1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and... *FINAL CHAPTER*

1) He's my best friend! 2) He's incredibly hot! and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time !!!

*Chapter 32*

(Paige's P.O.V)

I slowly walked through the school hallway's feeling as if there was a monkey sitting on my head. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was looking at me. I selfconciously tucked my hair neatly back, and tightened my pony tail, hoping my hair was the reason for all the attention, though something told me it wasn't just that. There weren't any funny stains on my clothing either.... so why were these people staring like that?!

I finally reached the arts and literature hallway and took a deep breath, there were only a few people lining their lockers, and they seemed sort of preoccupied. All I wanted by this time was to get to my locker, to pull open the door and take a look at myself in the mirror so I could fix whatever was wrong. Strangely, my locker came into sight, and with it something that was lying on the ground directly in front of it.

I bent down and picked up the rolled up piece of paper, wondering what kind of weird joke this was. Slowly unrolling it, even a little scared I must admit, I began to read the two scribbled lines.

"Paige, trust me, you look perfectly fine and the attention you probably recieved on the way here should be ignored. P.S. I also promise you there are no stains on your clothes."

I wrinkled my forehead and looked around, confused as to whether I should be laughing or crying at this point. What the heck was going on!

Was someone spying on me?! Or was I finally losing it?

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I whipped around so fast that the person had to hold onto my shoulders to balance me. When I was stable once again, I realized I was looking into the face of one of the juniors, her lockers was a few down from mine, and she'd been one of the preoccupied ones on my way here.

She slowly smiled and pointed behind her. When I followed her directions and looked at what she was pointing at, I saw about ten other students, all the ones who'd been busy doing something when I'd walked by, turn and lift up a piece of paper each.

Using my brain by this point, I started from the closest students and read my way down the hall, pausing at each paper to assemble this message.

"Paige." I read aloud, pausing at the first person. Okay, so this was obviously adressed to me, it was safe to go on, I assumed. My heart beat could be felt and heard clearly, I didn't know if I should pass out or keep going. I decided to do the latter.

"Paige. You mean the world. Don't ever change. You're perfection to me. Your heart belongs to me. And mine belongs to you. Be my girlfriend. Be my love. Be mine. Forever." I read the last card in a very unattractive, sobbing voice, and sniffed my nose a bit too. Oh nate, you pathetic loser! I loved him so much right now!

I looked around desperately for any sign of him, the students holding the cards just continued to smile sheepishly, while some of the femaled had even gotten a little teary eyed themselves.

"Nate.... please come out so I can choke you!" I said outloud, trying my best to sound a little angry, though it was getting really hard to do so.

He came out from one of the art classrooms, his head slightly ducked and a worried look on his face.

"You're not going to actually choke me are you?" he asked with concern.

It was getting really, really hard not to attack him now, I wanted to jump onto him, yank him as close as possible, and devote my life to loving him.

But I coughed instead, and motioned him closer with my finger.

He took the few steps in between that were necessary, and it wasn't long until I'd grabbed onto his shoulder and gotten on top toes. And nate was a pretty smart guy I must say, because his arms were around me just as fast and before either one of us knew it we were kissing deeply. His mouth worked magic on me as always, and I told myself not to pass out just as yet.