Origins of: Emma H.

By Angel_CTH

Its about Emma Goodall's life and how it changed. Along the way she finds herself falling for a vampire and Y... More

When I found out that my sister was a vampire
Girls Night Gone Wrong
The Night of an Old Stalker
New Friends, More Family
Deadly Moon
Best and Worst Side Effects
Trickster Treats pt. 1
Trickster Treats pt.2
Trickster Treats pt. 3
Strangers united pt.1
Strangers united pt.2
Strangers untied pt.3
Strangers united pt.4
Heart-breaking truth
Dark Day
Werdiest Fever
Oldest Friend
Me and You Fight The Darkness pt. 1
Me and You Fight the Darkness pt.2
Suprise/Junior Year pt. 1
Junior Year pt.2
Junior Year pt. 3/Sensual Much?
Search Parties and What's on my neck
Partying Hurts
Bad Night pt. 1
Bad Night pt.2/ Good things happen pt.1
Good things happen pt.2
A fight against Dad?
Dentistry?
Spring Break and Anger Issues
I Am Just Fine. Okay.
Did the world do what I think it just did?
Imprinting Problem pt.1
Imprinting Problem pt. 2
Hakuna Matata, No Worries
Winter Dance/ Carnival
Christmas Eve
I'm Stuck
All I Need Is History To Creep Me Out
Having a Cage, are you serious?
Echien House, Nightmare Come To Life
Chaos has arrived
A Chess Method
The Return Of A Dead Girl, The Talk is overdue
Red Moon
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Premature Awareness Month
Hybrid Hunters, Really?
Some Facts You Didn't Know About The Characters and more Characters Coming Soon
Bloodlines
Valentines Day
The Comet
He Makes Me Feel Better
Three Words Can Fix Any Situation
Back To School and more family
Alex Has A Little Meltdown
Will You Still Be My GF?
Good To Have You Back Brother
Playing With Fire And Heartstrings
A Family Outting
The Dream.
My Superman
Vanished
Shocking Reaction
Danger Zone
He's Up To Something

Origins of: Emma G.

472 10 0
By Angel_CTH

I don't own the charater Emma Goodall. Saban Brands does. I do own what goes on in this book.Other Characters from Pretty Little Lairs, Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries I don't own. There are 2 characters named Derek. The Derek I am using is in all the chapters. Teen Wolf Derek is in rare chapters

My family and How we got seperated pt. 1

Hi, my name is Emma Goodall or maybe I thought so. I live with my uncle, who is crazy and a werewolf, and my aunt, who is now dead because of my crazy ass uncle. Any who I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. My brothers names are (from oldest to youngest) Charlie, Derek, Xavier. My sisters (from middle to younger) Elena, and Skylar. My family is the FIRST natural born hybrid family. Which I am the eldest because I am 215. I hate being the eldest. My life is more worth it than I ever knew possible. Let me start telling you about my life. I am a premature.

The Night I found out. Here is what I remembered since I broke my mom's compulsion. *At dinner* "Emma your father is stuck at work tonight." my mom said. "Jesus Christ, Derek! Go take a bath before you eat. Damn." I said " Can I invite Gia and Emily over than, please mom." "No!" said my mom as she locked her eyes on the door. My thoughts were ok no more wine for you. Than all of a something my dad comes rushing though the door. My mom took him into the basement. He whispered "Its a blue moon tonight. Let the kids go have a sleepover at a friends house." My mom seemed worried.

Her eyes locked on mine and she said to my dad "I told Emma, Derek, Charlie, and Xavier it was family night and Emma and Xavier helped me make dinner since I am pregnant and I had to sit down." "Fine!" said dad " ,but after dinner go to the hospital. OK?" I couldn't feel my toes. Then I fell out of the chair unconsious. So my Mom called the hospital.

The perimedics came and tried to get me to respond to there questions. So later at the hospital when I was waking up. I saw only my brothers and I started asking questions such as: where is my mom? My doctor said "Your mom is in...." she was enturupted by crying of two little babies which were Skylar and Elena. My two new sisters. Then the room went black and the doctor rushed me into the intesive care unit or I.C.U. I could here my mom crying from far away. I think she was worried about me then she cried about Xavier, he was also a premature too, so we were both unconsious. So my mom got really worried. At 5:30 a.m. my dad showed up and took me and my brothers home. I woke up in my bed. Went down in the garage. My dad was still working on the car

How We got separated pt.2

"How you feelin' kido?" he asked. I said " I am feeling better." My dad saw someone standing over me and he had a suit on. He said "Mr. Henderson, Its has come to our attention as the eyes and ears of this community that something happened to your daugh......" My dad punched him and police and everything came around the house and my dad shifted and scared the hell out of me and he told me to stick with Derek. He didn't tell me anything else ,but to call my uncle, the one who is not crazy, he came and the house was on fire. He couldn't find Charlie and Xavier. The police left and took them. So I saw my aunt with Skylar and when my mom came and stayed, we lived in Rosewood, there until Skylar turned 8 I was upset and my mom used here vampire powers to compell my sister, brother and I. And I never saw Elena,Charlie, and Xavier since that day.

At Rosewood café.

"Hanna,Aria,and Spencer I want you to meet my friend Emma." Emily said. "Hi" I said. Everyone said "Hey." Then Hanna and Mona sat next to me. "What are you doing tonight?" asked Hanna. "Staying Home with my aunt, uncle,my sister and broth..." I got cutt off because of Mona. "Come to a party at my house" she said. Then I remembered my aunt told me. Go have fun. I said "Sure" like an idiot.

Later at Mona's party.

There were unfamiliar faces at here house. I only saw five familiar faces. I saw Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna talking to a girl with blonde hair. So I called my aunt and told her I going home and I lied about the party being over at the time I was just 13 so My Aunt's friend Macy came to pick me up and I saw a deer standing in the middle of the bridge. Macy was on her phone then the deer was ok but we were in the car in the water. Macy said "I am going to call 9-1-1." She had glass in the corner of her eyebrow. I though we were going to die. I heard the operator say"9-1-1 what is your emergency." Then everything went black. Then I woke up we were still in the car under water. I saw a very sexy boy and he ripped open the door and I told him to get Macy out first. Then he came back and got me out.

"You ok." He asked

" I think so." I said

"Can you stand?" He said

"Uh..." I got up,but I fell back and he had his hands on my waist to catch me.

"Let me take you to the hospital its not far." He said

He walked with me in his arms. "What's your name?"

"Emma, and yours?" I asked. "Troy"

Then I arrived at the hospital and I saw my aunt, uncle, my sister and my brother. "I was worried about you then Macy called and told me she was here and she couldn't find you." my aunt said. Then I black out. I woke up and I was at home. I went downstairs and saw that our bags were packed. "We're moving!" I came out as if I was angry. OMG OMG OMG breathe you might not again. My aunt said "your uncle died of a heart attack." I was sad so now we are moving to New Zeland. I was 14 here and Derek was 13 Skylar was too smart for 8th so she skipped a grade and she is 13. I realized that my sister grew up in a short amount of time. Then one night, you know my crazy ass uncle that I said I had, he told me I was a hybrid I didn't believe him. I went to bed. I felt my body in pain so I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw my eyes the basic color was black and the eye color was blue.

I was freaking out. Then it stopped. The next day which was my first day. I got to see my best friend Gia, and my friends Jake, and Noah. Then I was in class and I saw Troy again. My heart stopped and his eyes locked on mine and mines locked on his.

At Luch

Gia said "you should ask him out."

"Who?!?!?" I asked

"Troy" She said in a duh tone.

"Yeah maybe I should then we have a magical wedding were pigs fly." I said with sarcasm

" Maybe I will."

"Em, you liked him since he walked in class and he likes you." She said

"Not true....its since that day after I called you about that accident." I responded.

"Then definitley ask him out."

"You're right"

I got up and before I turned around there he was. My heart was beating as fast as a cheetah ran. "Hi" he said.

"Hey"

"Do you wanna talk later. I really need to talk with someone."

"Ok, where?" I was completely mind-blown.

"At my house. On White Oak drive."

"Ok."

(Gia's P.O.V)

Ok I can't tell my bff, her sister, and brother that I am a vampire she might not believe me or the fact that my bff's friends are vampires too.

I will tell her tomorrow. "Gia you didn't tell her did you?" said Noah

"When will you tell her?" said Jake. "No Noah, I didn't and Jake, tomorrow I swear." I said.

(Back to Emma's P.O.V)

"Gia I can't do a girl's night tonight. I am going to Troy's house, he wants to talk."

"You sure that's a he wants to do" she said in a mocking tone.

"Yes."

"Text me the dets." she said

"Ok.Bye Girl and if anyone ask I am at your house."

"Bye." she said as she walked away and made kissing sounds

" I can hear you."

At Troy's House.

Ok,am freaking out of my mind showing up at his house. He might not even be here. Ok Emma get it together and ring the damn door bell.

*Troy opens the door*

"Hi, come in." He said

"Ok"

"I am glad that your here. I need to talk to you. I wanna know who you are? If that's ok to you?" He said.

" Yeah. I wanna know you too."

"I love to sing, I like riding bikes, I like taking pics of earths beauty. Your turn."

" Ok, I love to cook, I am an amazing singer, I like going on hikes and I...... and I like you." He said

" I like you too." I said smiling and he smiled back.

"I live with my uncle." He said

"I lived with my aunt and uncle in Rosewood on my moms side, Now I live with my aunt and uncle on my dads side."

"What happened that you moved. If I may ask?" He said

"My uncle had a heart attack and died." I said with tears rushing down my face

"Sorry for your lost. I know what its like.Would you care for something to drink?" He said as he wiped my face.

"Yeah." After he walked in the kitchen. My phone vibrated

From: Gia

To:Emma

What's going on over there.

From: Emma

To: Gia

Just talking like I said we were.

From: Gia

To:Emma

Ok, but keep me posted.

He came back and we talked some more he told me about his parents and gave me his number.I told him about mines as in I don't know where they are or if their dead.Then I looked in his eyes and he looked in mines and we kissed. It was my first kiss. I was like OMG, yes he kissed me yeah. Then we smiled.

"Sorry if that was unexpected." He said

"No it wasn't."

He walked me to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Emma." He said

" See you at school tomorrow. If you want me to come back?"

"Yes I want you to come back." He said as he smiled and I smiled.The we hugged.

At Home

"Emma you came back. I should have called 9-1-1 because I knew you weren't at Gia's" said Derek.

"Shut Up"

"Make me." He said

"I don't have time for this. You know they don't come home until 9:00."

I went up stairs and got on my phone.

From:Troy

To: Emma

You left you notebook at my house. Are you home?

From: Emmma

To: Troy

Yes and just bring it to school.

Then...

From: Emma

To: Gia

You were right. He does like me. We talked and then he kissed me.

From: Gia

To: Emma

See I told you so. You to make a great couple.

Then I laid in my bed. My body started to hurt again and so did my mouth. I looked outside and the moon was blue. How weird. I called my aunt and waiting for her to pick up the phone. I looked in the mirror to see that I have fangs.

"Hello." she said

"I need your help." I said then I screamed in pain and hung up the phone. I didn't know what happened after that, but I woke up in the middle of the forest. My aunt drove her car to get me.

"How did you know where I was?"

"Tracked you through your phone." She said as she handed me a different shirt. She was driving me to school.

"Go to school and be happy, you can go to his house and stay if you want to." she said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Who told you?"

"I smell him on your shirt." she said

I know that sounded weird. Then Gia told me about her and Jake and Noah's serect that they were vampires. I didn't freak out, but she freaked out when I told her that I was a hybrid.

"Pop Quiz." said Mr. Cruz, he is my math teacher, and the last subject.

I finished and went to get my bike from home and rode all the way back to Troy's house.

"Hey. My aunt knows."

"I have to tell you something else about me he said. " I am a Vampire."

"I am a hybrid and I am not scared." I said. "Neither am I. " he said

Then we did our homework. We watched a movie. Then we kissed. I pushed away then he pulled me closer. We kissed more passionately. and then we stopped. I told him I get to stay here tonight and me being such a doof forgot to put pajamas in my bag, but I did pack clothes. He gave me the shirt to his pajamas. I slept in his shirt and he slept in just his pajama pants. I woke up just to go drop my clothes I wore yesterday at home. Everyone was still sleep it was 5:00 . Then I went back to Troy's. He made breakfast then he drove me to school in his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...
275 24 17
Rose is trying to figure out her new life after finding out shes a werewolf with two mates who don't get along.
The Runaway By Jay

Teen Fiction

5.2K 152 31
Bianca was a girl who was pushed around by everyone until she thought enough was enough and ran away from home. She has been prepared for this day a...
267 21 39
This book contains violence to due with vampires witches hunters werewolves and hybrids. Focused from the idea of the vampire diaries and the origin...