Our Bloodbond| Kaname Kuran x...

By GigglyUndertaker

(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she... More

1- the runaway queen
2- The only daughter of the Kiryu
4- perfect paradise
5- Happiness Obliterated
6- Papa cross
7- Our 'Sister'
8- 8 years since that night
9- school starts
10- Stop squealing!
11-Aido, stop. just stop
12- touch them again, I dare you.
13-trapped
14-Master
15- On the case
16- Threats
17- chocolate kisses
18-St. Xocolatl Day
19- Pureblood?
20- My dear sister
21- joining the night class
22- Promise
23- a new routine
24- You're back
25- Give me a chance
26- stay with me tonight
27- Meeting the night class
28- Fangirls
29- hundred
30- Owning vampires.
31- Ruka's thanks
32- the great escape
33- dancing
34- friendships
35- Yuki's Jealousy
36- The stalkers
37- History and eavesdropping
38-Lord Kaname, Please
39- Illegal
40- Those tears
41- Pillow
42- Warm smiles, Warm lips
43- The shirt
44- Annoying Ruka
45- the black letter
46- Besties
47- Pocky
48- story time
49- my first love
50- memories
51- expernation
52- answers
53- figuring it out
54- Zero to 100
55- plans and understanding
56- Weeks and weeks
57- GANGSTA
58- slow
59-ball
60- I'm back
61- Liquid Ass
62 - exchange programme?
63- Ruka's falling
64- puzzle pieces
65- Jessica and glasses
66- ID
67- contacts
68- familiar faces
69- Reason for being at Ouran
70- Host partner
71- Yuki cross
72- Day 2
73- Secrets
74- Getting ready
75 Our Cross Fair
76- wings of freedom
77- Thank you
78- First bite
79- Welcome home
80- My Lady
81- Wedding day and marks
82- host club and truth
83- farewell
84- New story out

3- Sibling bonding time

53.1K 1.3K 63
By GigglyUndertaker

Edited on 05/06/2020

"Zero please take your little sister to your room, she will be staying with you." Zero looks slightly hesitant but nods, grabbing my hand. His hands were soft. I smile warmly at him and he turns around quickly, his eyes widen when he sees my smile. "(y/n)? why are you smiling like that?" he asks me, worried and slightly scared. I reply with a soft "I'm just happy that I had the guts to run away... Thank you, Zero for trusting me. I want to ask you a favour." He stares at me and says "What is the favour?" Staring into his eyes, I plea "Will you kill me if I ever attack you or Ichiru?" He stares into my pleading (e/c) eyes, shocked.

 He slowly lets go of my hand and places his hand over my freshly done tattoo. "This Tattoo shows that we own you, that the Vampire hunter society will be able to use you as a hunter. You are bonded to me, You are bonded to Ichiru. I'm happy to have a little sister, even if she is a pureblood." I stare into his lavender eyes and slowly, his eyes widen "Why are you crying?!" He was worried that he upset me and I smile "I'm happy." 

He chuckles then we hear "Is our little sister ok?" I stare up and the mirror image of zero, he was in shock and runs up to me; gripping me into a hug. Slowly, I wrap my arms around him too. My head was in his chest, his weak heart was pumping hard. 'You're a fighter' "Zero, why don't you join us?" Ichiru smiles at his mirror image; Zero sighs' and hugs both of us. "Thank you, so much Brothers..." They smile down at me and says "Let's get some sleep." Zero suggests and we nod. walking into our room.

"You can sleep in my bed, I will sleep in Zeros~" Ichiru smiles at me and I reply with "Thank you, big brother. I hope you both have a good nights sleep." They smile and say "Welcome to the family." I look at them and smile. Getting into the bed that Ichiru sleeps in, I could smell his scent faintly, meaning that he barely slept in his bed. Smiling to myself, I hug the book that I had been carrying. I wish to live in a world where vampires and humans can co-exist. No evil level E's hurting these are lovely people...   

I wake up to hear giggling, Looking around I remember that I'm a Kiryu. Walking downstairs, I see Zero and Ichiru laughing together, playing a card game. They notice me and awe. I blush making them tease me even more. "Awe, Look at our baby." I giggle and say "What are you two playing?" They smile and explain "Just playing cards, do you want to join?" I nod allowing my (h/l) (h/c) hair to flip around a little, they smile and explain to me how to play. "I see our children are bonding~" I look up to see father and Mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 380 18
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...
208K 5.4K 32
She is kaname's twin sister Born to protect all her friends How can she do that when she lost herself in this world of madness She created something...
868 11 17
You are the youngest Kuran of the three. You were always the mistreated one bc no one needed you. They focused on Yuki and Kaname. Will you get your...
11.2K 459 20
yn is the youngest daughter of the Kuran family but instead of Yuki being in the basement it was yn and she got all of her memories erase by her mot...