Friends With Benefits (COMPLE...

By LuvErChiicK

Ever find yourself in a situation which causes your heart to break countless times? How about realizing you'r... More

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS *1*
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS *2*
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS *3*
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS *4*
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS *5*
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS *6*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *8*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *9*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *10*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *11*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *12*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *13*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *14*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *15*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *16*
1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *17*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *18*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *19*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *20*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *21*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *22*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incedibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!! *23*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *24*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *25*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *26*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *27*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *28*
1) He's my best friend... *29*
1) He's my best friend... *30* =)
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot!... *31*
1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and... *FINAL CHAPTER*

1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *7*

288K 2.4K 308
By LuvErChiicK

Chapter 7

...............................................................................................................

(Nathaniel's P.O.V)

I looked at all the people in the room, each one staring at me oddly. Had I spoken too loud? Paige was the most shocked, her mouth hanging open.

The idiot was still on the ground, his eye definitely starting to bruise. Instead of fighting back though, he just sat there and chuckled. It was almost like a whole different Jonathan.

I took a step back, realizing maybe I was too close to Paige. In case she decided to slap me, being farther away would be helpful.

But she did nothing. Just stood there looking at me for a long time. The whole place seemed much quieter than it had been before. Why couldn't everyone just mind their own damn business!?

Paige finally moved, clearing her throat and folding her arms.

"Nate, can I please have a word with you." She asked quietly.

I looked at Jonathan and frowned, stepping over him while he lay sprawled on the ground, smiling up at me like I was the one who'd been hurt.

She followed me out the door and we walked up to my car, where she leaned against the hood while I stood in front of her with my hands in my pockets.

"You can't do that, Nate." she said.

I looked up at her, confused.

"What?"

She sighed and pushed away from the car, moving back and forth on her heels while she hesitated.

"You can't just put a claim on me. It's embarrassing." She wouldn't look up while she spoke.

"I was yelled at in front of all those people, they already think so little of me. You should know better."

I was deeply offended. Did she even hear herself!?

"Paige. How can you say that!? Was it embarrassing when I told you that you were the closest friend I had?"

She looked up all of a sudden, clearly angry at me about something.

"Nate. I..." she couldn't finish her sentence, instead just looked away.

"That's right. One day in the arms of a popular guy, and you already forget who your friend is and who your enemy is. What's next, Paige? Are you gonna' sleep with him too?" I instantly wanted to take back my words, but it was too late.

The tears in her eyes told me what a jerk I was, and that I'd hurt her by suggesting such a thing.

She pushed past me and started walking towards the road, I called out to her but she ignored me. Following her would only make matters worse, so I stayed where I was.

But things were definitely going to get worse, since Jonathan decided to make his way up to my car that very moment. I might have walked away, if it hadn't been for the huge grin on his face.

"Dude, she's pissed!" he sounded surprised.

I shoved him away and got into my car, unsure of what to do next. If I followed her, she'd only take her anger out on me and we might end up saying things to each other we'd later regret. But if I didn't, she'd get the wrong idea and think I was an even bigger jackass.

I stuck my head out of the window and yelled at Jonathan.

"Follow her! Make sure she gets home safely."

He snorted and walked up to his car.

"Since when do you trust me with her?" He yelled back.

I wanted to smash his head in concrete and see what he thought of trust then, but instead tried to be nice.

"Look Jonathan, I'm only saying this once, alright. You either go after her, or never lay eyes on her again."

My threat seemed to work, since he dismissed me with a wave of his hand and drove in the direction she'd gone.

I wanted to go after her myself, but for once went against my instincts. She'd be alright. She could use the time to cool off a bit.

As I drove home I realized what a huge mess of things I'd made. First, I'd walked out on her at school when I'd seen her with Jonathan, then I'd yelled at her in front of everyone after beating the crap out of Jonathan.

My cell started vibrating and I looked to see who was calling.

Jasmine.

I sighed and picked it up; surprised she actually found time to call me. After all, she liked screwing around and cheating on her boyfriend rather than calling him, right?

"Hello?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" She yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, shocked at how loud she could get.

"Jeesh, calm down." It didn't help though, she didn't calm down at all.

"How dare you make a fool of yourself in a public place, Nathaniel? In a public place! Everyone from school is texting me right now telling me what you just did!" she continued yelling.

I had kind of expected it. Considering the amount of brain the students at school tended to use. Since when is someone else's private life any of their affair. But NOooOOoo, they had to "interfere!"

"Jasmine, it's none of their business. And none of yours either."

This seemed to enrage her even more, she started cursing in all sorts of languages while I patiently held the phone away from my sensitive ears and waited for her to finish.

When it seemed like she'd finally cursed enough, I put the phone back to my ear.

"I have more important things to do right now, Jasmine. Wanna call some other time?" I didn't give her any time to respond, instead just hung up on her.

She was obviously going to be angry at me tomorrow, but I rather face her anger than a best friend who most probably would never want to speak to me again.

I drove home feeling as if I'd finally just realized what I'd lost.

.................................................................................................................

(Paige's P.O.V)

Why didn't I end it any earlier!? Why did I have to stand by him all these years only to be rewarded in such a manner? Is loving someone more important than living a normal life?

For all this time I'd told myself over and over again that one day he'd realize my friendship wasn't something guaranteed. That one day he'd also feel the same way I've felt all these years and declare his love for me.

But instead, this happened.

A bright red convertible pulled up beside me as I walked home, freezing in the cold temperature.

Jonathan slowed down and pulled his window down.

"It's a little chilly out, don't you think?" he asked casually.

If only Nate could have a similar sense of humor. If only Nate was the one here right now asking me weird random things instead of Jonathan.

"Go home, Jonathan." I whined, not in the mood for any nonsense.

When I quickened my step, he accelerated and caught up with me. I stopped walking and turned to face him.

"I'd like to take you out again. It was an... interesting... date." He said, smiling slightly.

I couldn't help but want to smile myself. Now that I thought about it, tonight's events had definitely been... interesting.

I decided to give in and got into the car, choosing a warm car over the beginning of autumn chill.

As we neared my house, I glanced at Jonathan, feeling really bad for him. The guy had a badly bruised eye, which was also swelling and turning slightly yellow.

"That must be painful." I said looking closely.

He gave a fake laugh and inspected it himself in the rear view mirror. His grimace hinted at his disapproval as well.

"Not as painful as being slammed into a brick wall." He said dryly.

"I'm really sorry about that." I apologized. It hadn't been Jonathan's plan to get his ass kicked tonight. That part came with me. And I felt guilty for it.

We finally reached my house, and Jonathan parked the car near the curb. He shook his head and smiled.

"Forget bout' it. It'll heal."

I was surprised this was the same guy I'd practically wanted to murder a week ago. In his place, there was a decent, funny guy instead. I could actually get along with him.

"So... Um. Carly didn't show up?" I asked.

I saw the disappointment wash over his features, but he quickly replaced it with his usual smile.

"There will be plenty of opportunities for that... We're not nearly done with the fun yet!" he whispered with enthusiasm. I laughed and got out of the door. As I was walking to the front door he honked.

I turned around, frowning.

"I can get used to the view." He yelled.

At first I was confused, but when his gaze traveled to my behind I understood all too well. That jerk!

But even I couldn't help laughing out loud with him.

I was glad there were going to be more opportunities yet. It could be fun hanging out with this dude after all...

...............................................................................................................

(Carly's P.O.V)

The guy had his hand down my shirt; his mouth was on mine, demanding and hard. I tried to enjoy it, to feel the pleasure that came with a masculine touch. But it was nearly impossible.

I wanted something else, I needed something else. This guy wasn't what I really needed, Jonathan was.

I sighed and pushed him away, causing him to groan.

"I have to get to class, sorry." I shoved past him while he stood there confused.

Honestly, I was just sick and tired of it all! I didn't want to be what others wanted me to be. Just because I was known as a slut, didn't make me one. I could do better than this.

I fought over the temptation of calling Jonathan again, if he didn't want to answer the phone, then that was his decision.

I'd already apologized a million times about that night. So what if I'd been with another guy, it wasn't like we'd gone the whole way! It had been a few kisses... and touches.

I shrugged to myself and continued walking to class, but something caught my attention. Some girls I knew were circled around another girl. From where I stood, it looked like a perfect bullying attempt. I smiled, happy for some entertainment.

Pushing apart two girls, I leaned in and looked at the centre of the attention. Ah, a new girl. This could be interesting. I put on my annoyed expression.

"Really, girls, you disappoint me! Please leave her alone." I scolded.

It worked like magic. They all started walking back to class, some still giggling. I turned to the girl.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about that." I said sympathetically.

It took a moment, but the girl seemed to relax. She smiled and looked around her.

"I'm new. My name's Sheena... I was kind of intimidated by them." She said.

I nodded as if agreement, after introducing myself I slipped my arm through hers. She was surprised, but started walking with me.

"You have to let them know you're in power, sweety. Otherwise they'll step all over you." I said casually, shaking my head.

She listened attentively for another twenty minutes, in which I got to know her better and even gave her more of my "advice."

She went to her class and I finally went to mine.

But I was already plotting my next move. This was just what I needed. Someone to do the dirty work for me. Sheena may be new and too damn shy for her own good, but she was an attractive girl. She was perfect for the job I needed her to do!

...................................................................................................................

(Nathaniel's P.O.V)

I walked past Paige's house for the first time without stopping. This time I didn't run up her driveway and pick up a rock, neither did I wait for her to come down and scold me for throwing rocks at her window.

It was weird. How fast things could change.

I wondered if she would be alright with me knocking on her door, apologizing for last night. But at the same time I couldn't take the risk.

There was already so much going on in my mind; a rejection from Paige would only make it worse. I needed to work my own problems out first, before trying to solve hers.

Renewed anger washed over me when I saw a red car turn on to the street, obviously Jonathan's car.

He drove right past me and turned in to Paige's driveway.

At first I thought he hadn't seen me, but when I felt something hit the back of my head and saw Jonathan standing there smiling at me I knew I'd been wrong.

"No hug?" he yelled, pouting his lips.

I wanted to hug him alright, hug him so hard his ribs cracked!!!

But I stayed calm, and even managed to smile back at him.

"Maybe tomorrow. But then again, I'll see you later at school, who knows. I just might be in the mood!" still smiling, I turned and started walking.

As long as I acted like everything was fine, Jonathan wouldn't have the satisfaction of getting on my nerves.

And Paige was a whole different story. It was going to take more than an ignorant manner to get back to good terms with her. It was going to take a lot more.

I sighed and continued walking. Praying everything was really going to work out. For now, I had a football practice to get to.

....................................................................................................

(Paige's P.O.V)

"How'd the football practice go?"

Jonathan frowned, handing me my drink as we sat down at a table in the cafeteria.

"Your boyfriend was there." He said dryly.

My first concern was that they'd gotten into another fight. But Jonathan looked just fine, which meant there hadn't been any issues. Because if Nate got in to a fight, he "really" got in to a fight!

"He's not my boyfriend." I replied, not able to look him the eye.

Jonathan wasn't going to let the subject drop though. One of his many annoying habits.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire..." he chanted, trying to shove a banana in my nose. I spun around and hit him in the chest with my apple.

"What are you, five!" I yelled, while he laughed hard.

"I was just trying to get your attention!" he said defensively, though sudden bursts of laughter still escaped his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him dryly.

"Really? And since when does that include shoving a banana in someone's nose!" I asked.

He shrugged and seemed to think about it. I ignored him and dug in to my yogurt.

Jonathan was annoying me with a stupid story of his when I suddenly decided I wanted some fries. I stood up to do just that.

"Where you going?" he asked.

I told him and he offered to get them for me, when I refused he persisted and I finally agreed.

Just when he got up he bumped in to a girl that was passing, her entire tray of food flipping over and on to the ground.

My mouth dropped open, and Jonathan stared down at the mess which was partly covering the girl's clothing.

"Can you not watch where-" he stopped mid sentence when he looked up at the girl.

They both just stood there, looking at each other's face. I cleared my throat loudly, and finally got their attention. The girl stumbled back and Jonathan mumbled an apology about the food.

I waited patiently while Jonathan tried to help her clean the mess, but the girl refused any help and quickly walked away.

He sighed heavily and fell in to a chair. I looked at him questioningly.

"Did you know each other?" I asked.

He seemed to be far away for a moment, as if he was reliving something. Then he looked up and I saw the most serious expression I'd ever seen on Jonathan. I mean, this is Jonathan. He never got serious! Not even when Nate had beaten the crap out of him!

He ran a hand over his face.

"Yeah, I know her. Her name's Sheena."

.................................................................................................................

(Sheena's P.O.V)

My heart beat hard as I rushed out the school doors and down the street towards the bus stop.

All this time! I could've gone to any school, and I'd chosen this one. Thinking maybe I could start fresh. And how wrong I'd been!

He was here.

Jonathan Price was here.

He was here, and all it took was one look at those deep brown eyes of his and I felt myself falling all over again.

I hated myself.

I hated that I had come to this school.

I hated that I was a weak, stupid shy excuse of a girl.

And above all...

I hated that I was still in love with the guy who'd broken my heart.

***********************************************************

Another Longer Chapter!!! ;)

Especially for my awesome fans

VOTE~~~~! =)

And comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 2.2K 48
***ATTENTION: This is the 3rd book in a series - don't go any further as there are MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Go back to my profile and add Not the Only...
599K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
616K 14K 62
LORD of the RINGS, the HOBBIT, the SILMARILLION REQUESTS: PERMANENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS FANDOM DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN CERTAIN CHARACTERS, PLOTS, SETT...
62.2K 1.3K 12
Moon wasn't meant to be alive. A biological and scientific failure so shouted by the head scientist when he hatched. Moon was a Velociraptor...A Ma...