Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas

208K 7.9K 8.4K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

"You look stunning!" Luca complimented me as I made sure that my skirt didn't get wedged in between the car door.

"Thank you," I flashed him a grin, "I've had this dress for a while and it was just sitting in the back of the closet. You're lucky is red!" He returned my grin and turned the car on. "You look nice, too! I like the red tie!"

"Thank you," He nodded once and looked back at the road.

I didn't have this dress just sitting around in my freaking closet. I had no red dresses that made me feel comfortable, so Mrs. Maggie and I went shopping in the morning for the perfect dress.

When I saw the dress on the mannequin I almost died. It was beautiful with long sleeves and a boat neckline, so it was pretty modest in the front. The back was open, pooling right around my hips to add that sexy look and it hugged my curves in all the right places.

It was a beautiful dress that came as a bargain of $50. It looked like it was made by a famous designer, but had the perfect price tag on it. I adored it. The fabric was soft and comfortable, and the dress wasn't too tight, so I could move around easily.

Once we arrived to the hotel, we waited behind the line of cars that were being ushered away by valets. Throughout the ride, Luca was quiet and I didn't really have anything to say. It was unusual, but the soft jazz playing in the background seemed to soothe my talkative nature.

I was somewhat thankful that he didn't bring up our strip club adventure. I could shamelessly say that I tickled the colour out of my skittle when I got up to my room, after he left. All I could think of was his bulge rubbing against my core as I grinded him and it undid me.

I glanced over at Luca as he spoke to the valet and bit my bottom lip. He made that black tuxedo look so damn good, that it made my mouth water. His hair was slicked back casually and it didn't seem to have any gel added to it. He was the definition of devilishly handsome.

Damn him and his good looks for not wanting to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with him!

"Luca!" A whiny, very nasally voice called out, startling me out of my thoughts and I looked in the direction of the woman. She needed to stop visiting the plastic surgeon so much because it was starting to show in a really unattractive way.

Her breasts were ready to pop out of her low-cut dress and her nose was sharp enough to cut through paper. Her entire body resembled a really disproportioned Barbie doll and I almost felt bad for her.

Almost because she was eyeing me like I was the spawn of Satan and I hadn't done anything to her.

"Giselle," Luca nodded once in a polite greeting. He turned his body to me, relaxing his hand against the small of my back and looked back at Botox Barbie. "This is my date – Daniela. Daniela," he smiled in my direction, "this is Giselle."

She glanced over me once and then at the man holding her arm. He wasn't unattractive, in fact, there was something almost sexy about the way he had his glasses. However, his expression looked almost snobby and his energy just wasn't vibing with mine.

"Huh?" She scoffed lightly, turning to her date, but spoke loud enough for me to hear, "I didn't know we could bring escorts in here!"

I smiled, sweetly. "That's because you wouldn't be able to afford me."

Luca raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to say something, but I shook my head and tugged him away from them. He gave a quiet chuckle and then cleared his throat. "I am sorry for her behaviour; she's always been very..."

"Bitchy?" I offered, looking at the paintings decorating the plain white walls. "No worries, I can defend myself. I'll try to behave like a total lady, though, I don't want to embarrass you."

He didn't say anything, just tightened his grip on me momentarily and then turned his head to admire the painting I was looking at. I immediately recognised it, but I didn't want to geek out in front of all the geeks.

"There's something so strange, but beautiful about Renaissance art."

"Picasso was great," Giselle commented, nodding her head excitedly. Dumb bïtch didn't know her art.

Luca tilted his head, frowning. "It doesn't look like Picasso's craftsmanship."

"Because it's not," I muttered.

He raised an eyebrow, turning to me. "You recognise the painting?"

I nodded. "It's called Madonna and Child." I smiled at him, loving the glares that Giselle was sending my way. I didn't even know her and she was ready to bury me in her backyard. "It's by Fra Filippo Lippi, he's one of the quattrocento."

"A Quattro-what?" Giselle frowned. Her date turned to face me, suddenly looking quite interested in what I had to say.

So much for not geeking out!

"Quattrocento," I repeated, "it refers to the cultural events that happened in the 15th century."

Giselle's date – who was still nameless, but suddenly looked a little less arrogant and more inviting – smiled, revealing pearly white teeth and adorable dimples. "Yes," Oh, he has an English accent – amárrame, papi! "It means 400 in Italian; not many people know it as that."

There was a cute little interested glint going on in his eyes and I wanted to squeeze his cheeks, but also reprimand him because no matter how dumb his date was, she was still his date; he had to respect her.

I shrugged, squeezing Luca's arm gently because he was suddenly very rigid against me. "I like art. You know," I said thoughtfully, speaking more to Luca than Giselle and her date, but they didn't walk away, "it's believed that Lippi ran away with a nun, who apparently was the inspiration for these paintings."

"I'm sorry," Giselle's date cleared his throat, interrupting, "I don't believe we were properly introduced." He stepped forward, letting go of Giselle's arm and took my hand in his. "I'm Dillon Hawthorne."

I placed my hand in his and he gave it a light kiss. I smiled, flattered. "I'm Daniela Rodriguez."

"Beautiful and smart," He murmured, letting go of my hand and turned to Luca, "I have never met an escort that intelligent."

"You wound me, sir," I feigned offense, "if you would just take a second to talk to your escort instead of fantasising about all the ways you want to fück her brains out, you'd know she's intelligent." I turned to Giselle, "Right, Giselle?"

She opened her mouth to retort an answer, but I looked away and pointed at another painting. "Ooh, look a Mariotto Albertinelli!" I yanked Luca in the direction of the painting and breathed out in relief when they didn't follow. "Goodness," I breathed out, "they're an annoying couple."

Luca didn't say anything, so I turned back to look at him to find him just staring at me with a surprised look in his eyes. "What?" I felt my cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.

"Nothing," He finally snapped out of whatever he was on and shook his head, taking a step next to me, "you just surprise me every time."

I grinned, winking in his direction, "Like I told Dillon, if you would just take the time to get to know your escort, instead of fantasising about fücking her brains out, you'd see that I'm not totally stupid."

He made a little sound at the back of his throat, but didn't say anything. I pursed my lips, turning to look at him and whispered, "Are you fantasising about fücking my brains out?" I lowered my voice, leaning closer to him, "Because, honey, I could be your genie and make your dreams come true."

"Jesus, Daniela," He sighed, squeezing the bridge of his nose tiredly.

I shrugged, turning back to the painting. "All you have to do is rub my-"

"Luca!" Another excited voice called out and I sighed. Everyone seemed to like Luca and I didn't understand how because he was so quiet all the time! It was like he was a hermit crab!

At least this time it was a man. If it had been another woman, I might've pulled my claws out and started attacking them.

"Dominic!" Luca exclaimed, shaking the man's hand firmly and happily. "How have you been?"

"I've been well!" Dominic grinned, glancing in my direction. The only thing I could think of to describe Dominic was a tall mountain of sexy chocolate. The colour of his skin was a beautiful chocolate that seemed mighty fine in his fitted grey suit and he had breath-taking caramel coloured eyes. "I see you have been well, too."

Luca chuckled, turning to face me and said, "Daniela, this is one of my good friends, Dominic. Dominic, this is my date Daniela."

"Pleasure to meet you," He kissed my hand gently, but more respectful than Dillon had.

"Likewise," I smiled. "Do they call you Dom for short?"

He raised an eyebrow, thinking about it and shook his head, slowly. "No, I don't think anyone does."

They're missing out, because I'd love to call him my Dom...if you get what I mean.

Luca seemed to pick up on my innuendo and sighed, placing his hand on my back again and lowered his head so that I was the only one that could hear him. "Really, Daniela? Can't you go a second without thinking about sex?"

"That's impossible to do when you're surrounding by so many sexy machos," I responded candidly.

He sighed, turning back to Dominic and they began to catch up. I just nodded and smiled, not wanting to embarrass Luca with my unfiltered mouth.

I expected the dinner to be much more boring and full of cliché-looking geeks, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually full of attractive people. Granted there were some funky looking couples (like very young girls with very old men,) but they all seemed comfortable.

The food was delicious and Luca wasn't terrible company. He was actually conversing with me and explaining all the geek talk about technology. The night was going great, the music was soothing and fun, and the food needed a little bit of seasoning, but I would survive.

"I have to go powder my nose," I smiled at Luca, touching his arm lightly.

He nodded, returning my smile and said, "I'll be here."

"You better be," I muttered, "you're my ride home." He didn't seem to hear me and I was in a hurry to pee.

Once I finally found the bathroom, I almost sprinted towards the toilets to relieve my poor bladder. I had been drinking way too much water to keep the champagne light.

I walked out to wash my hands in the sink and kept my eyes down once I heard the door opening. For a really expensive-looking hotel, the soap was really cheap-looking and it smelled like burnt rubber.

I grimaced, turning to the hand dryers and stood in front of it, ignoring my surroundings.

"Thought I'd find you here."

I sighed, shaking my head and said, "Oh, come on, not the cliché bathroom scene!"

Giselle glared at me, crossing her arms over her humongous chest and said, "How much did he pay you? Did he really stoop that low? What?" She chuckled coldly, "Could he not find a woman as good as me after we slept together?"

I rolled my eyes, growing irritated at her lame attempts at insults. "Giselle, you look really pathetic right now. Please get out of my way."

"You need to leave him alone, you Mexican little whore!"

Again, I rolled my eyes and sighed, "What is it with you dumb gringas thinking every Hispanic person is Mexican? I'm fücking Puerto Rican! That's in the Caribbean; Mexico isn't! Get it through your Botox-filled head!"

Giselle ignored me. She stepped to the side and hissed, "Luca doesn't need a dumb gold-digger like you to ruin his reputation! Every important person in that fücking room thinks you're a prostitute and it's going to cost him a lot of business deals! He's going to go from a rich, hot bachelor to a poor hated bastard!"

I gritted my teeth, fighting every nerve in my body to not punch her fake boobs and pushed past her. I wasn't going to waste another breath on her and I, sure as hell, wasn't going to beat her up because it'd ruin my dress.

I was itching to just punch her once, but I had promised Luca that I would act like a lady and a lady wouldn't drag Botox-Bimbo through the hotel's lobby and out the street. I breathed in deeply and stopped at the corner of the entrance to the dinner.

Part of me wanted to go back in the room and take back my pride, but the other felt bad that Luca was about to lose business because I somehow looked like an escort. I didn't know where the hell people got that from, but I felt guilty.

My dress wasn't revealing in the front, it actually had a high collar, but the back was exposed for everyone to see and maybe that's why they thought I was some sort of high-end hooker. It pissed me off, but I was too worried about Luca's reputation to go in and clear my name.

"De verdad que eres una pendeja más dramática, Daniela," I sighed as I made my way to the lobby. I would just catch a cab and tell Luca that I got sick. Since I had gone to the bathroom, I was sure he would believe me.

Every nerve in my body was fighting me, screaming at me to stop being a dramatic little bitch and go back to the dinner, but if I wanted to keep working for that fine piece of man, then I needed to make sure that he kept his job – whatever the hell his job was.

"Hey!" Luca grabbed my arm, pulling me back, "Where are you going?"

Well, there goes my dramatic exit!

I cleared my throat, tucking back my straight hair and sighed, "I was going home."

"What did Giselle say?" He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. I raised my eyebrow. How the hell did he know that she was the reason why I was leaving?! "I saw her going to the bathroom after you; when she came back smiling like she got a present and you didn't come back, I knew something was wrong."

I sighed again, pulling my hand away from him and said, "I just want to go home, Luca."

"Okay," He nodded, "I'll take you."

"No, that's fine!" I shook my head, quickly, "I can just call for a cab."

He rolled his eyes, grabbing my elbow and walked me to the exit. I didn't say anything as he ordered the valet to get his car or when the car pulled up and he opened the door for me. Hell, I didn't speak at all because I was annoyed that I was trying to help his reputation, but he was just going with me and all those judgy old hags would probably think that he was paying me more money.

Luca stopped for a red light and turned his head to face me. "Are you going to tell me what she said?"

I sighed, looking away from him, out the window. "She said that everyone thinks I'm an escort and that that was going to ruin your reputation and you'd probably lose a lot of money."

He scoffed, shaking his head and gave a little chuckle. "Daniela, that's absolutely absurd."

I glared at him, crossing my arms. "Excuse me? How the hell is that absurd! I'm trying to help you!"

He shook his head, still smiling. "None of those people think you're an escort or that you're some hooker, in fact, they all think we're dating."

"Oh," I pursed my lips, my mood doing a 180.

"Giselle was just jealous," He chuckled, "and you fell in her trap. I'm going to stop at my apartment to get some equipment that I need at the office."

I shrugged. "That's fine with me."

The rest of the drive there was silent, mostly because I was pissed that I fell into Giselle's stupid mind games and I couldn't go back to beat her up. If I ever had the displeasure of meeting her again, I'd poke her boob with a needle and yank her stupid extensions out.

"I'm coming with you," I announced as he turned the car off. "You'll probably take forever if I don't come."

He didn't say anything, just waited until I was out of the car to lock the doors. I lifted my skirt from the floor, so that he wouldn't step on it and waited until he opened the door. Once we were inside the apartment, Luca went into his room and I sat on the barstool in the kitchen.

I really couldn't understand how that sexy man could have sex with all those crazy bimbos, but he couldn't even blink my way! Was I really that ugly?! Clearly, I wasn't, he had invited me as his date, so he had to be somewhat attracted to me!

"You confuse me," I muttered, standing up and turned to face him as he walked back into the room.

He took his suit jacket off, leaving just the white shirt underneath and as he walked toward me, he glanced down at his wrists, tying the cuffs. Fück me. "What?"

"I just don't get it," I narrowed my eyes, pressing my back against the wall. "It's sex; almost every man likes sex and you're definitely one of those." I waved down his body, trying to prove my point, "I've cleaned up plenty of freaking dirty sheets from your crazy rendezvouses with different girls."

He breathed in deeply, his blue eyes darkening as they glanced over my breasts. "Why?"

I rolled my eyes again. His jaw ticked in annoyance; I could tell he hated it when I rolled my eyes. Hell, he hated when I defied him, but goodness gracious, it wasn't fair that he could have sex with anyone who threw themselves at him and he couldn't let me hop into the bandwagon! I wanted a piece of his fine ass, too!

"Why, what?" I licked my lips, fidgeting under his intense stare. "I just want you to fück me, dude. I'm not asking you to marry me! Besides, it's not like I'm totally hideous."

"No," He stepped towards me, glowering in my direction, "you're not."

I tilted my head back, to the side, trying to keep staring him down. There was something so delicious about knowing that I pissed him off whenever I defied him. I could tell it drove him crazy and I loved driving him crazy. "Then, I give up. I don't know what makes me so despicable that you don't even bat an eye when I throw myself at you. Not to blow my own horn, papi, pero diablo, if I were doing it to any other straight guy, I wouldn't be talking right now; we'd be fücking."

Luca held my gaze, ticking his jaw again. I wasn't sure where all the sexual tension came from, but I was loving it. I was ready to start having a mind-blowing, earthshattering orgasm by just looking at him. "Give me a reason."

"A reason for?"

"Why I should have sex with you," he replied.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "I already told you? It's sex! You like sex, I like sex – it's self-explanatory."

"No," he shook his head, keeping our eyes locked together to the point I felt like I was going to pass out. "Give me another one."

I gritted my teeth together. "I'm throwing myself at you," I hissed, "I look like a desperate bïtch in heat that can't get a man on her own. Trust me, papi, I can get any man I want, but for some reason; my vagina has an infatuation with you!"

Luca towered over me, his lips centimetres away from mine and he placed his hand on my waist. "Una buena razón sería; que eres una diosa," He brushed his lips against mine and I shivered.

He did not speak English to me.

"Wait, wait, wait, back that fine motherfücking ass up!" I snapped out of my daze, "Did you just speak Spanish to me?!"

He chuckled, brushing his thumb against my bottom lip and slid his other hand down my legs. "I'm Italian, hermosa, I was just waiting for you to realise that our languages are very similar."

"Fück me," I whispered, "so, all this time you knew what I was saying?!" He nodded, tilting my head to the side and nibbled down my neck. I gasped, quickly wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders and gulped. "Okay, but what changed?"

My heart was beating so fast in my chest, I might've had a heart attack. I really didn't want to stop the moment, but just a second ago he didn't want to touch me!

Luca darted his tongue out, teasing me as he kissed down my throat. "What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes, placing my hands against his firm chest and said, "You're not stupid, Luca, come on. Just an hour ago, you were disgusted by all the sexual comments I was making."

He grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head with one hand and with the other, tilted my chin up to look at him. "I've wanted to devour you ever since you walked through that damn door."

"Then, why the hell didn't you?!" I frowned, "I was practically begging you for sex, you dïck!"

I was feeling a mixture of embarrassment and anger. This asshole had acted like I had the plague whenever I made comments about sex and all of the sudden he wanted to fück me?! I was not about to be pranked on national television.

He sighed, pulling back so that our eyes were levelled, but kept my wrists pinned above my head. "This is going to sound really fücked up, but it's the truth and I'm sure you'd rather have the truth than have me lie to you."

"Just spit it out," I countered.

"You're...different." I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head to the side. "Don't get me wrong, Daniela, I think your personality is amazing, it's so different than what I'm used to. You have tattoos and piercings and you go to strip clubs and the women that I'm around, aren't that way. They tell me what I want to hear, but you just say whatever comes to your mind and that was new to me."

I swallowed, rolling my eyes. "That's a really shitty excuse."

"It's the truth," He chuckled, leaning forward again and spread my legs with his. His free hand returned to my leg and he raised my skirt, brushing his fingers against my skin. I breathed in deeply, quickly, feeling goose bumps raising all over my skin at his sensual touch and moaned when he lightly nipped at the soft spot on my neck.

"What do you want, hermosa?" He whispered, that sexy Italian accent of his making his Spanish even better. I was so fücked and all he was doing was touching me!

"W-what?" I gasped, not realising that I was the one holding my hands above my head now. His other hand was holding me to him as he trailed his fingers up my thighs, brushing past my lace panties.

They were totally useless, so if he wanted to rip them off and take me out of my misery, I'd cry out in happiness.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He whispered, continuing to kiss up and down my throat.

"Fück," I breathed out when his fingers brushed against my core. The heat of his fingers against my skin was driving me mad. I needed to take away the little bit of friction that my underwear was causing, so that I could feel his fingers against my bare skin.

Luca chuckled, low and throaty. "In due time, yes." He lowered his voice, making my insides clench in despair. "Be more specific."

"Everything," I managed to stutter out, "I want you do to every – shït," I gasped, "-thing."

"Details, hermosa," A little bite on the spot right underneath my ear. My eyes rolled back and my knees buckled as he dipped his hands inside my underwear. "You've been this wet all this time?"

At that moment, I couldn't speak any language. It was as if my brain shut off and all I could feel were Luca's fingers and lips. He had only rubbed his fingers against my wet core for a couple of times and I could already feel the familiar sensation bubbling in my stomach.

I couldn't be sure what changed his mind or what even sparked the mood, but I was happy as hell it was happening. I was ready to do anything he wanted as long as he kept touching me the way he was.

His fingers rocked back and forth against me, teasing me in the evillest way imaginable. My stomach contorted, my breaths came in short gasps and my hands rested on top of my head weakly.

My orgasm came quick and beautiful, like a lightening; it shook through my entire body, leaving a buzzing sensation behind and I swore I reached nirvana. The best part of it all was that Luca didn't seem to be finished with me. 

~*~

Finals week kicked my ass; I haven't slept more than five hours every day and I swear I'm going to die. I'm so sorry, I didn't even proofread this chapter, I don't know if it flows or if it even makes sense, but I felt bad that I hadn't updated in a long time, so I whisked this up. Now I'm going to die and sleep and hope that this makes sense, hah.

Next chapter we get actual answers xD

xoxo, Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 9.1K 32
Mercedes Kingsley is beautiful, spoiled, and one with a few different sides. Her best side? She has a huge and kind heart that she uses to put others...
33.1K 636 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
288K 8.2K 55
Yes, I'm a bitch A Mistress, So what? And what's this story about? Just read the title.
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...