Our Bloodbond| Kaname Kuran x...

By GigglyUndertaker

(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she... More

1- the runaway queen
2- The only daughter of the Kiryu
3- Sibling bonding time
5- Happiness Obliterated
6- Papa cross
7- Our 'Sister'
8- 8 years since that night
9- school starts
10- Stop squealing!
11-Aido, stop. just stop
12- touch them again, I dare you.
13-trapped
14-Master
15- On the case
16- Threats
17- chocolate kisses
18-St. Xocolatl Day
19- Pureblood?
20- My dear sister
21- joining the night class
22- Promise
23- a new routine
24- You're back
25- Give me a chance
26- stay with me tonight
27- Meeting the night class
28- Fangirls
29- hundred
30- Owning vampires.
31- Ruka's thanks
32- the great escape
33- dancing
34- friendships
35- Yuki's Jealousy
36- The stalkers
37- History and eavesdropping
38-Lord Kaname, Please
39- Illegal
40- Those tears
41- Pillow
42- Warm smiles, Warm lips
43- The shirt
44- Annoying Ruka
45- the black letter
46- Besties
47- Pocky
48- story time
49- my first love
50- memories
51- expernation
52- answers
53- figuring it out
54- Zero to 100
55- plans and understanding
56- Weeks and weeks
57- GANGSTA
58- slow
59-ball
60- I'm back
61- Liquid Ass
62 - exchange programme?
63- Ruka's falling
64- puzzle pieces
65- Jessica and glasses
66- ID
67- contacts
68- familiar faces
69- Reason for being at Ouran
70- Host partner
71- Yuki cross
72- Day 2
73- Secrets
74- Getting ready
75 Our Cross Fair
76- wings of freedom
77- Thank you
78- First bite
79- Welcome home
80- My Lady
81- Wedding day and marks
82- host club and truth
83- farewell
84- New story out

4- perfect paradise

48.3K 1.2K 48
By GigglyUndertaker

Edited 05/06/2020

Ichiru pov 

"Zero... I don't want you to leave~ I want us to spend time with our little sister!" I whine to my older twin. He sighs and finishes doing up his coat. Turning towards me, he gives me a small smile "I will be back in 2 hours, We can spend time together all of us. I need to do this because I promised our baby that if she ever hurt us. I will end her." This tore my world apart. "What!?" He stares at me, shocked and explains "She asked me to promise when she first came here." 

"It's true Big brother, Ichiru." As quickly as I could. I turn around to see my sweet little (h/c), sister. "Why..." She gives me a soft smile and says "If I ever lose control, attack my family... Even scratch you. I want Zero to end my life." I stare at her and her (E/c) eyes stare back "Good Luck at your lessons, big brother zero." He smiles and tells us "Be good, I will be back soon." We nod and run up to him, I hug him but little sister doesn't. I stare at her again. 

She automatically replies with "He is going to his hunting classes. If they smelt me they would make zero take them to me." Zero stares at her and replies saying "You're a Kiryu. They aren't able to touch you." She nods and joins into our hug. This felt right, even though she has only been here a short while, It felt like we did this every day. "I'm off." We wave goodbye and then I suddenly feel depressed. "What's wrong big brother?" I turn around to stare into her soft, calming (E/c) eyes. She looked worried and I answer, "I should be going with him, I should be out there learning how to protect my family from evil vampires, Keeping the ones I love safe." 

She hugs me and I pat her soft (h/c) (h/l) locks, I then notice she doesn't look like Kiryu! She looks at me and says "I thought that was going to be a problem too, I will speak to mother and father today." I nod and we walk into the living room. She walks back over to that book so I join her. "What are you reading?" I ask her and she smiles "I'm reading the history of vampires, want to read with me?" she asks and I nod, Picking her up and placing her onto my lap, we read the story till we both fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.4K 32
She is kaname's twin sister Born to protect all her friends How can she do that when she lost herself in this world of madness She created something...
883 12 17
You are the youngest Kuran of the three. You were always the mistreated one bc no one needed you. They focused on Yuki and Kaname. Will you get your...
200K 4.9K 38
yumi ran away from the kuran estate at a young age. she never felt loved only from her onii-sama kaname kuran. her heart shatered when she heard that...
119K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...