It's you || Sven + Lars Bender

By VamosBarcelona

Was it me or him? × Short story × More

Prologue
Sven
eins
Lars
zwei
Sven
drei
Lars
vier
Sven
fünf
Lars
sechs
Sven
sieben
Lars
acht
Sven
neun
Lars
Sven
elf
Lars
zwölf
Sven
dreizehn
Lars
vierzehn
Sven
fünfzehn
Lars
sechzehn
Sven
siebzehn
Lars
achtzehn
Epilogue

zehn

105 13 1
By VamosBarcelona

"Hey, love." Lars said as he entered the living room, where his girlfriend was sitting on the couch, starring blankly at her phone without even typing something. "Love?" He asked as she didn't reply, but somehow, she didn't even look up at him. "Are you alright?" The German questioned and sat down beside her on the couch, softly taking her hand because he could see the worry in her eyes, but she kept on ignoring him. "Please talk to me, love." He said, finally making her look up at him. "Hey." She just stated and tried to smile. "What's wrong?" Lars asked, but she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I was distracted thinking about our future." She whispered and smiled at him, but he knew that there was something else on her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...