My Sweetest First Love (Taesa...

By bangteuwaiseu

Minatozaki Sana and Kim Taehyung were the perfect couple inside the whole campus of BYP University on their l... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n - special chapter
f i f t e e n - special chapter
s i x t e e n - special chapter
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
a c k n o w l e d g e m e n t
a n n o u n c e m e n t

f o r t y - f o u r

2.4K 124 21
By bangteuwaiseu

SANA'S POV

The next day, I found myself sleeping outside Tae's unit. I didn't notice that I fell asleep here.

My clothes are all dried up, my hair is messy and my make up ran off when I woke up. I wiped my eyes and stretched my hands out. I yawned.

And then Tae's door opened up. He looked at me with his eyebrows crossed and I looked at him nervously. I stood up and fixed myself. We stared for seconds. He was the one to look away.

Our argument last night is still fresh. I could still see his aura. I could still feel the coldness in his heart that I put. I know that he's not expecting me to stay here. He stepped away from me and walked away.

I grabbed his wrist even before he walked away, "Let's talk." He took his hand back aggressively. He didn't reply and just continued on walking.

I sighed heavily and kept my tears again. I don't want to cry once more. I don't want to be weak infront of him again.

I called Ryu and asked him to pick me up. He told me that Yuta was already discharged of the hospital and he will be the one that will pick me up since he's busy with the company's papers. I replied that I will wait for him outside the apartment.

I walked downstairs and waited for Yuta. Good thing he came in no time. He hopped off his car and asked me if I'm okay.

"You look like a stressed ragged doll." He said while cupping my face.

"Take me to Ryu's flat." I told him. I entered his car and waited for him to hop in. He drove me off the building and helped me.

"How are you?" I asked him as soon as we entered the unit.

He crossed his hands and leaned on the door, "I'm feeling less handsome." He pouted. I looked at him weirdly. "What? That's true, isn't it?"

"Conceited." I whispered. "You may go now."

"Where's your bags?" He asked me and looked around the room.

"Ryu and his men already fixed my things here." I answered. "They came back to Japan to get my other things and my car."

"You're really going to stay here, aren't you?" He smiled sincerely.

"I should." I replied with a fake smile. I don't want to lose Tae. I don't want to let him out of my sight. "Good thing you can drive already."

"Yeah. At first it was really hard since my body got really knocked out badly." He said. "Do you still need my help?"

"No thanks. I'm good." I smiled. "You may go back."

"Remember, this is the last time that you'll see someone handsome." He pointed his face. I laughed and slapped him gently. "That hurted."

"Joker," I chuckled. "Thank you for everything, Yuta. You've been a great friend to me." I hugged him.

He escaped from the hug, "Alright." I nodded and he exited the unit. I looked around and sat on the couch.

I stayed here without Tae knowing. All he knows is that I already left after he saw me. He doesn't know that I'm still here. And I will never ever going to leave Korea again.

Although I love Tae so much, I'll teach myself how to move on. I have already hurted him so much and I was left with no choice if I want to stop from him getting hurt. By me.

What's the point if I keep on fighting if he's already given up? Even though how much I keep on trying to talk to him, he keeps on shutting me out.

Maybe I really have hurted him. To the point that he learned to secure his heart from everything. Even from me.

Today, I will make a promise. A promise that will make my life change.

"I'll move on, Tae." I whispered.

*

TAE'S POV

"Let's talk." I remembered what Sana said earlier. There's a part of me that wants to talk to her, but there's also a part of me that doesn't want to. The part of my heart where she have hurted me.

I heard that she continued to go back to Japan. It hurted me, yes. She chose her career more than me. Maybe because she realized that she has no future with me. I have nothing to give her, but my love. And I know that every girl in the world does not only want that. Besides love, they want a future. A future that I can't give.

I want to stop her from going back. But I know even if I tried, she will continue. My efforts will be gone.

I sighed and breathed deeply.

I love her. God knows how much I love her so much.

In those 6 years, I have never fell out of love. She's that girl that I have seen my future with. I had imagined myself with her having a family.

I smiled out of the blue.

But with that smile, my tears fell.

*

MINA'S POV

FLASHBACK

"Kim Taehyung is absent? That's unusual." Ms. Park asked. We looked around the room. This is the first time that he didn't come to school.

We all heard a bang of the door. And then there's Tae, standing beside the door with his hair all messed up, his uniform's buttons are not in placed, his school shoes are all muddy and his bag's zipper is open.

What the heck happened to this man?

"Mr. Kim?" Ms. Park said. Tae looked at us with his eyes. His eyes are red and he's growing eyebags.

Tae walked towards our instructor and gave her the late slip. I looked at the time and it's almost 10 AM. He's two hours late!

Ms. Park signed the slip and kept it. And then she started on teaching us.

I looked at Tae that is sleeping infront of Jin's seat. Wait, Sana's seat is also vacant.

I called Tae, "Ya." He raised his head up and looked at me.

"What?" He sounded like a drunk man.

"Why is Sana absent?" I asked him. He looked at Sana's seat and went back to sleep. Wow, I got no reply from him.

I was about to ask him again, but Jin told me not to.

*

Recess time.

"Tae! Let's go!" Jimin's loud voice woke up Tae from sleeping. Jimins eyebrows crossed right away after seeing Tae'd condition. "What happened to you, man?"

"Why is your girlfriend absent?" Momo asked. Tae didn't answer us back.

And then our homeroom teacher came in with a letter in her hands.

"Settle down, everyone." She said and we all sat down on our proper seats. "As you have seen, Ms. Minatozaki isn't around." She paused. "She's going to continue her studies in BYPU-Japan since she has to go back already."

"What?!" We all reacted, but Tae's face remained expressionless.

"Why did she leave early?" Dahyun asked.

"I thought she'll leave after graduation." I heard Tzuyu whisper.

"Why, Miss? What happened?" Jihyo asked.

"It was said that her dad will have to go back to Japan and continue his work there. Therefore, Sana and her mom shall migrate, too." Ms. Park explained. "That's all that I have to say. You may continue what you're doing." And then she went out of our room.

Silence covered the whole room. We all looked at Tae and realized that this is the reason why he's been acting like that.

She left us without good bye and that quite hurted us. It's like we're just some people who she became friends with. It's like we're not her second family.

But nothing would feel more hurt than Tae.

He stood up and carried his bag with him.

"Tae!" Namjoon called him, but he didn't bother to turn around.

*

Weeks, months had passed since Sana left Korea. But it feels like she had just left us recently because Tae keeps on ditching classes.

He's losing his responsibilities as the council's presidents. All his works are passed to me due to his attitude.

Thank God that he's not drinking alcoholic beverages, smoking cigarettes and taking drugs although he's becoming depressed.

So, I went to the drug store that night and brought antidepressant medicines for him.

The next day, I didn't go to school. I followed him and talked to him.

"Tae," I called him and he looked at me soberly. "I don't know what you're feeling right now, but I want to help you get through it."

"Nothing will help me." He said.

"As your best friend, I care for you." I sat beside him and carressed his back. "I want you to tell me all of your thoughts."

He hesitated to tell it to me at first, but he trusted me and told me everything's that he's feeling.

After he said all of those, I made a deal with him. I took out the antidepressants and showed it to him, "These are antidepressants. If you'll take these meds, I'll take you to Japan after graduation."

He looked at the meds and took it. He read the generic name at the back. He looked at me innocently, "Okay."

"After graduation, I promise." I gave him my most sincere smile.

END OF FLASHBACK

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 479 30
[editing] When Tzuyu goes to pay Jungkook back for a sin he had committed, what will happen when she unexpectedly falls for him? How can she juggle t...
47.8K 3.7K 78
"KIM FUCKING @#$%&?! has a younger sister??? Who knows this shit?" Highest Hashtag Rankings: ⚜#vhyun - no. 2 out of 164 stories (May 9, 2020) ⚜#dahyu...
120K 3.8K 55
Sana Minatozaki Just Moved To Korea For The Rest Of Her College Years. She Then Falls In Love With A Girl Name Lee Y/N (You) And Decided To Date Her...
85.4K 4.2K 45
Grand church, Clean white suit, Long wedding gown that comes with a veil, Fifty guests, White roses, And a perfect couple to top this very memorable...