My Playboy || Completed

By Suga_Kim

"You will never see me as anything other than a playboy, right?" Started: 12/27/16 Ended: 03/26/17 Highest Ra... More

1. Mistake
2. Hate
3.Party
4. Trouble
5. Crush
6. Sorry
7. Sweet Revenge
8. Competition
9. Concert
10. Apologize
11. Tease
12. Noraebang
13. Minhyun
14. Busan (1)
15. Busan (2)
17. The Secret
18. Rapmon's B-Day (1)
19. Rapmon's B-day (2)
20. Jimin
21. Stranger
22. Valentine (1)
23. Valentine (2)
24. Ethan
25. Sungnam
26. The truth
27. Realize
28. The Answer
29. The Nuisance
30. Confession
31. Pain
32. Playboy
33. Pabo
34. Love
35. A Date
36. Study
37. Ms. First Place
38.Revenge
39. Who?
40. Vacation (1)
41. Vacation (2)
42. Final
Epilogue

16. Busan (3)

212K 9.9K 14.1K
By Suga_Kim

MINSEO's POV

I sat on the empty shore and feel the ocean breeze blown through my hair. I impatiently check my phone for the 5th time, it was 9:58 P.M Minhuyn will be here soon.

Although I know that he likes me back, why do I still feel so nervous??  I put my phone back in my pockets, I didn't want it to become wet due to my sweaty palms.
At the exact time that I let go of my phone and let it slide in my pocket, I felt a vibration at the tip of my fingers. I took it out for the 6th times and the screen shows a message send by Jimin.

"Where are you??"

Weird, why does he want to know where I am? 

"Minseo-ah" I look up and found Minhyun smiling.

Oh, he's here! I can't replied Jimin right now.

"Hello!" I put my phone back in my pocket. Sorry Jimin.

JIMIN's POV

"Where are you going with that box of sweets?" Jin asked. "Aren't you going to share?"

"No, you eat too much already." I answered

"Hyung is probably going to give that to Minseo." Jungkook said

"Ohhhh Jimin, I see you~" Jhope teased.

"Uri Chimchim is in love~~" Taehyung sings.

"Shut up, it's none of your business." I exit the hotel room before they make a big deal out of it. I just don't want her to get mad, okay? Nothing else.

I walked over to her room, I wonder if  she's there because she didn't answer my text. I knocked 3 times and a few seconds later, someone open the door.

"Mins-" oh.... it's just Minhee.

"Hello Minhee, where's Minseo?"

"Why are you looking for her?" She grinned.

"Just tell me already!" She's the same as her boyfriend. They just love to tease don't they?

"At the beach, she told me she have something to do."

I nodded and hurry on my way, I wonder what she's doing at this time at the beach alone.

MINSEO's POV

I keep feeling a vibration coming from my phone. I started to feel bad for not answering Jimin. Wait... Why am I thinking about Jimin when Minhyun is right beside me? Keep your head straight, Minseo!

"Why do you want to meet late at night? Do you have something to say?" Minhyun asks with a small smile on his face.

This is it, Minseo! THIS IS IT!

"I.....I actually..." Why can't I spit it out!

"You actually.....?" He looked at me with confusion.

"I LIKE YOU"

"Tch, you're funny, Minseo." He chuckled. W-what? I'm serious though!

"I like Minhyun, and I know you like me too."

"No I don't." WHATTTTT?

"I mean I do but as a friend." A FRIEND?!

"Huh?" My heart almost stopped.
"But...."

"Minseo... I thought you know." He cooed

"Know what?" My voice came out shakier than I thought. I can feel the urge to cry but I try my best to hold it back.

"That I'm gay."

Wait.......

What?

"What?????????" Did I just heard that wrong?

"Yah!" He covered my mouth. "Shhhh."

"Y-you're ga-gay?" My mind suddenly went blank and all I feel was shock. INTENSE SHOCK.

"Umh" He nodded and lean closer to whisper something in my ear. "And.... I'm actually dating Kyungmin."

I could feels my eyes turn into two giant orbs looking at him. Am I dreaming? I pinch myself and feel a shock of pain. I'm not dreaming.

"Yah!" I cried. "Why don't you tell me earlier."

"I thought you know, I drop so many hints." He responded

"WHAT HINT!" I shout out of anger.
"All you do was treating me nicely, making me fall for you! Why are you so nice to me!"

"I was nice to you at first because I thought you look somewhat like Luhan and it turn out you also likes Exo so I started to see you as my buddy." Buddy? Are you kidding me?

"Then what about the pastry that you gave me in the morning and that time in the gym? why are you trying to compete with Jimin in front of me?" I throw a tantrum

"Actually.... the pastry was meant for Kyungmin but I saw you glancing at it. It would be awkward not to give it to you. And the other time, Kyungmin was there at the gym, I didn't want to look weak in front of him." Right now I just want to jump to the ocean and drown myself but my whole body are too shock to move.

"Then why aren't you announce your relationship publicly!"

"Are you crazy? We can get kicked out of the team. " Oh..... that's right...

"Ahhhh" I cried out in frustration. After all those years that I have a crush on him it turns out he's gay?

Now that I think about it.... I thought it was a little weird how his voice was higher than mine when we were at the concert. At the time I thought he was just being a cute fanboy.

"Sorry, Minseo." He looks sorry for me.

"It's not your fault, pabo." I replied. After all that, he is still being nice to me.

"I still want us to be friend if that's okay with you." He smiles. It sounds like I just got friend-zone.

"Of course.... I still have more concert to go with you." I give him a weak smile.

I heard another vibration, but this time it wasn't my phone. I look at Minhyun as he checked his phone. I was able to catch a glimpse of the screen. The name displayed was Kyungmin, with a heart next to it. He wasn't lying after all

"You should go back, he must be worried." I told Minhyun.

"No! It's fine if you need me to comfort you." STOP BEING NICE TO ME!

"No, I want some time alone"  I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive"

3RD PERSON's POV

After Minhyun return to the hotel, Jimin decided to reveal himself. It turns out that  Jimin 'accidently' eavesdrop all of the conversation. A part of him feel bad for Minseo but the other  part of him just want to laugh his ass off.

"Minseo-ah"

"I told you to leave me alo-" Minseo stopped when she look up to see that it was Jimin.

"Oh....It's you" She said quietly as Jimin took a seat behind her.

"Here." He hand over the box of pastry, "Hope you feel better."

She took the box and take a look inside, beside pastry there was also cream puffs, egg tart, and cheesecake. All was her favorite.

"Thanks." She take one of the egg tart and bite a piece. When she is sad... one of the thing that calm her down is food. More specifically, SWEETS.

"Wait..... how did you know that I was sad?" She look at Jimin and the boy look like he was trying hard to hold his laughter, but failed.

"YOU HEARD IT?"

"A little." He lied with a chuckle. "I knew something was wrong..... I always thought he seems a bit feminine. "

"JIMIN." She cried again, "Don't talk about Minhyun, I don't want to hear it!"

"Okay!" He was a bit taken aback to see her cry for the first time. A part of him aches seeing her like that.

"Do you like him that much?" Minseo's eyes widen when Jimin suddenly cup the side of her face with one of his hand and swipe her tears.

"N-no......I was just frustrated." As if his touch was magic, Minseo instantaneously stop crying. "I ... feel like a pabo for not knowing it."

She felt a bit disappointed when the warm touch of his hand leave her face.

"I mean... you're not the brightest, Minseo." Jimin laughed

"YAH! Are you tired of living?" She throws him a dirty look and he tucks out his tongue cutely as a respond.

"Tch, so childish." Without knowing, Minseo smiles.

*At least she feels better now.* Jimin secretly watching the girl who is chomping on the cream puff this time.

"What are you doing!" Minseo's voice shriek when Jimin softly push her head onto his shoulder.

"You know it'll make you feel better if you rest on someone's shoulder when you're sad." Jimin said, looking at the ocean waves. "and for your information, I never let any woman rest on my shoulder beside my mom."

Minseo didn't utter another words but keep on eating while resting on his shoulder. To her surprise, Jimin was right! She feel so much better. Not completely better but it somewhat empty her mind and make her feel safe.

The two stays like that for a long time and neither both feels nothing else but peace. It was the first time that the Minseo and Jimin feels like this when they're with each other.

"Jimin" Minseo called, breaking the silence.

"Umh?"

"Thank you" It was one of the most sincere words that Minseo ever told him.

A/N:

If I have a dollar for every time a person complains about my grammar in Bad Boy In Luv, I would have a plane tix to Korea rn 😂😂
Bro BTS new teaser pics got me fucked up 😩😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 25 16
Basically BTS on a gc that's really all I can say Updates every 2 weeks on a Monday 00:00 GMT WARNING WEIRD ASS CONTENT PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME...
679K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
150K 5.7K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
385K 11.8K 34
"Anything you hate?" "Thirsty bītches" "Anything you like?" "Your panties" "Excuse me?!" "That's Jimin's line" "Erm..." "Didn't take you for the lac...