What if?! KNB X READER [compl...

By theclumsylion

"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something... More

KNB
feeling a bit blue
jealousy is not the best policy?
CONFESSIONS, CONFESSIONS, EVERYWHERE!
"once i was seven years old"
sleepover!
ex
Midnight Nightmare
After a rainy day the sun will come out
How i met u NOT how i met ur motha
The Bento Express
Up, up and away!
The baby mews.
Acting a bit... Childish... Pffff
I Think we Should Break up
Lets play a game
Guess HOO the new ace is
Basketball Coach
BEWARE: OOCness ahead
Cuddle buddies!
Mothers day! Late
Musical instrument
Disneyland Princesses
HahahahaSNORThahahah
D O G
BEWEAR: AUTHOR FORCING OOCNESS POLICY
Teachers be like
"I'll jump in front of a train for you"
Movie Night!
I love you, I love you so much!
Hah! GAYYYYYY!
Father and Son
Cake Masters
Christmas Craziness
New Years Kiss
Instagram Posts
Water Fight
Pillows
Jealous to Embraressd
Be Mine Valentine?
Naked
awkward.
Lingerie
Neko
Work With da Force of the Lingerie
Amnesia
Beauty
Kids, am I Right?
AP
Eyes, Ears, Legs
Brothers
ALL IN MY JEANS BRUH!
Puppy Madness
"Part of That World!"
Uh Oh.
"I'm late, I'm late!"
The Sound of Fireworks is Boom, Boom, kabooie! Sparkle, Sparkle!
Pokemon Go! Legandary!
Yaoi
OMGS
The Voice
CHILDREN OF ATHENA RUN! IT'S A SPIDER!
"Hows The Weather Down Their?"
LMFAO while my head is hurting
The Shrimp Trys Out for Basketball
"Kids, roast is a bad word!"
Choose yours
You might want to read until the end
Explainations Now
New Years Drunk Party + Little Surprise (wink)
"To Sexy For my Shirt, to Sexy it Hurts" //Bursts out Laughing//
"See You Next Level"
the color blue
Daily vlog of- OH SHIIII- *BOOM*
Fluffy Childhood Stories
A 'Helpful' Guilde?
Peace
AN
1st of october
tangeled but they r flynn rider and u r rapunzel
FEED THE BABY
the last game
the last chapter
Long Time No See

Christmas Morning Mayhem

1.7K 72 22
By theclumsylion

[errors] [requests open]

The picture down below, to those who don't know but really should, is my otp.

I made a Yuri on ice what if but like I said in having problems on how to organize it.

Should I make if formatted like this book but only have yurio, Yuri, and Victor as the mains or do the characters in ep 10-11 be the mains. Or maybe have you guys choose for each scenario.

Please comment or DM me your thought it would be a great help.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

||AKASHI||

~"I'm thankful for my son and you, my everything"~

"WAKE UP, MOTHER, FATHER!" (Son name) yelled jumping at the bottom of your king sized bed, making sure not to accidentally jump on your feet or legs.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! SANTA CAME! TIME TO INWRAP THE PRESENTS! WAKE UP!"

Akashi groaned. You banged your head into the fluffy pillow trying your best to fall back asleep.

"One more minute..." You mutter, half-asleep.

"COME ON!-"

Akashi grabbed (Son name) by his ankle and yanked him down onto the bed in the middle of you two, like a sandwich.

"Hey," (Son name) pouted his red hair a mess.

You peeked out from the pillow with a smile on your face.

"Aw, your so adorable!" You say giving him a huge hug as he struggled.

You felt warm arm wrap around you and (Son name). Looking up you saw Akashi looking at you two with loving eyes.

He nuzzles his nose into your hair making you giggle, (Son name), still stuck in the middle of you and Akashi, had a grossed out face and pretended to barf.

"I'm so blessed to have you two in my life," he says.

"Ew dad, come on the presents are waiting!" (Son name) whined.

"Fine, we'll meet you down there-"

(Son name) jumped out of the bed and rushed downstairs, stomping. Akashi gave you a butterfly kiss on you forehead, lips, nose and eyes lids.

"Merry Christmas, my queen."

||KISE||

~"Let's stay together for years and years, ne? Merry Christmas, sugar"~

Kise stuffed in a sumo Santa suit waddled through the house, a loose fake beard an Santa hat on.

"Kids, come out and show your mom what you're wearing! You guys look great!" Kise called, a playful grin stuck on his face.

"But I don't want to!" (Daughter name) cried.

"I look like an idiot, dad," (Son name) complained.

Kise frowned and started to push his two children out of their hiding spot. "Smile, you two look fine!"

(Son name) was in a elf suit: green tights, pointed ears, a green mini hat and pointed shoes. (Daughter name) stood in a house mascots lower body half with a red light up nose and antlers.

You, sitting in the front row of the "Holiday Concert", we're trying your best not to laugh.

"And a one, two, one two three, go!" Kise whispered.

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS," they sang.

"AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

(Son name) and (Daughter name) looked each other in the eye, and while Kise started to bow to you, they pushed him off down the hall. His suit made him into a human bouncy ball and he soon got stuck in the entrance of the house.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS (FIRST NAME)!" Kise yelled, "MAY I HAVE SOME HELP!"

"(Daughter name), get the needle, we may have to pop his suit."

"Aye, aye mama bird!"

You squatted down to Kise's level and pecked him on the cheek.

"Your a dork."

Kise smiled. "But you love me!" Kise puckered his lips.

"I sure do, thanks for the little play, happy holidays Ryouta." You kissed him.

||MIDORIMA||

~"I'm thankful for having a beautiful wife- ZODIAC SIGN! it's good... I mean, uh... tch DON'T LAUGH!"~

Midorima looked around to see if the coast is clear. No one insight, good. Taking out wrapping paper, he started to peacefully wrap the families presents wondering what their reactions would be on Christmas morning.

"DAD! DAD?" (Daughter name) called. "YOU SAID WE'D PLAY- IS THAT THE PREMIUM BARBIE!"

(Daughter name) appeared at the doorway, several dolls in her hand and her hair up in cute little braids. She snatched the present out of Midorima's hands before he could hide it.

"G-Give it back!" He hisses trying to snatch it but (Daughter name) knew a thing or two about dodging.

"(Daughter name)," Midorima's tone a warning.

"Sorry," she pouted, then peaked behind her father only to see (Son name) favorite iPhone laying on the ground in its box.

"(SON NAME) DAD GOT YOU A PHONE!" (Daughter name) yelled. In a flash (Son name) was holding the phone hugging and kissing the unopened box.

"HEY! YOU TWO GET OUT!" Midorima shouted, his finger pointing at the exit.

(Son name) tried sneaking out the phone but Midorima snatched it before he left the room.

"Phew, at least (First name) didn't find-" Midorima turned around to see you stuff in your face with you (food) present and (Christmas gift) in your hand as you try and sneak out through the window.

"Oh, hi Shin-chan," you say sheepishly, "I was just leaving..."

You jumped out the window and ran across the yard.

"GET BACK HERE!"

Your two kids looked out through the window and say your escape.

"Darn it, we should of though about that! Mom is so smart," (Daughter name) said envious.

"Hey dads not upstairs..." (Son name) said.

The two rushed up into the room.

||KUROKO||

~"//hugs you// (First name) I'm thankful to have you, my beautiful star."~

"We're going to catch Santa for sure tonight!" The eldest twin whispered, an evil grin on his face.

"Y-Yeah!" His twin sister stammered.

The two rushed downstairs and hid waiting for their two parents to leave the first floor that had the tree and fireplace.

"Should we as him to come?" The twins heard you say concerned. "What if the kids do something, you know how (Eldest twin name) was making those traps set earlier."

"(First name), it's fine he can handle himself," Kuroko assured you with a butterfly kiss and a breath taking smile as he held your hands in his, "we already took down all the traps anyways so no one will get hurt by the darts."

"THEY TOOK MY TRAPS DOWN!" (Eldest twin name) scream whispered. "Their in the league with Santa, you heard what they said lil' sis?"

He looked over to see her sleeping.

"Oh well."

He heard his parents climb up the stairs ready for bed and once the coast was clear (Eldest twin name) emerged from his hiding spot and started making new and improved traps for the visitor tonight.

(Eldest twin name) retired back to his hiding spot where his twin sister still slept and starred to wait patiently for Santa. He didn't come until very early I the morning.

"THE HELL IS THIS DAMN THING!" He yelled as ordainments were thrown at him. "KUROKO, (FIRST NAME) I swear I you planned this I'll kill-"

A numbing dart hit his but three times and he fell to the floor with a thud that awoke the twin sleeping beauties.

"I CANT FEEL MY BUTT OR LEGS YOU TWO BASTARDS BETTER GET DOWN HERE!"

The twins climbed out of their hiding spot only to see Kagiama on the floor with his practice jersey on and presents already under the tree from later that night.

"Dang it!" The eldest cursed. "We only caught an idiot!"

The two walked away sad that couldn't catch Santa.

"H-HEY ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE! WHERES YOUR DAD! COME BACK!"

Bad luck for Kagiama, you are heavy sleeper. Especially since you were buried in Kuroko's arms barely able to here anything. Kuroko on the other hand was woken up by Kagiama's screams but ignored them wanting to look at your peaceful sleeping face forever.

||AOMINE|| (I think he's my bias now //shoves Akashi away// in sorry little red head!)

~"It's a mistletoe (First name), come here"~

"VICTORY, SWEET SWEET VICTORY! BITC-" (Eldest son name) took notice you stood at the doorway having a loud sip of coffee, your eyebrow raised.

"I meant bitcerlot," (Eldest son name) laughed scared.

"Mommy, mommy I got a pony!" (Daughter name) shouted excitedly playing with the My Little Pony Doll.

"Nerf gun, time to shoot some idiot," (Younger son name) says aiming at (Eldest son name's) head.

Aomine came barging in wearing a Santa suit that was stuffed with pillows, a cotton beard and a hat.

"On the other hand, there's dad," (Younger son name) positioned his gun at his dad.

"AHAHAHAH IN HERE!" Aomine shouted winking at you, a grin grew on your face.

"DOG PILE!" (Eldest son name) shouted jumping at his dad and tackling him on the floor, the others soon followed and everyone was a laughing mess.

You leaned against the door frame wishing you had your camera right now.

"Babe, you not coming?" Aomine asked, "Santa needs a Miss Claus!"

Aomine grabbed at you and you let out a squeal, you placed your mug down and turned away to run to safety, but Aomine was able to catch your ankle and drag you down into the family dog pile.

"Good morning, doll face," Aomine whispered giving a peck at your forehead. (Younger son name) stuck his finger in his open mouth and you daughter fluttered her eyes at the two of you wishing she had someone like that.

"You gave morning breath, Daiki," you said, but gave the big oaf a kiss anyways. Aomine grinned.

Aomine jumped up, his daughter still hanging off his neck, she giggled.

"GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR EVERYONE!" He shouted.

"What, what, what!!" The two sons yelled.

"A puppy!"

"Oh crap," you say.

||MURASAKIBARA||

~"(First name) come here, I wanna hug and kiss you"~

The lights were breath taking as you two and (Daughter name) walked downtown to see the Christmas lights. His hand gently wrapped around yours giving you warmth in the cold night.

"Atsushi, look at that one, isn't it amazing!" You pointed at an moving elf that was lit up with Christmas lights.

"Yeah," Murasakibara said. "Look (First name), a present wrapping contest! Let's compete! Do you wanna go (Daughter name)?"

"Yes! It says the prize is a week supply of candy from dads favorite place!" (Daughter name) says, dragging you over.

"Okay, okay well compete!" You said giving in with a laugh.

"On your mark, get set... GO!" The spokesman yelled.

"Ah, (First name) I'm stuck." Murasakibara was trapped in wrapping paper and tape.

"M-Mom! This won't come off me!" (Daughter name) yelled, tape wrapped all over her like she was a Christmas mummy.

"(First name) look I'm a present!"

Murasakibara abandoned the real gift he was supposed to wrap and placed a bow on top of his head as his abdomen down was covered in wrapping paper and tape.

You laughed. "Come here Sushi, allow me to help."

You unwrapped the Titan and he bent down giving you small kiss on your head. A small smile on his face, your cheeks felt rosey.

"Hehe, thanks (First name)."

"M-Mom, Dad! I'm seriously stuck!" (Daughter name) yelped.

You ran over to help her out and laughed at the scenario she was in, she looked like a tape monster.

BLOOPERS & BTS...

(For BTS or behind the scenes I always feel like I'm the director of this and you and the GoM are my actors idk why but I just feel like that)

||AKASHI||

Director (me): and... Action!

//Akashi pulls son down//

You: im sorry i can't

Aka: fine just say it

You: CRABBY PADDY BURGER!

Director: //face hits desk//

//you and Akashi are the bread and your son is the paddy//

(Lol my sister just read this and was like: Spongebob my dude add it)

||KISE||

//you pop his suit//

//Kise goes flying off//

//he looks like a ballon that filled up then you release it and it goes everywhere//

//lands in the North Pole//

||MIDORIMA||

//you run across the yard//

//the neighbors are outside on the porch//

Neighbor son: why can't our Christmas be as fun as theirs?

//shin-chan tackling you to the ground//

//kids running off with their toys//

//mido trying to catch them//

//you grabbing his ankles//

You: IM SACRIFICING MYSELF FOR YOU KIDS RUN!

Neighbor parent: sweetie look away

//covers sons eyes//

||KUROKO||

11:52 AM hours since tiger first came

//you two finally come down//

Taiga: you guys are hung to be ded once I feel my butt again

||AOMINE||

//minutes before Aomine showed up//

//him at the mall//

//running away from a half naked fat guy with a white beard//

Santa: GIVE ME BACK MY SUIT!

Aomine: NO IM TAKING IT

||MURASAKIBARA||

//loses the contest//

//still goes the the candy shop//

//buys the entire place//

Sushi: we ain't giving them any

Daughter: YEAH!

You: I feel like I'm being a bad person to look up to

Sushi:

You:

You: lol oh well yolo

I feel like ik what they'd call you as nicknames:

Akashi (high ranks and British XD :3)
- my queen
- empress
- darling
- sweet heart
- babe
- gorgeous
- love

Kise (his would be cute and descriptive(?))
- princess
- baby angel
- cutie
- love
- sweetie
- baby
- beautiful
- gorgeous

Midorima (whenever he said a nickname it would be always is what I'd think lol)
- satan (jk)
- honey
- baby
- Juliet (like to his Romeo)
- nandayo (lol)
- lettuce (since you call him carrot he calls you lettuce)

Kuroko (his would be all kind and caring and sweet)
- sweet heart
- honey
- darling
- beautiful
- my star
- beautiful star
- cutie
- muffin
- angel

Aomine (I have a lot for him😏, I feel like Aomine should be riding a motorcycle)
- baby
- babe
- angel
- sugar
- baby cake
- doll face
- princess
- love
- kitty
- sweet heart
- sweetie

Murasakibara: (his would definitely be based on sweets lol)
- sugar
- baby cake
- angel cake
- sweetie
- shorty
- love
- muffin

Any other nicknames I don't know (my knowledge is limited) comment them!

Comment I love to read the humorous ones and I live to know what's on your mind while reading!

Check out my other books and please help me out with my predicament up in the intro!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
75.8K 1.7K 25
Six of them and only one of you, I wonder how this would turn out
228K 5.9K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
295K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...