Bangtan and Velvet | btsvelve...

By revelliousarmy

"You are my greatest adventure."- The Incredibles ❥ starring: BTS members, Red Velvet members & other side c... More

❣ SeulMin Valentines 2016 ❣
❣ JungRi Valentines 2016 ❣
❣ VRene Valentines 2016 ❣
❣ WenGa Valentines 2016 ❣
❀ Halloween 2015 ❀
❀ Halloween 2016 ❀
❆ Christmas Shorts 2015 ❆
Christmas Shorts 2016
♡ JoyKook 01 ♡
♡ SeulMin 01 ♡
♡ SeulMin 01 ♡
♡ SeulMin 01 ♡
♡ JungRi 01 ♡
♡ VRene 01 ♡
♡ TaeJoy 01 ♡
♡ WenGa 01 ♡
[ request box ]
☆ VRene 01 ☆
☆ JungRi 01 ☆

♡ WenHope 01 ♡

1.1K 21 3
By revelliousarmy

#one shot 03

Plot: Childhood friends WenHope who are close ever since they were young. Both who are inseperable since young.

Story:

"Son Seungwan!!"

I turned around and saw Hoseok running towards me and hugged me. I laughed before patting his back in response.

"Did you have to run after me and shout my name like that?" I joked as we walked down the hallway.

"Of course. I need to grab my best friend's attention as much as possible."

I rolled my eyes as I stopped in front of the art room. I took a quick peek inside and saw Seulgi enthusiastically drawing. Hoseok followed suit and looked inside too.

"Hoseok, why not you go? Seulgi is not comfortable with you yet." I smiled pulling him away from the art room

"Really? I've been your friend longer than she is and you're siding with her on this?"

I just gave him a smile which immediately shut him up. I messed up his hair before pushing him to leave.

"I swear I'll seek revenge on Seulgi!" He screamed as he left.

"Who's that?"

I turned almost immediately as Seulgi looked over my shoulder while holding her art supplies. I grabbed a few of her items and dragged her away from the scene. No need to let those two fight it out again over who's my best friend.

-

"Wendy, want to go eat lunch?"

"Oh~ That's a first time you actually offered to go eat out. Sure!" I cheered as we walked out of the school.

"By the way, next week is Valentine's Day right?"

I nodded already having a spring my steps. Every Valentine's day, I always passed chocolates or sweets to my classmates and friends. I like doing nice things for them.

"Is there anyone special you're going to give to?"

I shook my head as we soon reached McDonalds. I found us a table as we both dropped our things and headed for the counter.

"Plus what do you mean someone special?" I asked.

"Every year, you always give sweets and chocolates to every student in class. Don't you have a certain someone you want to pass it to?"

I thought about it for a while before shaking my head. Seulgi just frowned as we ordered our meals.

-

"Oh! I forgot. Your birthday is coming up too right? Anything special you want?"

I shook my head as we walked back home. I don't want to burden Seulgi already. She is such a great friend and I just really cherish our relationship.

"By the way, you have a friend name Hoseok right?"

"Oh? You know Hoseok?" I questioned really intrigued.

Seulgi nodded as I smiled really widely. Nothing excites me more than my best friend knowing my other best friend.

"I heard that you both are really close?"

"Yeah! Our friendship goes a long way back. Like ever since we were babies. No wait! I think it was even when I was still in my mother's womb-"

"Alright! That's too much info." Seulgi laughed as I joined in.

"I guess you two must be really close. By any chance does he likes you?"

I laughed out loud to the point that I nearly tripped over. Luckily Seulgi caught me before I fell on my face.

"Me and Hoseok are just purely friends. Nothing else. I doubt he have any feelings for me at all."

"What about you? Do you have feelings for him?"

I ignored her question as we entered the convenience store.

"I don't know..." I shyly admitted as we walked around.

"Wait... you have feelings for him?!" Seulgi half screamed as I shushed her.

I pulled Seulgi lower as we walked to the back of the store. Seulgi seems to be very interested and happy with this topic.

"I never said anything about having feelings for-"

"Wendy? What are you doing here?"

I stood up almost immediately as Hoseok looked at me. I turned to Seulgi who was just snickering behind her art supplies. You sneaky little kid.

"What was that about? Having feelings for who?"

"What? Feelings? What's that?" I awkwardly laughed trying to avoid the topic.

"Come on~ You tell her but not me?"He whined and pouted.

"Hoseok, why not you go ahead first? I'll explain it all later."

"You're asking me to leave again?"

"You heard the woman. Vanish." Seulgi added as I pulled her back.

I watched as they both of them exchanged unhappy looks. Soon, Hoseok left us as I turned to Seulgi.

"DID YOU SAW THAT? HE CLEARLY IGNORED ME ON PURPOSE!" Seulgi screamed as I shut her up.

She grabbed her banana drink as we both headed out after paying. I glanced over at Seulgi who was downing her drink angrily.

"Come on~ You and Hoseok don't even know each other. He probably didn't meant it." I tried to calm her down.

"He has feelings for you."

I stopped walking as Seulgi turned back at me. Can she stop saying that? I don't want to believe that at all. I like how our relationship is just like friends.

"Did you not see his reactions? He clearly seemed sad when you avoided the topic of who you liked."

"He probably was sad over how I never tell him anything." I cut her as we continued walking.

"No. He was sad over how you like someone but not telling him. As if you were screaming at his face that it's not him."

I rolled my eye at that statement. Not only is it false but it's also nonsense. I have no feelings for Hoseok. Well at least none that I think of. We soon reached at our house.

"I'm telling you. He likes you. Don't lead him on. Just tell him straight to his face whether you like him or not."

"I think I know how to handle my own love life." I joked as I waved goodbye to Seulgi.

I watched as she entered her apartment complex. We live near each other just different apartment complex. I started to walk over my apartment complex when I saw Hoseok sitting on a swing set alone. I smiled instantly and ran back to the convenience store. I bought two ice cream sticks, the one we both love. Immediately, I ran back to the playground to Hoseok.

"Mr Jung Hoseok?" I joked as he turned around.

Judging his facial expression, he seems really shocked to see me. I ran over and hugged him before joining him on the swing set.

"I bought us ice cream sticks!" I cheered as I raised up the bag.

We both smiled as we ate the ice cream. I swung around admiring the scenery. It was until I remembered what Seulgi told me. I glanced at Hoseok who was telling me about his day.

"Hey, Seokkie~" I called out his nickname I gave.

"That was such a long time since you called me that. What's up?"

"I heard something really funny from my friend." I said laughing a bit.

"Who? Kang Seulgi?"

I nodded my head as his face seemed to be less interested. He always hated how I always talked about Seulgi around him. I mean they're both my friends. When I'm mad at Seulgi, I go to Hoseok.

"She told me that you liked me." I admitted laughing.

I turned to see his reaction. His face seemed to be even more serious. What's wrong with him? I started to feel awkward and scared.

"Seokkie? What's wrong? Isn't it funny how she said that?" I tried to force a laugh.

"It's a bit awkward now for me to say it now."

I stared at Hoseok really confused as he forced a laugh out. I know him better than anyone that it was a fake laugh.

"Yeah... I like you. Seulgi isn't wrong."

I stopped swinging as I stared at him. Wh-what? He likes me?

"Seungwan? Are you okay?"

I shook my head. Isn't it obvious that I am not okay? My best friend likes me. My childhood friend. Someone who's been through with me throughout my entire childhood. Likes me...

"I'm totally fine if you don't-"

"No Hoseok. It's not okay. I'm not fine at all."

I turned to him unknowingly that my eyes were tearing up. He came closer to me and dried off the tears as I forced a laugh.

"You can't like me Hoseok." I told him.

"Why not? I'm okay if there's someone else you like. This feeling is probably going to go by soon." He lied as I just smiled weakly.

"It's not about me liking someone else."

He looked at me even more confused. I held back my tears as I swallowed my saliva. It's like there's a lump in my throat preventing me from saying it. But I have to tell him. I don't want him to be last person to know it.

"Just so you know, you're the first person to know about this. Not even Seulgi nor my parents know about it."

Hoseok started to look even more serious as I smiled.

"I got accepted into a university in Canada." I smiled trying to mask my sadness.

"Oh... that's great!"

I can tell how disappointed he is. He just confessed how he likes me and I'm leaving him. It breaks my heart even more knowing that.

"Also... I like you too." I shyly admitted looking away.

"Wh-what?"

"Anyways, I'm going to be in Canada for the rest of my university life. I'll probably return often to visit Seulgi and you." I tried to avoid the previous topic

"I-I'm happy for you, Seungwan. Really. Now what's that about liking me too?"

I shyly blushed as I looked away.

"I said I like you too." I grinned a bit saying that.

"Our birthdays are coming up right?"

I nodded as I looked at Hoseok. He smiled before getting down on one knee.

"Ms Son Seungwan. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Mr Jung Hoseok. I would gladly like to be your girlfriend." I smiled pulling him back up.

"That's your birthday present this year." He pointed out before sitting back on the swing.

I pulled his wing closer to mine as we both faced each other. I moved nearer to his face as we kissed. I pulled away as he looked very shocked.

"And that is mine." I smiled as we separated again.

"I think we can work out this long distance relationship."

I can tell how much he is lying but I let it go. I let out my hand for him to hold as he wrapped his on mine. We both smiled while holding hands and swinging slowly.

-

I smiled as I landed onto my birth country. I've returned to Korea often already but it always excites me to return. I looked around as I exited the arrival hall.

"Son Seungwannn~"

I followed the source of the scream as I smiled even wider than usual. I pulled my luggage behind me as I ran and jumped into my boyfriend's arms.

"I missed you so much." I cooed hugging him tighter than ever.

"I missed you and your hugs too." He returned as he dropped me down slowly.

I started to look around for someone else as he smiled and placed a hand on my shoulders.

"Seulgi has totally forgotten my existence after you left." He added as I laughed.

"Yeah, she doesn't want to remember you at all." I continued as we walked towards his car.

"It's not like I did anything wrong."

"Drop me off at your university. I want to meet my Seulgi again."

"Oh please~ You met her the last time. You even spent the night out with her."

I just brushed it off and sat in the passenger seat.

"What do you expect? She's my best friend."

"So what? I was your best friend first."

"And now you're my boyfriend." I smiled pinching his cheeks.

"Actually, go spent the night out. I think I'd be busy later this late afternoon to evening."

I turned to him confused as he just smiled.

"I'm helping one of my brothers with a little girl problem. It won't be long. Don't even think of hanging out too long with Seulgi." Hoseok demanded as I laughed.

"We'll see first." I smiled holding his hand as he drove away.

Yes. This is a link to the SeulMin's story. I wrote this within a day so it's a little short. I'm publishing earlier than usual. WattPad better not be a shit and not suddenly update the full story you piece of shit. Anyways, if anyone wants to talk to me, below are all the accounts I have (feel free to hmu anytime)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 33.7K 200
just a bunch of rich people hooking up with each other on social media book cover from @kookieyerim on instagram 💛
53.3K 2K 32
"Maybe you are my truth and the lie, Maybe I'm your love and hate, Maybe I'm your enemy and friend, Your heaven and hell, sometimes pride and sufferi...
159K 7.3K 90
What have you been up to lately? Who are you thinking of so far away? Life without you is really unbelievable. 050318 Cover by yours truly @saraengs
38.1K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...