Coffee Shop • Mingyu X Fem!Re...

By Spamhyuck

F/N L/N, a Beautiful, Intelligent, Sweet, and Caring Girl, Just Wanting To Get Some Coffee To Start Her Day... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Chapter 7

145 9 2
By Spamhyuck

After I Arrive Back At The House, Mingyu's Not In The Living Room. "Gyu? You Here?" I Ask Looking Around. "Gy-AHHHH" I Scream When He Jumps Out Behind The Couch With a Clown Mask On. He Takes It Off and Laughs. I Laugh Too With My Hand Over My Heart. "Oh My God Gyu You Scared The Heck Out of Me!" I Chuckled. "I Know~ But Hopefully I Can Kiss The Heck Out of You?" He Asks Raising His Eyebrow. I Widen My Eyes In Surprise And In Happiness. "Just Kidding!" He Laughs. I Want to Frown. I don't Know Why Though.

I Laugh Anyway and We Go On With Our Day. "Oh Shoot. I Don't Have Anymore Food." I Groan and Go To sit Next To Mingyu. "Ooh I Know Let's Go shopping!" He Says Sarcastically and I Laugh. "But It's Too Much Work....." I Complain. He Shoves Me Playfully and Pulls Me Up. "Come On~~ Its Only Like 4 Blocks Away!" He Chuckles. I Finally Agree and We Head To The Grocery Store.
(TIME SKIP)
"Mingyu No!" I Slap His Hand. "But It's Candy~~!" He Whines. I Laugh and Grab Some Canned Soup From a Shelf. 'DING' My Phone Vibrated. I Took out my Phone And Looked At My Messages.
~MINGYU'S POV~
Y/N Pulls Out Her Phone and I See A Beautiful Shine coming From The Jewelry Isle. Of Course. I Wonder Over There and See a Kiosk That Says, 'Make Your Own Jewelry', I'm Going! "Hi Could You Possibly Make A Special Present?"
~YOUR POV~
Where did Mingyu Go? "Great I Lost a Giant Baby In A Store." I Sigh and Wonder Around Trying To Find This Huge Idiot. "Gyu!"
--------------------------------
Guys I'm Terribly Sorry For The Hiatus' Recently!!!!💗🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...