12 Days Of Christmas || Evans...

By killingkilgrave

-- Twelve days of Christmas Evanstan fluff. -- It's Christmas season in the Evans household, and Chris, Sebas... More

Intro Thingy
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
News About Continuation Book

Chapter Seven

1.1K 35 14
By killingkilgrave

Day Seven - December 20th

The girls are down for bed, and now Sebastian and Chris are sitting on the floor of the living room next to the tree wrapping the Christmas presents they bought the day before. Luckily the girls have no idea that their parents are wrapping the presents right now, and that the cat is most likely asleep somewhere right now, otherwise they'd get nothing done right now. That's why each year for the past four years now, they've been wrapping presents late at night, that way the girls won't walk into the room while they're wrapping the presents.

So far, the two of them have wrapped about half of the presents that they bought yesterday, and there is already a fair amount of mess on the floor. Sebastian fears what the mess will be like on Christmas morning. The girls are both sure to make a mess of the wrapping paper on Christmas morning, but the mess of bits of wrapping paper on the floor right now. Let's just say that Chris isn't the best at wrapping presents, neither is Sebastian either really, but at least they try.

"We are terrible at wrapping presents." Chris chuckles, holding out the box that he just wrapped, to show a not so good job with the wrapping.

Sebastian laughs a little, shaking his head. "Let's just be glad you're fairly good at wrapping something else." He says.

"Seb, if I didn't then we'd probably have like, ten kids by now." Chris says. "Then again, you'd probably love that." He adds.

He wasn't wrong there. Sebastian wants to have as much kids as they possibly can. For now though, three kids are enough. But they still want a boy eventually, though at this rate, it seems as though Chris can only make girls. Hopefully their fourth child - when they go to have a fourth that is - will be a boy.

"You're not wrong there." Sebastian says. "I want a lot of kids, and it's just a good thing that you get a good pay from your job."

"That is a good thing." Chris agrees, placing the present he was previously wrapping under the tree. "I don't know how we'd have ever coped without the amount of money that we've got."

Chris's job isn't exactly anything flash exactly, but he still gets a pretty good pay from it. At least, Chris doesn't claim it to be that flash, but some others would most likely call being an architect a flash job. Sebastian certainly would, compared to his job that he had before he pretty much became a stay at home mom. All his job was, was stacking shelves at the supermarket, such a boring job, but at least Sebastian himself was bringing in some money, so it wasn't just Chris's pay providing for them and paying the bills.

At what sounds like paper being jumped on and clawed at, both Sebastian and Chris look over at the wrapping paper that they've got sitting next to the unwrapped presents, to find the cat has decided to cause a bit of havoc. It was only a matter of time before Muffy came into the living room and decide to mess with the wrapping paper they've got out after all.

"How is he still like this for almost being twelve?" Chris groans. "You'd think that all he'd want to do by now is sleep."

Sebastian simply laughs at that as he watches his cat mess around with the wrapping paper. For being almost twelve, Muffy still has a fair amount of energy, and Sebastian loves it, even if he can be a bit too mischievous at times. Though honestly, Sebastian thinks that Muffy might be slowing down a little, and not being too much of a pain these days. But the ginger furball still seems to have somewhat of a playful kitten side to him, and Sebastian simply loves it.

"I guess we're just going to have to try and wrap the rest of these with Muffy around." Sebastian says, causing Chris to groan.

It's going to be a mission to get the presents wrapped now while the cat is in the room, and both Sebastian and Chris know it. Unfortunately there's not much they can do about it now, since neither of them can really be bothered to move Muffy's into another room.

Eventually, the two of them have got all the presents wrapped and underneath the tree. It ended up taking them a little bit longer than they first thought it would because of Muffy being in the room, and because even though he's an old cat, he still loves to be a little shit and make present wrapping difficult for Sebastian and Chris. Especially Chris, which Sebastian finds absolutely hilarious.

Right now though, Sebastian is currently sitting on the floor next to the tree. Chris on the other hand, has gone into the kitchen to grab a drink. Muffy has also managed to make himself at home on Sebastian's stretched out legs, and is making no move to get up any time soon. How the hell the cat is finding that comfortable though, Sebastian will never know. He may love cats a lot - especially this big ginger furball - but he still doesn't quite understand them all that much. Cats are simply strange creatures, but Sebastian can't help but to love them, to put it simply.

After a few minutes, Chris walks back into the living room and over to Sebastian. He glances down at the cat on Sebastian's legs, before looking to Sebastian. Chris wants to dance with his husband right now, but there seems to be an annoying ginger furball stretched out on Sebastian's legs stopping him from doing so.

"Let's do some dancing." Chris says. "I want to do some dancing right now."

Sebastian bites his bottom lip as he looks up at Chris, before looking down at the cat on his legs. "I don't know, Chris." He sighs.

"Come on, Seb." Chris says, holding his hand out for Sebastian to take. "We've finished wrapping the presents, and the girls are both asleep. Let's just dance around to a bunch of random songs."

Sebastian shakes his head, laughing a little. He doesn't really want to dance all that much, especially not considering he's awful at dancing, and because he is six months pregnant after all. He'll no doubt make a fool of himself, or some how hurt Chris. Then again, he can't really make much of a fool of himself if it's just himself and Chris.

"Chris, you know I don't dance." Sebastian says, resting a hand on his stomach. "Besides, someone's sleeping on my legs right now." He adds, indicating to Muffy, who seemed to be fast asleep, purring in content on Sebastian's legs.

"Please, Seb?" Chris whines. "We haven't danced in years." He pouts. "The last time we danced was at our wedding, and we hardly even danced then." He says. "Plus, you can just move the cat off you."

Sighing, Sebastian shakes his head at that. "Chris, I was seven months pregnant with Taissa then, and my suit only just fit me then." He says, reminding Chris of the reason that they barely danced at their wedding. "And you know exactly what Muffy can be like if you move him from somewhere he's comfortable at."

"Please, Sebastian?" Chris whines once more, kneeling down in front of Sebastian, giving him his best puppy dog eyes that he knows Sebastian can never say no to.

Sebastian sighs, giving in to Chris's wishes. "Fine, you dork." He says, laughing a little, as he pushes Chris's face away from his before he gets attacked with wet kisses from Chris, which may or may not also end up with some of Chris's beard in his eyes, that is definitely something that Sebastian isn't too fond of. Whiskers in the eyes definitely aren't a very nice thing.

He looks down at the fat ginger furball on his legs, and strokes a hand through his fur. Sebastian doesn't exactly want to move Muffy off of his legs, but Chris wants to dance, so he's got to unfortunately move his cat off of him. Sebastian was quite happy with leaving Muffy stretched out asleep on his legs, somehow the cat works as something like a hot water bottle, and Sebastian could sit here for as long as he could like this.

Unfortunately though, Muffy stirs in his sleep, getting up off Sebastian's legs. Sebastian pouts at him, as he stretches, arching his back and flexing out his claws as he yawns. Then with a flick of his tail, Muffy is walking away from both Sebastian and Chris, and over to the couch, where he jumps up, before falling back to sleep once more.

Chris can't help but let out a sound in success as he watches the cat move away from Sebastian. "Okay, your ginger baby is off your legs now." Chris says, turning to Sebastian. "You don't have any more excuses not to dance right now."

Sebastian rolls his eyes at Chris, kind of annoyed that he has to get up now, even though he did say that he'd get up and dance with Chris. "Help me up, will you?" Sebastian asks, holding his arms up for Chris to help him up off the floor.

It takes a bit to get Sebastian up off the floor because of Chris's sprained wrist - which is still a little sore - but once Sebastian is up off the floor, Chris wraps his arms around him, and holds him close. Sebastian rests his head on Chris's shoulder, and wraps his arms around Chris also.

Sebastian would be completely fine with the both of them just standing there holding each other close, but Chris seems to really want to dance right now, and Sebastian isn't entirely sure what exactly brought this on. Either way, Sebastian doesn't find himself complaining as Chris goes onto his Spotify and starts playing through some songs.

Chris doesn't really play that much Christmas songs though, since he knows Sebastian isn't too fond of a lot of them, and to be honest, Chris isn't too fond of a lot of them either. The both of them are more into Disney songs, other than Christmas songs. Chris especially, which a lot of people would probably be surprised by if they didn't know Chris at all or very well.

"You good?" Chris asks, as he moves away from Sebastian for a second to set his phone down on the table - still playing a random song off his Spotify - before turning back to Sebastian.

Sebastian nods, resting his head back on Chris's shoulder, and wrapping his arms around him as the two of them move side to side slowly. It wasn't dancing exactly, but for now it'll do. Sebastian is fine with just standing there in Chris's arms for as long as he can manage to before his back and feet start aching anyway.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have someone as wonderful as you, Sebastian?" Chris asks after awhile. "Everything about you is so perfect."

That causes Sebastian to lift his head off Chris's shoulder to look at him, a small smile playing along his lips as his cheeks start heating up a little. "I'm far from perfect, Chris." Sebastian says.

Chris shakes his head. "In my eyes you're absolutely perfect." He says. "As soon as I first saw you I fell for you, and I'm still falling in love with you even more every day."

Sebastian starts blushing even more at that, and buries his head in Chris's chest. "Te iubesc." He says.

Sebastian's voice was kind of muffled from Chris's chest, but Chris had managed to catch what Sebastian had said. He also understood what Sebastian had said. There's only a few words that Chris has managed to catch onto in Romanian, and that being one of them. Some of the others that he's managed to catch onto are pretty much just a bunch of curses, since Sebastian often uses curses in Romanian while around the girls, since they have no clue what he's saying and just assume that he's talking funny. Sebastian also quite often slips into Romanian whenever he's sleep talking some nights, and also sometimes while the two of them are doing, sexual things.

"I love you too, Sebastian." Chris says, hugging Sebastian closer to him, well as close as they could get with Sebastian's swollen stomach that is. "And I'll never stop loving you." He kisses the top of his head, and slowly rocks the two of them from side to side, before spinning them both around slowly.

Chris certainly has to thank Sebastian's mother for moving both herself and Sebastian from Romania to America. If that never had happened, then Chris would've most likely never have met his amazing husband. None of this would've been possible without Sebastian's mother, and Chris owes it all to Sebastian's mother, Georgeta.

Chris has no idea what his life would even be like if he had never met Sebastian, and he certainly can't imagine a life without his husband - and their kids - right by his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 0 5
Sebastian is a shy and anxious boy who went through hell and back again but one day Sebastian meets Chris and he kept Sebastian safe for six almost s...
52.2K 1.2K 39
-- Set in the same storyline as 12 Days Of Christmas -- Sebastian and Chris's third daughter is born, and the Evans clan can't be any more thrilled t...
385K 13.1K 48
OhmNon Omegaverse Story A/N: This story contains mxm and mpreg. PS:- None of the media belongs to me. Cr to the owner. Start: 12/7/2021 End: 1/11/2021
4.2K 179 12
Twelve days. Twelve prompts. Mission: Accepted. Operation Christmas has begun. A new one shot until Christmas featuring your favorite men. Check...