His Harem, his women and his...

Por Fionalibby

Through times we have heard unconventional love stories, there was 'Layla and Majnu' 'Romeo and Juliet' 'Jodh... Mais

His Harem, his women and his WOMAN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 part-one
Chapter 61 part-two
Author's note and a Thank you
Epilogue
Sequel / Book two

Chapter 45

6.7K 283 21
Por Fionalibby

Not Edited

Omeed still held back. No matter how much her traitorous heart yearned for Hafez.  She made it her mission to sneak up on him whilst he played each night. It has become a routine of hers to watch him from the dark passage.

“You do know he misses you dearly. Don’t you your majesty?” A soft voice sounded behind Omeed making her jump in fright. She had been engrossed watching Hafez’s retreating back to hear someone sneak up on her.

“I don’t care.” Omeed replies sharply as she glares at Amir.

“You care your majesty. I know you do because I have seen you watch his majesty every night for the past week.” With a twinge of sadness Amir adds. “His majesty is suffering just as much as yourself your majesty.”

Amir has watched Omeed cry in the dark for the past week as she stares at Hafez when she thinks no one was watching. It breaks his heart watching the lovers grow further apart each day. Omeed stubbornness was to blame for their current predicament.

“I have no time to listen to your nonsense Amir. Have a good evening.”  She says as she makes a move to return to her pavilion.

“You will eventually lose him to another more willing consort.” Amir coldly announces. “I always thought you very smart and perceptive. But I suppose I was wrong all along.” Omeed’s body stiffens at Amir’s words.

“Do you know that consort Asal has been genuinely pursuing his majesty?” Omeed tensed even more. His words were like a sword piercing the walls around her heart. “So far his majesty has rejected her advances but who knows how long he’s capable of staying true to you.”

Omeed shut her eyes tightly with her back turned towards Amir who couldn’t see the torn young lady’s face as she wept bitterly.

“It’s been a fortnight and I think you have tortured yourself enough. I cannot begin to imagine what you’re going through but I can only advise you don’t lose what you hold dearly because of your pain and stubbornness to let go.”

Omeed whimpers at the thought of her baby. “Please forgive your servant who has spoken out of his jurisdiction.” Amir hearing her whimper says kneeling down. “I deserve death because I have cost you more pain your majesty.” He says apologetically.

Taking several deep breaths to calm her raging emotions, Omeed sighs loudly before walking off through the dark alleys of the palace. Omeed wasn’t mad at Amir, all he had spoken were true words and she understood his reasoning behind it.

Once in the confines of her bedchamber, Omeed sobs bitterly as her body wracks in soul crunching sobs. Tonight, the pains she had thought were slowly dissipating returned full force as she drops to her knees crying her eyes out.

Come morning, Zoya found Omeed curled on the floor asleep. She quickly rushes to her side to check her breathing. Convinced Omeed was ok and well, she tenderly proceeds in waking her up from her slumber.

“Your majesty, Please wake up.” Zoya says with a gentle hand on Omeed’s shoulder. “Wake up your majesty.” She says calmly once again. Zoya didn’t want the other maids to witness Omeed’s present state. Omeed was far too proud to be seen as anything but a strong woman.

Omeed yawns loudly as her eyes flutters open. “Zoya.” She calls out with a groan. Her body was stiff with pains from lying on the hard floor. “Zoya.” She calls out again not realizing Zoya was sat on her heels next to her.

“I am right here your majesty.” Zoya’s hands went around Omeed’s arms as she tries lifting her off the floor. “I will have someone fetch lady Feriha. You don’t look too good.” Zoya says leading Omeed to her mattress.

The dark circles around Omeed’s eyes were bare for all to witness. Her fragile state was visible for all to see as she’s washed, dressed and fed that morning.  Zoya desperately wished Omeed’s family were there to support her during this odious time.

“Your majesty, royal physician Feriha is here to see you.” A maid announces as Omeed stares off into the distance with a forlorn expression.

“Send her inside.” Zoya replies swiftly knowing the maid wouldn’t be getting a response out of Omeed.

“Your majesty.” Feriha bows her head acknowledging a statue like Omeed. “Zoya, is there any improvement in her majesty’s condition?” She asked Zoya who immediately shook her head. Indicating there was none.

“Is she taking her herbs?” Feriha asked moving towards Omeed.

“Yes she is but I found her asleep on the floor this morning.” Zoya says exasperatedly. “She’s suffering emotionally.” She mutters quietly.

“She need’s his majesty, I have cured the pain on her body but the one in her heart is something only his majesty can fix.” Feriha has pieced together what happened to Omeed. She was still in the middle of her investigations.

“She won’t see his majesty. She has refused to allow his visit even now.” Zoya cries. “It’s painful watching both wither right before my eyes.” Zoya couldn’t understand how the much gossiped about lovers have now become a thing of the past.

“Zoya, send everyone out of this pavilion. There’s something I must speak to her majesty about.” At Zoya’s frown, Feriha quickly adds. “Perhaps after she hears this, she might understand why she needs his majesty.” Feriha concludes with confidence.

With Omeed’s maids all gone and privacy assured, Feriha tries to grab Omeed’s attention. “Your majesty, there’s something I have to tell you.” Omeed looked Feriha in the eyes then quickly looked away. “You must hear me out your majesty.”

“What is it Feriha?” Omeed says dismissively as her eyes remains on her butterfly sucking nectar from a hibiscus flower. Omeed thought it fascinating as her mind drifts to her dead baby who she had been looking forward to have suckling from her bosoms.

“Omeed, it is imperative you listen to what I have to say.”  Feriha uses her given name for the first time since Omeed’s nuptial.

“Feriha my friend what is it you have to tell me? I have missed my friend so dearly.” Omeed teases her as a brief glimpse of the mischievous woman she once was makes an appearance.

“I need you undivided attention Omeed. This has to do with a life and death situation.” Feriha grits out as she puffs. “What I am about to tell you, I need you to think wisely before you act.”

Omeed sensing the urgency and seriousness in Feriha’s words sits up as her gaze drifts to Feriha’s.

“The cat attacking you had been intentional from the start.” Feriha bit tightly on her bottom lip as tries reining her emotions in.

“What do you mean Feriha?” Omeed asked calmly as her chest constricts at the thought of someone intentionally hurting her innocent child.

“Your injuries were abnormal, so I took samples which I tested and discovered slight traces of poison in.” Feriha swallows hard unable to face Omeed. “I had the cat caught and discovered huge traces of the same poison on his fur and tongue.”

“Stop Feriha!” Omeed gasps. “Are you trying to tell me someone had made that cat aggressive by poisoning it?” She couldn’t believe anyone would be wicked enough to want her baby dead. “Who would want my child dead?”

Omeed asked with her hand above her heart as she desperately tries to make sense of the situation. She felt dizzy from the overwhelming information her fragile form was taking in. “I have been investigating and so far the assailant eludes me.”

“Are you certain Feriha?” Omeed ask once again her composure seeming cold and withdrawn. “Feriha, you are telling me my lack of incompetence killed my baby.”  Her eyes squint in rage. “I was the cautious one but I became lax when I met Hafez.”

“Omeed don’t blame yourself for what happened. Most of all do not put the blame on his majesty.” Feriha chastises her. “I believe this is an attack on your close bond and the crown.” She says thoughtfully.

“They will pay for hurting my baby. I will make every one of them pay.” Omeed says with coldness that rivals the demons of the North Pole.

“But you still don’t know who is to blame for this.” Zoya cries joining in the conversation for the first time. “Please Feriha you have to discourage her majesty from what I think she might do.” Zoya was scared Omeed’s wrath would affect too many people.

“I am working closely with Faisal and as Kabir’s grandson he is trust worthy and reliable.” Feriha admonishes. “Give us some more time your majesty.” Feriha pleads torn between protecting Farzan and being true to Omeed.

Faisal now works with Feriha in the imperial office as physicians. After meeting him, Omeed had written to Hafez asking that he invites Faisal for an audience so he could listen to his plight. Hafez had fumed and sacked the ministers responsible.

“You have to welcome his majesty back into your life without waiting any longer.” Zoya suggests. “You can have another baby as long as the love you have for one another still exists.”

“I am too ashamed to face him. You don’t understand.” Omeed sighs as she furiously rubs her face trying to calm her raging heart. “I had made it seem like he was at fault, I had screamed and treated him unfairly.”

“I could request his presence stating you want to see him.” Zoya adds quickly wanting the entire situation over with. “You could go to him.”

“I cannot just summon or waltz my way back into his life.” Omeed growls as she makes her way to her mattress suddenly feeling overwhelmed and tired. “I need to sleep.” She says with a yawn.

“I have a suggestion.” Feriha tries. “When you wake up, you should visit the royal garden.” Feriha knew Hafez visited the garden everyday but what she didn’t know was that Hafez goes there in remembrance of his lost child.

For Hafez that had been one of the most memorable time of his short life. The day Omeed told him she was carrying his child whilst she gathered flowers in the royal garden.

After court at noon, Hafez made his way towards the garden where he heard the sweet sound of Omeed’s voice. Two weeks of not seeing and speaking to her had taken its toll on him.

“I am even hearing her laughter in my head.” Hafez groans quietly as his step falters.

“Your majesty, her majesty is in the garden. Do you want to go to her? Or would you rather take a different path?” Amir asks Hafez hoping he goes to Omeed.

“She doesn’t want to see me Amir.” Amir cussed quietly as he watched Hafez’s shoulders deflate. “I don’t want to upset her any further. This is the first time she’s been out since the incidence.” A tear slid down his face as he spoke.

“Perhaps she is healing and will welcome your presence.” Encourages Amir as he hopes his conversation with Omeed the previous night has finally brought the break they desperately needed. “Go ahead your majesty.”

Amir stops his fellow eunuchs from following Hafez as the pair walks closer. They hid amongst the trees as the watched Omeed and Zoya chase after butterflies. “She looks well.” Mutters Hafez.

“Not well enough.” Replies Amir.

“I cannot do this to her Amir. She has suffered too much.” Hafez says as he tries to walk away.

“You staying away will hurt her more your majesty.” Amir tries again. “She needs you. I mean you both need one another.”

“True words but unfortunately, Omeed wants me to stay away.”  Hafez groans but Amir wasn’t going to give up just like that. He was convinced this was their opportunity. Before Hafez could take his eyes away from a giggling Omeed, Amir made the branches rattle.

“Who is there?” Omeed asked. She had felt she was being watched but downplayed it knowing it was Hafez. “Come out at once!” Omeed orders but met with silence. “I know you are there Hafez, are you going to keep watching me from afar?”

Having been caught Hafez had no choice but to walk out. Their heart skipped several beats as Hafez walks towards her. He looked like a man on a mission as he kept his gaze fixed on Omeed’s.

“I have missed you.” He whispers once he was sure she could hear him.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry.” Omeed whispers in return as he envelops her in a hug.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. Allah gives and Allah takes. If our child was meant to come into this world he or she would have survived.” Hafez consoles Omeed lovingly as he sniffs her neck.

“I shouldn’t have treated you unfairly. I was just too bitter.”

“And rightly so! You did what any loving mother would have done.” He replies again. “You were a grieving mother who just lost her child.”

“I felt guilty for not protecting our child properly. I couldn’t face you knowing how much you already loved him.” She cries remembering Hafez’s joy when the baby had first kicked.

“We will heal together. We will have plenty more children.” He promises her as he brings his lips to hers in a scorching kiss that leaves both their bodies tingling with need and want for each other.

Pulling away Hafez whispers. “Calm down my little feline we have an audience.”

With a gasp Omeed abruptly pulls away. Her face now crimson red as she bites hard on her lips. For the first time in a long time she felt true happiness oozing from the both of them. “Never will I let anyone hurt our child again.”

Although Omeed’s words left him baffled, Hafez didn’t ask her what she meant. He was far too happy to have Omeed in his arms where she belongs.

Author’s note: This is more of a filler chapter that takes us the next part of the story.

Do tell me your thoughts.

 And suggestions are highly welcomed if they work.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

144K 8K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
612K 25.8K 59
Highest Ranking #1 22.10.1 Jellal never knew things will turn out worse after his beloved's death. Even after eight years all he wanted to do was mo...
1.7M 71.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
5.9M 398K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...