Blue Exorcist (Rin X Reader)

By teenagejuicebag

// I don't own the cover photo for this story. You join the True Cross Academy and was put into the cram sch... More

1- Cram School?
2- I live here?
3- Explanation
4- How I got my MashΕ«
5- Class
6- My sword
7- Where were you?
8- Was it you?
9- I'm ignoring you
10- The challenge
11- I won't lose
12- So we're demons?
13- Selfish
14- My talk with Yukio
15- Our plan
16- Plan B
17- I ended up fine
19- Author note
20- Part 2 is out and completed

18- Bonus Chapter

7.6K 247 111
By teenagejuicebag

The next week I was able to go back to school.

Mephisto had the meeting with the council and said that they'll trust Rin and I to help them with the battle against Satan and that we need to learn how to fully use our swords correctly so they hired Shira to help and be out mentor. She was an old friend of Shiro's and was an upper first class exorcist.

Everyone back in class started excepting the fact that Rin and I were demons.

I guess they now have a different point of view on the 'blue flames'. They don't always burn.

I saw Shiemi walk into the locker room to get changed into her PE uniform.

"Hey Shiemi, I wanted to apologize for thinking that you were a bad person and for calling you a liar."

"You don't need to apologize, I didn't know what I was saying or doing at the time. I mean Satan was controlling my every move, you couldn't help your reaction. All that matters now is that Satan is stuck in Gahenna and you and I can focus on a good healthy friendship"
Shiemi smiles and takes my arm as we walk to class.

Rin sees us getting along and smiles.

"Awe see, she's a good person" Rin says

"Say [one more thing] and I'll burn that grin off of your face" I threatened.

Miwa and Shima just ooo-d and laughed

As I was walking towards the steps to get down into the arena I hear Rin mockingly say

"[One more thing]"
I stopped in my tracks.

I lit up in blue flames, turned around, and tackled Rin the the ground tickling him.

He giggles uncontrollably and says "ouch your flames are hot" in between his laughter.

I smile and kiss him on the lips.

"Ewwww" Bon and Izumo yelled

"Lets get back to class" I said

"I love you"

"I love you too" I said back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 0 15
Satan's Children, Blue Exorcist Fanfiction 2017-2018 COMPLETED~ This is basically a blue exorcist x reader and it is about Rin, Yukio, And my Oc's(Ri...
1M 34.2K 24
(#1 in Rin X Reader thank you all so much) Rin is the son of Satan. You are the daughter of God (who is mean in this book because why not its spicy)...
146K 3.8K 33
y/n, a new ex-wire in True Cross Academy, meets every possible personality there. But can't get whats different about Rin and his younger brother, Yu...
2.2K 172 20
ᡃ ʳⁱⁿ α΅’α΅α΅˜α΅α΅˜α΅ƒΚ³α΅ƒ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙸'πš– πšπš’πš—!" π™·πšŽ πšœπšŠπš’πš πšœπš–πš’πš•πš’πš—πš 𝚊 πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‘πš’ πšπš›πš’πš—, 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πšπš—'𝚝 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš‹οΏ½...