Our Bloodbond| Kaname Kuran x...

By GigglyUndertaker

(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she... More

1- the runaway queen
3- Sibling bonding time
4- perfect paradise
5- Happiness Obliterated
6- Papa cross
7- Our 'Sister'
8- 8 years since that night
9- school starts
10- Stop squealing!
11-Aido, stop. just stop
12- touch them again, I dare you.
13-trapped
14-Master
15- On the case
16- Threats
17- chocolate kisses
18-St. Xocolatl Day
19- Pureblood?
20- My dear sister
21- joining the night class
22- Promise
23- a new routine
24- You're back
25- Give me a chance
26- stay with me tonight
27- Meeting the night class
28- Fangirls
29- hundred
30- Owning vampires.
31- Ruka's thanks
32- the great escape
33- dancing
34- friendships
35- Yuki's Jealousy
36- The stalkers
37- History and eavesdropping
38-Lord Kaname, Please
39- Illegal
40- Those tears
41- Pillow
42- Warm smiles, Warm lips
43- The shirt
44- Annoying Ruka
45- the black letter
46- Besties
47- Pocky
48- story time
49- my first love
50- memories
51- expernation
52- answers
53- figuring it out
54- Zero to 100
55- plans and understanding
56- Weeks and weeks
57- GANGSTA
58- slow
59-ball
60- I'm back
61- Liquid Ass
62 - exchange programme?
63- Ruka's falling
64- puzzle pieces
65- Jessica and glasses
66- ID
67- contacts
68- familiar faces
69- Reason for being at Ouran
70- Host partner
71- Yuki cross
72- Day 2
73- Secrets
74- Getting ready
75 Our Cross Fair
76- wings of freedom
77- Thank you
78- First bite
79- Welcome home
80- My Lady
81- Wedding day and marks
82- host club and truth
83- farewell
84- New story out

2- The only daughter of the Kiryu

56.6K 1.5K 130
By GigglyUndertaker

Edited 05/06/2020

"We have one question for you, Pureblood." I lift my head and stare into their eyes, "What may that by, Mr and Mrs Kiryu?" They look at each other and nod. "Will you take the surname Kiryu?" My (E/c) eyes widen "You want me?" They nod and say "Yes" I was in complete shock "No one has ever wanted me before... I accept. Masters."They look shocked, shaking their head. "You will be our daughter." My eyes widen as they smile warmly at me, walking up to me and bring me into a hug. They were so warm, "If I'm dreaming please don't wake me." They laugh at my plea and say "What's your name?" I smile and state "(Y/n) Kiryu." 

We start walking home and they explain that I have two brothers, "How old are you (Y/n)?" I stare at them "I'm 5 years old." They gasp, was it really that shocking? "That means you have two older brothers, They are 7 years old." I smile and say "I can't wait to meet them" They smile and say "Zero is protective of Ichiru because he is very ill." This makes my eyes widen "Will he be ok?" They give me a sweet smile and say "Yes, He just has a weak immune system." I sigh in relief.   

I see a big house, it wasn't as big as the Kuran household but it was homely. I notice there was a light on, they open the door to relieve two boys wearing Pj, one had blue the other had yellow. the boy with blue P.j puts his hands over the younger boy. I realized that the boy with the blue was Zero, meaning the boy in yellow was Ichiru. "Mother, Father. Why is there a pureblood?" He growled. I stared at him and say "I'm safe Zero. If you don't believe me at any time they please; kill me."

Our parents look at Zero and say "She is our daughter, meaning she is your sister." He stares at his family and state "I don't trust her." I nod and say "I understand. I'm getting a tattoo so that It can tame my vampire side." Zero stares at me and says "I want to watch." They nod and take me to the basement. I lay on the chair and they start the tattoo. The tattoo was the mark of the vampire hunter society. I was owned by the Kiryu now. He stares at me and says "Hello, I guess you are going to be our little sister." I smile and say "Hello, Big brother."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.8K 19
⚠️MADE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!⚠️ Kaname is in love with Zero, but doesn't want to admit it directly. So what does...
3.9K 101 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
4.4K 193 13
You don't know how you got here or why you are Yuki Cross. This anime that seems to be more and more like an actual reality. One that is so vastly di...
11.3K 459 20
yn is the youngest daughter of the Kuran family but instead of Yuki being in the basement it was yn and she got all of her memories erase by her mot...