TMD:Sophomore Year

By sweetlynana

Sequel to TMD:High school?!?!. Su and the Ducks are back for their sophomore year facing new challenges and o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

1.8K 24 10
By sweetlynana

"Su are you sure you want to do this?" I sighed impatiently and turned towards my parents as they looked at me nervously. We were outside Eden Hall and I had several suitcases around me as students bustled by carrying their luggage up to their rooms. School was starting tomorrow and everyone was arriving. I had brought most everything yesterday I just had my clothes with me now and was preparing to say goodbye to my parents who were acting as if I was going to live in Japan.

"Yes Mom I am, all of the other Ducks are living in the dorms this year and I am going to as well." I said tapping my foot on the ground as I brushed some stray hair out of my face. It had blonde streaks running through it form me being out in the sun so much. I was excited all of us Ducks living on campus together, boy is Eden Hall in for fun.

"Besides I'll come home once a month." I said smiling and she glared at me and I asked.

"Every other weekend?" Her glare deepened as she narrowed her eyes and I sighed dramatically.

"Fine every weekend happy now?" I asked exasperated and my Mom nodded and smiled.

"Hey Su!" I turned and smiled as Adam Banks my boyfriend of almost a year printed over. He was dressed in khaki shorts and a blue polo shirt.

"Hey Adam." I said as he stopped in front of me. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me lightly on the cheek and I smiled. Even after knowing my parents for years and been dating for almost a year he was still afraid to kiss me on the lips in front of them.

"Adam, my boy." My Dad said happily as him and Adam shook hands.

"Hello Mr. Granger, Mrs. Granger." He said turning to my Mom and giving her a hug and she kissed his cheek.

"Adam good to see you again now tell me are your parents here?" Adam stepped back to stand next to me, he smiled and shook his head.

"No you just missed them; they left a few minutes ago." My Mom looked down disappointed; my Mom was wearing a new outfit and had wanted to show Mrs. Banks it. I looked around expecting my parents to leave but they just kept on standing there holding hands and wiping tears from their eyes. I coughed and my Dad got the picture.

"Well I think it's time we left, come on Ann." She looked at him and then back at me.

"But what about helping Su with her bags?"

"I'm sure Adam can help her, right son?" My Dad asked looking Adam over who had grown over the summer. He was a little taller and a little more filled out and tanner as well from going to Hawaii for two weeks over the summer. He nodded and flashed a dazzling smile.

"Of course." My Dad turned back to my Mom.

"See Adam can take care of her, heck she can take care of herself." My Mom nodded and turned towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Be careful, and just because I'm not here to remind you to go to sleep on time doesn't mean you can stay up late." I laughed and nodded and pulled away and turned towards my Dad.

"Bye Dad." I said jumping into his arms and he hugged me back.

"Be safe Susie." He said using my childhood nickname, I nodded into his chest and pulled away and walked back next to Adam. We waved as my parents got into their car and drove off. As soon as they were gone I smiled excitedly.

"Finally!" I squealed and Adam laughed causing me to smile.

"So want to get your bags up to your room?" I nodded and grabbed one and Adam grabbed the other. We nodded to greetings as we passed students, the Ducks had become more popular ever since beating varsity last year and we were know longer viewed as the outsiders of the school.

"Figure out who your roommate is yet?" Adam asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, whoever it is their stuff was already set up yesterday, you are so lucky that you are paired up with Charlie." Adam laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah no, Charlie is not the best roommate ever trust me I had to live with him when we were at the Junior Goodwill Games." I laughed but stopped as a voice sounded off from behind us.

"I'm hurt Banksie." We turned and saw the entire guy Ducks standing there on their rollerblades. I smiled and Adam laughed.

"You're no longer my best friend, now Guy gets that coveted role." Charlie said pouting and I laughed and leaned against my suitcase.

"Gee lucky me." Guy said sarcastically and Charlie whacked him playfully in the head.

"Well that's too bad because I had two tickets to the Wild vs. Redwings game coming up but since you're not my best friend anymore I guess I'll have to find someone else." Adam remarked smirking and Charlie's eyes went big as saucers.

"I've changed my mind we're best friends again, please take me with you!" We all erupted into laughter as Adam nodded and Charlie started doing a victory dance on skates, and being the spazzway that he is he tripped and landed hard on the pavement. We all laughed as Portman and Fulton helped him up.

"I am not ok." He said staggering around a little before finally regaining his balance. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey Adam we are going skating want to go?" Luis asked looking after a group of cheerleaders that walked past of, he smirked and I glared at him.

"You sure Mindy is ok with that?" he shrugged and responded.

"She says I can look as long as I don't touch." I laughed and nodded.

"So Banks are you coming with us or not?" Portman asked and Adam turned towards me and shook his head.

"Nah I got to help Su with her bags." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"No it's fine, go on." He looked down at me confused and back at the guys.

"Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled.

"I think I can manage to my dorms with two bags." He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled and nodded towards the guys.

"Go on." He nodded and leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips ignoring the protests of the guys. I smiled as we pulled apart and he ran off after the guys as they were heading to his dorm so he could get his blades. I sighed and grabbed my bags and almost fell down from the weight of them. How many clothes did I pack? I wondered as I slowly made my way to my dorm. As I neared the front the doors I found a familiar small brunette struggling under the weight of too many boxes. I dropped my suitcases and rushed over to her. I grabbed the one on top and held it and heard Connie sigh in relief.

"Hey thanks for helping me." She said unable to see me from behind the boxes and I smiled.

"Anything for you Cons." She squealed and dropped her box and looked at me and smiled.

"Su!" She said and I put down her box and we hugged.

"Girl you look good." She said looking me over and I laughed and nodded.

"You as well, so what's with the boxes, we were supposed to out all the big things here yesterday." I asked grabbing my suitcases and pulling them over as she sighed.

"My Mom thought it would be a great say too spend together and she wouldn't let me come, and well Guy said he would help me but I haven't seen him, have you?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah and I don't expect to see him for awhile him and the entire guy Ducks are off being guys." Connie laughed and rolled her eyes as I took one box and one suitcase as Connie took one box and my other suitcase as we made our way into the building.

"Why did we have to be on the top floor?" She panted as we tried getting up the stairs and I shrugged.

"Because that's where all the girls involved in sports are, I guess we get a better workout walking up and down all these stairs."

"Well that's stupid."

"I know!" I panted as we finally made it to the top level.

"You are so lucky you are rooming with Julie." I complained as we walked down the hallway. Our rooms were across the hall from each other and I put my suitcases in front of my room before turning to Connie.

"Yeah it will be fun, have you figured out yours yet?" I shook my head and Connie pushed open her door as we walked in and were met by a horrific sight…Julie and Scooter making out on her bed. Those two had been dating since a week after the J.V.-Varsity showdown, he had come to Commie and I and asked us all about what Julie liked and he had planned his first date on that, a movie night watching her favorite move of all time the Sound of Music, weird I know. But those have been together ever since even against the protest of varsity.

They both pulled apart from each other and turned tomato red.

"Uh hey guys." Julie said blushing and Connie and I giggled.

"Su, Connie." Scooter said rearranging his messy hair as Connie and I smiled and said at the same time.

"Hey Scooter." His cell phone went off and he looked down at it and sighed.

"It's Rick, I've got to go, bye Julie." He said before leaning I and giving her a soft kiss. She waved goodbye.

"Ladies." He said going past him.

"Bye Scooter." We yelled out and once he was gone we looked at Julie and laughed.

"Well that was interesting." Connie said closing the door behind her as we placed her boxes on Connie's bed. Julie blushed and looked down.

"Yeah sorry about that, that's the first time I've seen him since the end of a school last year." I nodded at her sympathetically how hard that must have been for her; I had almost gone crazy when Adam was in Hawaii for those long two weeks.

"Yeah but didn't you guys like talk everyday?" I asked sitting down next to her on her bed as she nodded.

"Yeah but it's not the same." I nodded and leaned against the wall as Connie started unpacking.

"Don't I know the truth when Adam was in Hawaii we talked everyday bit it wasn't the same, I missed him."

"Yeah didn't your Dad offer to fly you out there?" Connie asked me and I blushed and nodded. Connie rolled her eyes and went back to unpacking.

"He did?" Julie asked surprised and I nodded.

"Yeah jokinglyof course." I said loudly to Connie's back and she laughed.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"So have you seen Adam yet?" Julie asked as Connie moved around the room quickly. I nodded.

"Yeah before the rest of the Ducks whisked him away." I pouted and Julie laughed. We heard a knocking on the door and we all called out at the same time.

"Come in!" Linda walked in laughing.

"You know I don't think I'll ever get use to all of you talking at the same time." We laughed and nodded, Linda and Charlie had a rocky relationship. They both cared about each other deeply but were like polar opposites so they had the tendency to fight much to our sadness because they would always include us in their fights, but we liked Linda she wasn't some preppy snob.

"Have you guys seen Charlie?" She asked and we all shared a look before all yelling out.

"He's with the Ducks!" She laughed and nodded and sat down on Connie's newly made bed.

"Nice room." She said looking around.

"Thanks." Connie and Julie said at the same time and Linda rolled her eyes.

"Can you guys seriously stop?"

"Sorry!" We all said and she smacked her forehead.

"I swear you all do that to annoy me!" We all shook our heads no.

"Not really, it's just the way we are. We were hoping you would be use to it by now but oh well." Julie said and Connie and I nodded. I sighed and got off of Julie's bed.

"Well I'm going to head to my room; I'll talk to you guys later." They nodded and I walked to the door as I opened it Julie and Connie called out.

"Bye Su!"

"Guys!" I laughed as I shut the door behind me and headed across the hall. My suitcases were no on the wall instead of in the front and I raised an eyebrow and heard some noises from inside in my room and sighed, roommates here. I grabbed my key out of my jean pocket and unlocked the door and opened it and walked in dragging my suitcases in behind me. A girl had to her back to me and was dressed up in red and black, Warrior's colors. She turned towards me and my jaw dropped.

"Tracy? You're my roommate?"
______________________________________

A/N:I do not own the Mighty Ducks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 116 29
Indiana James and Guy Germaine, former best friends had developed A rivalry after being placed on two separate hockey teams, but end up reconciling a...
105K 1.2K 27
❝𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆, π–’π—ˆπ—‡π—‡π—‚π–Ύ. 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π—‹π—ˆπ—… 𝗂𝗍.❞ -- 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙒𝙖𝙣 π™žπ™¨...
336K 7.6K 38
❝ what do you expect me to do? know what i want right away? ❞ -- in which november falls back in love with something she thought she left...
294K 5.6K 41
❝ this boy basically pledged he'd never stop caring about you when he was ten years old ❞ -- in which november finds herself at struggling to...