Untouchable

Oleh papigoalz

"You wouldn't hurt me, would you?" "Why would I hurt someone I love?" "Why would you hurt someone at all? I... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Oh It's Weed
Hope For Me
Who's Your Friend
I'm With You
This Is Why
Sunshine
Firsts
Fun
Promise
Meds
A/N IM SORRY
Sick
My Baby...
Healing
The Sky Room
Done With This
Everything Happens Today
Epilogue
****Question****
IT'S UP

His

10.1K 311 509
Oleh papigoalz

We sat on his bed awkwardly.

Well I was awkward, he seemed quite comfortable.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked

He shrugged

I looked around his room and saw nothing we could talk about. Absolutely nothing. I mean we could talk about archery but he doesn't seem to want to.

He doesn't like his family. He doesn't like people. He doesn't like life. What does he like?

I decided to push the archery thing because we literally had nothing else to talk about.

"What got you into archery?" I asked

"My dad bought me a set when I was like 6 because I loved Robin hood." He answered

Finally a real answer.

"How often do you do it?" I asked

"Practically every day" He said

"Wow. Do you have a target or something?" I asked

"Of course" He assured

"Can you show me?" I asked

"Sure" He shrugged, getting up and grabbing his bow and arrows.
We walked down stairs and into the backyard.

He loaded his arrow and swiftly pulled the string back, slightly squinting one eye.

I parted my lips in anticipation as he let the arrow soar through the air and piercing the target, hitting directly in the bull's eye.

"Shit, Kevin," I laughed, "You're amazing"

"No.. You're amazing." He smirked, grabbing me by my waist, pulling me in closer.

My heart started pounding again. He was towering over me and looking down into my eyes. Shit. What do I do? We're Sober. It's not the weed I repeat, it's not the weed.

I'm just about shaking. Seriously.

Our breaths mixed as we stood there, our lips only centimeters apart.

I reached my hand up to grab a handful of his hair and pulled him so there was no distance and our lips were touching.

His lips felt like heaven but he kissed like the devil.

His hands traveled from my waist to my cheeks and he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

His hair was soft and gorgeous.

I finally forced myself to pull back and look at him.

He laughed

"What does this mean?" I asked

"It means we're together." He said with devious eyes.

"We are?" I asked

"Yeah. You're mine, Emma." He said, touching my cheek with his hand.

I'm his?

Something about that made me feel warm.

His.

~~

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately thought of last night and whether or not it was a dream.

I reached my hand to my lips and remembered the feeling of his there.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and lifted myself up.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in my white crop top and blue high wasted shorts.

My mom drove me to school and my heart was racing the whole way.

With every step I took through the school I felt more and more uneasy.

I was so nervous that I forgot to go to my locker and I just went straight to PE which he was in with me but we never really looked in each other's direction.

I was practically shaking once more as I looked around, walking to the girl's locker room.

I didn't see him.

I got dressed quickly in my navy blue tank top and orange shorts that all of the girls have to wear

I walked out with my phone in my hand and bumped in to a way too familiar torso.

His hands were on my arms to lessen the intensity of the impact.

I looked up into his brown eyes and wanted to die.

"Hey there stranger" I muttered

"Hey" He smirked

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the gym.

I felt people's eyes on us.

"Ohhhh Emma is that your new boy toy?" My friend Lisa asked

I laughed and looked up at him

"Yeah" He said

I wanted to scream.

We sat on the in-door bleachers in the gym.

I had nothing to say and the fact that we are seeing each other didn't change that.

He just stared at me and for some reason when I looked into his eyes, everything felt better. I felt safe. Protected.

This was insane. The amount of feelings I had and the amount of thoughts that were rushing through my head. The things I felt were unsafe.

He had me and he knew it.

I could see in his eyes that he had me and he could see it in mine.

"So. My beautiful Emma, what do you want to do today?" He asked

"I don't know" I said because I knew if I tried to say anything else then I would get tongue tied.

"We could go to my house again. My mom and dad are taking my sister to get new toys." he suggested

"Sounds good" I smiled

We went through the rest of the day having awkward conversations just like that one.

Shit this is not like what you see in the movies.

In the movies it's usually like right after the people start dating, they are super comfortable with each other but I just feel more awkward.

We were walking silently to his house when he noticed that I had my headphones in.

He squinted and took one out of my ear, placing it into his and we just walked.

We held hands and walked.

~

We finally got to his house and it was dead quiet.

I kinda liked it but I also felt that Kevin was gonna try something.

Then more thoughts started going through my head.

'what if he doesn't even like you and he just wants sex?'

'why would he like you of all the girls who are better?'

'why you?'

He set his backpack down and plopped himself onto the couch, turning the TV on and patting the spot next to him for me to sit down.

I sat next to him like a good 8 inches away.

He looked at the space between us and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

My head unavoidably rested on his shoulder and I watched TV.

I could feel his shoulders raise and fall with every breath he took.

It was peaceful.

I lifted myself up and slowly leaned in to press my lips on his.

He grabbed my face with one hand and parted his lips to accept my kiss.

He pulled away with a small smirk and his hand traveled to my neck.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head.

His thumb pressed into my neck and my air pipes were getting a bit blocked.

What the hell am I doing?

I would usually be pissed about this but I let him do what he wanted.

I just looked into his deep brown eyes hoping he wouldn't hurt me but I wasn't scared.

"Are you scared of what I could do, Emma?" He asked, his hand still clutching my neck.

I shook my head.

He loosened his grip and pulled my face back to meet his lips.

I just went with it. I felt like I had no control over what I was doing. This wasn't me.

And I felt more ashamed because I wanted him to choke me.

Jesus I'm actually scared right now and not of him but of my thoughts.

He finally released his grip on my face and sat back next to me.

He watched the TV with a slight smirk on his face that he had most of the time

I felt uncomfortable. I didn't want to be there... until he wrapped his arm around me again and I was safe.

The door opened and Celie came running through with a red stuffed dog.

She ran straight to Kevin and hugged him.

He smiled towards his parents

"Have fun?" He asked as if he didn't really care.

"Yeah, Kev." His father said.

I never met him before.

"Who's your uh friend?" He asked, seemingly surprised.

"This is my girlfriend, Emma." He said

Eva and His dad looked at each other.

"Frank" He said, putting out his hand for me.

He sounded skeptical and he looked at me like I was a bomb ready to explode.

I shook it with a smile on my face.

He's already introducing me as his girlfriend.. To his parents nonetheless.

I kinda liked it.

They seemed to be really surprised that I was there.

"Hi Eva" I smiled, waving at her

She waved back and smiled, "Hi Emma."

I felt uncomfortable and I kind of just wanted to leave.

"I should probably get home now Kevin" I cleared my throat

"But we just got here" he said

I stayed quiet.

He just stared at me as if he liked to see me uncomfortable.

"Let's go to my room." He smirked

He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs to his room.

I sat down on his bed and he sat beside me

"Emma.. What's bugging you?" He asked

"I honestly have no idea" I chuckled

He exhaled.

"Do you want to be with me? Because I am a lot of things but I am not someone who scares girls into dating him." He sighed

I just kept saying "Uhh... Um, I.. Uh. Um." Because I didn't know how to explain it to him.

"That's not the problem.. It's uhh. That I uh. It kinda of scares me I guess?" I shrugged

"What" He said with that dead smile.

"Myself." I muttered.

I didn't know how to explain how I felt to him.

"Are you crazy?" He smirked

"No it's just that.. I'm scared of the inconsistency of my self control around you." Those were the words that explained it best.

"Why wouldn't you be able to control yourself?" He smirked.

"You have this way about you.. You have this kind of danger that draws me in." I shrugged

"Danger? Now how could I possibly be dangerous?" He slowly spoke.

"Are you kidding," I chuckled, "you did just choke me a few minutes ago right?" I asked

"That bothered you?" He asked

I didn't want to say that it didn't but I didn't want him to not do it again.

"No" I mumbled

"Good because I could do way worse." He said

What does 'way worse' mean? How much worse?

"I don't think I'm uh.. ready for.." I stuttered

He chuckled, " I know, Em."

"I wouldn't pressure you into anything that you don't want to do" he said

That made me feel better.

We just sat there in silence for a minute.

But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence this time. It was comfortable.

His eyes were glued on me.

Oh shit what do I usually do with my hands.

I intertwined my fingers and held my hands together on my lap as if I was paying close attention in class.

He chuckled, "are you okay?"

"Huh?" I asked

He grabbed my hands and held them in his. His hands were so cold.

I squeezed them.

"You should stop smoking" I said

"I will when you do" he smirked

"Deal." I said, looking into his deep brown eyes.

His lip twitched as he smirked at me.

I looked down and chuckled, "you're gonna get me in a lot of trouble"

"I wish I could say the same for you" he laughed

I loved his laugh.

~~

I have like two people who enjoy this story so this is for you two. I love you two honestly your comments give me so much happiness :)

I still have a few more already made so ask and you shall receive.

~papi

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

44.6K 1.2K 66
ashton meets a cute british lad who sometimes wears a spider-man suit and the rest is history. tom holland x male!oc published, nov 2019 completed...
5.7K 174 12
an a/b/o story about my crack ship ✌🏽 trigger warning : i want you all to be aware that there is obviously smut in this, very gay smut might i add...
146K 2.6K 71
One Shots about your favorite pilots. Enjoy. (Warning! Some One-Shots contain: Smut, mentioning of selfharm and suicide and sometimes even cuteness.)
1.9K 106 13
​In another version of the Supernatural universe, Sam and Dean Winchester are still hunters, their parents both dead, but Gabriel and Castiel Shurley...