Confessions Between Us [STERE...

Por _kingpookie_

"You loved him" "Yes" "Why wasn't that enough" "He didn't love me in the... Más

Prologue- Mirror
Chapter 1- Difference
Chapter 2- Anchor
Chapter 4- Roadtrip
Chapter 5- Dance
Chapter 6- Revenge
Chapter 7- Purpose
Chapter 8- Back Where We Started
Chapter 9- A Look Forward
Chapter 10- Music Taste
Chapter 11- Help (cont from prev)

Chapter 3- Clovers

3.1K 112 14
Por _kingpookie_

Song- Take Me To Church, I hate You I Love You,I'll keep loving you🎵

Artist-Hozier, Gnash feat Olivia O'brien, David Guetta🎧

Derek

I swerved into the familiar clover clan "headquarters" as Isaac called it.

"Don't loose to much of your cool yeah?" Lydia asked me as we stepped out the car. I looked at her and frowned "He could of ruined our chances of meeting with the Tribe, just ah I'm so stressed about this and all the stuff going with werewolf's ending up dead on our doorstep. Just god we need help,  and if we don't get it from them everything could crumble" I responded pulling out the door for Lydia "Yeah but he didn't so just keep your cool we don't know for sure if Laurence screwed things up if he doesn't show or his head ends up at the loft then you ball into Isaac." She said patting me on the face. I took a deep breath moving out of her way, and for those asking no I have no idea how we became friends either. 

I was about to ask about her weekend away with Jackson but was stopped as I felt a slap at the back of my leg. I spun around eyes shifted red as I knew what I was about to see  a laughing Finn, he is the youngest of the clan at an annoying age of 14 and maturity of 3. "God would you stop that slapping thing it's getting old!" I said walking off hitting him over the back of the head "I told you Der it is called a RED SKIN! And you are the only thing that is getting old" Finn said his Australian accent  flowing out of his red lips "And I told you I don't care" I opened the door pulling him into the building.

Finn laughed running up beside me "Whats on the agenda today, zombies, man monkeys, flesh eating slugs?" Finn excitedly asked doing two jabs (punches for the non boxers) into the air. I looked at him blankly about to say something and then just shook my head at the hyperactive idiot who I have nicknamed as Stiles Junior in my head, and continued walking.

"Oh come on stop being such a big sourwolf!" Finn exclaimed ok too much Stiles how as it that these two people who have never met are almost identical personality wise. It was like ice had been thrown at me my whole body tensed "Don't call me that" I spat, Finn shrunk back slightly. Guilt began to consume me but I ignored it and continued to the main room

Scott

I looked ahead faintly hearing Finn exclaim sour wolf and unleashing the angry beast that is Derek Hale, I sighed and moved toward the young beta ruffling his hair "Don't worry about that buddy, you just remind him of someone a lot". Isaac joined us smiling lightly, obviously hearing the encounter. "I don't get it he snaps at me all the time, the name was just a joke" I sighed "Yeah just someone else used to call him that all the time you know like it was a special thing" Finn nodded "Like a girlfriend?"

"Something like that" Isaac said pushing  us down the corridor slightly hiding behind me. "If you think hiding behind me is going to keep you from being killed you are wrong" I said laughing, "What did dumbass do this time?" Erica said as she joined us at the entrance to the spill out area "Laurence, he picked Laurence! for the trade deal. You know how Derek and I were trialing the new independence on you guys well we thought Isaac surely would do fine. Well next time we will have to pick you" I said laughing as Isaac glared at him. Erica snorted "Little Isaac always the slowest, however I refuse to be flattered by the last comment you should have picked me first regardless". I rolled my eyes and moved to the front of the room to join the other Alphas.

"Hey Derek" I said smiling at him, Derek looked up and lightly nodded. "Bit rough on Finn out there"I mumbled chucking my hands in my pockets. Derek looked up me and huffed crossing his arms over his chest, "Stop acting like you don't miss him, its killing you. And honestly its getting fucking annoying" I said inwardly groaned as I saw the dickhead himself, I fake  smiled as Laurence waltzed over to us. "Gentlemen how are we? Derek I can smell the venom already I love it!" He said english accent pulling at the tips of his curved lips. Derek glared at him "You better have some good news Laurence, otherwise you don't have to worry about the Black Wolf Tribe killing you I'll do it myself" Laurence rolled his eyes "Of course I do der-bear" Derek let out a growl before silencing the room.

Chad the Alpha of the vexes spoke up first "How did the land expansion meeting with the Mount Denali tribe go?" I glanced around the room as we awkwardly waited for someone to speak up "Well as we know its always a slight hit or miss with this meetings, and I will say I don't think the Earthsaker was in the mood to talk" sharp inhales of breath were sounded "The Earthsaker was there!" I asked Laurence nodded the room turned into a sea of voices as people talked about the legend.

"What was he like, do we know him?" Katherine, the Alpha of the Ward Pack asked. Laurence slightly smiled at the attention he was receiving. "Well he is tall with such rippling muscles you girls would find him quite the eye candy... maybe even some of you boys would to" He said gaze lingering on Derek who frowned slightly "but sadly I'm not sure if the majority of you know him" Laurence said pouting at the clan members. Derek shook his head brushing off the awkward statement made by Laurence, "What did he say in regards to the expansion though? or did you usual personality manage to piss him off?" Katherine asked getting straight to the point, I cringed Laurence was always so bloody weird.

Laurence licked his lips, "Well uh he may of mentioned someone along the lines of me and our clan getting killed if he sees us again" He muttered bitting his nails avoiding eye contact, Chad let out a growl and stomped forward grabbing Laurence and pulling him to eye level "How do you manage to ruin everything!" I scurried over pulling Chad away. 

"What do we do about our meeting next week?" Katherine whispered to Derek who sighed "We still go", heads whipped around in their direction "Are you crazy!!! have you heard of what this guy can do Derek he controls all elements... get that earth,wind,fire and water if he said no we should listen" Quinn demanded, Quinn was Chads second in command. "Yes Quinn I do but he told Laurence to stay away not us" Katherine glanced at Derek after he spoke "I hope you know what you are getting us into"

"We leave next week my pack no one else understood no one is to follow us!" Derek said before dismissing the meeting

**********************************************************************************************

After the meeting was dismissed Laurence was on his way out quickly, he owned a range rover that was really just to compensate for his insecurity. But never the less the car was a beast just like him polished and lethal, looking around he saw the rest of the clover clan making their way to their own respected cars. Laurence took a deep breath in before hoping in his car, he has been asked by Derek and Chad to meet with a pack that was formally quite influential but recently lost everything.

Laurence wonders if he should have told Derek about how he saw Stiles, or more importantly that Stiles is the "great" "earthshaker". But Lawrence was twisted and believes it will be funnier to see Derek's reaction after he goes to the Mount Denali tribe. But with thoughts of Derek's long lost lover aside he is very much aware that he if didn't hurry he might never see that day.

He slipped is hand down releasing the clutch and pulling out of the clover clans headquarters.

a lot of Laurence's betas complain that the worst part about being a supernatural being is the fighting, Laurence himself strongly disagrees there will always be fighting just depends in what form. He strongly believes that the worst part about being supernatural is the fact that as Finn would say "you can't hit up google maps" literally every place they meet is abandoned and creepy what happened to the mall? but anyway here he was on his way to some horror movie type place.

He was as always on the ball, he stepped out of his car making sure that his wolfsbane grenade was in his pocket. The place he was at was ah how to put it lightly bland there was debris scattered across the paddocks floor, he smelt an odour of fury in the air. He gout out his phone,

To {Derek aka Romeo}~ way to send me somewhere where there is no sign of life, I had to read a map for you and you do this what is this punishment?

From {Derek aka Romeo}~ In the trees

"In the trees man of very insightful words" Laurence shook his head, like Derek's advice was great there was in fact trees but sadly they were everywhere around him. Just as Laurence was about to turn around and leave a man stepped out from the other end of the paddock, he was dressed in skinny black jeans with black boots and a black t-shirt his naturally brown skin sported a black quiff, the most noticeable thing was the dazed look in his eye this man correction kid was alarmingly in human.

"Good evening Mr.Foxhole what can I do for you?" asked the young man an Italian accent was noticeable as the words rolled from his tongue, Laurence gazed around at the late morning sky smiling "Well sir if you think it is the evening...nothing" The young man smiled across from him "this whole world is just perception morning,day or night depend on particular sight" Laurence gave him a half smile.

The younger man walked towards him hands in his pockets, "I will ask you one last time what can I do for you Mr.Foxhole" Laurence stood straighter "That indeed is the question sir what can you do?" the young man rolled his eyes "I can give you everything you want I can make the clover clan better than the Mount Denali tribe, you would be feared all over the world" the black haired boy said maniacally . "Based on how your clan stood against them in your fight i would say that what you say is only imaginary, what is your name sir?" The black haired boy chose to not get offended and instead stood taller and placed his hands behind his back "My name is Fleurance Di'Angelo and i always get what i want" "Well now Fleurance that sounds very childish to me"

Fleurance smiled before stepping closer to Laurence whispering in his ear the threat that he new would get him everywhere and anywhere with the clover clan for he was indestructible, Fleurance was un-touchable and he new it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night after their meeting with the black wolf clan had been chaotic to say the least, Stiles had ran into the tribe with laz in his arms blood pooling in his shirt. Members of the tribe had gasped not only at the fact Laz their alpha was dying but by the fact Stiles was able to carry him to the infirmary "Stay with me yeah Laz, I got you, you can't die"

The infirmary was in the middle of the mount denali tribe centre, Stiles was blinking as rain pelted against his face Sebastian right behind him calling for Thomas (The man healer). Laz's left hand had fallen down with blood trickling down it, Stiles ran quickly into the room laying him down "Is going to be ok?" Sebastian asked Thomas who ignored him fumbling with vials before grinning and walking beside Laz. Stiles waited expecting Thomas to place the vial in between Laz's plump lips but instead Thomas just stared at Stiles smiling "Work your magic demi-king" Stiles looked blankly at him.

"Thomas he is going to die if you don't do something!" Thomas remained calm even with the commotion around him, he peered over at Stiles "I told you stiles do your magic demi-king!" Stiles growled at him his untrained eyes flickering red and black. "What do you mean work my magic, Thomas don't be so vague for christ sakes!" Stiles grabbed the edge of the table beside Laz's body. Thomas shook his head before placing Stiles' hands above Laz's chest "Stiles you need to focus on his pain focus on what is spreading through him, think about your favourite memories of him just focus on Laz", Stiles glanced at his hand trying desperately to drown out the noise of the rain hitting the roof and the noises of the tribe members crowding the entrance.

"Stiles you can do this you just need to focus on taking his pain away, you can do this" Stiles blinked away his tears, He glanced down at his hand hovering above his alphas chest. Laz's chest was soaked in blood, The scene was reminding Stiles of when Derek had a wolfsbane laced bullet in his arm and Stiles was going to cut it off of him. Thinking about the most likely spreading wolfsbane Stiles closed his eyes if he could do this he would be able to see Laz's sunshine smile again, suddenly as if every piece of his heart came together he felt a surge of pain and looked down to see a black dust hanging between Laz's chest and Stiles's hand.

"Holy shit!" Sebastian muttered behind Stiles, peering over his shoulder and letting out a sigh when he saw that Laz was breathing ok again. Stiles looked over at Thomas who muttered a spell and the dust found its way into the vial. "I have....to ah.... i need to leave" Stiles ran out of the building heaving in ragged breaths unable to stop thoughts of Derek and the fact that he just fell in love with Laz. The members of the tribe called after him as he ran out of the the town and into the surrounding forest, heaving in breaths and memories of Derek continued to replay through his head the way he looked when he woke up, how he always used to hold Stiles by the waist when they kissed, how he would blush when Stiles would whisper that he loved him.

Laz nearly just died in his arms and Stiles is out here sitting in self pity, he fell to his knees puddles of water consuming his pants as he held is head in his hands and let out sobs, because even though he wants to say that it was because Laz nearly just died in his arms or that he thought about Derek properly for the first time in 3 months he knows the truth is that it was because he really was a monster now.

A/N- Ok so this chapter wasn't quite as long as i hoped for it to be but i hope you guys still enjoyed it,m please vote leave and comments and yada yada I want to hear from you guys. 

Laz is pictured above he is adorable and if anyone re reads this he was different before but now I have castes everyone so his name is above in the cast. Love Thomas

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...