Toby's Life

By GoldenShadow18

Have you ever wondered hey I wonder what Toby's doing right now. well now you know! More

Toby's Lost
Toby's Crush
Toby's crush 2
The Date
Toby's Screwed
Clockie returns
Toby and the end
Toby and the end2
Toby and the end 3 {behind the scenes}
Toby And The End
Trey and Toby
Toby and The Waffles
Tobys mad
Toby And The Creator
Toby And The Doll
Toby and the Doll 2
Toby And The Countdown
Tobys Birthday
Toby And Max
Toby and Y/N
A Long Way from October

IM BACK!!!!!!!

23 2 4
By GoldenShadow18

Toby: im back and i'm happy again i blew up that alien ship. and threw my dad back in hell and i convinced the devil to bring everything back to the way it was so let us begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin starting later!

Hey guys i brought this back because i miss Toby. so i think this is going to go on forever. besides Tobys Life is gotta to be my best story besides the mansion sooooooo see ya PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
58.5K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
17.2K 184 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 #𝟣 𝗂𝗇 𝘁...