Gone

(Stoic P.O.V)

I watched angrily as the Monstrous Nightmare flew away from my previous destruction. I turned my attention back to the sky, in my line if vision, I saw a dragon I had never seen before. It had four wings and a long tail. It's fins looked like the edge of an axe. The dragon had two horns on its head and it's nose slightly covered its mouth. The beast was a strange brown-red colour. The end of the spike on its spine were blue just lipid it's nose. It looked about the same size of a Nightmare, possibly bigger. The dragon roared and fire erupted from its throat, Destroying a familiar looking house.  My eyes widen in horror and I release the hold I now had on a Nadder." Don't let them ascape!" I shout at the surrounding villagers holding down the nadders. I ran as fast as I could towards the house, my house, Valka's house......Hunters house.

(Valka P.O.V)

I barged into the room Hunter slept in, to my horror, a large four winged Dagon had crawled in and was very close to Hiccups crib. It held a claw near his face and he held and played with it, using his small hands. I lowered my sword and stars in awe. This was proof of everything I had believed in. I gave up years ago,  but here I was, watching a dragon play with my song the house shook making the crib sway. The dragon claw accidentally came in contact with Hiccups small chin. Leaving a small scar on his soft flesh. I gasped, capturing the dragon attention. It stared at me intently and I started back, wide-eyed. I was about to reach a hand out before a familiar looking axe dug into the wall, between me and the dragon. The large beast roared and turned back towards a now wailing Hiccup. " VALKA," I heard Stoic yell as her charged at the dragon. My mind went blank, I ran towards Stoic and held his axe. He stared at me in hoc fusion." You'll only make it worse!" I cry, he stared at the back of the beast then back at me, and much to my relif, nodded. He lowered his axe and tried to come up with a plan to get the beast away from  hunter, without hurting him. I too a step back but tripped and came in contact with the dragons wing. It must if thought it as an attack. It roared loudly before taking off. I sighed in relief and turned to grab Hiccup, but my eyed widen and I let out a sob when I see the crib....empty. I turn my attention back to the dragon. I cry as I see the dragon fly away with my son, the  heir in its claws. Hunters cried fade as the dragons disapeared. "HUNTER!" I shout with all my might. Stoic comes up next to me and stares at the small dots of flying dragons." Hiccup" he murmured while holding me close, never looking away from the dragons, which are now out of sight.

* 1 year later*

My eyes blur as I stare down at the sleeping baby in my arms. It was a girl, the new heir to Berk. It had been 1 year since the dragons killed Hiccup, I got pregnant again and had a baby girl. We spent all that time searching for the prochecey, but it was claimed that he was dead once the new heir was born. Stoic walked up next to me and smiled, even though tears streamed down his face." Vona" Stoic said firmly. I stare at him with an eyebrow raised. He smiled slightly." It means hope in Icelandic." He explained and another tear fell from his eyes. I wiped it away and smiled." That's a beautiful name." I told him and smiled down at the girl. She had red-brown hair and dark forest green eyes." She's beautiful" I say solemly. Remembering the day I lost my first born.

Hey guys, sorry for this short chapter, I didn't know what else to add. I hope your enjoying the story. If you are plz let me know, I appreciate it! Cya, I'll update again later.