TMD:Sophomore Year

De sweetlynana

Sequel to TMD:High school?!?!. Su and the Ducks are back for their sophomore year facing new challenges and o... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

716 18 1
De sweetlynana

I opened my eyes groggily and yawned lightly before snuggling back into my pillow. Wait a second…I thought as my pillow turned out to be very firm. I moved around more expecting to find a soft warm bed but I kept finding myself on top of something firm and hard. My eyes popped open as I heard a soft chuckle. I looked up into the clear blue eyes of…

"Adam?" I asked and he laughed and nodded and everything flooded back to me, Tracy had kicked me out of my room last night and I had come to Adam. Now that I knew where I was I relaxed and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What time is it?" I whispered looking over at the sleeping Charlie. Adam shifted slightly and whispered back.

"9:30." I nodded and looked up at him and smiled.

"Sleep well?" He nodded and smiled mischievously.

"Except for the fact you kept talking in your sleep about how hot I am." I blushed scarlet, and he broke out laughing loudly not even caring about Charlie sleeping a few feet away from us. I glared up at him and whacked him in the stomach.

"I did not!" I hissed and he continued to laugh quietly till tears came to his eyes.

"I hate you." I muttered one he had quieted down and he chuckled quietly scoping me up in his arms so he was cradling me.

"Ah Su no you don't." he said in a teasing manner his eyes twinkling and I smiled reluctantly and he leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. I snuggled into him smiling when I heard a sleepy voice murmur.

"Banksie?" I pulled away from Adam surprised to look over at Charlie who was moving around getting awake. Adam sat up quickly surprising me which caused me to fall to the floor in a heap. I sat up and Adam said quickly.

"Hide." He pointed under his bed and I looked up at him bewildered.

"You've got to be kidding me." I hissed back and he said exasperated as Charlie continued to wake up. I sighed and quickly clambered under the bed just as Charlie yawned.

"Hey good morning Charlie." Adam said with a forced cheerfulness and I sighed, Charlie will see through that in a second.

"Morning Banksie, hey were you talking to someone?" I stayed quiet under Adams bed listening intently to the conversation as Adam chuckled nervously.

"Me? Uh who would I be talking to? Myself?" it came out in a rush and I resisted the urge to smack my forehead, Adam is going to give me away.

"At this point it wouldn't surprise me." Charlie responded slowly and I saw his feet land on the floor and realized he was out of bed. Charlie walked around before stopping right in front…of my Uggs.

"Adam why are a pair of Uggs in our room?" Charlie asked confused and saw him lean down as he picked one up, luckily he hadn't seen me.

"Uh well see…they're Su's."

"Why is Su's Uggs in our room?"

"See Su came by the other day and left them here."

"So she left…barefoot?" I sighed, why couldn't Adam lie for once in his life.

"Yeah, she did. Do you find that weird?" I was about ready to smack my boyfriend.

"A little, but I guess you cake-eaters can afford to do this." He dropped the boot and I glared. Those had cost a lot of money, oh well I could always buy another pair, those were getting old anyway. I watched as Charlie walked around the room for a few minutes.

"Well I'm going to take a shower before all the hot water is gone, be back in 15 minutes."

"All right, bye Charlie."

"See you Banksie." I sighed in relief as soon as the door slammed shut. I quickly crawled out from under the bed and stood up wiping off dust from my pj's.

"That was close." I muttered looking up at Adam who was still sitting on his bed, he nodded and asked.

"Do you think he believed me?" I raised an eyebrow and fired back.

"Adam sweetie, the most naïve person wouldn't have believed you." He sighed and nodded and smiled slightly before patting the spot next to him. I obliged and sat down and yawned.

"Tired?" he asked and I nodded.

"I think I'm coming down with a cold." I pouted and he chuckled before pulling me onto his lap as I smiled.

"Well you're in luck because I figured out the cure for the common cold." I raised an eyebrow and playfully asked.

"Really? What is it?" He smiled teasingly and said.

"A kiss." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well then kiss away." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me pulling me even closer so that our bodies were pressed up against each other. I ran my hands through his light brown hair as he rubbed my back softly. We were so absorbed with each other we didn't notice the door open.

"Hey Banksie I forgot my…Su?" We quickly broke apart and turned to see Charlie staring at us strangely.

"Su what are you doing here?" I smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"I uh came by to say good morning." Charlie stared at me for a long time.

"But you would have run into me in the hallway, I only left a minute ago."

"To take your shower." I clarified and he nodded but froze.

"I never told you I was taking a shower!" Dang it! I was caught. Adam sighed from behind me and lightly smacked me in the back.

"Lucky guess?" I asked weakly and he shook his head.

"No way, you were in here weren't you? Probably under Adam's bed!" I blushed and nodded and Charlie looked between us for a long moment before asking.

"But why were you here? You and Adam weren't…you know." My blush went even deeper as I stared disgusted at Charlie.

"NO!" We yelled out at the same time and he nodded relieved.

"That's good to know, but why are you here?"

"Because Tracy and Cole wanted to get it on in my room and kicked me and I needed somewhere to sleep." Charlie nodded but then shuddered.

"Wait you mean Tracy and Cole…doing…it?" I nodded and Charlie turned a greenish color.

"I think I'm going to be sick." He muttered and Adam and I scooted away from him.

"Hey at least they weren't doing it in your room." I muttered and looked at the door.

"Well I better go." I made a move to breakaway from a reluctant Adam but Charlie shook his head.

"I wouldn't it's a madhouse out there and if anyone sees you leaving our room they'll think you and Adam…well you know and I don't want you to ruin your reputation, just stay here for another hour or two." I sighed and nodded, it did make sense, no need for any rumors to go around. Charlie backed towards the door.

"Well I'm going to take my shower, you two behave while I'm gone." He said playfully and Adam and I rolled our eyes but nodded as Charlie walked back out into the hallway shutting the door behind him. I turned back to Adam and sighed.

"I am going back to sleep." I got off of him and started heading towards Charlie's bed when Adam's voice stopped me.

"I wouldn't sleep there if I was you." I turned back to him confused.

"Why not?"

"Let's just say Linda has been over a lot and Charlie hasn't changed his sheets since we got here." I quickly backed away from the bed and looked around in vain for somewhere else to sleep. My eyes landed on Adam and I smiled sheepishly as he mock sighed and threw back his covers inviting me in. I smiled and hurried into the warmth he provided snuggling into him like I had done last night. And I quickly fell back to sleep.

I climbed up my stairs slowly. It was around one in the afternoon and I was making my way back from Adam's room. We had slept in for another two hours before hanging around his room for the past hour and a half. Charlie had hanged with us for awhile before going on a date with Linda. I made it to my room and opened my door cautiously afraid to see the damage that Tracy and Cole most likely had caused. I was very surprised to see my room in good condition, everything in its rightful spot. Tracy was even sitting on her bed in pj's looking through a magazine.

She barely looked up as I walked in and sat down on my bed.

"You're phone keeps ringing." She muttered nodding her head towards my cell phone which sat on my dresser idly. I sighed and grabbed for it and flipped it open to see the words you have five new messages flashing at me. I hit the play button and listened as my Mother's voice came over on everyone asking me when I would come home. I looked at the times to see that they were in all five minutes apart from each other.

"Great." I muttered snapping my phone shut and putting it back on my dresser. I got off my slowly and started packing up a bag full of weekend things I might need. Once done I quickly changed into jeans and a long sleeve green shirt putting my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and my backpack full of homework and nodded towards the door.

"Well I'm going to head home for the weekend." She nodded and said.

"Thank God, I'll be free of you for two glorious days." I glared at her and sighed.

"See you Sunday night."

"I'll be counting the hours." She said sarcastically as I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me. How I wish I could hurt her, I thought walking down the stairs passing girls who smiled and nodded their greetings. I rested on the stairs in front of the building and laced up my blades. I was skating home. I stood up and placed my backpack on and hoisted my bag onto my bad shoulder and stumbled around from the weight. My shoulder was still sore but I finally stood up straight and started skating forward.

I went at a slow pace enjoying the cool crisp early October day. Leaves were starting to change colors and fall and the lawns were a painting of red, gold, and orange. I skated into my neighborhood noting the large houses that resided here. Mansions and so forth were sprawled around the land evenly as millionaires called this their home. I skated past Adam's house and waved at Mr. Banks as he was outside getting the mail and paper. I skated up my driveway and looked at my house for a few minutes. Living here fulltime I had never noticed how huge my house was. Six bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. Two living rooms, a dining room for formal events and a dining room for whenever, a large kitchen with the latest technology. A large basement with a pool in the backyard along with a trampoline. A workout room where I lifted weights in the off-season.

I looked at my wooden front door and smiled.

"It's good to be home." I whispered and it was, even if for two days, I would be home with my family. I skated up to my front door and set my bag down as I unlaced my skates and quickly hurried in. The house was warm and I knew the heater was on. I heard laughter coming from our living room as my Mom called out.

"Su is that you?" I smiled and hollered back.

"Of course Mom!" My Dad called out.

"Hey we're playing domino's how about joining us?" I could think of nothing better in the world.

"I'd love too."

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

336K 7.6K 38
❝ what do you expect me to do? know what i want right away? ❞ -- in which november falls back in love with something she thought she left...
445K 8.8K 32
❝ well... we do make quite the team ❞ -- in which she shines more than just on the ice and field ❝ like the super duo ❞ [ adam banks D1 ]
38.6K 644 18
She misses them and they miss her. It's hard keeping in contact with someone who lives halfway across the world. They spent seven months apart, now r...
60.8K 803 31
"I don't know." I said hesitantly while shaking my head. "Oh come on. You know what they say, 'third times a charm.'" Adam smirked and I rolled my ey...