My Story | Owari No Seraph

By ajlsama

Skye Hoshizora. A girl who is part of the Imperial Demon Army. She is nicknamed the demon and the main gossi... More

The meeting
Mission
The mission part 2
Ready
Arriving
The Fight
Reunion
Waking up
I can't... get close to you
All better
Ba thump... Ba thump...
Mika is a vampire?!?
My Past - My History
Sleepover with the Boys?
Seraph of the End
What's going on?
Chosen
A secret accident?
Owari no Seraph experiments?
"Maybe, for the first time, I'm falling in love."
Uncontrollable
"You want to save him, don't you?"
Special Chapter - Yuu's PoV
The fight begins NOW
Hi, im back!!
Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

How Skye met Mika

1.8K 68 6
By ajlsama

  - Flashback -

Why am I so weak? I'm all alone. I lost my sister and my parents. Ferid Bathory will pay for this. Karma: what comes around goes around.

How long has it been since I had food? Who knows?

Maybe I could just die here. Well that would be great. An end of sadness.

"Hello there!" A boy with blonde hair about the same age as me walked up to me. His blue eyes were like sapphires, how beautiful I thought to myself they drew me in, mesmerised.

"Erm hi..."

"What are you doing alone in the park?" He said sitting on the swing next to me.

"I have no place to stay." I say blandly. It was the truth.

"Oh. Wait. You can come back with me to the Hyakuya Orphanage!" The boy shouted with excitement.

"I really can't."

"Why can't you? There's plenty of room and fresh food!" His eyes were glistening. His voice was soothing I could just peacefully fall asleep.

"I couldn't just barge into your lives." In secret I really wanted to go with him but it didn't seem to be right. I knew I was different so why do I feel this way?

"It's an orphanage! We provide shelter for those who have no where to go. Come on! Come back with me!" He gently tugs on my hand.

"I give in." I say reaching for the warm hand he stretched out to me. I felt his warmth as he helped me up.

"I'm Mikaela. But everyone calls me Mika. Nice to meet you! What's your name." So his name is Mikaela; gift from God. Mika; a new moon. He lives up to his name. How can someone be so perfect and not be a gift from God, he shines just as bright as a moon. He must of been sent her to balance out the evils of the vampires.

I smiled. "Skye. My name is Skye Hoshizora. Nice to meet you too." We shook hands.

"Your name is so beautiful but not as beautiful as your smile." My cheeks flushed. It was the first compliment I have received in ages. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 69 11
Published: Nov. 4, 2020 4:22 PM (BEWARE THIS CONTENT CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE READING) He is forsaken in the presence of the gods, yet he is still reje...
5.8K 253 18
[Book written & Cover by: ShioNagisa] LABELED MATURE FOR: -PROFANITY/STRONG LANGUAGE. -MAY have some descriptions of wounds and lots of violence. A...
142K 3.9K 13
Seven years ago you were the first human to try for a cursed gear. Unfortunately, you were possessed by the demon Yashirohira. For years you fought t...
465K 15K 48
[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are M...