Supernatural Smut [REQUESTS C...

By destiel-trash-69

Title says it all! (probably) discontinued. More

Ghostfacer Encounter X Sam Winchester (Fluff)
Dominance X Dean Winchester (Smut)
Dominance Part 2 X Dean Winchester (Smut)
Lust X Demon!Dean (Smut)
Lust Part 2 X Demon!Dean (Smut)
Finally X Sam Winchester (Smut)
Finally [Extra] X Sam Winchester (Smut)
Rocking Impala X Dean Winchester (Smut)
My Best Friend's Possessed By Who? X Casifer (Smut)
Kidnapped X Soulless!Sam (Smut)
Kidnapped Part 2 X Soulless!Sam (Smut)
I'm Sorry Guys
Threesome X Wincestiel (Smut)
11:11, Make a Wish X Castiel (Smut)
My Best Friend's Possessed By Who? Part 2 X Casifer
Submission X Soulless!Sam and Demon!Dean (Smut)
Omnipotent X God!Chuck (Smut)
Jealousy X Sam Winchester (Smut)
Vending Machine X Dean Winchester (Smut)
I Have An Idea
Please Don't Get Hurt X Sam Winchester (Smut)
Vending Machine Part 2 X Dean Winchester (Fluff)
Joke Time...
I'm Worried About You X Dean Winchester (Fluffy Smut)
Contest Winner!! (Lucifer Smut)
This Has To Be A Dream X Evil TFW (Smut)
You Guys Are The Best
Bingo X Sam Winchester (Fluff)
Thanksgiving X Sam Winchester (Smut)
April Fools X Gabriel (Smut)
Sit, Be Good X Soulless!Sam (Smut)
You're F***ing Alive?! X Gabriel (Smut)
Not The End... (A/N)
Wedding Night X Sam Winchester (Smut)

My Best Friend's Possessed by Who? Part 3 X Casifer (Smut)

8.4K 139 82
By destiel-trash-69

"(Y/N), I..." Dean trails off.

"What Dean's trying to say is..." Sam tries.

"I didn't know he had such power over you."

"Has," you say.

"What?" The boys say at the same time. It's about the first word you've muttered in a while.

"Has. He has power over me. Even now, I...I can hear him calling to me, whispering in my ear, and it's taking everything in me not to listen."

"(Y/N)..." Sam steps towards you.

"I..."

"(Y/N)..." Lucifer's voice sings in your head. "Come to me. I know you want me. I'm waiting for you. Leave the bunker and you'll know where to find me. I'll be waiting."

You clutch the sides of your shirt, your face getting hot.

"(Y/N)? Your face is getting red."

"I have to go," you say, feeling Lucifer's grace starting to circle you. You grab your coat and start to walk out the door, but Sam grasps your wrist before you leave.

"Is it him?" Your desperate look gives you away and he calmly releases you. You pace out the door and climb into your car.

"Just follow your heart, sweetie," Lucifer laughs. Your face gets hotter as you pull out of the pavement. Your mind doesn't know where you're going, but your hands seem to do all the work. A few minutes later, you arrive at a dark building. Lucifer's grace is stronger now, making it hard to walk.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" You shout into the dark. The wide doors slam behind you, making you jump.

"Hello, sweetheart. I knew you'd come." Lucifer chuckles.

"Only cause you stick yourself in my head!"

"That's not the only place I'll stick myself." Your face heats up.

"Just stop. Let me go."

"You came to me, hun. I wouldn't have this power over you if you didn't love me so much."

"No, you're doing something to me. I can't really feel this way about the devil!" He appears behind you and strokes your cheek, making you tense.

"Oh, but you can (Y/N)," he says, walking away. "I promise I'm not doing anything. Scout's honor."

You scoff. "Scout's honor my ass."

"I mean," he turns, twirling his fingers. "I am doing this." His grace slides up and down you suddenly, making you fall back into the doors.

"But your love for me? That's all you sweetheart."

"How can I-" you pause as his grace washes over you again. "How can I know that for sure?"

"You can't." He appears behind you and wraps his arm around your neck, pulling you into him. You moan at the sudden pressure.

"I-"

"Be a good girl for me, would you? Don't make Daddy go get the belt."

"Lucifer..." He takes his free hand and starts circling your horny spot on your hip bone, making you squirm.

"What?" He asks, moving his hand lower and touching the fabric of your jeans that protects your lower lady parts. "Afraid to get dirty?" He drags out the last word, whispering it in your ear.

"Oh..." you moan, gyrating your hips.

"Yes. Be a good girl for your archangel."

"I-" His fingers glow blue, your spot becomes 1000 times more sensitive, and your moan echoes throughout the warehouse. His touch is so arousing, and his hot breath is crawling up and down your neck.

"Ah," he says, as he starts laughing. "You're so weak. You act all brave and strong and then I simply touch you and you crumble. It's quite amusing."

You want to be angry. You want to take an angel blade and shove into his chest. But you can't.

"Lucifer..." Your moan makes him laugh again. He lets go of you, making you fall to the floor. Even as he's let you go, you still have the intense feelings. You flatten yourself against the floor, unable to do anything other than feel pleasure. You hear him snap his fingers.

"Ah, there we go. If we're to do anything, we need a bed, don't we?" You roll over to see a very comfortable bed sitting in the middle of the room. You are filled with a sudden need to be in that bed. Although you don't want to be the only one.

He watches you, amused. You want to speak, but nothing is coming out. You're so overtaken with pleasure, you can't form words anymore. He grins and another extremely powerful wave hits you. You moan loudly.

He walks over to your twitching body, smirking down at you. "You ready, dollface?"

Say no, say no, say n-

"Yes," you manage to groan. He smiles and picks you up bridal style. You desperately grasp at his shoulders, trying to gain balance but inevitably just pulling on his trenchcoat. He throws you down on the bed, and you sink into it. You strongly assume the sheets are laced with magic, as when you hit the bed, your arousal heightened.

He stands in front of the bed, slowly taking off his trenchcoat. You can't handle it anymore, and viciously grab at your zipper and pull it down.

"Oh," he says, clearly surprised.

You shove your hand in your pants, inserting one finger, then two, then three. They don't seem to be enough. You pump your fingers in and out, but it's-

"Not enough!" you scream.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I know how to make it better." His voice was soft, and yet so arousing. He pulls off your jeans and underwear in one swoop, but you don't stop. He's taken off his shirt and his shoes at this point, but his pants are still on and that frustrates you. He climbs on top of you and pulls your hand away from your clit.

"Don't worry," he keeps saying. He lifts your shirt over your head, and then traces his hands back to your bra. He unhooks it, and throws it away absentmindedly. He feels all over, tracing every inch of your body. You crave him so bad, your mouth hungrily searching for his. He kisses you, and you swirl your tongue around. You want to taste him. His tongue plays with yours for a bit, and then pulls away, only to unbuckle his belt. He drops it to the side.

You try to sit up to kiss him, but he pushes you back down by choking you slightly. "Oh no, sweetie. I'm in control here."

His hands feel amazing around your neck, and all you say is, "Yes sir." He grins at that. He takes his hands away to pull of his pants. Now he's only in his boxers. You whimper, begging him without words that you want more.

He taps his finger against your nose. "A good girl knows when to wait."

"I'm not a good girl," you growl, the most you could possibly say.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to punish you then."

"Please," you mutter, ready for anything. He holds your wrists above your head, leaning down to kiss your neck. He bites slightly, then moves up to nibble at your ear. You moan, shifting around under him.

"Are you ready?" he whispers into your ear.

"Oh yes," you groan. He smirks and finally, finally, takes off his boxers. He enters you, pushing as far as he can. He starts thrusting, perfectly hitting your G-spot.

"Good?" he strains.

"Amazing," you mumble, the word falling out of your mouth, accompanying your many moans. You approach your high, but it seems like you're stuck. You're right on the edge, but it's like he won't let you orgasm.

"You'd be right," he says, reading your thoughts. "This is your punishment."

"Please," you whimper, about to burst.

He pretends to think about it, then shrugs. "Whatever." His barrier breaks and you come forcefully. It's the strongest orgasm you've ever experienced. You moan as loud as you can, and soon it's over. You lay there, twitching, as he puts his clothes back on. He pulls your head up a bit, kisses you softly, then waves.

"See you later, princess."

"No."

He turns. "What was that?"

"Take me with you," you pant.

He pauses, then smiles. "Get dressed. I'll be waiting outside."

--------------------

You push open the doors. Sure enough, he's there waiting for you. He holds out his arm, and you slide yours into his. You don't bother to get into your car, and you and Lucifer walk away from the warehouse without a word.

"Welcome home," he whispers to you as you reach hell.

You smirk at him. "Good to be home."

Okaaaaaaay, sorry that took so long!! I've been so so busy, and didn't really have time to update. I hope you enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc