A New Beggining (Naruto Fan-F...

By crl102299

Jason Shadow is not the typical 14 year old girl. Actaully she is the complete opposite, and one day her worl... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14

Ch. 9

136 4 0
By crl102299

(Jason's P.O.V.)

I followed Mr.Uchiha home in awkaward silence until he finally said something.

"Hungry" He asked

"Yea"

'Would you like some Ram-"

"OMG YESSSS I LOVEEE RRRAAAMMMEEENNNNNNNNN" I screamed

"OK then well go to Ichiraku Ramem" Saske said

"Ok''

We walked a while and when we finally got there, we took our seats.

There was a blonde haired boy there and he had empty bowls stacked ontop of eachother next to him. He then looked at me and sasuke. He glared at sasuke when he looked at me he smiled.

"Oh hi, I believe your name is Jayson'' The boy I recognized as Naruto said.

"Yes it is" I said as I glopped him in a hug.

"Soooo Kawaiiiiiiiii" I sang as I suffocated him until Uchiha pulled me off.

"What do you want loser" Uchiha said

"ewww does Sasuke have a Girlie frienddd" Naruto sang

''No now go away NARUTO" Sasuke said while a slight blush formed on his cheeks as he glared the other direction.

He was so cute when he blushed. wait did I really just think that, wow something is definitally wrong with me now.

"Shuddduppppp baka, any way I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Belive it. Bye now" Naruto said as he paid for his food and left.

"He seems nice" I said and sasuke glared at me

"He's a loser" Sasuke said

"He still is nice, maybe I'll hang out with him sometime''

"Hn" Sasuk said

The man who owns the resturaunt came over and took our orders. I got the same thing as sasuke, and then when the food came I scarfed it down. It was soo good.

"You could atleast try to have some table manners" Sasuke said

"I don't give a shizzz what anyone thinks of me if you haven't realized yet dumb ass" I smirked

He finished his food and I took out money to pay for my food. Luckily my money changed when I came here.

"What are you doing dunce" Sasuke asked

"Paying for my food dumb ass"

"Why"

"Because i have my own money"

"No, I'll pay."

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

This argumemnt went on for about 5 minutes before I just gave up...

"Fine"

"Good freak"

"Stop Calling me that"

"Nope... freak"

"Fine, FUCK YOU"

"GLadly"

"Perv"

"Baka"

After paying we went home and it wasn't really late.

"Uchiha, take me training"

"Why should I" Sasuke complained

"Because I said"

"No"

"Yes duck butt"

"No"

"Yea"

"No"

"Yup Yup"

"Noo"

"Yes"

"No, now stop asking"

"Take me"

"No"

"YESSS"

"No"

"Ughhh, you're Impossible" I ran up to him and went to punch him when he grabbed my fist and trapped me against the wall.

"Why do you keep doing that" I asked/yelled

"Because''

"Well stop"

He leaned closer to me again as I tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

"Not until you calm down" He whispered into my ear again sending shivers through me and getting my breath cought in my throat. As soon as I stopped fighting him, he jumped backwards then started to walk away.

"Lets Go" He said as he picked up an extra weapon pouch that was black. He tossed it to me and I put in on my right leg then he handed me some weapons.

"Ok"

We walked out of his house and down to the training grounds. When we got tere e told me to peform both the transformation jutsu and the shadow clone justu. I did them both perectly. Actually I made 10 shadow clones, then I had them all transform into Naruto.

He looked surprised

"You, how, you did that perfectly after one class" he asked stuned

"Dunno, it was just easy" I said like it was so easy

"Hn"

"So what Techniques can you do?"

"I can do many, you will find out soon enough" Sasuke said

"Ok then....anyway what else are we going to do"

''Lets work on your weapon handling skills and aim." SAsuke said

I pulled out a shiriken and threw it. It didnt hit the target instead it landed where I wanted it to. It flew right past Sasuke's head almost hitting him and then ended in a tree.

"So you aim for me instead of the target" Sasuke said

"Fine I can teach you not to mess with me" He said with a smirk on his face

With that he dissapeared then reappered behind me. I turned around and tried to hit him with the kunai but he was too fast and he grabbed my arms. I tried to kick him in the face and he moved but let go of my hands. He again apeared beind me and I turned around and made him think I was gonna punch him but instead I kicked him where the sun dont shine. I was actually aiming for him stomach but that works too. He fell to the ground in pain but the got back up and pushed me into the tree. I them pushed him away. He pinned me to the ground and smirked. I was trying to move but it was useless. I gave up and we stayed in that position for a while.

"Are you having fun straddling me" I asked with a smirk

sasuke started to blush then he got up. He reached for my hand....

"no I can do it on my own" I said

"Hn"

"Why, you know you want my help." He said with a smirk

"First of all no I don't and secondly I believe you only have two facial expressions, 1: The no emotion face 2:The smirk" I said with a hint of amusment in my voice

"You know what, you like me don't you"

"NO I dont like you." I yelled

I saw something in his eyes. A hint of sadness or pain, but then they went back to nothing.

"Well see about that" He said and with that he was gone.

I slowly walked home, wondering why I saw pain in the Uchiha's eyes, and what he ment by those words. When I got to the door I opened it and went to my room. I got some of the Uchiha's clothes since I only had one pair and I went to take a shower.

After my shower i got dressed in my uchiha's clothes which were big on me since I am so small. I looked in the mirorr and saw that my black hair was still naturally curly....Great!! ( note the sarcasm)

I stepped out of the shower and went to mr.Emo's room and saw him asleep on the bed. All well I doubt he'll care If I sleep on the bed with him tonight.

I got onto the bed and got under the covers with him. I quickly fell asleep knowing that I was safe..and being soothed by the sweet aroma of oceany breeze, which was sasuke.

I snuggled up against him because I was cold and he sturred but didnt wake up. He uncontiously wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his warm chest. I feel asleep warm and content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 484 15
Sasuke Uchiha left on his journey but eventually his heart would bring him back home. He can't stay long but ends up leaving more behind than he plan...
112K 3.5K 29
Being a thief is hard work. Especially when your only 14. But things get interesting when you get caught by a ninja and asked to be a ninja. Raijin h...
39K 2K 20
After the war with Kaguya, Team 7 has lost everything, including their beloved sensei. So in order to fix things, Naruto decides to follow Kurama's a...
170K 5K 22
STORY COMPLETE. Sasuke didn't expect to get a letter telling him that his Banked Sperm (that was only known about by his wife whom he was not ready t...