Descoveries

(Vona P.O.V)

"So, how are we gonna get him to Berk?"

"What if we carry him?" FishLegs asked innocently. Valka thought for a moment, before shaking her head slightly." A Night Fury is heavier than a Gronkle." She explained with a heavy breath. Everyone made an'0' with there mouth." What about a boat?" I suggested. She shook her head again. This time Stoic spoke" That's at least a 6 hour trip." We all sighed. I then saw Astrid light up." I have an idea!" She explaimed.
We all mounted. Valka and stoic lay out one if the nets from the berserkers ships. The Night fury hesitantly sat in the centre if the net. Snotlout grabbed one corner along with Astrid, Valka and me. Slowly, we began to hover up. The Night fury roared slightly as the net shifted.
Soon we were flying fast above the ocean to Berk. The Night Fury, which I'm sure was sleeping, lay in the net peacefully."Its incredible isn't it." Heather stated. I nodded, turning towards the offspring but continued to fly."Beautiful." I answer, I see Both Heather and Astrid nod in agreement.
Once we reach Berk, we slowly lower the offspring to the ground. It grumbles and shook like a wet dog would, and stood up. The surrounding Vikings stared in awe at the magnificent beast. We all touched down and un-mounted, standing around the Night Fury. Valka walked up to it and places a gentle hand on its snout." Gobber!" Tuff and Ruff yelled stupidly. The blacksmith hobbled out of the worn out building, Grump following." What do Ye need n-!" He began but cut himself off when he saw the Night Fury. He gasped and stared wide eyed, slowly trotting over the offspring." Is that?" He asked and Stoic nodded. I walked up to the dragon and lifted up its tail to the blacksmith, revealing the polished contraption. Gobber studied the wire, then nodded thoughtfully." Can you get it off?" FishLegs asked, coming up next to us. He nodded again, continuing to expect the tail. Gothi then came hobbling up to us. Her eyes widen when she sees the dragon. I notice her eyes are on the beasts tail. She frantically begins to write in the dirt. Once she finished she runs over to a Gobber and shoved him towards the writing." Alright! Alright!" He explaimed, crouching down. It was silent for a few moments before Gobbers gasp cut through the silence." What? What did she say?" Snotlout asked curiously. He pointed towards the Dragon, wide eyed. All attention turned towards the Night Fury. It's whined, curling up."It- it's- a-a" Gobber stuttered uncontrollably. Gothi rolled her eyes, and much to our suprise, began to talk." It's a hybrid" Her voice was croaky and old." A helicopter?!" Tuff shouted." COOL!" Both the twins yelled. Even the Night Fury rolled it's eyes. I faced palmed while Gothi shook her head." A hybrid Tuff." I stated. They both seemed disappointed at this. " What's a hybrid" Valka asked, turning the attention towards Gothi again." It's a half dragon, half human." Gothi claimed. Everyone stared in awe and shock at the offspring, who was silently whining." There are stories saying that they rained the skies nearly 800 years ago, before they died out. It's said there suppose to be 3 times stronger than the dragon they turn into." The old healer said as the dragon fell silent. She trotted towards the beast and lifted its tail, revealing a silver mark" This is the mark of a Hybrid." She stated. The dragon shifted slightly, trying to disappear." Is-Is that the Berk crest?" I asked breathily. This seems to catch the Night Furies attention. It stared up at us as we inspect its tail." It is!" Snotlout claimed. We all turned our attention to Gothi. She sighed and turned to us." The mark of the hybrid will be the mark of the tribe they come from" She said lowly. We all gasp and stare at the Night Fury.
Silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Astrid P.O.V)

No one says anything a a we continue to stare at the pitch black dragon. He crooned before curling up." So... What I'm hearing is, that dragon comes from Berk?" Tuff asked dumbly, cutting through the silence. Ruff slugs him in the shoulder, knocking him to the ground." I am in pain! Very much pain!" He yelled, rolling around on the floor. Valka sighed." We'll figure this all out once Gobber gets this off" she statef. Everyone nodded, at a loss for words.

*One week later*

The...Hyrbid, had been here for a week now. Turns out the metal was harder to get off then everyone thought. Everyday Gobber chipped of chunks,bit by bit. Now there was only a few inches left. During that time, Stoic and the rest of us discussed on who the Hybrid could be. I was getting quite suspicous because most of the time they Stoic and Valka ethier avoided talking or have exitment shot out of them. Obviously, I wasnt the only one to notice this. We decided to ask them about it." Mum? Dad?" Vona asked, we all stoid behind her. Gobber was at the forge working on the dragon. They both turned and smiled at us" What is it sweetie?" Valka asked innocently."D-Do you guys know something about that Night Fury?" She asked, you could tell she eas hoping theyd say no. Valka and Stoic shared a look before releasing heavy breaths." There's something we need to tell you" Valka said lowly as we entered the great hall.

Dun dun dunnnn. Cliff hanger! Hehe, I'm evil. I. Hope your enjoying the strory, plz vote or comment. Cya!

Forever lost(ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें