Blue Exorcist (Rin X Reader)

By teenagejuicebag

// I don't own the cover photo for this story. You join the True Cross Academy and was put into the cram sch... More

1- Cram School?
2- I live here?
3- Explanation
4- How I got my MashΕ«
5- Class
6- My sword
7- Where were you?
8- Was it you?
9- I'm ignoring you
10- The challenge
11- I won't lose
12- So we're demons?
13- Selfish
14- My talk with Yukio
15- Our plan
17- I ended up fine
18- Bonus Chapter
19- Author note
20- Part 2 is out and completed

16- Plan B

8.1K 276 509
By teenagejuicebag

[LONG CHAPTER SORRY]

That night Yukio tells me the plan that should work this time. He says that Shiemi's greenman alone won't trigger my wounds, the thing it turns into will. Our plan is to get Shiemi to fight me again in the woods but have Rin and my other classmates hiding and watching. That will be my proof.

Shiemi gets out of the infirmary today and the doctor said that she'll be able to continue any activities.

Yukio goes to see Shiemi.

"Shiemi due to some circumstances I want you and Y/N to battle again and whoever wins gets a passing grade. There is no rules, she can light up and you can use whatever spell you've got, just to make it far." Yukio says

"Okay sounds good, when will it be?" Shiemi asks

"It was be in the woods arounds 5 pm today, so you have about 3 hours to prepare."

---

Everyone was at the spot in the woods a little bit before Shiemi would actually arrive.

Yukio had them all sit up in trees so that they wouldn't get hurt.

Izumo and Bon still gave me the cold shoulder but Shima and Miwa seemed okay with me, they didn't like me per-say but they weren't fond of me.

I stand out in the middle of the open area and I see Shiemi walking towards my direction.

"Where's Yukio?" She asked

"He said that all of the exorcists had to go on a mission but he wanted us to continue. He also said that he trusts us to tell the truth when he asks who won." I told her

"Hmm so it's just you and I. This shall be fun."

I see a ton of dust and colors shine from where she was at. She's a tamer so who knows what kind of familiars she'll conquer up.

I see a really fast vine heading my way, I jump back and it had just missed me.

"For someone who's been in the hospital for three days, you sure have a lot of energy beings my flames drained you."

"Oh please you think your flames can hurt me? They didn't drain my energy, this body just felt weak."

"Why are you talking like that? Saying 'this body' that's weird." I say as I avoid another hit.

"You're the weak one, I will get rid of you. You won't beat me."

She grabs me by her vine and slams me into the ground.

I wipe the dirt off of my face.

"I didn't want to have to use this but you leave me no choice."

I pull out my mother's sword and I again light up in blue flames.

Everything shined in blue.

I run at her with my sword and she dodged my hit.

She sent her greenman after me and he changed into the black figure.

I pause in my tracks not remembering that I should never take my eye off of my opponent.

Shiemi wraps a leafy vine around me and takes my sword.

She grabs my hand, I wince in pain as she cuts my palm open and has my blood fall to the ground. She then gabs my sword in the spot where the blood was at and I can see a pentagram forming.

A big opening appears and it looked like a portal to somewhere.

"What is that?" I asked as my words sounded shaky

"It's the gate to Gahenna. The gate to hell." She yelled.

I look back at where Yukio and the others were at, in the trees.

He did the hand signals we made up and he asked if he should do something. I shook my head no and went back to facing Shiemi.

"You aren't Shiemi." I say

"The Shiemi I know is nice and kind. She wouldn't hurt a fly and the way you've been making her act is not who she really is. I know that she would never open up the gate for hell and she'd never wish me dead. Show yourself."

"You caught me. I'm not Shiemi, I'm just using her body. I'm Satan and I want you to come back to Gahenna with me." Shiemi said

"Never" I yell as I brighten my flames and break through the vines.

I run past Shiemi and tried pulling my sword out.

Shiemi kicked me and I fall into the Gahenna gate.

I try moving but it felt like quick sand.

I then see Yukio and Rin jumping down from the trees and everyone else follows them.

"You won't have her" Rin yells.

Izumo, Shima, Bon, and Miwa try taking out the black figure as Rin and Yukio try getting to me through Shiemi.

Yukio pointed his gun at Satan.

"YUKIO NO, IF YOU SHOOT HIM YOU'RE JUST KILLING SHIEMI." I yell

He backs down and Shiemi punches him knocking him out.

Miwa runs to help Yukio and the black figure wraps The others in its vines.

"I'll have no choice" Rin yells

He takes his sword out of its bag and opens it. He sparks with blue flames and the others look at him with jaw dropping expressions.

He sure is better with a sword than I am.

"Shiemi, I know you're in there. Look at me, it's me Rin. You're best friend, you were my first friend. You can fight this, don't let him control you like this." Rin yells

I can see her eyes turning back to the color green.

"R..Rin... h help me..e" she choked on her words.

"You actually think that you can save this girl, I'm Satan. How about you be a good son and come with me to Gahenna. We'll be a family again." Satan says through Shiemi

I could see Rin getting frustrated and what did he mean by son? Rins father died...

"Shiemi fight him. Fight for you, all of us. We love you, I love you" Rin says

My heart sunk after hearing that.

Shiemi collapses to the floor but was conscious.

Rin helps her up.

I look over and the black figure disappears in smoke and Yukio was able to stand.

I still wasn't able to move, this gate has its hands on me.

The gate starts falling apart and disappearing.

Everyone looks at me and tried running to help but it was to late.

The gate swallowed me whole, my sword was still stuck in the ground. I could see the bottom of it so I held onto that.

The blade was cutting my skin but it's all that was connecting me to the real world.

If one of them were to pull it out, I'd be done for.

But what's the point in trying?
Rin said that he loves you but his first love was Shiemi.
Maybe they're better off being together and I'm better off being down here where a demon belongs.

My hand slides down the blade because my thoughts are making me question why I'm still fighting.

I shake my head.

No this isn't me.

Gahenna is making me think this way.

I pull myself up a bit by tightening my grip.

I try sliding my hand up my blade through the ground it was sticking in.

The power of these dimensions were strong and practical burning my skin as I tried.

My hands were losing a lot of blood.

Rin's POV:
I just watched the women I love get swallowed whole by the Gahenna gate.

I drop to my knees and everyone looks at me.

Yukio puts my sword back into my scabbard and my flames go away.

"Everyone, head back to the academy. Mephisto is there and tell him to contact the council." Yukio tells everyone

Izumo, Miwa, Bon, and Shima start walking and Shiemi tried getting me to come along.

"I want to be left along" I told Shiemi

Yukio pats my back

"I'm sorry Rin, there is no way for us to get her back."

"I'll try" I say

"There's no point, it won't work"

"THEN I'LL TRY HARDER"

My eyes started to water.

"He's gonna pay for what he did, I promise it."

I slam my fist against the ground and I see the ground crack from where Y/N's sword was

Your POV again:

I see the ground cracking and I was able to slip my arm through. I can feel grass and the warm breeze.

A ton of blue light flashes and I feel as if I'm trying to go through Saran Wrap.

The blade was still digging into my skin but I managed to get my other hand in there.

I'm practically dangling for my life right now.

The ground opened up and everything looked blue from the amount of light coming from Gahenna.

I got my head and torso through and I lay my upper body down onto the grass. I was so exhausted and my body ached and stings from my wounds.

Rin's POV:

After seeing the ground crack, a ton of blue light emits from it.

I see movement and when my eyes adjusted I see Y/N laying on the ground.

I run up to her and only half of her body was through the opening.

I helped her up out of Gahenna and embraced her.

She was covered in a lot of blood and wasn't talking.

Yukio runs over and pulls her sword out of the ground and puts it back into its scabbard and all of the flames go away.

"Y/N, Y/N you there?" I say

"Rin?" She replies back

Yukio helps Shiemi get back to the academy as I helped Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9K 32
(Y/n) (L/n), a girl who has suffered from a past of nothing but tragedy and little hope for a brighter future, followed a dear friend to a school hel...
437 0 15
Satan's Children, Blue Exorcist Fanfiction 2017-2018 COMPLETED~ This is basically a blue exorcist x reader and it is about Rin, Yukio, And my Oc's(Ri...
163K 5.6K 32
A blue exorcist fanfic I do not own The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Right? What happens when a simple exorcist training mission goes wrong? Y...
1M 34.2K 24
(#1 in Rin X Reader thank you all so much) Rin is the son of Satan. You are the daughter of God (who is mean in this book because why not its spicy)...