vampire knight x black butler...

By Evee-nee

see the journey that Sakura takes. the pain and misery that she as felt. See her happiness and joy. her famil... More

before everyone knew
when they found out
chapter 1- presents
chapter 2 - sorry....
chapter 3 - my familiars
chapter 4 - 7 years later
chapter 5 - true cross academy
chapter 6 - bathroom....
chapter 7 - RUN!!!!
chapter 8 - Ronald
chapter 9 - kaname
chapter 10 - St. chocolate day!
chapter 11 - new student
chapter 12
chapt. 13
chapt. 14 (very very short chapt)
chapt. 15
Chapt. 16 - a horrifiy reunion
Chapt. 17 What?
chapt. 18 Boyfriend?!
chapt. 19 - Why?!
chapt. 20 - where the hell are we now?!
chapt. 21- heartbreak (quick recovery)
chapt. 22 - yes
chapt. 23 - we need to go
chapt. 24 - school
chapt. 25 - takuma's birthday
chapt. 26 - wait what?!
chapt. 27 - Anime slumber party!
A/n Celebration!
chapt. 28 - a dilama drama!
chapt. 30 - Elura and Emina
chapt. 31 - demons released
Christmas Bonus~
chapt. 32
New year Bonus ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)*
chapt. 33 The Visit
chapt. 34 - conditions
chapt. 35 - confessions
chapt. 36 until we meet again
chapt. 37 - Hanabusa...
Happy late St. Patrick's day!
chapt. 38 - Diner
chapter. 39 - I don't want to be here
a/n Happy Easter~
chapter 40 - Abduction
a/n never mind!
a/n change of plans~

chapt. 29 - the battle (long chapt)

71 3 2
By Evee-nee

Sakura POV
Lately Senri has been, acting... Strange. He has been acting super oddly towards us, especially towards Eva. He has been extremely clingy to her, that it is starting to freak her out.

"Eva~ don't leave me my love~" senri said clinging onto Eva's  ankle tightly as he laid on the floor. Eva was trying to rip her leg out of his strong grip, but fail miserably.

"S-senri, p-please let go of me," she pleaded as I raced over to her.
"Senri release her this instant!" I yelled as I pulled on her leg and trying to pry his strong grip of her ankle.

That's when I saw that his eyes strongly resembled Rido's...
I stood there shocked as he smirked trumpily. "I got you now Eva~" he said with a smirk as he looked at me.
Eva had a horrified look and tried to pry herself out of his arms.

"S-senri, p-please, y-your scaring me," she said in a weary tone. "Oh? I am? I am sorry my dear lovely Eva~" he said leaning  into her ear. She looked at me pleading for help.
She mouthed a 'help me' as she lose conscience.

"Senri! How could you?!" Shouted Rima as she picked up Eva's limp body.
Then scenery changed as now we were now outside. Rima glared at Senri as Eva grunted in pain. Rima looked at her with worried eyes them rima glared at Senri.

"Oh my dear, sweet Rima? What are you talking about?" Senri smirked. "You drained all of her energy! That's what! Don't you care?!" she screamed in pure anger.
"Why won't I," he mocked as he looked at her.
"T-this isn't like you Senri... Snap out of it!" Her eyes widened as she saw his eyes. "Rido..." She murmered under her breath.

She shot a electric flash at him as he deflected hit with his blood whip. "Senri! Snap out of it! You need to love yourself more! Senri!" She yelled as she shot another powerful bolt of lightning.
Soon she fell to the floor, she was out cold as I race up beside her.

"Rima, Rima? Rima?! RIMA! RIMA?! H-hey wake up," I called shaking her. Eva fell and hit the ground limply.
"E-eva, c-come on wake up!" I yelled as takuma appeared.
His eye widen as he appeared beside Eva. "E-eva? H-hey, wake u-up," he pleaded shaking her.
"Takuma, bring Eva to me come on lets go," Senri ordered  spinning on his heels walking away.

Takuma nodded and followed his orders.

(Time skip)
Takuma POV
"It is almost time," Senri or should I say Rido said with a smirk.
"Of course my lord," I said kneeling. Eva was laying on the couch near by covered in a soft, fluffy blanket.

"Hm..." Eva groaned as she shirt from her position. She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up. "S-senri? T-takuma? W-where am I?" She asked looking at us.
"Oh~ you have awokened my dear, perfect," Rido smirked.
He strolled over slowly towards Eva as she looked at him terrified.
"S-senri?" She sputtered as she slowly moved back.
"Are you scared?" He snarled at her as she gripped the blanket tightly.

She clenched her eyes shut scared out of her mind. Rido tilted her head up with a smirk.
"Eva~ open your beautiful eyes~  show me your emerald and black eye (? Don't remember so just ignore it).
Eva clenched the sheets thightly, so thight that her knuckles turned white.

She moved her head back and opened her eyes with tears threatening to seep through.
"S-senri y-your hurting make," she muttered as she glanced at me with pleading eyes.
"Rido-sama it appears that you are hurt Ms. Eva, please be gentle," I stated turning around stealing a glance every now and then from Eva.

She nodded slowly. "Eva! Rido release her this instant!" A familiar voice yelled in anger. "Uncle release the girl at once," kaname glared at rido with hateful eyes.
Rido smirked and pulled Eva close to him.
"No. She is to precious to be handed over to the likes of you," Rico remarked with a grin.

"I know, she is also to powerful to be in the hands of yours," kaname reasoned back.
"Not for me, I think you are mistaken kaname-sama, you are the one that is weak," Rido mocked.
Eva was on the verge of tears but was doing very well at hiding it.

"S-sakura, h-help," she choked out as rido squeezed her neck thighter. "S-senri, p-please, y-your killing me," she cried as she pulled on his arm to try loosening his strong grip on her petty, fragile neck.
She was kicking and struggling trying to fight for her life.
"Let her go Rido!" Sakura screamed in anger.

"Let my sister go you b*stard!" Her brother growled along with William and grell.
"How about... No," he laughed as they got ready to strike at him.
I couldn't take it, I couldn't risk Eva and senri's body to be damaged or injured.
"Please lower your weapons, I will not allow you to hurt senri's body or injure Eva in the process, and lord Rido please release Eva, she is turning blue, she is about to pass out," I said as I stood in front of him.

He rolled his eye and clipped a collar around her neck making it tight but not tight enough to choke her.
"Consider yourself lucky rido," kaname snarled at him as rido smirked.
"Yes, why of course kaname-sama," rido spat.
Eva feel to her knees in a coughing fit.
"*cough cough* t-thank you t-takuma *cough cough*," she whispered as she held her neck trying to get as much air in her lungs as possible.

Senri pulled on the chain that connected the collar to him, dragging Eva along with her stumbling behind.
She looked at us with sad and scared eyes, but covered it up with a soft reassuring smile.
I bowed before kaname then took of after Rido and Eva.

"Rido-sama please be gentle, at this rate you might kill Eva sir," I said.
He grunted in response.
"I know, I am trying my best to be gentle idiot, after all I need juri, and Eva plays a big part in this," Rido smirked as Eva trembled.
She had no shoes on. They fell somewhere while she was trying to free and save herself from death.

She was breathing hard and coughing from time to time.
Rico complete ignored this and continued walking forward ignoring her pleads.
"Oh my little Eva, your feet must hurt a lot yes? Takuma place some shoes on her feet at once," Rido finally ordered.
I bowed at a 90° degree angel and quickly place some heels on her fragile feet.

After that Rido tugged the chain hard making Eva stubble a bit before she found her balance again and walked after him.
"The battle has begun," rido laughed quietly but still audible.
I have a mental sigh and a pittyful look the Eva as she had a terrified look plastered on.

Whatever risk was planning I hope it didn't envolve sacrificing Eva...

(Weeks later)
Rido has now have Eva and sakura imprisoned. Both with chain around there necks.
Sakura wears a pissed looked every time I glance at her.
Eva looks down in shame, almost as if she were to cry.

Eva POV
It is all my fault, my fault. I was the cause of this, we could of avoided this. But, it was I who made this happen.
Sakura keeps telling me I did nothing wrong...
But I know it is just pitty.

Sakura pov
Stupid Rido! He is the cause of this! Eva is always feeling shameful and blaming all this on herself.
Of course I told her it isn't but she still is so stubborn and want to just die.

I promised her that we could make it through this together but with every passing day, I begin too lose a bit of hope, but every time I see Eva, especially in the state she is in, it tells me that I need to have hope and save us all.
To keep her safe and happy.
Eva has always protected me no matter the situation. She was there to help and lift me up when things weren't going right.

But in the stat she is in right now, she can't do anything.
I mean she forces a smile when ever she catches me staring. Yes of course I know. I wasn't born yesterday!
Every night I see her stare out the window with teary eyes.
We both are usually chained to a pole preventing us from escaping and messing up Rido's plans.

He knows how important I am to kaname I guess. And he knows how powerful Eva can be.
Eva always knew what to do when we were in a sticky situation, cause she usually found loop holes.
But... Now... Right now? There are non.
We are chain. Are fate is either death or torture...

Eva would often clench her fists and shake her hand, smaking her face from time to time.
To calm her I place a hand on hers to reassure her.
She shoots me a sad smile and then looks down again.

Eva pov
I need to find a way to set us free from our cages of torture.
Sakura... She is to pure to be sacrificed, even though she will always live in the world of darkness like me...

It was my problem but I dragged my closest, most valued friend with me.
I often couldn't sleep at night cause I keep feeling the bubble of guilt grow inside me.
It happened before, and keeps happening.
I an useless... It would be better not to have friends that you value so much that you get attached.

If I didn't get sakura involved, I wouldn't be feeling this emotion.
It is all my fault, my fault... I have to fix this... And then keep my distance since I want not to send anymore harm in sakura's way...

(The day of the war)
Sakura POV
Everyone has been evacuated to a safer place underground.
Yuki has been awakened and is under the protection of kaname and his army...
But... Let's just hope everyone makes it out alive a victorious in defeating Rido Kuran, once and for all.

(Timeskip~)

"Yuki! Yuki! Yuki! No! Yuki!" I cried over an over again as she was trapped by Rido.
Rido had recently received back his body, and takuma was free from doing his bidding.
"Yuki! No!*cries* let her go!" I screamed as I squirmed trying to get out of the chains that was placed back on just moments ago.

I broke free from that collar thanks the Eva smart thinking as always and now here I am stuck once more, even after all of Eva's hard work.
"Rido! Release the girl at once!" A booming order echoed throughout the night sky.
The air became tense as I looked over to see Eva in her true form...
(Just imagine her with wings)

Her eyes glowed a bright emerald, as she glared at Rido. "Are you deaf, I said LET THE GIRL GO!"she order again losing patients. Her eyes gleamed a crystal glow as her heels clanked on the ground with every step.

She looks over at me and withing a few second I transformed to my true self much to my displeasure.
(Imagine sakura with wings)

My eyes turned in a crystal like red as my fangs grew sharper. The moon turned red as both are eyes shone.

Are pace matched up perfectly. Our eyes had never once left the cruel mans eyes.
"Either you let her go peacefully-" Eva growled.
"Or we will have to result to brutal force," I continued.
"So what will it me?" We both smirked as we readied ourselves to attack.

"Oh~ is that so, then I will take her down with me!" He screamed in insanity as my eyes widened in horror.
Eva's eye narrowed as she flew down with him as he fell, still have Yuki in his grasp facing her down wards so that she would get the most damage out of the fall.

Eva's eyes then changed into a different color as she summoned her bow and quiver.

She did a quick flip and bounce of the wall as she pointed her arrow aiming at Rido's back since she was behind him.
She used a short one knowing that Yuki was still with him.

Rido laughed insanely as Eva's now light pink eyes narrowed.
Kaname ran to the edge of the bridge with worried eyes.
I squinted my eyes and smirked.
I jumped and soared through the sky as I swooped down below, ready to catch Yuki.

Eva pulled back her arrow. Then in a blink of an eye, the arrow pierced his heart. His eye widened as he dropped Yuki.
I flew quickly to aid Yuki as she let out an ear piercing scream.
I laughed in amusement as she looked at me in relief.

Eva let out a chuckle as she swoop down and up at the last second creating gust of wind to flow behind her.
She let out a demonic laugh as she spun around with a crazed smile.
"Oh what a wonderous sight yes?" She said laughing.
"Quite right dear sister~" I laughed out of instinct.

She landed with a thud creating a dent in the pavement in which the night class students stood on.
She let a crazed laughter as her eyes turned back to a bright gleaming emerald eyes.
"Wha~ never knew how great it feels  to be back~" she laughed happily.
I nodded as I fluttered my wings.

"Yeah..." I replied. Kaname and Yuki stared at us.
"S-sakura?" Yuki sputtered as she touched her shoulder.
"Oh~ Yuki, hello!" I smiled.
"W-what happened to you?" She asked.
"Oh? He he, this is actually how I look," I said rubbing my neck.

Ronald, grell and William tackled us down in a hug.
"Eva! Sakura! Never do that again okay?!" Ronald cried.
Eva nodded.
William told me that Byakuya called of the engagement since it was way to troublesome to stay with me. And so he had already left the week before this war...

I then transformed back to my form that everyone knew all to well.
"Welp I am back~" I cooed.
"Me too," Eva grinned as she was then tackled to the ground by taluma and Senri. Rima smiled softly at her as she giggled.
Kaname hugged me and Yuki hugged me too.

"Sakura, I missed you..." She said as I returned the hug of both my siblings.
"We all did, sister," I said as a tear slid down my face...

"It is all over now... The battle is won, Yuki, kaname, the battle has been won..." I said as I fell to the ground unconscience.

Eva POV
I looked over to see sakura fall on the floor out cold.
I raced over beside her with worry.
"Sakura! Sakura! Wake up!" I yelled as I shook her.
"R-ronald, i-it is h-happening a-again... H-help..." Was all I said before I was out cold too....

A/n holy moly! What happened?! Sorry it took so long guys, but 1.01k reads?! Omg?!  Here is the promised long chapter~ took me like 3 day,since one of them I was slacking off sorry~ hope you enjoyed it. P.s sorry for the spelling and grammar errors!

Thank you so much guys~

If you are wondering why I am so happy it is because this is the first book to ever have this many reads so don't judge~

2746 words~ new record for me! Yay! Now I am so tired... T^T I hope you guys are satisfied with this... I will try to release a new chapter as soon as possible maybe later this week k?

Well feel free to ask me questions and talk to me about you ideas and opinions on this story!

Also tell me who you want sakura to end up with...

All (besides kaname)
Takuma
Senri
Hanabusa
Zero
Ronald
Grell
Kain
Raven (will appear again later)
Ryan (will appear again later)
Sebastian

Well until next time, stay safe... Pie~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 30
A vampire fan fiction. A story that revolves of a relationship between a human and a vampire. Main couples in this story will be: Jerza, Gruvi...
2.3K 79 47
It was the same dark brown eyes, the perfectly-chiselled nose, even the bob-cut brown hair. Panic got hold of me as I paced around my room. How was I...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.1K 173 5
"I want to see him, yet I don't want to see him again." Gin is gone. I won't see him again. I know it all too well but he's still in my heart. I mi...