Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

3-A Learner

46K 1.2K 1.2K
By BluePringlez

'Soka's POV

I'm waiting in the hall, for permission to enter the Hokage's office...Grr...I wish I could just... Just barge in like Anko, breaking a window and being all cool and stuff... I leaned on the wall slightly. The door was right across from me. Man...When will Naruto graduate? I want to see Hinata and hug her, Akamaru, Shino, and Shikamaru...who's pretty cool. I smiled at the thought. Man...Naruto and Hinata would be perfect together...too bad she confesses during the war...

Then it hit me. If the Naruto world was normal, without me, then what would happen with me? How am I affecting the future? Will me being here change the whole story line? I inwardly shook my head. I held Mussō-ka tighter in my grip, a small "Grr,"' escaped his lips, before I let go.

"Ah...sorry." I said whispering to him, letting him out of my hug. I ran my hand through my hair a dozen times, trying to look a little presentable. The door across from me opened, revealing Iruka.

"Oh, you may come in." He said with a smile. I walked in silently, holding Mussō-ka with one hand to my stomach.

The floors were wooden... and the walls were wooden... Not much of a change from the anime/manga. Pictures of the other Hokages were on the wall. I caught myself before I could even walk up to the fourth and grab his picture to hug it, reminding myself that I'd look like a psycho. Even though I'm pretty sure that I look like one before.

Banners hung from the walls, a couch under one of the banners, a desk by the window. That's where the Hokage sat, Kakashi by his side along with Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Izumo, Kotesu, and Ibiki behind him. I gasped quietly and stepped back. (Almost) All my favorite characters forms (because Pictures count as forms) were in the same room. I felt my face flush, and I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from doing a fangirl scream.

I'm usually not a fangirl, because I know they're just people, BUT COME ON! These are anime characters; I DIDNT THINK THIS WAS POSSIBLE!! If I met some popular singer, I'd just be like... Meh. Anime character? Totally different story! :D

I turned around to the closed door and whisper/exhale screamed. Mussō-ka shook with a small silent giggle. I turned around and regained my posture, before my outburst of happiness.

"...Uh...why does she have a stuffed bunny?" Kurenai whispered to Kakashi who shrugged.

I almost was tempted to yell that I had a name, but I caught myself. Just stay quiet...

"Asoka, I'm also curious to know...why did you bring that...thing?" The Hokage asked.

"Because... He'll make me tea." I said with a smile. Everyone looked at me like I was mentally ill.

"This is Mussō-ka-kun...he is not a thing...and he will introduce himself...right?" I asked, hugging him harder. But he continued to play dead. I threw him into the air and grabbed him by the neck. "RIGHT?" I said with a smile.

"Y-yes..." Mussō-ka said, his hands to my hands. I let go.

"Finally, seriously, it's so annoying when you ignore me because others are around, it's like you're Kon from Bleach..." I murmured, looking down at him. He stood up and brushed himself off. When he stood his top hat comes up to just below my knee cap.

"Hello, my name is Mussō-ka..." Everyone looked at him in shock and amazement. He ran behind my leg. "Please don't hurt me Bara-hime." He whispered. I sighed and hung my head in defeat. I picked him up and threw him at Kakashi's face. It had an effect of a strong pillow. He fell back slightly, but Mussō-ka hit the floor.

"That's for thinking I was mentally ill," I said quietly, crossing my arms. Mussō-ka ran back to me and hid behind my leg.

"Scarecrow scares me..." He murmured.

"Uh...so we want to test what rank you are...so if you'd please. I'd like you to spar against Izumo and Kotesu." The Hokage said, trying to ignore what just happened. I frowned but nodded.

"Man...Why do we have to fight a girl?" Kotesu asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, my mom told me never to hit girls." Izumo said, in total seriousness. I scoffed and turned around as I bended over laughing my head of silently, but Mussō-ka was laughing on the floor, rolling around. "What?" I heard Izumo's voice say.

"Oh gosh. Moon god, you are so funny, no wonder you're in her top 20!" Mussō-ka said, getting up. I turned around and wiped a tear from my eyes in laughter.

"See, I told you, He just can't be serious when he says things like that, and he is so funny. He drags poor Iron back to work. Wait till Shippudin, he'll be hiding in his closet." I said down to Mussō-ka, who nodded with a full on smirk.

"What?!" Kotesu yelled along with Izumo. I burst into giggles, my hands covering my face, while Mussō-ka laughed his head off.

"Nooothingg, I'd just hate to be you." Mussō-ka said. And that ended our giggles.

"Now, the rules?" I asked with a small smile, eager for a fight.

"Yes...taijutsu only, don't break the walls please...and no killing." Sarutobi said with a sigh. I nodded and took my stance. Izumo came at me first and tried to punch me, but I dodged and used my foot to trip him over, I then pressure pointed him, he fell to the ground unconscious.

"Why, you..." Kotesu growled, ran at me and tried to punch me. However, I side stepped and pressure pointed him; he fell on top of Izumo, in the same condition.

"...I'd rather fight Guy..." I whispered to Mussō-ka, who nodded.

"Can you do any jutsus?" The Hokage asked, surprised. I shook my head with a yawn. "Well...you could be a chunin...perhaps an assistant to one of the Jonin who train Genin."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I closed it and sighed, then nodded.

"Hmm...You'll be an assistant to team 7, you will be meeting them tomorrow. These are other Jonin who will be teaching Genin, if they need you, you'll be with them. For now, just stay with team 7." Sarutobi said, smoking his pipe. I walked over to him, grabbed the pipe, snapped it in half and threw it on the floor. I've been holding that feeling back all day, but seriously, I can not stand that smell. I coughed as smoke rose up, the horrible, pungent smell everywhere. I coughed more, went to the window and opened it.

"I was wondering when you'd snap, hime." Mussō-ka said from my side. I took in a deep breath of fresh air; it was less stuffy and much more...natural.

"I'll pretend you didn't do that... Why is...Mussō-ka...calling you a princess?" The Hokage said. I turned around with a sigh.

"I don't know, he just does, so I'm going along with it," I said, finding my voice.

"I do, because she is," Mussō-ka said. Everyone looked at him shocked. "I formally present to you, Bara Asoka of Land of Meadows." I looked down at Mussō-ka, picked him up by his neck and shook him, mouthing things he could easily understand. He nodded his head with tears streaming down his stuffed cheeks.

"Iruka...may you please go get the file on the Bara clan of Meadows." The Hokage said with a sigh. Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Guy all fidgeted under my cold gaze as I dropped Mussō-ka on the ground. I then looked out the window with a dead look, but inside...oh inside.

-INSIDE ME-

OH MY FLIPPING GOD!! I KNEW I WAS TREATED LIKE A PRINCESS AND ALL BUT SERIOUSLY?! I'M A PRINCESS!!!! NOT ONLY THAT! I GET TO ASSIST TEAM KAKASHI! (/>w<)/ YES! (owo) A-and live with him! :DD I am bounce off of walls happy! HALLELLUJAHHHHHH!

-back to cold, shy exterior-

The sky was filled with warm colors as the sun set when the door burst open. I wanted to quote what he was going to say...so at the same time we said:

"It's Naruto! He took the Scroll or Seals! We have to find him!" Everyone looked at me and back to him confused.

"Just freaking go out, make a search party and find that bastard Mizuki, beaten to a pulp by shadow clones." I said, looking out of the window with a sigh, avoiding the looks people gave me, but they all left, nonetheless.

"How did you do that?" The Hokage asked.

"Just show me the file Iruka gave you when he came here, because Iruka is taking a big ass shuriken to the back right now." I said with a yawn. Sarutobi looked at me, shocked that I knew he had the file. I walked over to the desk and picked up the file.

"Bara Clan - All are said to be deceased

Specializes in: Medical Ninjutsu and everything else with chakra nature of water and earth, which creates plants, not wood.

Known to be peaceful people who have live in Kusagakure(Village Hidden in Grass). The only given information is that everyone had been massacred by a missing Nin who had gone mad. One person's body was missing, the Bara princess. The Bara clan and the Haruhana clan were to marry and create peace in Kusagakure's inner walls using the princess. Now that she is gone, along with the clan, the control of Kusagakure goes to the Haruhana clan, with its king and son.

Kekkei Genkai: Blood line - thought controlled - name is unknown

Stage 1: A Guardian is made from the dreams of the user, this Guardian takes its own form, and each form is different for each user.

Stage 2: Plants - mainly roses - communicate with user and fight alongside user, using their chakra as fuel.

Stage 3: (only Royal Descendants and a selective few may use this) Not much is known of the third stage - few believe it exists - all that is found is that user is able to switch from dimensions through a portal made of roses, and can leap through time using the same technique."

I looked at this, dumbfounded. There is NO way I'm this princess. Nope, naw, never, nada, it's NOT possible.

"Nope." I said dropping the folder onto the desk.

"There is something you are hiding; if you won't tell, we can torture it out of you..." The Hokage said gravely, seeming not to want to resort to that.

"Fine...I have an addiction to tea..." I mumbled quietly. The Hokage sighed with a sweat drop.

"What else?"

"I ripped and burned Kakashi's Book...don't tell him," I whispered to the Hokage.

"...something else."

"...let's play the question game...you ask...I answer...unless I don't know." I said walking up to the picture of the fourth Hokage and staring at it with an excited soul.

"...How did you repeat the words of the man who barged in?"

"He repeated me."

"Where were you before you arrived here, and what were you doing?"

"In Kakashi's house, drinking tea."

"Before that."

"Here, saying Hi."

"Before that..."

"In a forest, waking up."

"Before that."

"In my bed sleeping, and having tea."

"Be-wait what?" The Hokage said, obviously confused.

"Yeah, I was sleeping, and in my dreams I was having tea." I said with a small yawn.

"Before that then..."

"Uh...I was in my room...surfing the internet, watching Kakashi Gaiden..." I said nonchalantly.

"What's that?" The Hokage inquired.

"A Gaiden...for Kakashi...it's not hard to understand..." I said quietly.

"I know what a Gaiden is...but who's Kakashi?"

"Hatake Kakashi, scarecrow, Jonin of team 7, Copy Kitty Cat Ninja, Depressed Overlord of the Perverted Emo Ninjas." I said quietly turning back to the Hokage.

"Fillers of Kakashi? What does that mean?" The Hokage asked, nonplussed.

"It means just what it is. Where I came from, your world is known as an Anime or Manga...called Naruto."

"What? I'm beginning to think you are mentally ill..."

"No. I can prove it...you were the teacher of Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya. Behind you stood Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Kakashi, and Ibiki. All Jonin. Asuma is your son, leader of team 10, which will include Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Chōji Akimichi. Kurenai is - will -be the lover of Asuma, leader of team 8, which will include Hinata Hyūga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, and Shino Aburame. Guy is leader of...Team Guy... which will include Rock Lee, Neji Hyūga, and Tenten. I don't like Ibiki Morino...he scares me...but he specializes in torture and information...and, uh...Kakashi will be the leader of team 7, which will include Uzumaki Naruto, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha." I said softly, looking down slightly, realizing how much of an otaku I was.

"...You are wrong...except for Guy's team, and my students... Tell me, are you a spy? Naruto has failed the test." The Hokage said.

"No...just wait for it..." I said, waiting for somebody to come in telling about Mizuki.

Almost as if on cue... the door slammed open.

"It's Mizuki, he's been beaten up by Naruto's Shadow clones. Naruto has been made a Genin." Some random guy yelled, then saw me he began to realize he came in without permission. The Hokage looked at me in shock.

"That switches up the teams..." The Hokage took out a pencil and pen, and began to write in and erase things. "To what you just said..." he mumbled. "How did you know?"

"I just told you..." I said with a facepalm.

"Well, you can stay on team 7 with Kakashi...and I want to hear more. Go call in the Jonin from outside..." I nodded and opened the door to see Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi just standing there.

"You can come in now..." I said with a small sigh. Letting go of the door knob and letting them in, walking back to where I stood.

"About time." Asuma said, walking in.

"Yes...well, there's been a change in teams; Uzumaki Naruto has passed and became a genin." The Hokage said.

"The nine-tails jinchuuriki?" Asuma said, shocked. I growled slightly under my breath, my blood boiling, and bent down picking up Mussō-ka, putting him on my shoulder. He sighed and shook his head.

"I never did like smokers and their attitude..." Mussō-ka whispered to me. I nodded silently, still shaking with slight anger.

"Yes...well...I switched up everything, now Kakashi and Asoka have...Sakura Haruno...Uchiha Sasuke and Naruto Uzumaki. Asuma has...Shikamaru Nara...Ino Yamanaka...and Chōji Akimichi. Kurenai will have...Hinata Hyūga...Kiba Inuzuka...and Shino Aburame...any objections?" The Hokage said, looking at me for a second, before turning to everyone else. I yawned.

"I want to be early to see all the fan girls' heart's break when Naruto and Sasuke kiss." I said to Mussō-ka with a smile, but my voice was monotone.

Everyone looked at me, astounded. "What? You guys were probably listening in... So you know that I know what'll happen... And I wana see it again." I said with a smile, my voice void of emotion, but I covered it with my hands. Mussō-ka laughed slightly and hid his face in my hair. My black and red... Wait, WHAT? RED? BLACK? I grabbed Mussō-ka by his hat.

"I said I was sorry!" He yelled, trying to free himself.

"What...did...you...do...to...me?" I said in breaks, totally emotionless, just showing my anger through wording, but if eyes could kill...oh...they can! There are times like these that I wish I could set black fire with my eyes like Itachi could.

"I-I told you about y-your appearance!" He cried out.

"My hair..." I said dropping him to the floor, my tone emotionless, as usual. "Its black and red...its so emo." I went into a corner and just sat there, my legs to my chest. My old pretty brown, earthy, bark-ish colored hair...gone.

"Ah! Hime! I'm so sorry! But you just went back to your normal form; your eyes are more red then purple now, too. This is your real color. Please don't hate me!" Mussō-ka said, frantically.

"I look as emo as a scarecrow and a gay raven put together..." I said quietly, my head in my knees.

"Hime! Stop it! Pleaseeee, I'm sorry, you could dye it back to your old color!" Mussō-ka said next to me, panicking.

"But...they don't have my old color; Emma said that it isn't available because it's so unique..."

"Then how about a jutsu? OH! Transformation!" Mussō-ka said. Hmm...that...might work. I put my hands in tiger hand sign...nothing.

"Whatever...I want tea..." I said getting up, from my corner.

"Can you explain more about...your world before you go out for 'tea'?" The Hokage said. I turned around and walked back to the Jonin. I stood next to Kurenai.

"Yeah...but it's...complicated..." I said looking for the words, my tone was still monotone, as usual.

"...You can tell us willingly... or I could send you to Ibiki." I flinched and almost had a heart attack at the mention of his name.

"Okay, okay, easy with the threats." I said putting a hand on my heart, my voice showed my slight fear. "Well...my world doesn't have ninjas...or chakra...and in our world...you are a Manga or Anime-"

"Where's the proof?" Kurenai stated.

"Well, Kurenai, I'd tell you, but I wouldn't know how you and Asuma hook up." I said sarcastically. Kurenai's face became red, showing that they already hooked up.

"Oh my gosh...They hooked up before the series began...that bastard..." I said to myself.

"Anybody could have known that...What else do you know? Anything about me?" Kakashi said.

"Uh...It's sad...I don't wanna say it..." I said quietly, shuffling my feet.

"Out with it," The Hokage commanded.

I took in a deep breath. "No... It's too sad... I'll cry if I say it." I gave a big exhale and closed my eyes quickly.

"IBI-" The Hokage yelled before I cut him in

"OKAY!" I yelled. "I know just about everything..." I said quietly, opening my eyes.

"Say it..." Kakashi said.

"...But..." The Hokage glared at me. "I know about Obito...and Rin...and Naruto's dad...and Tobi...and Pein...and stuff..." I said quietly. Kakashi visibly froze.

"Who's Tobi...and Pein... And what other stuff? If you won't talk I can get Ibiki to get you to talk..." The Hokage threatened.

"Tobi is...uh...Madara...and Pein is...Nagato...and stuff...is...things like...people's pasts, futures and bleh." I said looking around silently, trying to keep my eyes away from others.

"I expect answers by the end of the month...or you'll be forced." The Hokage said. I nodded.

"Dismissed." Everyone, including me, bowed and left the room.

-FF-

Kakashi and I silently walked home, he had his book out and I was walking behind him. We were about to pass by the ramen shop...I hope he stops there to get takeout food...I looked at the ramen shop silently, Mussō-ka on my shoulder, probably sleeping.

As we passed by I looked at it to see Naruto sitting and eating ramen with Iruka. I smiled and turned to look the other way, focusing my thoughts away from food, so we wouldn't stop and eat there. Thankfully, Kakashi was too absorbed in his book to notice me trying to ignore the food stand, so we walked past it without a problem. I sighed and put my hands inside of my hoodie's pocket...to feel... MY CELL PHONE!

I gasped and took it out with a giant grin. I even have my charger! Good thing I carry my phone and charger everywhere to read Wattpad stories. I turned it on and waited for the Android Sharp to turn on. Finally, the phone rang to life.

"CELLLYYYY!! YES!" I yelled hugging it. I unlocked it with my secret password. Gasp - they have internet connection here?! I went on YouTube and searched for my most favorite YouTuber ever: Pewdiepie. I continued to walk behind Kakashi silently.

(A/N I'm sorryyyy...But I love PewDiePie so freaking much! He's funny as hell, and I can't just NOT have him in my books, when they involves YouTube.)

The video I saw was a game called Happy Wheels. It was episode two. Then, a fan made flash video...(Play Video) I laughed my head off, Kakashi turned around and looked at me like I was mad.

"I DONT CAREE!" I yelled at him with a full on grin. He looked at me shocked. I covered my grin with my hand, embarrassed. I turned my head to the side, my side bangs hiding my red face. Yep, I've never shown anybody my smile, besides Mussō-ka. I can be extremely Bipolar when it comes to Anime and YouTube and such. I am just so happy when I'm around it.

Soon we neared the house. Kakashi opened the door and went (stomped) to his room. I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and saw grapes inside the fridge. I took the grapes and put them in the freezer... What? They taste hella awesome! When I closed the freezer I was suddenly pushed up against a wall to see Kakashi below me...he was holding me up against a wall...

"I don't especially like the feeling of wall on my back, or my feet not on the floor." I said sarcastically.

"How do you know about Obito and Rin?" Kakashi asked.

"Because I watch Gaiden...duh." I said with a yawn. I was pushed higher against the wall. My back was burning. "I know everything...so stop being so hard on yourself." I said nonchalantly, kicking my foot up, hitting Kakashi, causing him to fall back, and me to fall, but I landed on my feet. I yawned again and walked out of the kitchen. I took my phone out and went onto YouTube and searched "Obito's Death". I clicked the first thing that popped up and threw it to Kakashi who caught it confused. His one visible eye widened.

"What the hell is this?" He asked.

"What you wanted to know. That's one of the parts of Gaiden." I said with a yawn. He raised his hand to throw it on the floor, but I ran to him, and grabbed my phone from his hands before he could swing. "Celly...it's okay, Scarecrow won't ever touch you again...let's go back to PewDiePie..." I said, opening it and searching for PewDiePie. The video that popped up was one where he played Amnesia with his girlfriend. Awwwww. I fell onto the floor with a plop and watched the video with a chibi form, awing on how cute they were together. Kakashi looked at me as if I were mental.

"...Why are you so weird?" He asked.

"Blame my childhood." I said with a small smile as they failed horribly at the controls.

"It can't possibly be worse than mine." He mumbled to himself.

"True...but it might be." I said with a small laugh, still focusing on my phone. I plugged in the charger to my phone so it wouldn't die.

"...Would you tell me about it? It's not very fair if you know about me, and I know nothing about you, and we are living together." I thought about it for a second.

"Tell you what?" I said confused.

"Likes and dislikes."

"My name is Asoka Bara, I don't have many likes, or dislikes, hobbies...I don't know, as for dreams, haven't thought of it...like that?" I said with a smirk.

"That told me nothing besides your name..." he said looking at me with a bored stare. I thought of an idea and quickly searched on YouTube for Kakashi saying that quote, and Sakura saying that. I turned the volume on high...

..

...

....

...

.

"...Was that me talking?" He asked confused. I nodded. "Whose annoying high pitched voice was that?"

"Sakura Haruno..." I said with a sigh. He looked shocked but tried his best to hide it, but I can see through it, I am the best with emotions.

"...I'll tell you something if you tell me something..." He said sitting down on the floor in front of me. I thought about it and nodded.

"I like frozen grapes."

... And that's how it went on, random questions, statements, theories, quotes and such...for about 2 hours.

"So, why was your childhood so bad?" Kakashi asked me.

"It's..It's complicated." I said quietly, my happy mood gone. "Can - may I go take a shower?" I asked, softly.

"Down the hall, second door to the left. The second door to your right is your room. First door on your left is my room." Kakashi said with a sigh, probably upset that he didn't get much useful information out of me. I steered clear of my past and my world in most of the questions. I stood up and left my phone charging by the T.V., going down the hall and into the second door to my left.

-Kakashi POV-

Well...that was ALMOST a complete waste of time. I've learned a few things. Asoka has some trust issues, she loves Anime and Manga, she can be talkative when she wants to, she is quite bi-polar, she trusts Mussō-ka with her life, she has lost her sanity once, she likes frozen fruits and vegetables, and has a obsession with tea and she is 'home schooled'...wonder what that is.

She also mentioned something called YouTube, and said that's where many videos are posted to share. She also 'accidentally' mentioned that I am in a manga... And that I'm her favorite character...but I have to stop being so hard on myself, and if I speak the 'quote' she'll slap me really hard on my face...weird... What quote? She seems harmless...and now I have an Uchiha, and Uzumaki on my team, along with a 'princess' assisting me. This is interesting.

Whatever. I stood up and walked back to my room, plopped onto my bed and took out my book, reading it. I could hear hums from the shower because the bathroom is right next to my room. The water was running, but even with that you could hear Asoka. She was whisper-singing a song that I never heard before. I could barely hear her, but this is what I heard.

"(Verse)

I don't know if I'm a boy,

I don't know if I'm a girl

I don't know when I was born,

I don't know who my mother,

I don't know when I got alone,

I don't know how I got mad,

I don't think I should go back.

(Chorus)

Tell me now that you really like the show,

Tell me now that you really want to get high

Tell me now that you really like my style oh,

Tell you now, that you are to commit a crime

You want this, tell me how you want it to be,

My mind, heart is broken,

No-one but you was going to understand my way,

But from the day, you found me babe,

You falling into me.

(Chorus)

(Verse)

(Chorus)

(Verse) (Luka Megurine-Secret)"

She finished on a quiet note and more humming could be heard, but she tried to keep it down. The water shut off with a squeak.

"Kakashi!?" I heard her yell.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What towel do I use?!" She called.

"Any one."

"Okay."

I sighed and continued my reading. I heard the bathroom door open, close, then walking into the living room.

"Hey, Hime...I wonder if you have bars..." The voice of Mussō-ka said. My curiosity rose, bars? I got up silently and moved to the walls to hear more.

"... Actually...me, too...Here I'll put it on speaker." Asoka's soft spoken monotone voice said. Suddenly, there was a loud "RIIINGG," and then another.

"Hello?! Asoka? Where the hell are you?!" I heard an elderly woman's voice yell.

"Emma? Can you hear me?" I heard Asoka's voice say.

"You little whore! You snuck out, didn't you?!" The voice yelled.

"No; I-"

"You can go ahead and die! We never want to see you again! Thanks to you we are losing all our money, you waste of space and air! You wasted thousands of dollars and food!" The voice interrupted Asoka.

"Emma, I-" Asoka's voice was hard and strong, holding back.

"No, you-" The voice was cut off with a snap, and a long low "beeeeeeeep".

"Shit..." Asoka murmured.

"Let me fix it..." Mussō-ka's voice said with a hint of irritation. My curiosity got the best of me and I found myself walking into the living room where Asoka stood above a now crushed hand-held thing she showed me before. Mussō-ka stood over it, his...paws....over the thing.

"Should I ask what happened?" I inquired. Asoka looked at me and shrugged. She smiled softly, but I could see tears in her eyes; she was holding them back.

"Are you okay?" I asked, then mentally hit myself in the face. Of course she isn't, she's crying. She turned around and ran past me, down the hall into her own room, which I spent all night yesterday cleaning. I was about to follow her when I felt something on my leg. I looked down to see Mussō-ka, the pink bunny guardian, holding my foot.

"Give her some time...she's just woken up." He said quietly, I nodded, he let go then returned back to whatever he was doing before. I heard a low, long "Beeeeeeeeeeeep" sound. I looked closer to what Mussō-ka was doing. He held a small rectangular thing in his hands, aka the technology-thingy-Mc-lingy.

"What is that?" I asked, slightly amazed.

"Hime's mobile device." Mussō-ka said with a smile.

"Mobile...device?" I asked, confused.

"It's like a communicator and entertainment system all in one," He replied. He handed it to me carefully.

"Please bring that to her...I must gather more herbs for tomorrow's tea special." Mussō-ka said formally. I nodded and walked down the hall and knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" Asoka's voice came out.

"Me." I said.

"What do you want?"

"Mussō-ka said to give this to you." I said with a sigh. The door opened slightly. Asoka peeked from the bottom of the door.

"Gimme." She said reaching for it, her voice almost below my hearing range. I moved back slightly.

"I need to train you in Genjutsu." I said. She looked at me with dead eyes. I don't know why, but that look in her eyes...it makes me feel hurt, knowing she's sad and I can't really do anything about it.

"...Okay..." She said, opening the door. Her voice sounded even more dead, now that she spoke louder. I didn't understand what was wrong with her, was she sick with a fever or something? Her violet-red eyes lost whatever spark they held before. I turned around and started walking. She followed me, dragging her feet slightly, making a shuffling noise. I held the so called 'Mobile device' in my vest pocket.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I opened the door to the house, holding it so she walked out. I closed it and locked it. She remained silent, her lips almost glued together. I sighed and dropped it. I walked to my favorite training spot, just near my house; a small pond was there, and the stars were shining brightly, reflecting everything. She just looked up at the sky silently, I could see unshed tears in her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She looked back at me and nodded. "First...do you know how to use chakra?" She shook her head no. "...Well...do you know what it is?" She nodded yes. "That makes my life a little easier." I said with a sigh. "Try to summon it while doing this..." I said, making a hand sign to charge up chakra. She copied me. Her chakra slowly rose, she remained quiet, her eyes closed. I suddenly felt her chakra spike from almost nothing. She let go of the hand sign instantly and bended over with a few coughs.

-Asoka POV-

I made the hand sign and closed my eyes. I could feel a warm feeling spreading throughout my body, making me feel awake. My thoughts drifted back to the call I made to my so called "mother", who doesn't give a shit about me. Suddenly I felt a burn in my heart. I let go of the hand sign and bent over coughing, hoping that would cool it. Thankfully, it did.

"Well, we know you do have chakra...now you must learn how to cultivate it, and use it for jutsus."

....And that's how my whole night went: me training by the stupid pond. In the end, I was able to climb a tree using chakra, make 10 shadow clones, 2 dopplegangers. I found out thay my chakra nature is Earth and Water...this should make me wood, but my clan specializes in plants, so I guess I can learn things to do with roses...sweet!

At around 2 in the morning, I probably fell asleep. I woke up at around 1pm, by Kakashi, who told us we were going to meet our students. Well, I know what's supposed to happen, but will it?

*end longest chapter in phone's history*

- - - - - - -

Daummmm....my fingers hurt like hell. I hope you're happy! Edited as of 10/4/12 for Spelling and Grammer.

Ja Ne!-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 113 17
꧁Royalty AU , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Rin Nohara; normal girl, not someone who tries to take the spotlight, some people might even call her shy sometimes. ➪...
147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
5.7K 272 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
78.1K 2.5K 34
'Her heart beat fast as she ran through the woods, moonlight casting shadows of trees in her path. The only noise was the soft sounds of the women's...