N) said in between his yawning.

"Nap sounds nice, especially naked." Mukuro said circling her finger on (Y/N)'s chest.

"Sure, why not?" (Y/N) said while opening the door.

In a quick moment they removed their clothes and crawled into bed and began to doze away.

"Sweet dreams Mukuro." (Y/N) said as he brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Sweet dreams my love." Mukuro said as she kissed his forehead.

The two drift off to sleep, holding each other close to each other's warm, beating hearts.

Flashback:

(Y/N) (L/N) was in his bedroom, but he wasn't alone he was having a chat with one of his "friends".

"What makes you think I'm boring?" (Y/N) asked.

"Because you're not interesting to me, you're just a normal student, no talent." The unknown male spoke.

(Y/N) was on a workstation, working on a special project. On the table was a broken pair of sunglasses, white stuffing and a toy bear that seem to be slice in half down the middle.

"I don't need talent to make who I am. I can't enter some high level life if I don't have some ultimate talent? That's a load of shit. Why do the students think they're better than others just because of what they have?!" (Y/N) punched a nearby metal locker and made a big dent.

The unknown male became silence after hearing (Y/N) small speech.

"Moved?" he asked the unknown male.

"How are you? It has been some time since you lost your arm."

"How am I? How am I? How am I?!" He yelled "My old best friend comes close to nearly slaughtering half of the fucking school in an attempt to kill me! He nearly traumatizes my class from my dying before their very eyes! The only reason I'm alive is because Seiko gave me a drug that would heal any injuries, I cheated death for the untheenth time! The only reason people survived is because I killed Kumagawa in public, just like he wanted. Everyone dares not speak with me or even look me in the eye! Everyone thinks of me as a monster now! Only you, Junko, Mukuro and the others talk to me! So to answer your question, I'm pretty much feeling very SHITY RIGHT NOW!" (Y/N) yelled with fury in his voice.

"You're angry...good..."

"You know what...sometimes I fucking hate you man." He growl while showing his teeth.

"At least you're showing emotion. You were emotionless for three weeks when it happen," The unknown male made (Y/N) silence for a moment.

"Yeah...you weren't there. If only you could see firsthand what I can do when I'm pissed."

"What will you do now? Your title's being finalized, what do you think about it?"

"Being labeled as the Ultimate Weapon, it'll be a pain in the ass getting people to trust me again. I don't think Junko's class doesn't even trust me anymore."

"Sorry, it slipped my mind."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha I bet it did."

The unknown male chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"Your friends will be your end."

"Tsk I don't care, they're...different. You just can't see it."

"GODDAMNIT I ALMOST HAD IT!" A female voice shouted not too far from another room nearby.

"Damnit Ibuki calm down, watch where you swing that thing!" A young male's voice yelled in the same room with the female.

"Sometimes I wonder how you are (Y/N)'s friends." A bored but sighing male spoke.

"Shut it hamster lover."

"Do you wish to die pinkie?!"

"Guys knock it off or else, last time you fought you broke something and (Y/N) wasn't happy." A second female voice spoke.

"What was that?" The unknown male asked.

"That would be Ibuki. She's playing Guitar Hero again trying to beat "Through the Fire and Flames" again on the hardest mode. Seem the others are watching her try again." (Y/N) laugh for a moment.

The male sighed "Still...listen (Y/N), you need to open your eyes and see the truth."

"You're only saying that because what your talent is. I don't need your words of wisdom, cause last time I listen to someone, it brought me a gift." (Y/N) looked away bringing his attention back to his work.

"That gift?"

(Y/N) stop working and turn his focus toward the unknown male and said.

"A new arm."

Suddenly the sound of the front door being kicked open was heard.

"Peasants, where is my King?!" A familiar female voice called out.

"Oh God, she's going medieval on our asses again." The second male sigh.

"YO (Y/N)! QUEENIE'S HERE!" Ibuki shouted.

"Coming!" He yelled, he turned his attention to the unknown male and said.

"We'll chat later man."

"If you've survive another day with her?"

"Yeah we will meet again, count on it. And hey, Chiaki said you guys had a gaming meeting in a bit, don't be late." (Y/N) said as he raised a fist.

"I suppose." the unknown male said as he fist bumped (Y/N).

End of flashback:

"(Y/N), (Y/N), hey (Y/N)!" Naegi called out to him.

"Huh?" (Y/N) spaced out.

"We've been calling for your name for two minute you ok man?" Mondo asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Just lot has happen, so what now?"

"While you were spacing out, Toko said she'll keep her other side in check. Everyone said their off to check out the second floor again." Mondo explained.

"Oh ok, I'll be in my room if you guys need me." (Y/N) closed the door with a slight look of worry on his face. He went back to his and fell back to sleep with Mukuro.

Nine hours later:
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

The sound knocking on his door, (Y/N) answer who came to him.

It was Naegi and Asahina.

"What up?" He asked the two.

"(Y/N) have you seen Junk-I mean Mukuro?" Asahina asked.

"I've been here since the secrets expose this morning."

"She not in her room,"

"She's in here. Did you not see the picture? Apparently we're sharing the same room now."

The two looked surprised but Asahina looked overjoyed.

"That's so romantic!" she cried.

"So...she really IS your girlfriend?" Asahina said with a small blush with a curious look.

"Yep!" he said as he smiled.

"Junko isn't your girlfriend?" She asked him.

"Does it really matter? We're trap here for who knows how long." (Y/N) started to feel bit annoyed by his two friends.

"Sorry it just...Naegi's and Ishimaru's idea of getting know everyone is a great idea, we want to know about you (Y/N), you almost died and you're secret..." Asahina paused.

"Dark? Yeah I know. I told Naegi and Sayaka before I lived a dangerous life." He reminded Naegi.

"Do you have other family members?" Naegi asked.

"I do..."

"Only child?" Asahina asked.

"Nope! I got Kyoko remember?" He answered.

"Huh?" Both Naegi and Asahina said.

"Ok...I am the first born son and Kyoko's their second born daughter."

"Ok, got all of that." Naegi said.

"There was an incident that caused my mom to be bed ridden. She eventually died, and in a fits of sadness and rage, I ran away. I ran as fast as I could and arrived in an area I wasn't familiar with. Suddenly, I was hit over the head with something hard and was knocked out. After that I was found by Chisa, my adopted older sister. She and her family took me in and raised me. Her parents weren't around very much so she would teach me."

"Like what?" Naegi asked with a curious look.

"Things ranging from basic education to housekeeping. She...was great. Her family saw me as one of their own, Chisa even started calling me BB from the day she found me."

"BB?" Asahina asked confused.

"Baby Brother." (Y/N) said smiling.

"Sounds like you had a good life up till Hope's Peak."

"Yea, they were they best five years of my life. But...like all things Makoto...they can end with the swiftest motion."

"You mind if...we ask what happened?" Asahina asked.

"Maybe later...could you guys...Leave me alone for now...I-I got some stuff to think about."(Y/N) said as he began to tear up. He covered his eyes to hid his tears, but his body was still shaking.

Seeing how upset (Y/N) looked, Asahina told Naegi it would be best to leave (Y/N) alone. Bringing up his past now seemed to only have brought a great pain to his heart. The two told (Y/N) they would see him in the morning.

Once (Y/N) was alone, he turned the lights off in his room. He sighs and went over to his bed and crash down. His mind floated off to the hurtful past that he wish he forgotten.

"Chisa...Kyoko...Dad...their all I have left...I hate it. I hate losing...family. I fucking hate it!"

The tears in (Y/N)'s eyes started to fall, but he quickly wiped them away.

After some time has passed, the door to (Y/N)'s room open slightly. As the unknown stranger entered the room and locked the door behind, the unknown intruder walked over to the sleeping boy. The intruder looked down at (Y/N). In the intruder's right hand was a large combat knife. The intruder held the knife in the air, ready to stab (Y/N) in his sleep...However,

"Chiaki..." (Y/N) mumble in his sleep.
The intruder lowered the combat knife slowly.

"Akane...Mikan...Sonia...Ibuki...Peko...Hiyoko...Mahiru...Mukuro...

The intruder continued to stare at (Y/N) as her cried out the girl's names through his tears. "Mukuro...Junko...Junko please...Forgive...me I...I need you."

The intruder drop the knife, the sound of the knife being drop didn't wake him however. The intruder crawl onto the bed. (Y/N), while still sleeping, turned around facing the intruder. The intruder gently brush their hand against the left side of (Y/N)'s face as the intruder watched him sleep peacefully.

"Slumber my White King you shall be with your Black Queen...soon so very soon..." The Intruder whispered to him.

Elsewhere:

It was 1:00 AM in the morning nearly everyone was either in bed or doing their own business. Naegi was being forced by Mondo and Kiyotaka to be a witness to their man to man contest. Chihiro was busy working on the broken Laptop.

But, one student was business with searching for secrets within the school, and that student was Kyoko Kirigiri. While on the second floor, Kyoko heard strange sound coming from the men bathroom. Kyoko looked around before entering. Once inside the men's bathroom, she saw one of the stalls door was open, peeking over she saw a hidden door. Surprise to see this, Kyoko was about to open the hidden door.

"You shouldn't be here." A deep voice spoke.

Kyoko gasps and quickly turned around to see who was there.

"Buzzkill!"

STAB!

"Gah!" Kyoko was stabbed by her unknown attacker. Kyoko looked down to see the attacker stab her in the stomach with a combat knife. Kyoko fell to the ground, the unknown attacker look down at her as Kyoko gasps while holding her bleeding wound. Her attacker wore a long white coat, he wore black boots. He wore a black, red yellow color creepy smiling mask.

"Sorry Kyoko, I have nothing against you, but you're in my way. If you survive, tell the others True Despair awaits them in the end. (Y/N) can't save everyone. I will make sure of that. The Ultimate Despair shall return...The Ultimate Weapon shall awaken once more...and they will have what they desired again." The masked attacker turned away and left Kyoko to bleed to death in the boys bathroom.

"Ah...ah..." Getting off the bathroom floor, Kyoko lend against the wall which was colored with her blood, once she was outside the bathroom. She fell to her knees. She gripped the handle of the large blade in her stomach, she tried to pull out but she bear her teeth in pain, her attacker really jammed it in deep. She tried to pull it out again, but it was too painful for her.

"AH!" She yelled in pain. Kyoko tried her best to keep her eyes open.

"B-Big...brother." She said as she was bleeding out. Eventually, Kyoko passed out from blood loss.

Was this the end for Kyoko Kirigiri?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 164 34
Ashbrooke Boarding School: only the most gifted of young people could attend and graduate. Students with talents of every kind attend the school and...
487 27 16
15 students are trapped in a school and are forced to kill one-another and not get caught for survival
169 2 9
(This is non canon to the original Danganropa series. Just something fun I wanted to create) 16 high school students wake up in a school with no way...
5.6K 321 24
15 students, all trapped in a high school and the only way to get out is to murder someone and get away with it. How will it end up? Will they all f...