Hope - an Edmund Pevensie lov...

By Daisy__2003

1000 years ago, the Kings and Queens of old stood at Cair Paravel... A loud sound alerted me outside. I q... More

Intro
Hope
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Epilogue

6.9K 194 51
By Daisy__2003

*Third person*
A girl around the age of 15 walked down the streets of London to reach her new school. She was tall, lean and had reddish hair. Some people said that if looked at in certain lights, it looks slightly pink. She always laughed at this comment.

She fiddled with her tie half in nerves and the other in annoyance at the piece of clothing.

Once reaching the reception of the school and told them her name she was guided to her first class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edmund Pevensie, a boy that hid a lot. Not many were friends with the boy but that did not matter to him. The only thing that mattered was the girl he left behind. Coincidently, he was thinking of her.

His teacher started to speak but he ignored her, in his own world. He only listened when a new voice started to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the girl was wandering to her class, she started to think about what could happen. It hadn't been that long, had it?

She knocked on the door of the room to catch the attention of 30 pairs of eyes.

"Ahh, class, this is our new student. Go on, introduce yourself" the lady at the front said.

"Hello everyone, its nice to meet you, my name is Hope."

At this a head shot up, brown eyes meeting blue. She'd finally found her King again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.9K 28
1300 years ago, the marvelous and former glory of Narnia was tarnished. The castle of Cair Paravel, sieged by Telmarines, stood in flames as the army...
96.8K 3.6K 30
{BOOK 1/5 of the bonus series for The Legacy Saga} PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY UNDER THE SAME NAME [A Narnia Fanfiction] Sophie Adams was an eight...
31.4K 1.1K 38
'We fight for the future of Narnia, and for such, the child is pivotal.' There are Prophesies in almost every world. Many are carved into cave walls...
18.8K 387 23
"It has long been foretold that three sons of Adam and three daughters of Eve will defeat the White Witch and restore peace to Narnia." ...