Forever lost(ON HOLD)

By NightFuryShadow

Vona was the heir of Berk, daughter of Stoic the vast and Valka the outspoken. The only child of these great... More

Proliouge
Gone
Older
Friends?
Descoveries
Not a full family?
Run away
Books and Bonding
Scars
ShoutOut
Past and Preperations
Trappers
Price
Slave
!IMPORTANT!

A/N-PLEASE READ

663 8 18
By NightFuryShadow

Hey guys, Im so so so so soooo sorry, But ive decided to put this story on hold for a while until ive finished one of my other stories.
Im really sorry, but dont worry if you really like this book, I will be continuing this story in the future.

Thank-you for all the support ive gotten on my writing, it meams the absoloute world to me. Please continue to vote and comment on my other books! Thats what motivates me to update.

Thats all for now! Thanks so much guys!
Cya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
880K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...